Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Land Ho! Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Land Ho! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Land Ho! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Land Ho! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Land Ho! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Land Ho! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Land Ho! Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Land Ho! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Land Ho! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Land Ho! Vote_lcapLand Ho! Voting_barLand Ho! Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Land Ho!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike™
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mike™

RPG character
Name: Mike Stokes
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Land Ho! Empty
PostSubject: Land Ho!   Land Ho! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:40 pm

And with a cigarette being ashed in his fingertips, and a smile on his face, Mike Stokes had his feet on Steel City land, he looked behind him, his lackies having taken down the workers at the docks. All of which were now handcuffed to a steel post near one of the buildings located near to where they landed, with equipment and items of Stokes being loaded onto a truck, Mike would take another glance at the big city infront of him. Filled with evil, corrupt gangs and police of Steel City, this place was hero free...what he gathered anyway, Mike knows he can relate to someone with the same purpose as him, but the powers, can get him iffy. But, he shall cross that bridge when he gets to it. A lackey signalled that they were ready to go, Mike finished his cigarette, dropping it behind him and crushing it with his foot before walking over to the truck, stepping on. Mike would make his way to the front of the trucks carrier. He'd look through the small window box to see the driver, who gave him a thumbs up, Mike would then, with the help of a few others, pull down the covering over the truck. The truck then set off, heading towards Stokes new base of operations.

5 minutes later

The truck would be beginning to get onto the highway, about to go through an underpass, the back of the truck would then be lit up with red and blue lights, the driver would look behind, in a hint of confusion, he'd look back to Mike, who watched on at the police car. He'd then look back to the driver.

Mike || The Mouth || Stokes
Pull over...

The driver did as instructed, pulling to nearest and large enough spot to park. The cop car slowly trailed in with it, the front car doors would swing open, as a policeman and woman began to walk over to the driver. They seemed like normal cops as Stokes glanced through a small opening, he did his research, and most of the police he had looked into were being paid through another outlet. Paid to make any of the buyers rivals life a living hell. The cops would then get to the window of the driver seat.

Lackey
...Afternoon Officers, something I can help you with?

Policeman
As a matter of fact there is, back in the traffic a few blocks back, a car behind you rang in stating that she saw a hand in the back.

Lackey
...Really? I mean, come on and take a look, I haven't heard anything back there.

The driver said, unbuckling his seatbelt and stepping down and out of the truck, the lackey would guide the officers to the back of the truck, unclipping the few ropes around the bottom of the frame to lift of the advertisement cover, once he did, the back of the lorry would be at full view, as all the lackies would be staring at the officers, mainly the man in the red jacket sat dead straight infront of them.

Hiiiiii....

Mike slurred slowly, the policeman would then notice the MAG-7 in Stokes hands, who took no less then a second to shoot a clean shot into the policeman's chest, the policewoman would go for her gun, but was quickly subdued, as the driver cracked her over the head with a pair of knuckle dusters, knocking her to the truck, she'd scream as she was brought into the truck, being stripped of her gun and walkie talkie as she did. As the lackies began to gag and tie her up, the civilians on the street looked in panic, some beginning to call for more police, Stokes pulled down the cover again, as the driver tied the rope back up, quickly retreating to his seat, putting into the right gear, he'd pull away from the scene. Continuing the journey, the policeman, who laid gasping for air, fumbled to his chest to rip the radio of his jacket, pressing over the speaker button.

Policeman
...Officer down...

---

Quote :
My post has been moved here, recommended by JaK saying that Steel City was based off Gotham. I think it'd feel more home like for Mike, if there's a problem then please do tell me.
Back to top Go down

Land Ho! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Ho!   Land Ho! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:35 pm

Policeman
...Officer down...

Was the sound that echoed over Liz's Palm kit as she made her way towards the scene of the crime. Spider-Girl was hopping along rooftops and running across her grappling hook's web-line in between spaces that were too far apart to leap on her way to the docks; all the while thinking to herself.

(Mind)
"Shoot, I'm too late. Who ever shot that cop is probably already long gone, all I can hope for now is that I get to him before it's too late and that someone reports the perps location again."

As she arrived on scene, she would land next to the Police Officer who had called it in...He was dead and had been for a few minutes now. To make matters worse, back up had arrived and thought Spider-Girl was the one who killed him or at least had something to do with it. As the officers got out and yelled "FREEZE!!" Spider-Girl quickly tossed down some smoke pellets that created a red cloud of smoke in response and by the time it dissipated she was gone. Back into the air, where she traveled by way of firing her grappling hook and free running across many buildings.

(Mind)
"Ok, I'm looking for a truck with an advertisement cover? Now if I were a murdering low life, which way would I go?"

Land Ho! 1165774-arana4

Having checked her palm kit again, which was hacked into the SC Police Database. She would find out the ones responsible had escaped in a truck with a covering from a few witnesses descriptions and was currently reported to still be near by. Liz wanted to get to it before the police did, that way she could prevent more pointless killing between cops and criminals, but to do this she would need to scan from up above. Finding one of the tallest buildings in the area near the docks she would look down across the streets with her goggles and use the zoom feature built into them to look for the vehicle. After a few moments of scanning, she located a vehicle around that make up about a block away.

"Gotcha!"

Was all she would say, before leaping off the tall structure and free falling about fifteen feet. Catching herself before she hit the ground by shooting her web-line once again and swinging in the direction of the car. She would be upon it within a few more minutes at the rate she was going, at which time she would pounce on the hood once she caught up. Traveling through the air and by rooftop was a great way to beat the traffic.
Back to top Go down
Mike™
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mike™

RPG character
Code Name:

Land Ho! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Ho!   Land Ho! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 10:47 am

With a light thud on the roof of the truck, most of the Project thought nothing of it, that was until the driver pointed out he can see something on the roof. Mike Stokes would signal one of the lackies to check it out, at first, a little held back on the thought of getting on the roof. But eventually gave, the cover would be opened as it flapped in the wind, the lackie climbing and using the backlights of the truck to step up on the roof, listening through the radio, Mike Stokes would wait for the lackey to see whats up there.

Lackey
It's-it's a gir-

The radio would then be cut off as ____________
Back to top Go down

Land Ho! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Ho!   Land Ho! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:09 am

The radio would then be cut off as the lackies screams could be heard blaring through the other end and then the transmission feed went dead. A loud thump could be heard on the roof again and then the sound of a heavy object being tossed off coupled with what sounded like multiple bean bages being thrown at something. As the driver looked out his rearview he could see that the said lackey was now hanging upside down from a street lamp by what appeared to be a white sticky substance...

"Uhhh, Boss?"

Then suddenly on the front of the windshield a girl about 5'5 in stature with a pretty curvy and toned as well as mature sized body for someone her age was seen plopping down on it. Her long red messy ponytail swaying in the wind as the moving car drove on. Spider-Girl would sit crouched just over where the passenger seat was located, in an insect like pose. The walkie-talkie in her hand and a menacing scowl upon her face as she stared at the driver while talking into the radio. Right now she didn't see people, she saw killers, it wasn't time for jokes now. Oh no, this man would pull over the vehicle one way or another.

"You boys get one warning, pull over this runaway train or I'm gonna have to derail you!"
Back to top Go down
Mike™
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mike™

RPG character
Code Name:

Land Ho! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Ho!   Land Ho! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:10 pm

Mike would pop his head through the window, box, glancing at the driver.

Mind explaining WHY you're eyes aren't on the roa-

Stokes then heard the voice through the radio. Looking to window, he'd stare at the young women. Before turning to his driver.

Well, she DID ask nicely.

Mike would say, before pulling down hard on the driving wheel, as the lorry careered to the side, heading straight into the wall.

Lackey
NOOOOOOO-

And with a loud crash, the truck ploughed into the side of a building. The back of the truck would jackknife as it crashed, sliding into the side of the building, not causing as much of a crash as the front though.
Back to top Go down
Cristina
Cristina

RPG character
Name: Cristina Williams
Code Name: Sting
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Land Ho! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Ho!   Land Ho! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:30 pm

Tsesso had moved on from Jump city. The cleanliness, the sterility it was, disturbing. Here in steel city, Tsesso had found a city rife with crime and criminals someplace he could use his talents to a better extent, then within that city of heroes. He had actually been enjoying himself for the first time in his life, eating an ice cream and reminiscing on how this place reminded him of his old home, back in the outlands. But not all good days can last now, can they?

The sound of squealing tires and burning rubber assailed him, causing him to go investigate the cause of the incident. Ice cream in one hand, his revolver in the other. It took him a few minutes of walking to find the site of the accident; a semi-truck had jack knifed and slammed into a building, causing quite the collateral damage.

"What have we here?" He mused to himself softly, as he took another lick of his vanilla ice cream, before continuing on his intended path towards the truck. Tsesso looked at the vehicle and mused once again, as to how and why it crashed into the building. He wasn't thinking criminal intent at that point, maybe accidental, and began to slowly walk away, he had no reason to be here at that point. No one was screaming bloody murder no one was getting shot or killed, accidental death was just that, accidental. Not much he could do at that point.

Well, until he heard movement behind him that is.

(Jak was pretty much telling me to bring Tsesso to Steel city and I'd have to agree with his personality and way of dealing with crooks. He'd fit in more with the grime and dirt of Steel. Than the peaceful sanitary Jump city. Also he said I should post here.)
Back to top Go down
Mike™
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mike™

RPG character
Code Name:

Land Ho! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Ho!   Land Ho! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:57 pm

At that point a thud was heard on the trucks door, followed by another, the third one would send the door open, as Mike Stokes rolled out onto the floor, a small groan as he hit, he's slowly get to his knees. Wiping, the side of his cheek of the blood, he looked to the driver, well, what was visible, as he sat dead, with most of the rubble ontop of him, he'd then take out his one of his handguns, clambering into the wreckage the truck made as he looked for the girl. Well, he was hoping that he'd find a corpse.
Back to top Go down

Land Ho! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Ho!   Land Ho! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 1:53 am

Rewind back to when Mike first went to pull down on the steering wheel. The moment his hand was about to touch the controls of the motor vehicle in motion, Liz's dagnger precognition or Sider-Sense would alert her of the impending doom in real time. Thus activating her extremely enhanced reflexes and as he jared the wheel side ways the truck pivoted off the road. Spider-Girl leaped up and away from the speeding deathtrap just in time however. Doing a somersault with a tuck as she flew through the air and then as she opened up in the middle of her aerial feat, she unsheathed her grappling hook. Noting that attempting to land at the speeds she was falling at could injure her severly or jar her feet badly at the very least. Liz would fire her grappling hook at the nearest tall object she could find in that split second and reeling herself in. Which happened to be yet another street lamp that lined the roadside along with many others every other block.

A loud crash could be heard from the car slamming into the side of a building. A stack of steam flowing up from the engine under the now compressed hood as well. A man would then approach with an ice cream cone in his hand. Meanwhile, Lizandra was still dangling from the street light trying to see if the gasoline seeping from the now ruined machine would combust, but it would appear all was safe for now. Assuming the guy who had approached was just a concerned pedestrian.

(Mind)
"Phew, that was close. These guys are freakin psychopaths! Like come on really, on what planet does pull over mean accelerate into the next big structure you see!?!"

During Liz's inner-monologue she would see Stokes arise out of the truck and check for any signs of life...Or not. Spider-Girl would then drop down from the street lamp retracting her web-line and as she descended shot it forwardth yet again, just a few feet above the car wreck on the side of the building this time. As she zipped over to it, she would land in a wall crawling spider-position and speak to the man who just came out of the vehicle. While addressing him she would be extremely alert the entire time. She already knew his crew was nutzo and for all Spider-Girl knew, he could have a bomb laced in his belt that would level everything within a 20 foot radius right now.

"You do know there are better ways to try and squash a spider then committing suicide, right?"
Back to top Go down
Mike™
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mike™

RPG character
Code Name:

Land Ho! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Ho!   Land Ho! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:34 am

Mike would hear the voice, looking up he'd notice the woman stuck to the wall. Listening to her speak, he produced a smile.

Well, please inform me if someone makes a human sized shoe.

Mike would then approach the woman, checking the clip in his gun before looking up to her.

Tell me, why would you give up stuff like boyfriends and hormones and stuff like that to fight crime. I mean, should you just zip yourself away now. I won't have to have a grudge against you...
Back to top Go down
Cristina
Cristina

RPG character

Land Ho! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Ho!   Land Ho! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:50 am

Tsesso stopped abruptly and turned around all he saw in the guys hand was a gun and instinctively, he raised his own. From anyone's point of view it looked like an ordinary revolver, with a jet black finish but if they saw him fire it well, that was a whole different story. Walking back towards the crash and subsequently, Spider-girl and Mike he cocked the hammer on his revolver, making a very loud, and very audible clicking sound. The strange thing is, if anyone were to look directly at the barrel they could almost make out a glowing white light, emanating from within the weapons magazine.

The good news was he was still eating his ice cream. The bad, however, was that his revolver was pointed directly at the back of mikes skull, and he was getting ready to pull the trigger.
Back to top Go down

Land Ho! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Ho!   Land Ho! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:06 am

As Mike made a quip back at Spider-Girl she could see he had a sense of humour. Pretty funny for a guy who blew a hole in a man's chest just a few minutes ago.

"The reason for what I do is my own, mainly because I want to protect those who can't protect themselves from people like yourself. But I really don't think I'm the one you should be worried about right now."

As she said this, Tsesso would point the revovler at the back of Mike's skull.

(Mind)
"Ok, that is definitely no pedestrian, but he's obviously not a mass murder either because my Spider-Sense didn't pick him up for having bad intentions until now. Which leaves one question, who is he..."

Back to top Go down
Mike™
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mike™

RPG character
Code Name:

Land Ho! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Ho!   Land Ho! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:32 am

Mike listened to Spidergirl, then turned his head, he'd stare at the man who had a point blank aim at him.

Now, two against one...gotta admit, the odds are a little unfair.

Mike said, within a split second he would bring out his second handgun, firing it in the direction of Spidergirl, a few shots would be enough to let Mike know that she's either dead, or flee'd. Mike then had his first handgun at waist level, pointed at the ice cream man. Staring blankly as he waited to fire.
Back to top Go down
Cristina
Cristina

RPG character

Land Ho! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Ho!   Land Ho! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:52 am

Tsesso kept the revolver trained on Mike's forehead, casually taking a few licks of his ice cream as he stared at him. The first thought that came to his mind, was that the ice cream was good and this guy, was probably better off dead. "I'm to assume you caused that crash, correct?" The same monotone escaped his voice as he walked towards Mike. As he did so, he would lower the revolver towards his torso. "My one day where I get a day off from doing my job, and someone has to spoil it."

It was the way he said it that was most unnvering, there was a lack of empathy in his voice he wasn't exactly sharing the sentiments of Mike, nor was he brimming with joy. In fact the lack of a tone to his voice, was kind of disturbing. He didn't even flinch, when Mike fired his weapon at Spider-girl. Finishing the last bit of his ice cream, as there wasn't much left, he stuck the cone in his mouth and crunched on it, all the while drawing out his second revolver. "So, from what I've seen from you is attempted murder, I'm assuming grand theft auto and hmm, bad taste in handguns." Pointing the second revolver at mike, he blinked a few times, before shifting the majority of his mass, to his right foot.

He was getting ready to dodge, at that particular moment in time. That much would be apparent to those, with a more spatial awareness of their surroundings.
Back to top Go down

Land Ho! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Ho!   Land Ho! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:27 am

Just before he fired at Spider-Girl, once again her Spider-Sense would kick in alerting her of the bullets about to be fired. In response, Liz pivoted to the left to avoid the first bullet; which would dig a hole into the buildings wall. Then lunged off the side of the brick structure to avoid the next one. Landing in a crouched position while on her toes about a yard away from them both.

"Well at least now we know where he stands on gun safety."

As she said this aloud, the two men were busy talking to one another as it would seem with guns pointed at both of them. Seeing she needed to break this up before someone got shot, she pulled a few smoke pellets out of her pack and leaped in between both of them just after Mike had made his verbal response to Tsesso. Alerting Stokes of coure that she was not dead, but he probably already knew that due to him not hearing the loud thud of a body drop onto the floor after he shot at her.

"Boys, boys, this isn't about who has the bigger fancier gun or who has some delicious ice cream and who doesn't. I'm sure we can work this out in a civiliazed manner without too much violence."

Liz seriously doubted all she was saying was getting to either of them and held the smoke pellets enclosed in her fist just incase she needed to quickly drop them in the event of a fire fight breaking out.
Back to top Go down
Mike™
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mike™

RPG character
Code Name:

Land Ho! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Ho!   Land Ho! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:15 am

At the point, the cavalry arrived, as some injured, some just sore, lackies appeared out of the truck, armed with SMGs. Before the smoke blocked off all view, Mike knew best to drop to the floor. As he did, an ungodly amount of bullets began to fly through the air. Stokes would crawl and cover behind a collapsed piece of roof. Reloading his first gun as he did, he would then play the waiting game as he knew that though good, his lackies weren't a match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Land Ho! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Ho!   Land Ho! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Land Ho!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next