Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Out in the open (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Out in the open (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Out in the open (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Out in the open (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Out in the open (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Out in the open (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Out in the open (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Out in the open (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Out in the open (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Out in the open (Open) Vote_lcapOut in the open (Open) Voting_barOut in the open (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Out in the open (Open) Vote_lcapOut in the open (Open) Voting_barOut in the open (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Out in the open (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Deus Terran
Deus Terran

Out in the open (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Out in the open (Open)   Out in the open (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:43 pm

High noon, on a Saturday, in the middle of the North side of steel city. People were everywhere, sidewalks packed to the brim and traffic backed up to gods knew where. And Deus was smack dab in the middle of one of the more packed sidewalks. People gave him strange looks now and again, but most passed it off as him being in some new gang or something. He wasn't bothering them so they paid him no heed at all, although many people took a second glance when they noticed that he was eight feet tall. But however Deus was knocked out of his silent walk when he brushed up against someone, but for the person he brushed against it was more of a bump. "Sorry......" Deus muttered under his breath, trying to continue on. However the person he had bumped wasn't that intelligent nor level headed, so he took one look at Deus and opened his mouth. "Sorry about your sister....."

Deus was suddenly rigid, his head glancing back at the teen. His amber eyes glaring hard at the punk, only encouraging him on. "What? Yah didn't like that? Your sister likes it like a prostitute! And she sucks like a hoover, too bad she's so fat cause no one will move her!" The punk laughed at his own rhythm, as Deus turned around, his eyes narrowing at the teen. "Yer sister so ugly she makes zits look good, but too bad for her cause her face met a hood!" The teen didn't know it, but he had basicly signed a death wish. Deus's amber eyes took on an almost predatory look to them, his pupils dilating to slits even as he rushed the punk and lifting him in the air by his neck.

The people around them stopped suddenly, some even gasping at the sight as Deus lifted the teen to his eye level. The teen struggling against the metal grasp. The slitted eyes of Deus almost glowed with primal anger as he spoke. "First...... I'm going to make you suffer...... Then I will break everything in you..... THEN I will kill you......" The punk screamed in terror, as the people surrounding them began to scatter, not wanting to be the giants next victim. His sister was a very touchy subject, and here this punk was disgracing her in his presence! He was going to turn the teen into paste if he had his way, and it wasn't helping that in the back of his mind, a small voice was egging him on.
Back to top Go down
Cristina
Cristina

RPG character
Name: Cristina Williams
Code Name: Sting
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Out in the open (Open)   Out in the open (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:05 pm

Cristina had been walking down the street, her heist last night was, successful for the most part. Wearing her new gold and silver crucifix, she was quite the head turner but that wasn't so much the problem here. The problem was most obviously, the fact someone was getting caught in what looked to be a curb stomp battle. While other people simply looked on with horror, Cristina pushed through the crowd and cleared her throat before speaking. "As much as I appreciate wanton violence as the next person, could you at least not kill him?" She smiled softly as she walked towards deus, her amber yellow eyes locking on the sight before her. "I'd actually like to rifle through his pockets, and I don't want any blood to get on my clothing."

Cristina was an odd girl, a bit eccentric at times but even then, she never once picked a side in the fight. Instead she chose to remain a neutral party. A neutral party that wanted to steal the guys valuables. Standing there, she produces a small pink tendril of energy that ran from her left index finger to the ground. It was a whip from the looks of things but what kind of whip you may ask? Well, it wasn't a tickle whip, that was for damn sure. Mostly because she wasn't sure how this giant was going to act and it was better to be safe than sorry and dead after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out in the open (Open)   Out in the open (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:48 am

Liz had just gotten her lunch break from the Pizza Shack and it was a good thing too. Her PDA was alerting her to a crime happening about a few blocks away and what do ya know, it was also showing her old friend from the park was there to.

(Mind)
"I knew that guy was trouble, wait, come on Liz you're jumping to conclusions. Maybe he's stopping the disturbance and not causing it."

"Lets hope so."

Liz would ponder all this while changing into her super-heroine outfit behind a dumpster outside the restaurant and then shot her web-line before zipping up into the sky. As she arrived on scene she noticed another face that she didn't particulaly care for. Mainly because she knew how much Sting cared for Liz's.

"It's kind of odd, I find two people here that claim not to be villains. Yet one I catch trying to rob a jewelry store and the other looks like he's about ready to squash a man. It also doesn't help that I catch both of you in the same place at the same time."

As people looked up they could see Spider-Girl perched a top of a street light, although it wasn't lit at the moment. Her trademark spider-themed grappling hook was dangling at her side and as she looked upon Cristina and Deus in a crouched position, all she could do was shake her head.

(Mind)
"Why is it so far whenever I've been alerted of a problem I find one of these two lately? In any case I better play it cool. Neither of them are push overs and if they are working together I'll need a strategy to take each of them down."
Back to top Go down
Deus Terran
Deus Terran

PostSubject: Re: Out in the open (Open)   Out in the open (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:22 pm

Deus was about ready to start maiming the man, horribly and slowly. When the sound of someone speaking reached his ears. He was so focused on the man that had insulted his sister that it was just muffled noise at first. But when Cristina spoke again, it sort of sounded like words. That was enough to attract the attention of the tall half demon. But when he turned his head and torso to see the source of the voice, he was not expecting to see his dead sister. Cristina looked exactly like his departed sister, exactly like she did just before she was slain. His iris's shrunk as he was almost looking through Cristina. His face a mixture of horror and sorrow.

However after almost a minute of the large man giving a somewhat thousand yard stare through Cristina, his iris's returned to normal as his pupils sharpened further. His face contorting into animalistic rage, a snarl on his face revealing enlarge canines. His gaze quickly went back to the man that he held in a death grip. "How did you know......." Deus said in a quiet, but enraged voice. And suddenly Deus threw the man into the ground hard, the sounds of breaking bones cracked through the air. Four of the mans ribs had been broken. Deus's voice suddenly rose to a roar. "How did you know what my sister looked like!" The man was in too much pain to try and move when Deus let go of him for a second. His hand switching from his neck to his leg. He was hoisted into the air and brought back down again with another sickening crunch. The mans leg was being crushed in his iron grip, and both of his arms were broken in an attempt to cushion his impact. "How are you making that illusion! ANSWER ME!" Deus was in a animalistic rage, a blind frenzy. His mind only focusing on inflicting pain on the one that would torment him with images of his sister. He didn't even hear or sense Spider-girls arrival, nor her attempt at communication.

If someone didn't act soon, the man would surely die.
Back to top Go down
Cristina
Cristina

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Out in the open (Open)   Out in the open (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:25 pm

Cristina shook her head, this guy was absolutely nuts and what was that about his sister? She didn't rightly know. "Listen you big moron I am NOT an illusion and if you don't put him down right now, so help me god I'm going to slap you." Cristina looked kinda, well, pissed off at the big guy so much so, that she was idly wagging that indigo pink hued whip across the ground. The one thing she really didn't like about guys, more then that little incident a few months ago, well maybe not, but it still ranked up there. They didn't listen.

Cristina moved towards him, her legs carrying her swiftly but not in a hurried run she was going to prove to the moron that she was not in fact an illusion. Hell, the very idea that someone thought she wasn't real, almost made her sick. Bringing her hand back, Cristina aimed a lovely, closed fisted hammer blow for the back of his leg, just behind his knee. If that didn't hurt like a bitch and tell him to cut it out, she'd probably have to whip him a few times. "I said let him go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out in the open (Open)   Out in the open (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:58 pm

Spider-Girl would notice that the big oaf would then start to pound on the guy instead of acknowledge her. This was preposterous, was he a lunatic or something? Her hunch about him being a villain and keeping tabs on the giant was right all along. However, she was wrong about her being his accomplice. For she appaeared to be just as shocked as Liz about him taking out his frustrations on the man and was making a move to stop Deus. In addition, Liz's spider-sense was alerting her of the potential danger of Deus current state now that as his aura was becoming enshrowded with demonic energy.

"Whoa, Spidey Sense is going haywire!?! Either this guy is getting stronger as he's getting angrier or I need to go see a doctor."

(Mind)
"I can't make heads or tails of this girl? One moment she's robbing jewlery stores and the next she's taking out big super-villains. In anycase, big guy here gets no more chances, now I take him down the hard way, but first I gotta get that poor sap out of here."

Without another word, due to time being of the essance, Liz shot one web-bullet at Deus face just as Cristina was about to attack. That way this guy would be blinded and unable to continue his assault even if he was able to take Sting's blow and keep going. At the same time, Spider-Girl would use her other hand to fire her grappling hook at the man who's body he was wreaking havoc on and retracts while yanking back. This was meant to pull the guy towards her and get him away from tall, big, and super scary over there.

Last edited by JaK on Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deus Terran
Deus Terran

PostSubject: Re: Out in the open (Open)   Out in the open (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:19 am

When he had brought the man down against the ground again, both Spider-girl and Cristina's attacks struck true. Not only was Deus blinded but the blow forced him to let go of the man, he however wasn't brought to his knees. The hand that had been busy with the man came up to his face, and in one good yank he had the webbing off, the tears in the skin from the force needed to do that were visibly healing as he turned to see who struck him.

His eyes locked on too Cristina again when he froze up. The rage leaving him as his mind came back in control instead of just blind anger. She was the one that struck him, but that meant she wasn't an illusion like he thought. Now that he actually focused he could not only see her but hear her as well, her breath and heartbeat proved that she was flesh and blood. He couldn't figure it out, why did this woman look exactly like his sister! He reflexively took a step back from the woman. Fear evident on his face, if she was flesh and blood she could be his sister actually. "......... Anita?" A small amount of hope cracked in his voice when he spoke, the demonic energy that fueled his rage from earlier fading away.
Back to top Go down
Cristina
Cristina

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Out in the open (Open)   Out in the open (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:30 pm

Who's anita? A small look of confusion was stretched across Cristina's face as she look at Deus. Wait, did he think she was his sister? A small smile crept up across her face, as she shook her head. "No, not your sister sadly. Though it would have been nice to have some kind of family a few months ago." it didn't an empath to notice the irritation and slight amount of pain etched into her face from remembering, but also, the strange unnerving amount of joy from her recollection of that day as well. "Anyway, I think you should leave before she gets back. I just got a lovely little feeling off her that she is not going to be happy when she gets back here.

She paused for a moment as she pondered what else to say, tapping a finger against her lower lip, she let out a sigh. "Considering you tried to kill that guy and also I have one thing to ask you." She did her best to hide the throbbing pain in her hand from where she smacked him but even she had her limits. "What the hell are you made of?!"

It was an odd question sure, but it felt like she had just punched a block of steel which made her wonder and then wander, her gaze towards his feet and hands the first thing that crossed her mind, was that this guy looked like a complete megaman rip off. The second thing, was that his hair was ridiculously long. If she had a chance, she'd probably cut it out of simple habit. "So bro, what brings you to the industrial hell known as steel city?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out in the open (Open)   Out in the open (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:53 pm

As he ripped the webbing off his face and looked at Cristina, he wouldn't even seem to notice or care that the man he was just massacring moments ago was gone. SPider-Girl now had him over her shoudler and was swinging through traffic until she could find a cop car or ambulance. After locating one she then landed on the top of it and pasted the pretty physically messed up pedestrian to the vehicles side door; knocking on the window afterwards, as so the driver would be alerted to the stowaway they were now carrying. The car would halt a the driver heard the knock and Liz leaps off, as so she could get back to the scene of the crime,.Deus had gone too far, she didn't care what that guy had said or done, there is NO excuse for almost killing anyone.

(Mind)
"Ok, thats one problem solved. The driver will sure get a shock out of his new cargo and will definitely take him to get medical attention. Now to deal with the big Un-friendly giant."

As she approached back to where she last saw Deus and Sting, she noticed they were still there. He seemed to be responding to whatever she had just asked him and was making for the perfect distraction for a surprise attack.

"Time to show you what it feels like to be held against your will."

When Liz spoke these words while approaching the two from above, she meant it. As she leaped down off the neighbooring building she flung a small capsule about the size of a computer mouse at the half-demon. Once it hit the cap would explode causing a web-net to emerge that would ensnare all inide it in sticky fluid. Judging on how fast he removed the web-bullet, Liz would only have a second or so to bombard him afterwards; but it would be enough to take him down hopefully before he even knew what was hitting him. Judging by Liz's current rate of descent, she would land right next to Cristina who she assumed was trying to talk him down. A good idea, but Liz had other plans.
Back to top Go down
Deus Terran
Deus Terran

PostSubject: Re: Out in the open (Open)   Out in the open (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:19 pm

Hope faded from Deus's face and eyes when Cristina confirmed that she wasn't who Deus thought she had been. Although if anyone paid close attention, his pupils reverted back to small dots as the anger he had felt completely left him. "...... Sorry..... I just thought......" Deus shook his head, as memories of what he had done caught up with him. His eyes widened as he remembered what he had done to the teen. "I....... Almost killed someone....... Didn't I......." And leave before who got here? He remembered he had been tearing the poor man apart, then something got on his face.

However her questions caught him off guard, he was silent for a moment. "...... I'm looking for someone...... And I've got metal bones....." Deus answered, before he looked upwards when Spider-girl shouted out. He was just in time to see a large net come down on his face. "..... What the?" He brought his arm up to try and protect his face, but it did him no good as the net ensnared him. He wasn't completely held down but he wasn't going to be moving from that spot at all. He started to try and rip the net off, taking more effort then the bullet to his face had taken.
Back to top Go down
Cristina
Cristina

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Out in the open (Open)   Out in the open (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:15 am

"Hey it's okay, it's not everyday that I get confused for someone's dead sibling." She chuckled softly as she lightly patted him on the small of his back. The dude was naive, innocent even. So what if he had temper problems? Everyone has issues in this city; hell, she was no different.

Cristina nodded softly at dues' question. "You almost did and then bug eye's peeled away with him. I wanted his damned wallet." A small whine escaped her lips, at the thought of losing out on a few bucks. "Well, that explains a lot..." She mumbled softly as she rubbed the side her hand where she hit him. The pain was going to take awhile to go away but at least she didn't break anything which in itself, was a lucky break.

Then spider-girl had to screw it all up. The webbing hit deus, pinning him to the ground and she had to hold back the urge to slap the girl. Instead she had another, slightly perverted idea that'd get her attention off the big lug, and onto her for the while. When spider girl landed next to Cristina she had to hold back a smile instead, she kept an extremely straight face as her hand snaked out and in a rather bold move, she made a pass for Liz's bottom. If there was one thing Cristina did well, it was ruffling someone's feathers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out in the open (Open)   Out in the open (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:36 am

Just as Liz was about to pounce on Dues while he was trapped in her webbing, she would feel a pinch on her right cheeck and it wasn't the one by her nose either. This automatically caused her to stiffen up like a rod and grab her hind quarters, while gasping and turning red all over for a brief moment.

(Mind)
"Did she really just do what I think she did!?! pale

Immediately after being groped, she would grab Cristina who was in close enough proximity to her to be apprehended and lifted the girl up her shirt collar.

"If you ever wanted to use that hand to make your little energy orbs, you'll NEVER do that again."
Back to top Go down
Deus Terran
Deus Terran

PostSubject: Re: Out in the open (Open)   Out in the open (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:24 pm

Deus was still struggling with the web-net, it was a lot tougher then the bullet to his face had been. But at the same time he wasn't struggling that hard at the moment. He did kind of deserve this, he had almost killed a man out of him simply insulting his passed sister. It was difficult to reign his emotions, especially with the other two within the crevices of his mind. However when Spider-girl landed she made one very crucial mistake.

She attacked Cristina.

Deus knew Cristina wasn't his sister, but the physical similarity was perfect. And when Spider-girl attacked, all it did was make his mind flash back to his sister and when she was attacked.

Instinct over reason kicked in, he had to protect his family!

Instantly from both arms. just at the shoulders shot two tendrils of what seemed to be liquid metal. Lashing around at the web binding, they cut through it like a hot knife through warm butter. Now free of the net Deus stood to his full height, looming over Spider-girl. The metal tendrils lashed about in a frenzied fashion, thankfully not attacking anything yet. His eyes almost glowed with barely contained fury as his amber gaze fell on the girl that dared to attack Cristina. "I suggest you put her down Spider-girl....... Now........."
Back to top Go down
Cristina
Cristina

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Out in the open (Open)   Out in the open (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:27 pm

Cristina barely choked out a laugh, as Spider-girl hoisted her by the choker around her neck. "T-touchy aren't w-we." Several gasps escaped her lips as she brought up a hand and aimed it for spider-girl's cheek it was an open handed slap, but there was something more to it. She was charging it with explosive energy. The fact that she was effectively strangling her was bad enough, but Deus was getting pissed off again. She didn't know him, but she did know what his anger was capable of and the last thing she needed right now was one person greviously injured, or dead. She may have been a bad girl, but she wasn't evil.

Why was she trying to slap Spider-girl again? As she mused about it in her head, she came to a conclusion. Panic.

Mostly because she was actually running out of air, her body was panicking and reacting on it's own. This wasn't a conscious act, but rather a fight or flight response, and it was picking fight. Not that she could stop it either, her muscles had taken on a mind of their own, hell her mind was taking on a mind of it's own, as she swung outward. Aiming to smack her upside her head. "D-drop me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out in the open (Open)   Out in the open (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 1:03 pm

Spider-Girl was soo tired of this girl's antics, she was a theif, a hero, a sexual harrasment law-suit waiting to happen and now she was talking to a guy nonchalantly who ahd just almost beaten a man to death. SUddenly, Liz's spider-sense would go off the charts as the demonic aura came back and Cristina told her to let go. In real time she would recognize the danger coming from both sides and immediately leans back while punshing Sting away, avoiding her slap as she raised her hand and then leaps into the air in a double backflip landing on the side of the building above Deus; while pointing her web-shooters at the man who was now sporting metallic tendrils.

"Fine with me, she's not the one I'm after anyway, you are."

Spider-Girl would then unleash a hailing of web-bullets onto Deus trying to make it hard for him to move at all, much less make an attack. Seperately indeed her webbing wouldn't hold him, but mass chunks of it might be able to slow him down. Although she didn't know how enhanced his strength was when he got like this.

(Mind)
"This guy's like a walking horror freakshow, what the heck is he anyway? A metahuman, some kind of monster? Is he even human at all?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out in the open (Open)   Out in the open (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out in the open (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next