Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) Vote_lcapThe Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) Voting_barThe Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) Vote_lcapThe Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) Voting_barThe Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character
Name: The Heir of Excalibur
Code Name: The Heir
Villain or good guy?: Evil

The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN)   The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2020 2:09 am

JaK let out a deep sigh as he sat at a long table in the outside dinning area of a famous pizzeria. He folded his arms and rested his chin upon them while pulling his hoodie further down over his face to block the brazen sun from bathing his face any further. "Well this is a bust, it's been 3 days and nothing..." JaK had been in Jump City almost half a week and found no sign of his brother.

"Can I help you?" A waitress had approached ready to take JaK's order but he waved her off.

"Uh no, thank you?" JaK's stomach began to grumble. "I'm...not err, hungry."

The woman raised an eyebrow and shrugged. "oh..ok, well if you're not going to eat I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

JaK sighed again and zipped his leather jacket up over his hoodie. "Yeah, yeah, I'll get outta your hair." Truthfully JaK would've loved at least a beverage but he was flat broke. However luck seemed to have taken pity on him because just as he was about to leave the conversation of the table behind him had attracted his keen hearing.

"Did you hear about this new club Nightmare, it's all the rage! My boyfriend went last week and said they're giving out vials of that V-9 stuff," the girl whispered to her friend.

"shhh," the friend looked around to make sure no one heard her. "Jessica, I can't believe you're in to that stuff. Isnt that like kinda hardcore?" she giggled.

JaK could've cared less about this V-9 stuff but the club name was definitely of interest. If David was gonna turn up anywhere it would be there.

After a bit more eavesdropping, some quick library research, and a slight thrift store window shopping stint (in which case JaK actually crawled in and out through the store window without paying!) JaK now found himself in line at one of the most poppin clubs in all of Jump City. It was an eighteen and older club but the ID check seemed to be very very lax as long as you looked the part. Luckily JaK had stolen an outfit that was very urban hipster. Complete with a neon green beanie and white ripped skinny jeans with mood ring glowing sun glasses.

Upon entering the club JaK was actually quite surprised. It was like a laser circus, in which the crowd was part of the act. The dance floor had no beginning, middle or end. Everyone, everywhere was dancing. The entire interior was dark except for the rainbow strobe lighting and there were booths scattered all about, one of which in the center belonged to the DJ. The stage was like a huge bird cage that dropped down from the center ceiling over the DJ booth and had multiple half naked cyber elf themed dancers whimsically frolicking about inside.  "Right...definitely not my scene..." But would it be David's? Couldn't hurt to take a look around.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN)   The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2020 6:53 pm

Usually clubs were hardly Isabel's scene. The flashing lights and loud EDM music were too noisy for her. She much preferred the art of the music. Slower, steadier, smoother. It was almost poetic, really, but she went where the leads brought her. Death magic was tricky business, but when the ghost had told her this was where he'd bought the drugs that killed him she had to investigate.

The bouncer was the first problem. Isabel expected he wouldn't let in anyone under 18, and she was certainly that. She prepared a speech in her head to talk him into letting her in as she approached.

He looked her up and down quickly, from the bottom of her platform boots that ran all the way up to her thighs, to the red plaid skirt that went down to the top of the boots. She took a deep breath, about to give her rant as to why she should be let in but the man simply stepped aside and waved her in. Well, that was easy.

As she walked in, she mumbled to herself. "Maybe I can just use that to get this place shut down, heh."

It wouldn't matter if the club was closed though. The dealers would just move to the next. They were like hermits, looking for new shells. Typical. The dancers were very extra, and the bar hadn't carded anyone even once that she could see. How would you pick out a drug dealer in a place like this? Seemed hard. Maybe she just needed to look for someone that didn't belong?

As if on queue, she spotted him. The boy who was clearly out of his element. She went up to him, grabbed his shoulder and tried for his attention.

"Yo. You know anyone selling uh..." she looked at her hand, where she'd scribbled something down, "V-9?"
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN)   The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2020 7:32 pm

JaK had been approached by a cute but oddly pale short girl, actually nearly as pale as him, which was weird in-its own right but JaK had seen weirder in Gotham. And again with this V-9 stuff? JaK rubbed the back of his nape and shot her an awkward grin. "Nope sorry," JaK took off his glow up sun glasses. "I honestly think I'm a bit out of my depth here."

As she responded JaK perked up when he heard someone pass by them speak about finding a "plug" with his keen hearing. After growing up on the streets, JaK was well aware that this was druggie speak for a "dealer."  

"But, I think I just found you some. Well, that is..." JaK smirked. "If you're willing to trust a stranger, and you can act a bit." JaK extended his hand.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN)   The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2020 7:39 pm

Isabel was visibly disappointed when the boy made it clear that he wasn't a dealer, and was out of his element the same as her. It didn't last though. As she looked around for another stranger to trust, the boy had produced a plan. She smiled wide at the thought. "Acting? Sir, I've been waiting for this moment every single day of my life."

She took his hand without hesitation, looking around in an attempt to figure out where his lead was coming from but coming up empty. "What's the play, then, hotshot? You good cop I'm bad cop? Or maybe you're the grizzled 'I'm getting too old for this shit' cop about to retire and I'm the young upstart!"

Obviously carried away at the idea of acting.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN)   The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2020 8:39 pm

"You'll see," JaK said as he quick stepped after the guy who mentioned the "plug" with Isabelle in tow. Once they caught up they followed the group of boys up some stairs onto the second floor of the building where everything was a lot more....mellow. The lighting there was more of a ballroom setting and the atmosphere was that of a hotel lobby. The music was even more of an opera setting. However before JaK could fully follow after the crowd of boys towards what seemed like a lobby, he was cut off by a burly bouncer wearing a tight black dry fit shirt which seemed like it was having a hard time containing all of the muscles protruding from within it.

"Who are you?" The bouncer said. "This is VIP."

JaK reached out towards the group that had left them. "Freddy, FREDDY! I'm sorry my guy, I'm with them."

"I've never seen you before?" The guard said.

"Yeah, it's my first time, but I know all about it. OK? Awee, come on bro they're leaving us. Look you really gonna do me like this in front of my girl?" JaK pulled Isabelle close to him. "I swore to her that I had the in on a plug, and if I don't deliver she's gonna flip."

The bouncer looked at the girl and JaK, confused to say the least. "And who is she? Someone special?"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN)   The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2020 8:53 pm

Railyn had no idea what she was doing. Where she was. Or really how she even got here. All she knew was that she had just gotten off the bus in this city a few hours ago and was already having a great time! Some random person had given her a flyer in the street for this club and then she had started to talk to him. He obviously was weirded out by her lack of common sense, but had given her the information and then some.

One thing led to another and now she had been dolled up and practically shoved into the club. She was told to make new friends and dance and have lots of fun! How awesome was that!? The girl was dressed with her hair up in pigtails that still managed to reach almost all the way down her back. Her makeup was on the heavier side. A choker donned her neck while her chest was bare besides glitter. She had been given a tight black crop top tube top that barely covered her nipples. Was she even wearing a bra? Fishnets hid under a leather black mini skirt and she was wobbling in her own platform boots.

The pink haired girl had a bright smile and was getting passed drink after drink as she made her way through the crowds. Hands reached and groped places where strangers shouldn't touch, but she had no concept of molestation and thought it was totally normal. She had been approached by some cute guys that were talking about having even more fun! Something about a plug? She grinned and followed them to a corner of the club, no idea what was truly going on.

To the corner and up a flight of stairs. VIP? This was so cool! She still didn't have a clue, but it seemed very exclusive up here. She liked the vibe. That was a word, right? She was pretty sure. Right after them, she heard someone else trying to get through. The girl blinked and walked back over to the bouncer, placing a hand on his arm for both support and because lots of people had done it to her tonight.

"They're totally with us!!" She smiled sweetly up at the bouncer and batted her eyelashes. The girl showed the little tag on her collar that showed she was VIP for the evening. More like Go-Go girl, but it should be enough to get them in.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN)   The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2020 9:18 pm

The next area they were led to was much much better than the dance floor of the main area, in Isabel's honest opinion. That said, it was clear that there was another bouncer here that looked even more strict than the first one had. The boy with her clearly had a plan though, and pulled the short girl close. Ah, this made sense! They were doing the old 'honeypot'! A detective classic. Isabel molded into JaK's side easily, her soft hand landing on his chest as she let out a trained giggle.

"Yes~ security man we're here with our friends! Paying customers too~ hic~"

Before they could see if their ruse was enough though, a new girl got involved. Heavy makeup, and skimpy clothes that left nothing to the imagination. She vouched for both her and the mystery man, and Isabel had no choice but to assume that they were friends already. The security man grunted, but let them in.

"Thank you thank you~" she said quickly to the man, pulling JaK ahead with their new friend, "that went just swimmingly! Hey, what's your names again? I'm Isabel Harkness, supernatural detective esquire. I'm here to bust a drug ring."

Her voice was clearly louder than it should have been, and a few people behind her started whispering to each other.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN)   The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2020 10:49 pm

The short girl was playing a long perfectly, now if this goon believed their act, they should be able to ----Annnnd then a pink bombshell walked by and whisked them past the security with ease. "Thanks, I'm JaK, random vagrant traveler -- been here a week," he said as Isabel asked a question while proclaiming her intent, profession, and situational unawareness to the entire group. JaK covered her mouth and awkwardly looked around. "Very f^$%in funny hun," JaK said loudly as he pulled her into a close headlock in an attempt to calm the nerves of any suspicious guests. After they all looked away JaK sighed and let her go. "What am I getting myself in to?" he whispered.

JaK tried to casually blend in with the crowd as they headed towards the lobby of club Nightmare's second floor. There was about 30 people there total. Mainly shady looking dudes and a few girls who JaK was sure had questionable professions involving customers that had hush money, web-cams, and a lot of lotion. JaK had never seen a girl with pink natural hair before, if it even was natural, also her eyes were wild pretty. That's two interesting women he had met today. "What's your deal?" JaK asked the go go dancer but was cut off before any answer could be given by the appearance of the supposed "Plug."

"I only have one question!?" A loud voice chimed in from around the audience. The voice was being thrown so the direction could not be ascertained, except by JaK and his excellent hearing, who knew exactly where it was coming from but he was still wondering why the culprit was concealing where they were. "How do I feel about cops?"

No one answered. "No, seriously," the voice echoed again "Do I like cops???"

This time someone answered, "No." Said so quietly that if it wasn't pin drop quiet you would not have heard a thing, again unless you had JaK's hearing.

"THANK YOU, no I dont---" Suddenly one of the boys punched another one in the face so hard he flew backwards 5 feet across the room and crash landed on the back of his head. The one who had done the punching JaK recognized as the guy who had been talking about a "Plug" downstairs in the first place. "SO, why was there a cop among my mules?" JaK understood now, this guy had been downstairs talking about the V-9 trying to search out undercover cops. That would also explain why everyone was so lax at the club. The police were trying to catch the dealer for V-9 and the dealer was trying to pin point under cover officers.

Spoiler:

The burly security guard and another henchman came and dragged away the under cover teen officer that had been exposed. Meanwhile, the head honcho walked to the front of the group and pulled out a small red liquid vile. "We need to be more careful about the new faces we bring in here," the dealer said. "This V-9 is too good to let the coppers get their hands on it and I see a lot of other new faces around here." The dealer eyed all of the other 28 people in the room and then put the V-9 vile in his pocket. "So, before we get to product shipments and distribution this evening I'm going to need each of you to tell me the passcode that you should ALL know before being allowed in here, hmm? Starting.....with you!" He pointed to the girl next to Isabel. "Yes, you...come on up honey and whisper it into my ear. Oh and by the way if you get it wrong...you die..."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN)   The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2020 12:33 am

Bow led them back towards her group but then couldn't find them... Oh well!! She turned to the two that she just met and went wide eyed in delight. [color=violet]"I've only been here for a few hours!! How crazy is that!? My name is..."[color] She blinked and blushed. What was her name again. Oh! "Railyn Bow!!" She giggled happily and then watched their cute interaction with each other. She was about to say something else when someone else demanded the attention in the room.

The pink haired girl looked around with most everyone in curiosity, wondering where the voice was coming from. When she heard the punch though, she squeaked and gasped, wanting to run over to make sure the guy was okay, but he was taken before she could even move.

Passcode? What passcode? The girl tilted her head and looked up at the leader person curiously. When he pointed to her, she blinked and gulped. Better not hesitate with him! Bow stepped forward nervously. When she got up to him, her face was pale and her eyes had changed from violet to orange. She leaned forward and whispered to him. "...I don't know... I-I work here... This is my first night..." She smiled up to him sweetly, hoping that her explanation would be satisfactory.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN)   The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2020 8:41 am

"Ack!" As JaK quickly covered Isabel's mouth and put her in a playful headlock, she weakly resisted. She was hardly strong enough to put up a physical fight against anyone, really. She had no idea what the problem was, but assumed it was part of the act. When he let her go her hair was ruffled up and clothes wrinkled a bit. "A little warning next time. Huff."

She smiled wide at the other girl, though. It was always pleasant to make another friend, especially a cute one. "You'll have to show me how to do makeup like that sometime, Railyn. Last time I tried, Cain yelled at me for making a mess on her fancy towels."

They didn't have much time to get to know each other though, because a ghostly voice started yelling out to the VIP's and Isabel looked around suspiciously. She had thought this would be a simple job with normal humans but if the place was haunted that was a different story. She'd have to be careful. Luckily, it wasn't long until the voice exposed itself and was a human.

Isabel watched the show quietly, flinching as the cop was arrested. She watched where they took him. He was their ticket to ride here, right? Luckily, the head honcho was distracted with Railyn. An excellent play. She elbowed JaK in the side, whispering. "Hey, you keep the guy distracted with Bow, I'm gonna follow the cop alright?"

Isabel left without another word. The only sign of her that JaK could see was her one strand of hair awkwardly standing up in the crowd. She navigated to the door they'd dragged the cop through quickly, and he might see her give a quick salute before going inside.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN)   The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2020 1:07 pm

Meanwhile, outside the club two blacked out cars rolled up. They had an ominous feeling about them, much like a storm on the horizon. The first to get out were a bunch of suits, deadpanning the crowd outside, obviously making sure it was safe. After what felt like eternity two broke off from the rest, walking to the second car and opening the door, a well dressed man walked out, his long midnight black hair styled into a controlled mess, his suit designer, and he did not look happy. He and his posse pushed their way into the club.

Inside the club, the well dressed man looked around, this was Nightmare? It was cute. What wasn't cute was them selling synthetic drugs on Edgerunner turf. Zero walked up to the bouncer that was harassing the children. "Excuse me, when you are done dealing with the kids, may I talk to whomever is in charge here, I have some business to discuss with them." He had a slight Russian accent, but rather than focus on the origin of the man, the bouncer would be wise to look down and notice that the man had moved his sportscoat, revealing a pistol with "Края" engraved on the hilt.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN)   The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2020 3:12 pm

The dealer's eyebrow quivered as he took a deep breath after realizing she wasn't lying. "Of course you are," he said and quickly went to backhand her. "So why are you here, instead of making me money downstairs!?" After the attempted slap he recomposed himself. "So hard to find good help these days. You ...are going to join me in my room later so I can, uh...properly, educate you on exactly what it is you do here? ok, as I was saying..."

"HEEEY!!" JaK blurted out soon after watching Rain get attacked and then berated. "I don't know the passcode!" Finding the V-9 be damned, JaK couldn't just sit back and watch this %#!@ have his way any longer. Also, he did need to buy Isabel time and a public display seemed appropriate to accomplish that.

The dealer glared at JaK, who glared back as everyone around him side stepped away from him. "Well, aren't you bold. And who are you?" The dealer said while brandishing a pistol from his waistline.

"Me?" JaK said while clenching his fists. "I'm nobody, but that's still better than being a trash club owner who hits his new employees."

The dealer began to chuckle. "Cheese n' crackers kid, you got stones. Clearly you're not nobody. You're a hero right?" The dealer began to saunter around JaK while waving the gun in the air as he circled the teen. "No, no, a hot-head..." Suddenly he stopped right behind JaK and pointed the weapon at the back of his skull. "Or better yet," He walked around JaK and pressed his nose against his. "A dead man.."

"Oh yeah," JaK said as his eyes shimmered in the room lighting.

"Looks like it to me?" The dealer said with his finger on the trigger.

"Why don't you go ahead and try it. Let's find out?" The tension in the room was thick enough to need a bone saw.

The dealer licked his lips then backed away. "Or maybe you aren't a hero, but a cop. And a dead cop charge wouldn't be good for business." He turned around and pondered dramatically. "Hmm, how to handle this situation....Well I guess accidents do happen though, right?" The dealer snapped his fingers. "I've got it. To whichever one of you beats this son of ^$%# within an inch of his life and takes the heat, I will cut the entire night's profit with you into an offshore account after you finish doing your time for the murder, you'll be stinking rich..." Everyone around JaK began to eye him like a slab of meat, and it was clear they were all hungry for that aforementioned cash. But JaK didn't move an inch. He just stood there with his hands in his pockets. This club definitely was not his scene. "Remember boys n' gals I wanna see eye balls flying and bones snapping."

"Anthony, sir," The same body guard from before interrupted.

"And what in your PEA BRAIN makes you think its ok to use my real name in front of a possible undercover?" Anthony said.

"Sorry sir, but we got a situation over here that needs your attention."

"Problems, Anthony?" JaK said.

"None that should concern a nobody," Anthony said and stomped his way over towards the guard. "What, or who is the F&(^#ing issue?" Anthony snapped.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN)   The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2020 5:45 pm

The young girl did nothing to stop the man from smacking her and sending her to the floor. She looked up at him in confusion and fear as he told her to meet him later in his room for a teaching moment. All she could do was nod along in agreement with him. Who was she to refuse an order from her employer? Maybe this was how all employees everywhere were treated. She had no idea.

Then the boy she had just let in spoke up. The pink haired girl went wide eyed and stared at him along with everyone else as the dealer walked over to him. What could she do? What could she do? The girl’s eyes turned fully orange as terror gripped her heart and she froze. Flashes of fire danced in her mind and made her even more stuck in her current position.

Someone needed to save him!! Not beat him!! Her head was spinning and she finally realized she had made it back onto her feet, wobbling but standing. Was she about to at something!? Maybe. But someone else spoke first. An issue had come up that the dealer had to see to. Now was the time! First thing they had taught her here were all the exits. Public and secret.

Bow made her way over to JaK as quickly as she could, hoping to get to him before someone else did. She reached out her hand to him with wide, scared eyes. ”C-come on!! Follow me!! I don’t want you to get hurt!!”
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN)   The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2020 6:02 pm

Isabel was doing great at her stealth operation. The dealer hadn't even noticed that she slipped away from the boy she was by. She took a few cautious steps towards where they had taken the cop. They needed the officer to actually arrest the men they'd ran into tonight. The had him in a chair, and they stood around lazily watching him. They were not beating him or anything of the sort. Just waiting for orders.

Isabel planned to wait for the head dealer, but everything went sideways when the walkie that the guard had screeched to life. "Russians are her. Code Sickle. Kill the cop, come back up the boss."

Well shit, Isabel thought, watching the henchmen draw their guns. She jumped out immediately, glaring hard. "Listen boys. There's a man, going 'round, taking names. He decides who to free and who to blame."

The grunts looked at each other in confusion, pointing their guns towards Isabel. She held her ground, a black chain sneaking around to cut the police officer free for his grand escape. "Sooner or later god'll... cut you down."

The men exchanged one glance before gunfire tore through the air. Several bullets pierced Isabel, maybe five, but she quickly spun around and rand the way she came. The cop was free to retreat as the henchmen chased her, and she burst onto the floor behind JaK and Bow. "EVERYONE SCATTER!"

She was riddled with bullet holes, and as she ran the henchmen followed, putting at least four more in her. She didn't even flinch.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN)   The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2020 11:04 pm

Zero looked up and down at the one called Anthony, he looked a coward. Zero's lips would twist into a slight smile as he brought a cigarette from his pack, placed it in his lips, and lit it using an electric current between his fingers, not unlike one of those windproof lighters. "Hello Tony, you don't know me, obviously. If you did, you'd have my money in hand and be begging for forgiveness for the lateness. My name is Zero, I run The Edge."

He'd walk around the "plug" in a circle, "What a nice little place you have here, pushing a nasty little drug. I'm not mad, don't get me wrong. Vices are key and all that, money is money, if not you, then someone else. I've heard it all. I don't care."

Zero would get up in Anthony's face, and if any of Tony's pets had an issue, they'd be met by an Edgerunner's knife to their gut. A warning. "The fact is, Jump City is my turf, and I have let you operate, push your V whatever the fuck, and live for free. A free trial for what life can be."

Zero blew a plume of smoke in Anthony's face. "Your trial is over. Now, pay me what you owe. 40% of your profit. And I let you continue existing."

That's when the sound of gun fire pierced the air, Zero instinctively pulled his pistol and put it to Anthony's temple, "WRONG FUCKING CHOICE!"

After a quick assessment, he realized this wasn't meant for him, but a girl that was shot 5 times and kept moving. "Protect those three! I want to talk to them."

Zero would give Tony a shot to the leg as the Edge runners took up a defensive stance around the three, but not moving them anywhere, protecting them from the goons, if they would stay where they were. The girl seemed useful, and the trio may be a package deal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN)   The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next