Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Galactic vs Fire Spitter Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Galactic vs Fire Spitter Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Galactic vs Fire Spitter Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Galactic vs Fire Spitter Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Galactic vs Fire Spitter Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Galactic vs Fire Spitter Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Galactic vs Fire Spitter Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Galactic vs Fire Spitter Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Galactic vs Fire Spitter Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Galactic vs Fire Spitter Vote_lcapGalactic vs Fire Spitter Voting_barGalactic vs Fire Spitter Vote_rcap 
Moon
Galactic vs Fire Spitter Vote_lcapGalactic vs Fire Spitter Voting_barGalactic vs Fire Spitter Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Galactic vs Fire Spitter

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Galactic vs Fire Spitter Empty
PostSubject: Galactic vs Fire Spitter   Galactic vs Fire Spitter Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:25 am

Setting: A dark city, abandoned
First Turn: Miley
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Galactic vs Fire Spitter   Galactic vs Fire Spitter Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:58 pm

Miley was transported to a dark abandoned cityand lickly before this whole thing started she was wearing her hero costume so at least she didnt have to worry about burning off her clothes in this fight. Miley takes a few steps looking around the place but kept her gaurd up so her oponet coulding get a sneak attack in well that is if they were able to of course.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Galactic vs Fire Spitter   Galactic vs Fire Spitter Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:14 pm

Alyrinn was transported to a random area. She shivered as she looked around, everything was dark and cold, she didn't like it already.
She swiftly ran through the streets then took off in a small flight to pick up some speed. She didn't know where her opponent was and she didn't want to fight. She whipped her head back and forth seeing no one, they were all alone. At least Alyrinn didn't have to deal with the guilt of hurting someone innocent in this battle. She knew what she had to do and she was ready to fight to keep some honor, even though Miley was a Titan.
Alyrinn had to keep on pushing that thought back, Miley and Alyrinn wouldn't actually hurt each other out of cold blood. This was just a fare fight to see who was stronger.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Galactic vs Fire Spitter   Galactic vs Fire Spitter Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:16 pm

Miley looks around and notices Alyrinn. Miley tries to remember and believes she had meet her once before. Miley bows to her once before getting into a fighting stance."I believe you are my opponent. I will not kill you but I will fight to win. Let me know when your ready to fight."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Galactic vs Fire Spitter   Galactic vs Fire Spitter Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 8:40 pm

Alyrinn staggered back, taking in the looks of her opponent. Miley, she remembered her from when Hotwire showed her the "Letter". She didn't know much about her, but she knew that if she wanted to win she was going to have to take down a friend. She also remembered that this girl had fire powers from when they were taking down a random bad guy.
Alyrinn hated this but she nodded. "Please, don't let this fight ruin our future friendship." She asked with sorrow swimming in her eyes.
She tried to copy her fighting stance,but looked kind of awkward, the only thing on her side was that she could simply stop her from moving, but she didn't want to!
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Galactic vs Fire Spitter   Galactic vs Fire Spitter Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:55 pm

Miley runs at her with her hands and feet burning on fire."It's ok just picture this as friendly sparring amunst friends to better out fighting skills!"Once miley got close enough she would kick shooting fire out but she would be around a few feet away from her.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Galactic vs Fire Spitter   Galactic vs Fire Spitter Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:54 pm

Alyrinn would back flip and twist, only getting burned on her leg. She whined quietly and then began to float, flying backwards away from the fight. Her family always taught her that you need to fight if you are attacked, but this didn't feel like a fight, it felt like she was going to hurt a friend, and she didn't want that.
Alyrinn took a deep breath and stuck out her hand, letting her eyes glow white.She dropped three street lamps in front of Miley, then one on top which if it hit, it would throw her to the ground with the weight Alyrinn gave it.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Galactic vs Fire Spitter   Galactic vs Fire Spitter Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 6:02 am

Miley watches as Alyrinn dodges her attack and starts to run at her again. Miley stops in her tracks as street lamps comes down infront of her. Miley begins to jump over them but is hit in the face by a third streetlamp that hits her to the force. Miley breaths out fire and melts the street lamp that hit her to the ground and lays on her. Miley stands back up smiling at Alyrin under her mask."See that wasn't so bad now was it?"Miley says in a happy tone her face actually kinda really hurting from that street lamp.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Galactic vs Fire Spitter   Galactic vs Fire Spitter Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:01 pm

Alyrinn was still flying. She put on a pouting face and shrugged. "Then let the battle begin." Alyrinn proclaimed, regaining her confidence and cool. She waited for Miley to make her next move, but thought things through.
She really did want to win, this could help her in training and in future she could look back on this thing like a good thing. Alyrinn stuck out her hands and let her eyes glow bright white. She two building to Miley's left and right began to shake. The ground beneath them was tilting them both over, making them slowly fall.
Alyrinn struggled at first, but at a certain point she gave all her might and shoved them down towards Miley.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Galactic vs Fire Spitter   Galactic vs Fire Spitter Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:56 am

(ooc: don't know if its cause im slightly tired right now or not but I don't really get her attack)
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Galactic vs Fire Spitter   Galactic vs Fire Spitter Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 3:06 pm

OOC: She's simply dropping the two buildings next to Miley on top of her..
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Galactic vs Fire Spitter   Galactic vs Fire Spitter Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 10:34 pm

Miley sees the buildings coming down and zooms towards alyrinn barely making it out of the way buildings landing on the ground."glad to see your actually fighting now"Miley says before inhaling and spitting out fire at alyrinn
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Galactic vs Fire Spitter   Galactic vs Fire Spitter Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 3:43 pm

Alyrinn smiled at Miley's compliment but was taken off guard by her fire ball. Alyrinn flew out of the way quickly, but her foot still got caught, burning it slightly. She whimpered lightly then stuck out her hand again. Her eyes began to glow and the ground below Miley shook then shot up in the air, towards Miley, at a speed up 70 MPH. It would make the impact of 400 pounds on weight when it hit her.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Galactic vs Fire Spitter   Galactic vs Fire Spitter Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:33 am

Miley takes flight to try and dodge the attack but she wasn't fast enough and as hit very hard in the back. Miley crashed and tumbles on the ground until she laid face down on the ground. Miley stayed that way for quite sometime but after her enhanced healing healed her enough to where she could stand again she slowly stood up but was still in a lot of pain from the hit she just took. Miley hid the fact she was in pain quite well but she still looked like she was in a little pain.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Galactic vs Fire Spitter   Galactic vs Fire Spitter Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 4:40 pm

Alyrinn cringed. "I am very sorry." Alyrinn apologized gently as she held her hands out again. Her eyes began to glow as the ground under Miley began to rise up. It would go up quickly then drop faster, making an impact of about 100 pounds of weight. Guilt was already hitting Alyrinn in the chest, but she had to remind herself that Miley wouldn't be mad at her. It was just a friendly spar, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Galactic vs Fire Spitter   Galactic vs Fire Spitter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Galactic vs Fire Spitter
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next