Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Out in the open (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Out in the open (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Out in the open (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Out in the open (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Out in the open (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Out in the open (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Out in the open (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Out in the open (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Out in the open (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Out in the open (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapOut in the open (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barOut in the open (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Out in the open (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapOut in the open (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barOut in the open (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Out in the open (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Deus Terran
Deus Terran

Out in the open (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out in the open (Open)   Out in the open (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:44 pm

Deus's gaze never left Spider-girl as she went over him. He could have easily smacked her out of the air, but he let it slide. He wasn't out to hurt her yet at the moment. Although she must have short term memory, she was engaging him in a concrete jungle, earth everywhere! Maybe she just thought he could use raw earth, it was time to show her what he could really do.

Deus maintained the glare as Spider-girl opened her mouth, his hand reaching out to the side as a chunk of the sidewalk, and the earth under it floated to just below his hand. It began to spin, humming with how fast it was going. The bullets that she fired were batted and detonated by the tendrils, the webbing not even touching the giant. With the last bullet detonated the ball below his hand was glowing, almost radiating heat as it stopped. It wasn't molten rock, but it was pretty close. Deus threw the ball at the wall beside the girl, purposefully missing.

"It would be wise for you to leave....... NOW!" When Deus shouted the last word, both his rage and the demonic energy he was emitting skyrocketed to ten times what they were for only a second
Back to top Go down
Cristina
Cristina

RPG character
Name: Cristina Williams
Code Name: Sting
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Out in the open (Open)   Out in the open (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:12 am

This was...terrifying, what happened to that big innocent lug? He was gone, gone? why was he gone? Cristina sit there in a dazed stupor, her head was throbbing and whatever happened to Deus, whatever happened to him, it was wrong. Pain coursed through her body it started off small but as his emotions swelled it grew in intensity, causing her to momentarily look down, noticing the soft pitter patter of blood against pavement. A mixture of emotions swelled in her own body; fear, concern, sadness and anger. Then she collapsed into the streets filth, a small stream of blood running down her lip, pittering off the pavement with a soft tip-tap.

Why was deus like this? she wanted to know. He was an unusual guy he seemed awkward, almost childlike in his attitude, and she wanted to know as to why he behaved like this. Slowly she began to stand up, pained anger in her eyes, as several purplish hued tendrils dropped from her fingers like the tentacles of jellyfish. Her namesake, sting, was about to show itself to be true she may have been neutral, but even neutrals have to pick sides every now and then. Shuffling her way towards deus and spider-girl, Cristina had to snap him out of his rage, or divert it to herself. "Sorry, hun, but I gotta hurt you now." She meant it as well, the way that pained expression on her face grew, she meant to hurt him and it hurt her. It was almost like hurting a child and she hated that idea but, she had to do it, had to knock him into unconsciousness, had to stop the emotions, they were killing her!

Pulling her hands back, Cristina lashed forward, the tendrils whipping wildly at deus, a small look of apology etched onto her face it was subtle, but she was sorry for hurting him and for ending her own pain she had to end his conscious emotions, had to bring him down. It was selfish and she knew it and she didn't rightly care, after all, she was a thief she had no side, just her own and she didn't care. "I'm gonna need you to take a nap sweetie and this may hurt, but you gotta sleep for a little while, just a little while." This feeling was effectively beating her into the ground, and she felt like she was falling away from it all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out in the open (Open)   Out in the open (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:05 am

Spider-Girl's Spidey senses were telling her to abort with every fiber of her being at the moment and not just her mind, common sense was also telling her to get out of dodge as well. As he raised the molten ball of what appeared to welded down concrete and lunged it at her, Liz would look as it hit the builidng a few feet away from her and ate trough it's lining just like lava leaving a rather large hole.

(Mind)
"Ok Liz, you're in a bad spot right now. Fighting him could actually hurt more people than save them right now, but at the same time you can't let a lunatic walk around and try to maim everyone who pisses him off."

Spider-Girl would decide to go with the latter as she peered inside the hole and then back at him.

"Sorry, can't do that. What you just did is the exact reason why I'm going to have to take you down liar. You told me you would help me with the villains, but you can't do that if you're the worst one of them all. People could've been in the building that you just threw that thing into. You're dangerous, and I'm not going to allow you to hurt anyone else. You're not the good man I thought you were, you're nothing but a devil in disguise..."

As Liz said this Cristina would approach him from behind, while Spider-Girl pulled about six smoke pellets out of her pack. In case he lunged at her, she would drop them then use the cover of the smoke to attack him. She might have to use more powerful punches if she wanted to take this thing down. A necessary sacrifice, because she wasn't sure yet to how much power he had.
Back to top Go down
Deus Terran
Deus Terran

PostSubject: Re: Out in the open (Open)   Out in the open (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 6:52 pm

"I never said I would help you..." His eyes had started to take on a red hue, slowly eating away and replacing the yellow within his eyes. The scowl on his face was slowly becoming a manic grin, almost giving the Joker a run for his money. "Devil you say? Nononono you see under this almost lovable lug of an exterior is your worst nightmare! You want a devil?! I'll give you a DEMO-" Deus rant, as well as the shift into insanity was halted when Cristina's tendril like whips struck. Standing almost frozen in place, the red that had been consuming his eyes faded away. the two metal tendrils that had been lashing wildly froze for a second, before blowing away as dust in a small breeze. His face locked in a blank vacant stare. His head turned as he looked back at Cristina, before he collapsed.

The demonic energy and all the emotions that had been emitting from Deus halted as he collapsed.
Back to top Go down
Cristina
Cristina

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Out in the open (Open)   Out in the open (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:38 pm

Cristina hated herself, and spider girl may think she did this to save people and him but it wasn't really that, she was saving herself and herself alone. As the tendrils vanished and she let out a sigh of relief, Cristina looked to spider girl. And good lord if it wasn't the most venomous stare ever. "You, stupid idiot! I had him calm, I had him relaxed you had to butt in, bring your stupid idiosyncratic honor and lack of reason into this. Goto hell, goto hell and choke on it." Cristina was selfish, yes, but that didn't stop her from literally lashing out at the nearest possible outlet, especially when she was one of the main catalysts behind this.

Cristina was pissed and she didn't know if it were justified or not.

Oh what the hell, why did she care? she was a liar, a thief a goddamn coward and there was not a thing she could do about it, she was who she was and no one could easily change that. Walking up to spider girl she had literally lost that little bit of cowardice, and it was all aimed at her. "This is not your city, this is not how we steel city meta's do things we do not adhere to stupid heroics we do what we feel is right, if I have to steal medicine from a hospital to save a child, by god I'm going to do it. Screw your stupid morality, screw your stupid asinine rules I play by my own, I work with my conscience and don't you dare, try to force your ideals down my throat, because I don't want em." It was truth in writing for her, she could care less about heroics, she just wanted to do what she thought was right to her at that time and if that meant stealing medicine to help some sick child that couldn't afford it, then by god she would.

She may not have been a hero, but Cristina always, looked out for people that needed it. Might not show, but she always helped those less fortunate then herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out in the open (Open)   Out in the open (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:17 am

Liz would leap down from the wall as she was verbally abused by someone who probably should've had a lecture or two herself when she was younger and maybe a hug?

"Are you kidding me, calm...CALM? Calm for what 10 minutes, an hour? What's gonna happen tomorrow or the next day, or the next day when he gets mad!?! Preaching to me about how Steel City operates is not something to brag about. This place is a cesspool, a slime pit, filled with people like YOU and people like HIM and I'm not about to let someone who can't decide if they wanna be a thief or hero tell me what I should and shouldn't do."

Spider-Girl would keep her distance from Cristina just incase she decided to make a lash at her, due to what she had to say next probably not mauling over well in her head.

"I may not be the most experienced hero, but this is clear to me and everyone else who dare call themselves a savior of the people. You do not let MONSTERS harm those who cannot defend themselves, you do not bargain the life of a little girl to a rapist just so he won't detonate a bomb in a city bus, and I will not and shall not ever give up on cleaning the garbage off the streets. Call me hopeless, call me a girl scout, every life now matter how insignificant is worth the risk. Even if that means I die defending innocent people, who aren't all that innocent. Even if I get shot, I will never fire back and I definitely am not leaving that guy here or in your company so he can wake up and decide that he wants revenge."

Spider-Girl would then point her web-shooters at Sting and give her a single warning.

"He's coming with me to the Titans, they'll know how to deal with him. Until I get to Jump City, I'm gonna drag him over to the hospital and give the lumux enough sedatives to knock out a baby elephant for a week. Now you have two choices, step aside and let me take him or fight me, but if you go down the second road ask yourself...Is it worth fighting me for a man that you think you can control and if you're wrong and you can't and he destroys everything! Will your conscience be able to deal with all the blood that's gonna be on YOUR hands?"

Lizandra like Cristina knew what she was and knew what needed to be done. If This girl wanted to be a rouge force operating by her own ideals fine, but Spider-Girl also had her own set of rules that she had to live by and would stick to. She was incorruptible and would not stir from her path, her fathers death, her powers, her dreams, they all pointed to this new destiny she had plotted for herself. If she wanted to represent a symbol, it would be justice, hope, honor, and morality. These truths weren't just words to her, but a way of life, better yet her code of honor.
Back to top Go down
Deus Terran
Deus Terran

PostSubject: Re: Out in the open (Open)   Out in the open (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 9:30 am

On the outside, Deus was simply unconscious, his breathing slow and rhythmic. But that was not true at all within his mind. No deep within the mind scape of the half-demon stood one Deus, while another lay on the ground. The difference between the two being the one that was standing bore red eyes, and claws at the ends of his fingers. The Deus standing gave a swift kick to the one on the ground.

'Come on you bastard WAKE UP!!!!' The man gave one last kick before sighing in frustration. 'Dammit! Whatever that woman did not only knocked him out good but locked me out of his body for a bit.......There is NO WAY I am letting some punk hero capture us, especially with them out there........ Besides, I have a score to settle with that web-headed wanna-be and I am NOT going to let her capture me without a fight!' The man with claws began pacing for a moment, before a literal light-bulb light up over his head. 'Maybe........ Heh yeah it might work!'

Jumping across what looked light a broken landscape, doors and windows flying everywhere. some looking pristine, while others looked like a demon had tore through them. But after a while, he came to what he sought, a massive metal gate. All over the massive door were locks and chains, attempting to hold whatever was inside. The clawed Deus grinned. The attack that Cristina used may have blocked him, but might not block this. And what was better, her attack had shattered most if not all of the locks. Tearing through the remaining chains that bound the door like a bat out of hell, the clawed Deus tore the door wide open. 'Wakey Wakey........' The clawed Deus grinned manically as two shining orbs of black light awakened within the darkness, before a massive mass shot passed him.

Taking a seat, the clawed Deus began monitoring the other senses of the body as he chuckled. 'This should be good......'

Meanwhile outside of Deus's body, all seemed calm until whatever had been let loose of it's cage began to take control. Energy began to build up around the fallen half-demon as his eyes slowly opened half-way. The Demonic energy and emotions returned, although no where near as strong as the last time. However instead of radiating hatred and rage, Deus was now radiating pain, and confusion. And the demonic energy, as well as the emotions weren't so direct, they were much more primal. Suddenly his eyes snapped wide open, the entire eye swiftly changing to a solid black. The very sidewalk under and around him shattered and encased him in a shell-like armor. The hands and feet of the new body were ended with massive talons, easily a foot long. Two massive horns spouted out from the fore-head, sweeping back and directing the hair from a slight mess into a spine back. And finally, when the mouth formed on the shell it became a maw filled with massive teeth.

The creature that Deus had become slowly stood up on all fours, it's shining black eyes looking around in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Cristina
Cristina

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Out in the open (Open)   Out in the open (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:23 pm

"Now listen here you idiotic, jumping to conclusions, no brained sad sap hero." She hissed at Spider girl with loathing hatred, as she formed those whips again very much intent on slapping her with them. "If you even think for a second I'm gonna let you take him away because of poor anger management issues, you got another thing coming." She was pissed, really pissed at this point, and she had a look in her eyes that spelled ill will towards her, and it wouldn't take spider sense to figure out she wanted to smash the ever living consciousness out of spider girl.

But even then, as much as she wanted to do that, something else was of a more pressing matter. Deus' consciousness was back, and his emotions with it. Stopping in her tracks, Cristina spun on her heel and stared up at the beast that used to be deus. "...Someone's been eating their wheaties," the site was so shocking, so preposterous, that all she could do to cope with it was make a little witty remark and move away from the beast. "Wonder if it's friendly."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out in the open (Open)   Out in the open (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:37 am

As Spider-Girl saw that she was going to choose the latter Liz would start to think of battle strategies, seeing excactly how lethal this girl really was now. When suddenly the demon man would arise yet again, but still seemed unconcious.

(Mind)
"What the heck, this can't be right, my Spider-Sense is acting up again? But, I just watched her knock this Deus guy out cold. There's no way he's recovered already."

Spider-Girl would turn as she sensed the aura and then marveled as Deus transformed into some kind of demonic mineral covered bull. As it looked between the two of them, it's expression would seem as if it was trying to decide whether each of them be friend or foe. Gee, I wonder who it was gonna think was foe...

"You gotta be kidding me? You make him mad he gets pissed, you threaten his friends he goes ballistic, you knock him out he turns into this!! I hate to see what he'll do if his favorite sports team loses at the championships."

Liz would ignore Sting's comment, not really wanting to speak or talk to the theif/hero anymore. Now she had to figure out how to take this thing down and keep it down until she got him to the Titans. In case it charged at her, she would re-draw her smoke pellets, seeing as she could be turned into a proverbial prey for this thing at any second and needed a cover until she could come up with a better plan.
Back to top Go down
Deus Terran
Deus Terran

PostSubject: Re: Out in the open (Open)   Out in the open (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:47 am

The Beast stared at them both, for what could have been an eternity. On one hand, when it looked at Cristina, she didn't smell right but look familiar. While Spider-girl smelled like a friend but didn't seem to look like she was. The Beast was confused, it needed to figure this out. On all fours it walked over to Cristina, shining black eyes looking her over and sniffing around her now and again. Nothing invasive mind you but it seemed he was trying the remember who she was, The Beast did the exact same thing to Spider-girl, nothing threatening just trying to remember. After a few minutes of re-familiarizing itself the Beast sat a little ways in front and between them, easily able to look at them both as it's maw of teeth seemed to shift into a small friendly smile as it sat down. Cristina looked like a friend, while Spider-girl smelled like a friend. Cristina, looking like Deus's dead sister while Spider-girl still had his scent on her from when they met before. With it's head cocking to the side now and again, it was almost like as if it was acting like a slightly lost Puppy.

A large, massive puppy with razor sharp claws and teeth, that could possibly easily destroy a building as it could roll over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out in the open (Open)   Out in the open (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:18 pm

As the Beast began acting like a playfull puppy, Liz could tell that Cristina was enthused about it's antics treatng it like a pet. But, Spider-Girl was just a little bit more freaked out and confused than ever. This was seriously weird, even for a girl with spider powers, even for Steel City, and even after fighting a guy made of completely metal the other day.

"Oooook???"

It would be at that time that Steel City PD would arrive on scene, pulling up in squad cars in 2's with more on the way. Currently 5 had arrived, but atleast 7 could be seen driving up in the distance. Liz's spider-sense went off as their car door's opened. Meaning they weren't just coming for the demon dog...They were going to try and take Sting and herself down to. Liz couldn'tlet this happen, Deus alone in this form would murder these guys. Not to mention the girl might not be very enthusiastic about being shot at either. It would seem Spider-Girl had no choice. She had to let them escape or risk getting all these cops killed in the ensuing battle.

"Go, I'll distract them. You get that thing to somewhere safe and calm him down. Then tell Deus, the next time I catch him maiming civillians. I won't give a warning, I'm taking him down with no remorse, and no holding back."

That being said, Liz would toss the smoke pellets she had been holding in her hands for a while now at the cops just as they yelled freeze and pulled out their weapons. She could tell by how her Spider-Senses were tingling that they weren't here to ask questions. These crooked police officers were going to unload on all 3 of them then ask their questions during the disembowelments. As the red smoke filled the area the police would shoot blindly, trying to hit their intended targets, but to no avail. Spider-Girl had activated her thermal specs on her lenses, which gave her all the heat signatures of the 10 officers. As she moved through the cloud, she tossed another large web-net capsule over five of them. The net was big enough not only to ensare them, but their cruisers too. Then she moved to disarm another police officer by smacking his weapon out of his hand and palm thrusting him in the gut. Non lethal force was a must in this situation as well as lighting fast attacks. Liz had to keep a balance between the two factors or risk being shot or worse accidentally killing them.

(Mind)
"Well this is certainly going to make popular with the stars and stripes."

The fog was starting to die down now and Liz was having a hard time getting to the other four law enforcement. The ricocheting bulllets were nearly grazing her, it's a miracle in itself that these cops haven't hit anything yet with these random rouunds they were firing. Luckily, this was probably because most of the pedestrians hightailed it out of the area once they saw the first demon form from Deus blowing holes in buildings. Nonetheless Liz had to hurry up and immobilize these guys. Doing so with 3 well placed web-bullets to the face, gun barrel, and the last cop's arm; which would stick his limb to his vehilce. Then as those 3 cops tried to free themsevles in addition to the ones Spider-Girl had entrapped earlier she would run and back flip kick the last one in his chin. Sending him flying a few feet off the ground and landing on the concrete with a hard thud. Maybe that was a bit overkill, but still necessary. For it would be at that moment that back up arrived and she definitely needed to get out of there. Immediately pulling out her gappling hook and shooting it at the nearest building before swinging away from the situation. Meanwhile the police department would all open fire on her. Luckily their bullets all missed due to how fast the target was moving. As she reached the top of the building, she wall crawled up onto the roof and then took a peak at the spot Deus and Cristina had been seen last.

(Mind)
"Yup, just as I thought they're long gone."

Oddly enough, Liz wasn't all that upset thet the villain and criminal got away. If there was anything she had learned so far, it's that bad guys couldn't stop being bad and when either of them resurfaced again, she would be ready and she would be waiting. On that note, Spider-girl turned and took her leave. Running across the roof of the building and leaping off of it. She thought she could hear a helicopter coming from a distance, which meant it was time to put up the tights and gadgets for today and let the heat die down.

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out in the open (Open)   Out in the open (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out in the open (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2