Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Trew fire and flames (SW and Mega) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Trew fire and flames (SW and Mega) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Trew fire and flames (SW and Mega) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Trew fire and flames (SW and Mega) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Trew fire and flames (SW and Mega) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Trew fire and flames (SW and Mega) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Trew fire and flames (SW and Mega) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Trew fire and flames (SW and Mega) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Trew fire and flames (SW and Mega) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Trew fire and flames (SW and Mega) Vote_lcapTrew fire and flames (SW and Mega) Voting_barTrew fire and flames (SW and Mega) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Trew fire and flames (SW and Mega) Vote_lcapTrew fire and flames (SW and Mega) Voting_barTrew fire and flames (SW and Mega) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Trew fire and flames (SW and Mega)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: project renegade
Code Name: ren
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Trew fire and flames (SW and Mega) Empty
PostSubject: Trew fire and flames (SW and Mega)   Trew fire and flames (SW and Mega) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2020 1:57 pm

It was midday in the sunny city of Jump city. The upbeat feeling of the day was felt everywhere even in the lowly areas of Hades corp. However, the COO of Hade's corp had other issues on her mind that he was troubled by. Reaching for Her burn phone she called up that whos known to the public as Ren.

"What do you need?" Rens response was quick and to the point while being cold and accusing at the same time.  
"I have a Loose end that needs to be tied up."
Ren sighed before speaking back into the phone. "fine 2,000, a head, ill bill you the total headcount plus the target being killed also 5000 upfront. non-negotiable."
the COO sounds stressed before caving "yes yes fine so long as this doesn't come back to bite me in the ass and my higher-ups don't find out."
Ren then calmly responds with. "it wont now whats the job?"
The COO takes a deep breath before speaking "The target is a young Man located in the slums area frequenting a local gang hang out, I need him dead and any witnesses to be dealt with to i dont care how many just get it done."
Ren nodded to himself "understood Ill get it done."  

Ren hangs up tossing the phone onto his bed as he gets dressed putting on a red and black leather jacket overtop on a black tank top before putting his ammo utility belt over his cargo pants before tucking the ends of his pants into his boots. Resting his hands on his knees and he leans forward hanging his head low while sitting on his bed.

This whole world seems off to me yet my last seemed more like a dream than anything else with all these new faces and the old ones no longer around. Closing his eyes Ren thought to himself thinking back to before waking up on that operating table in hades corp only to be greeted by someone called cap who must have known this world's version.  He thought to the last thing he could remember dying, he died protecting the women he loved during jump city's attack. taking hundreds of railgun shots from pennies before dying in her arms as she tried to get him medical attention. He remembered being an adopted father to a child before that too died causing him to make the choices he did before his death. "how am i alive again?" Ren spoke aloud before looking at His phone as more details on the target was sent to him then he got up from his bed heading out to do the hit.

Ember is getting groceries from the local corner store for her and her friends. Some milk ramen eggs and some lunchmeats and bread. The summer day was rather nice making ember a bit excited to go to the roof of the hangout and just sunbathe a little while it's still warm out. Taking a moment to brouse the pet supply section for jacky and his dog before finding a nice dog treat. Once she had everything picked out she went to the front counter with her groceries.

While waiting to check out inline something caught her eye out front the shop windows. Waiting at the traffic light was a grey-skinned man she's seen on the news. The guy is a walking armory and is allowed to carry that much heat do to helping keep the city safe. Shaking her head Not caring too much for the stories she heard about how he keeps the streets clean. turning to head to another customer who noticed him spoke up "I can't believe legalized murder is allowed for her to commit on villains and crooks." Shrugging her shoulders she couldn't help but agree with the man's way of dispensing justice however in this world she new its a bit wrong unlike in her realm

while she's outside the store after buying her groceries she hears the gunshots coming from her friend's safe house and yelling. in a panic she drops her groceries as she runs to the sounds
"no no no please be okay."
however, upon arrival, she would notice the bulletholes in the house the dog not barking anymore and jacky on the front lawn on his knees before the grey-skinned man fires a bullet from his rifle into him. causing Ember to yell out in anger getting the man's attention.

Ren looks at the strange girl his mind seems kinda fuzzy as his visions briefly switch to a memory from his past life. Agaisnt orders he attempts to get her to run away.

"Nothing personal kid its just business, run along before i change my mind." Turning his back on her he wasn't expecting her to breathe fire on his back scorching his jacking and skin on the back of his neck. While his body began work on regenerating the skin he turned to face her "you got balls kid too bad ill to have to kill you now.  

Pulling out the laser smg he aims for his harly gas tank before firing catching Ember up in the explosion. "gonna have to try better than that to kill me." ren would turn around slowly a bit in awe as the fire from the explosion did next to nothing to the girl outside of singing her clothes off revealing some strange armor underneath. "well, this worlds just full of surprises now isn't it.  While Ren Was distracted and slightly admireing embers will to fight him She had been charging her piller of fire  causing her mouth to glow before spitting out a large 15 foot by five foot pillar of fire the force of which nocked ren into the house as the heat from the attack began cooking off his ammo and energy cells. using enhanced shot he bought himself mere seconds of time before activating titan skin as his body began to change to a mostly black gunmetal sleek robot disign as the ammo that cooked off plus laser ammo and the pillar of fire do nothing to him even as the house catches fire and gasoline explodes catching a few other houses on fire in the process Ren remains fine and thankful his revolver is heat treated. as he begins to get up. slowly from within the burning house in full view of ember.

the local fire department gets an Emergency response notification of the fire spreading in the area with other groups like the police getting reports of gunfire and explosions
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Trew fire and flames (SW and Mega)   Trew fire and flames (SW and Mega) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2020 6:30 pm

"I still can't believe you could afford this big ass TV, Red," one of the "on-call" firemen remarked as they were all gathered infront of it, playing on the game system.

"What's that supposed to mean Donny? You saying I'm a bum like you?" Inferno quipped with a toothy grin. He couldn't have been able to afford it- but as it turned out, someone was just giving stuff away. But basically, Inferno happened to be in the right place at the right time when a freak blizzard hit the city, and was at the mall when it was being robbed. Free stuff was still free stuff, so he took the "gift" and just brought it back to the fire station. They needed a new one anyway. Then everything changed when the fire nation attacked... or rather they were being called into action. "Damnit! We'll call this a draw then..."

"Sure Red, sure."

They mobilized and were quickly en route, and were being fed more details as they went. Apparently, something was going down between some guy who looked like he played too much Grand Theft Auto to be walking around with weapons, and some flaming lizard girl- these were just descriptions from eye witness accounts. Inferno instantly started paying attention after hearing one word- girl. Everything prior to that was irrelevant but not unnoticed. "So I don't need to ask if she's hot, clearly~" Inferno snickered, and every one of his mates groaned- both at the pun and his usually one track mind. After another record time, the truck arrived on scene.

"Oh shit that's a burner... also Red, yer up. Go deal with the crazy shit going on," one of the firemen said as Inferno was throwing his coat off. "Oi! You better not be-"

"I'm keeping the shirt on, Don! Just because it gets ya all hot and bothered, don't mean I can't take off this useless coat- told ya my skin needs to breathe to make fire and armor up," Inferno retorted, making sure to toss the coat into Donny's face. Welp, all he had to do was get into 100ft of the flames before he'd start extinguishing them. That'd also solve the firearms problem~
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trew fire and flames (SW and Mega)   Trew fire and flames (SW and Mega) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2020 7:08 pm

Ember Looks on at Ren who rises from the ground as the house and fire spreads around them before smirking.
"*hmph* guess I gotta try harder to melt you down to scrap."

Ren stared at her in silence his jacket hanging off his sleek robot body undamaged by the extreme heat. The fire around him crackling however he himself was lost in his thoughts. Ember not liking being ignored by the man whos taken everything from her charges at him delivering a fury of blows before breaking a door when kicking him threw it.

"What's a matter what happened to all that shit you were talking about?" Ember shouted in rage before throwing another kick to Rens side as he attempted to get up.

Ren began picking himself off the ground as she attempted to kick him back down only to catch her foot with his hand. "These people meant something to you didn't they?" taking her hurt but silent expression into account he turns and tosses Ember through the nearest window.
"Then I won't keep them waiting long." he said climbing threw the window and pulling his pistol out and aiming it at her. However his vision glitched again as he no longer saw Ember laying there but instead the adopted daughter on the ground "W-what?"

Taking advantage of his somewhere out of nowhere stunned nature Ember turned up the heat of her skin to be strong enough to melt steel as she delivered two kicks to Ren to knock him backward before drawing in air to breathe fire on him. Ren wasn't having it as he regained his composure he sent a punch to her gut as only sparks and smoke exited her mouth as she tried to catch her breath only to receive two punches to the face and was tossed into a car unfortunately melting threw the car and out the other side. Picking up his pistol that dropped he made his way to ember to finish her off.

* She's not from my past that one is dead so get ahold of yourself Ren.* pointing the gun at her He paused looking up as the fire department arrived hell seeing Inferno as a firefighter was a bit of a shock too. last time he checked the man was still a criminal. Though this was a new life so he's probably different too. "Well, I'll be if it isn't the candlestick inferno how did they let a criminal like you into the fire department?"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Trew fire and flames (SW and Mega)   Trew fire and flames (SW and Mega) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2020 7:46 pm

Inferno in all of atleast Ren's lifetimes, was always an imposing sight- and his reputation alone was something well earned. Even now, the Firefighter's helmet and other gear (minus the coat) all seemed to suit him as he made his way over. Once he was within range, flames close enough would seem to fly over to him, with the furthest ones simply snuffing out and extinguishing. Inferno really trivialized things for the fire department, but they could only reach so many fires at a time- he couldn't be everywhere at once. "Heard of me and you ain't running? Either yer really stupid- or someone worth fighting. Let's find out which ya rusty hunk of hunk~" Inferno popped his knuckles, his body basically eating the flames he brought over before extinguishing. Wait- did she have a lizard tail? Questions for later...

Inferno angled his body, fire erupting from his forearms and propelling himself at Ren with high speed- toggling the "fire and firearm suppression field" back on as he threw a punch down at Ren's head.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trew fire and flames (SW and Mega)   Trew fire and flames (SW and Mega) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2020 8:20 pm

Ren Chuckled As he took the punches and punishment he took from Inferno his body twisting but showing no signs of damage. "Still got more balls than brains eh inferno? I'll let you off easy" Ren started getting up from the ground a groggy and slightly injured Ember mere feet away turned onto her side. Looking inferno in the eyes he spoke again. "that being said I got to go, Im not being paid to kill her but I have more criminals to put in the ground. Not to mention she attacked me first after I had dispatched the local gang in the area so I thought It was cool to put her outta her misery."

Ember not thinking to much threw a hellfire ball past inferno and into Rens chest however even though the titan skin prevented him from being damaged the supernatural aspects of him felt that. realesing a grunt of pain as the fireball faded away both ember and Ren were shocked that that did anything.

Ren looked at inferno before holstering his pistol "Ill have hades corp send your station compensation for the situation that got outta hand." Looking over to briefly before returning his gaze to Inferno "Expect $6,500 to be delivered to your station for you and get her outa my sight before i change my mind."

Ren turned to leave leaving a confused ember sitting there looking at him before yelling "so that's just it then? I thought heroes were supposed to help people not kill them." Causing Ren to look over his shoulder and retort. "they are, however, the same kindness isn't shown to known criminals or gangs I just go the extra mile and prevent them from getting worse."

Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Trew fire and flames (SW and Mega)   Trew fire and flames (SW and Mega) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2020 8:38 pm

Some would find the inability to damage something they really wanted to damage frustrating, but that simply told Inferno that he needed to hit Ren harder. So Inferno rolled his shoulders, ignited the air around his arms again, and pushed them even higher to bolster his physical strength and hide more. This was conveniently around the time that lizard girl threw a fireball at Ren, so Inferno's lizard brain didn't crash processing how that worked. The flames Inferno had built up went from the typical red-orange, to a more intense blue for a couple of seconds before he extinguished them. He had heard plenty of the conversation, and was actually now getting kinda ticked off. "You think you can just take a few hits from me and walk away? After saying that shit?" Inferno tore the tight tank top off- mostlyto show off a particular tattoo on his chest- but also to just show off his physique. It was a large, professionally inked skull, the design of which was commonly associated with The Sunset Skulls who were no longer around. Well, the rest of them weren't anyway. With that Inferno once again kicked off and propelled himself after Ren with fire, throwing a MUCH stronger and wide swinging kick to send him crashing into something if it hit.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trew fire and flames (SW and Mega)   Trew fire and flames (SW and Mega) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2020 9:17 pm

Ren would fly back several feet impacting a car as it was about to power on. his Titan skin armor dissipating into a swarm of nanobots to feed on the nearby lights and car battery as Ren got up.
"You know inferno i guess there's one caveat to knowing you even if you don't know me and that's preparation." pulling from his back holster Ren flashed an old-looking energy pistol as he fired off a few shots at Infernos legs.

Ember by this point was back on her feet as she stated to summon a two fireballs of hellfire which caught Rens eye. *that could be a problem.* Ren thought as he used enhanced shot with a little extra energy. pulling out his revolver He smirked before pulling the trigger of it. as instead of the gun giving off a flash of fire due to infernos field It instead gave off a loud boom with currents of electricity as the revolver became sort of a railgun slaming into Embers tail and taking a chunk out of it causing her to fall down in agony. "Heres the ultimate Inferno you can let me leave you get to save the girl and your firedepartment gets a nice bonus or you can keep fighting me and she bleeds out and dies....i wonder if her tail is like other animles meaning if i hit a bone would it paralize her because her tail would be part of her spine?"

Ember by this point had tears in her eyes unable to keep her composure as she cried out for help. Ren looked over to inferno "so whatll it be from one hero to another."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Trew fire and flames (SW and Mega)   Trew fire and flames (SW and Mega) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2020 10:04 pm

Inferno blatantly ignored them- even modern energy weapons still employed mostly heat to do damage and that simply didn't work on him. He was becoming more annoyed with this guy's smugness, and was about to start smashing him with a car next when he fired another shot- at the lizard girl. That actually stunned him, both with how the hell he managed to pull that off, AND because now he had a perfectly good reason to be furious. "You have the count of three.. before I melt you to slag," Inferno started to take a deep breath while counting with his fingers down to two instead of three, mouth opening as reddish flames built up, turned blue, and then started to go white before Inferno released a white hot blast of "dragon breath" that would just push and burn or melt whatever was caught in its path. That was HIS ultimatum, and if he lived or died... Inferno had other things to worry about. But if he WAS still live, he wouldn't be next time.

Once he was out of breath, Inferno was starting to feel lightheaded and woozy- it'd been awhile since he amped up the fires THAT high. "Fucking... piece of shit," Inferno quickly made his way over to Ember. Chunk of tail missing, bleeding- shit he tore his tank top off or he could use that. So Inferno did the next best thing and tore off a pant leg. "Hey, what's yer name? YOU FUCKERS GONNA SIT IN THE TRUCK ALL DAY?" Inferno's tone went from calm to loud on a dime as he'd try to quickly wrap the torn pant leg around the part of the tail that was bleeding to try and stop it. Once it looked like the fighting had stopped, the others did get out and probably soon ambulances and cops would be arriving on scene too... late as per usual- totally useless all of em. He still felt abit lightheaded but hopefully that'd pass soon.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trew fire and flames (SW and Mega)   Trew fire and flames (SW and Mega) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2020 10:22 pm

Melting his arm carrying the laster pistol ren took that as his ticket to book it as the nanobots coated the wound as they began the slow work of rebuilding the arm from the mass they took from the car and streetlights. Making his way out in the opisit direction.

Ember opened her eyes still fighting back tears. "Its Ember...Did you get him? she asked trying to calm herself as she tried her best not to move. her voice still shaken as she says, "thank you Mr?"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Trew fire and flames (SW and Mega)   Trew fire and flames (SW and Mega) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2020 10:39 pm

"Orion, or Inferno if you prefer- think I took his arm," Inferno replied blinking away spots. He HATED cowards that were too weak to fight, and had to resort to shitty tactics like hostages. "Going to tear his head off and ram it up his rusty metal ass if I ever see him again..." he continued just trying to catch his breath in more ways than one. Medics would hurry over to try and tend to her- probably be able to do a much better job than he could.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trew fire and flames (SW and Mega)   Trew fire and flames (SW and Mega) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2020 11:44 pm

Ember nodded Wondering several things "H-how did he know who you are? when i fought him he seemed to keep hesitating..." Ember pointed out as she was loaded onto a stretcher. Taking a deep breath she said. "I guess I owe you one....mabie when i get out We can grab a beer sometime If the cops don't put me in arkem." she added trying to seem strong even though she was clearly in pain.

Ren would make it down several streets before calling up the COO. "its done fires were caused by another metahuman and Im coming in for repairs and rearm. Send the other 5,000 for the target to the local fire department and the 1,000 to the metahuman to get her out of any legal problems."

the COO paused before asking. "was she a accomplice to the gang?" Ren shook his head. "No sir she played her part to avoid this coming back to bite you in the ass." Ren lied rather convincingly. "understood 003-R ill write to both that the money was donated by you with a photo as procedure for the heroes for hire program...pleasure doing business with you."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Trew fire and flames (SW and Mega)   Trew fire and flames (SW and Mega) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2020 9:42 pm

"Got a record- probably has a few bolts loose too," Inferno replied casually, trying to keep her calm while the medics got her ready. "Or better yet, I get you some dinner after work- hospital food sucks ass I've heard," Inferno added sincerely, actually asking which hospital they'd be taking her too- completely ignoring the fact one pant leg was missing, and he had no shirt on either. Speaking of that, he'd later get another earful about it later. Blah blah, procedure blah- the fires got put out no thanks to the other guys and he disarmed a crazy killbot.

Later on Inferno would follow up on his offer, buying some foods and headed to the hospital. There was the possibility of that guy going back to finish the job- wasn't sure if she had been his target or whatever but he wouldn't have used her as a bargaining chip if she had been. Of course he wouldn't have put it passed him and that thought kept Inferno on edge and alittle more irrate than usual as he ducked under the doorway and headed up to the receptionist; asked where Ember was, had some small talk, and saw a couple of familiar faces. No one he had talked to at length but he remembered being here once before becoming a firefighter. Finding her room, Inferno would once again have to kind of... fit through the door- quietly incase she was out like a light.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trew fire and flames (SW and Mega)   Trew fire and flames (SW and Mega) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2020 5:25 am

Ember smirked lightly glancing at Orion Entering through the doorway. "i don't remember ordering uber eats guess it's the meds making me loopy, How was the rest of your day?" Ember asked sincerely the Tv playing earlier that day's news broadcast. no sound and only subtitles the remote for the room tv laying on a wad of cash sitting by the bed.

{tv: after the fight that was driven to a close after a vilont gang was taken down by one of Hades corp Heros for hire took them down with outside assistance as well.}

"some suits gave me a wad of cash for the hospital bills, apparently the killbot told them I wasn't a target so they paid me off to keep silent." Ember stated somberly looking back to Orion. "So is it a bad time to mention i liked your tattoo your fire training needs a bit of work though." she said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Trew fire and flames (SW and Mega)   Trew fire and flames (SW and Mega) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2020 1:34 pm

"Sweet, yer awake- it was fine, kinda dull," Inferno grinned finding a chair to plop down in. He did almost immediately notice the stack of money, and remembered his fire department getting one of their own. As tempting as it had been, out of sheer stubbornness he didn't take any- or rather if it was available to the firemen themselves he wouldn't. "Never a bad time, and yeah- I don't get to light things on fire as much these days, and bullets are a pain in the ass for my wallet," Inferno chuckled fishing into the stuffed bag of goodies.

"So m'lady, didn't know what exactly you'd like. But if you like the heat like me, I have some spicy things in here, and some other things. Was all outta booze unfortunately," Inferno added off handedly- soda was still probably better than nothing.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trew fire and flames (SW and Mega)   Trew fire and flames (SW and Mega) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2020 8:13 pm

Ember turned her head to the man. "you didnt have to grab me a bunch of food...." she said sheepishly "I guess surprise me with something spicy." Turning her head to look at the ceiling she decided to ask. "out of curiosity are all humans in this plane as nice as you? or am i just lucky?"

Ember thought to herself a bit lost in thought all things considered. She escaped with her life but all her friends were killed "we weren't a vilont gang...i don't understand" she spoke a bit more sad. "I'm supposed to be a warrior a good fighter and i could bearly hold my own against that thing...i must be a bad fighter huh?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trew fire and flames (SW and Mega)   Trew fire and flames (SW and Mega) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trew fire and flames (SW and Mega)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next