Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) - Page 3 Voting_barThe Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) - Page 3 Voting_barThe Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character
Name: The Heir of Excalibur
Code Name: The Heir
Villain or good guy?: Evil

The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN)   The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 10:33 pm

Well that hit the mark! JaK dropped to his knees and slowly rose up. JaK's breathing was raspy and his healing factor was in overdrive trying to cure all the nerve damage from the electrocution JaK had taken just a minute or so ago from the Russian mafia leader, not to mention the blunt trauma this opponent was giving him. What's worse was the big guy didn't even seem winded yet. Looks like he was going to have to go into try hard mode after all. "Bring it then," JaK said as he took a defensive stance with just one working arm.

But then they were distracted by Rain's crying and the death of Anthony. JaK didn't mean to exactly get the drug dealer killed but it was done now and if he was one of the only casualties in all this then so be it. JaK fell backwards onto his tush and took a deep breath. If Inferno and Isabel had both noticed Rain's emotional state and the Russian gang leader had made his leave that meant the drug effects had finally fully run through their systems. "Thank God..." JaK finally coughed up an entire handful of blood and fell over. Superhuman as he may appear he was near his limit. "Yeah I'm good," JaK said weakly. "Just uh, give me a minute," he replied to Isabel.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN)   The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 10:56 pm

The young girl squeaked when the ceiling fell in front of them and goes wide eyed, looking over to Isabel and giggled lightly to her, nodding. "I-I think that would be good. If nothing else I don't think this club is going to be open for the rest of the night..."

Railyn took the offered hand to stand with Isabel and wiped her cheeks. The rain in the club began to die down as she calmed down. "M-movies and popcorn sound amazing though!! And I know I won't have seen them!!" She smiled up to Isabel and took her hand.

She didn't seem to hear the big red guy talk about her as she was more focused on herself and Isabel at the moment. "We should invite everyone that helped..." She nodded to herself.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN)   The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 12:58 pm

Things seemed to deescalate quickly after the ring leaders death. Isabel liked to think it was her own blinding optimism. She looked at the firey guy with a raised brow, wondering who he was exactly. "Oh, don't worry. She's probably just like overwhelmed. I mean, I got shot like nine times. That doesn't happen every day. Well... not every single day, I guess."

After her and Bow were on their feet she took a nice deep breath. JaK seemed worse for wear, though. She had no way to heal the boy but he was definitely coughing up some blood there. That was bad for most humans.

"I would invite him, but he is definitely not looking great. Then that other guy seems kinda... old doesn't he? Oi, geezer, would you wanna watch movies with teenage gals like us?" Then she got an idea. "Wait! If you can make it rain in here, Railyn, maybe you have some kinda other powers. Any odds you can heal this boy?"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN)   The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 8:41 pm

Inferno still had the coppery taste of blood in his mouth, and his teeth ached- which a more astute person would point out was probably his mouth in general. THEN he noticed that the cute little girl was bleeding like it was another Tuesday. "Kid, yer bleeding- you know that right... and don't call me a geezer," Inferno's brain swapped focus again. Seemed like the other kid was more beat up than he was, not that there was any doubt in his mind. "Maybe... so long as it's not something sad. Soggy popcorn sucks," inferno relaxed his posture and rolled his neck to soothe the pains. Wasn't there some Russian sounding guy here? Eh, whatever...
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character
Name: The Heir of Excalibur
Code Name: The Heir
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN)   The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 12:28 am

Enough time had passed that the initial shock, no pun intended, the Russian had given him had cycled its way through JaK's body and his nervous system had repaired the damage. Now JaK's healing factor went to work on his broken rib and shoulder. JaK of course would need to reset his shoulder blade by popp---. "*POP* Ahhh ACK!" Just like that. And now the pale skin boy was 70% back to his original tip top shape.

JaK kipped back up to his feet as if he hadn't been on the verge of passing out just moments ago and clutched his fractured rib while wincing. "Jesus you kick hard," JaK coughed into the palm of his hand as he spoke to Inferno. "But I'll forgive you if you buy the popcorn." JaK didn't hold a grudge. All in all, his first days or so in Jump had been interesting. And hey, he had already busted a drug ring, met and sparred with other meta-humans of all types, and been to his first night club. Not too bad for a Gotham street rat.

No clues on Nightmare yet, but that could wait until after he watched Space Force XII: Attack of the Froidians and got a good nights sleep, annnnd maybe didn't have blood leaking into his lungs. "And I think it's fair that I get to choose the first movie," JaK pointed his thumb at himself while approaching the three individuals and spoke in a demanding tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN)   The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3