Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Fire on the Rig (HIVE) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Fire on the Rig (HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Fire on the Rig (HIVE) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Fire on the Rig (HIVE) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Fire on the Rig (HIVE) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Fire on the Rig (HIVE) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Fire on the Rig (HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Fire on the Rig (HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Fire on the Rig (HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Fire on the Rig (HIVE) Vote_lcapFire on the Rig (HIVE) Voting_barFire on the Rig (HIVE) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Fire on the Rig (HIVE) Vote_lcapFire on the Rig (HIVE) Voting_barFire on the Rig (HIVE) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Fire on the Rig (HIVE)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Fire on the Rig (HIVE) Empty
PostSubject: Fire on the Rig (HIVE)   Fire on the Rig (HIVE) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 11:47 pm

Itazura looked at the door in front on him. So, what am I supposed to do? Just knock? he wondered. He had flown over to the rig from the shore, and now that he was here, he wasn't going to let a simple door stop him. Reaching out, he pounded on the door with his fist, then pulled his arm back and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Fire on the Rig (HIVE)   Fire on the Rig (HIVE) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:05 am

A surge of water would burst from the ocaen surface up into the air. The fall off water would splash down on top of the oil rig's main platform. But amongst the water that crashed down on the Rig's main platform, was also HIVE's Atlantean; Hydra. She had spent the last hour or so in the sea, like a lot of the time.

"Knocking won't work, Red. Though if you ask nicely, I may just let you inside"

Hydra was no staff member, no. Just a resident long time student. People don't visit the Oil Rig often, anyone but HIVE believes it to be abandoned. So, this guy must have a reason for being here, and Hydra wasn't going to let him in until she knew what that reason was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire on the Rig (HIVE)   Fire on the Rig (HIVE) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 3:28 pm

Speed demon came to a halt on the rig he had just completed his laps around the city. As he saw hydra and some person he had never seen before he eyed the boy with a critical eye his hands on his hidden daggers ready to back hydra if necessery though he doubted she would need his help.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Fire on the Rig (HIVE)   Fire on the Rig (HIVE) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 10:28 pm

Itazura turned at the sound of the rising water and instinctively backed away from it. Terrific. I haven't even gotten inside yet, and the first person I've seen can control water. This is going to be great. he thought sarcastically as Hydra landed on the platform. "And how am I supposed to know that? It's not like you guys have a sign saying 'Please wait for one of our freaks to assist you.'" he replied. "And just for the record, the name's Firehawk, not Red. I'm here to join this school, if it can even be called that. he added.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fire on the Rig (HIVE)   Fire on the Rig (HIVE) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 5:07 am

"Whatever, Red. Just hope that big ol' mouth of yours don't get you into trouble... 'freaks' isn't the best term to use when describing your new teammates"

Or classmates, or even family... depending on how he takes to HIVE life. Hydra would walk over to the door now, pressing the button for the elevator; it may take a few minutes.

"I'm sure you'll just LOVE the headmistress here. She's... different, right Sonic?"

Speed Demon being Sonic of course. Maybe Firehawk will take a slight hint, Jemmy doesn't like attitude, and if this new recruit goes by looks, well. He may fall in the trap of doing so.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Fire on the Rig (HIVE)   Fire on the Rig (HIVE) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 1:18 am

Itazura shrugged. "I'm just calling it like I see it. There are other words to describe people such as the three of us..." he paused, gesturing at each of them, himself included, "...But I prefer not to sugarcoat what the average citizen thinks of us. The comment about the Headmistress piqued his curiosity. "Different? You mean more so than anyone else around here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire on the Rig (HIVE)   Fire on the Rig (HIVE) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 9:28 pm

speed demon just shrugged and said, "That she is Ms.seabreather" Speed demon then pulled out his dagger and then began to twirl it in his hand and said, "I hate waiting for the elevator." Speed demon just looked at the boy and asked, "So what do you do?"
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Fire on the Rig (HIVE)   Fire on the Rig (HIVE) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 3:51 pm

"Well, considering that fire is actually in my name, I thought it would be pretty obvious what I do. But, I suppose I could demonstrate for you if it really is that hard to figure out." Itazura said. Facing away from the oil rig, he held out one of his hands, out from which came a ten foot long fire blast that dissipated as Itazura closed his hand. "That's what I do.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fire on the Rig (HIVE)   Fire on the Rig (HIVE) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:01 pm

"When we get inside, it may be best if you just say what you can do; show and tell is on Fridays"

And at that, the doors would open as the elevator had arrived. Hydra would step in, pressing the correct button for the H.I.V.E. Academy before making sure the doors held so the other two could clamber inside.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Fire on the Rig (HIVE)   Fire on the Rig (HIVE) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:49 pm

"Oh, very funny. You should be a comedian." Itazura retorted as he entered the elevator. Oh, great. I'm in a small enclosed space that is about to be submerged underwater. This could really suck. he thought as he took out a deck of cards and started shuffling it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire on the Rig (HIVE)   Fire on the Rig (HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 1:15 am

Dean smirked and says, "Nice." before getting on the elevator and saying, "The reason I asked was yes fire self explanatory however there are people like me who have more than one power." While saying this Dean focused on his dagger in his hand and in his other sheath before making them float in the air and had a mock sword fight.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fire on the Rig (HIVE)   Fire on the Rig (HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 6:01 am

A sigh, Mia, or Hydra couldn't help but think to herself; 'If one of those daggers hit me, he's gone'. Lovely thought. Before long the elevator reached it's destination, and the doors swung open. It revealed the main hallway of the HIVE base, with other hallways leading off to other parts of the Academy, the Headmistresses office opposite of the elevator at the end of the hall. Students were roaming the place, it was full of life. Hydra would step out now, a smile across her face as she glanced about; ahhh, home.

"Welcome"
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Fire on the Rig (HIVE)   Fire on the Rig (HIVE) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 10:46 pm

"Not bad. I suppose that is a fair question; however, assuming I did have more than one power, what makes you think I would reveal it so soon? Itazura replied before stepping off of the elevator. "I must say, this is quite the impressive place." he said as he looked at the room around him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire on the Rig (HIVE)   Fire on the Rig (HIVE) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:34 pm

Dean just smiled and said, "Its a school slash home and the impressiveness wares of quick and will be back in a second got to go stash the cash I got on my run." Dean went through the halls and was back just as quickly it was like he had never really left if you weren't pay attention. Before saying in a sarcatic tone, "So are we going to bug the headmistress or not?"
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Fire on the Rig (HIVE)   Fire on the Rig (HIVE) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:46 am

Itazura turned to Speed Demon as he began talking, then watched as he dissappeared for only a moment before reappearing again. "I don't know, does 'bugging' envolve a sudden and untimely death for one of us? 'Cause if so, then I'm afraid I'll have to pass. Nothing against you, I'd just prefer to live past my first day at this school. he replied.

(OOC: Sorry about the delay)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire on the Rig (HIVE)   Fire on the Rig (HIVE) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire on the Rig (HIVE)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next