Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN)   The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2020 11:23 pm

In the not special VIP section where all the actual fun stuff was, there was a giant of a man sitting at the bar- just throwing them back like water. The man in question was one of the local and more literal firemen of Jump, enjoying a night on the town! He heard about the place on the grapevine, and with a name like Nightmare his interest was piqued. With the half naked cyber elves, Inferno was not displeased in the slightest. He obviously did some dancing first until he got thirsty, then he went to the bar to see if he could find some company- he did, two of em in fact. "You went into a burning building with just pants on?" One of the probably drunk ladies sitting by him questioned in disbelief.

"Well ya see hun, between you and your friend, fire's got nothing on you~" Inferno decided to flirt instead of actually trying to answer- seemed like it was working, but he could also just be drunk. Chicks were really into firemen anyway so what'd it matter? Didn't need to know he was a metahuman that was completely immune to fire- and yes, he DID do what he said. It was only one time, due to the chief being a hardass about regulations. The only thing that Inferno needed to go into a blazing building was his oxygen- actually no scratch that. Fires just stopped when he arrived on scene so he didn't even need to worry about that.

After a few more drinks, things were looking good when something in the air seemed off. He didn't hear anything, but his body was giving of vibes like... tiny little firecrackers. That was really the only best way to describe it. There was heat all around him and he was vaguely aware of it all moving around him like vague clouds, but there were tiny little instances or "pops" of increased heat- gunfire? Something was going down, and now he was torn between his two loves. But why not have both? "We'll have to keep this party going at your place ladies, let me just take a piss first. Be right back," Inferno said what normally were famous last words. If they WERE firearms, there was about to be a room full of people he could smack around.

Unfortunately because he was kind of intoxicated, the range that he could suppress firearms going off was more limited- he'd have to get closer and that was fine. Fortunately it seemed like there was something going on, as the bouncer wasn't paying attention as he walked up and towered over him by atleast two feet. Inferno's firearm suppression radius would probably just reach into the other room as he would keep walking, and if he was stopped, that bouncer was getting his face burned by Inferno's Red Right Hand- not horrifically but a burn was a burn.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character
Name: The Heir of Excalibur
Code Name: The Heir
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN)   The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2020 4:02 pm

The situation had gotten out of hand. Many moving parts had began to turn and a brawl was sure to break out but it didn't seem like any of this phased Anthony as it should be. "GOD ^#&$itt," Anthony yelled out as he was shot in the leg. Russians had found out about his operation already. A supe or some kind of meta-freak was here that just took shots to the body like it was paint ball rounds, and now Anthony could hear one of his guards screaming bloody murder at the second floor entrance and something smelt like it was burning. On top of that some of Anthony's men had tried shooting the Russians and whoever was at the entrance and now their weapons weren't working. "So it was sting op, eh?" Anthony had surmised everything up to the Russians and the police had come together to shut him down. "I was afraid this would happen. You have no idea, how much ---" As Anthony spoke he was pistol whipped by the Russian leader. "GOD! You gotta let people &*$^!ing speak you #%$$hat? How do you people get anything done when you just shoot and hit everyone."

"Give it up Anthony," JaK said after taking Rain's hand. However they were cut off by Kris's Russian men who were "protecting" them. Also he was worried about Isabel until he realized she was a meta-human or some kind of super. In any case everything would get sorted out after this dealer was dealt with. "You're done."

"Nah kiddo, I'll be seeing you again." The dealer pressed a button on his belt and suddenly maroon smoke filled the entire club, top and bottom floors, via the vents. "This was supposed to be the evening main event but I guess I'll use it now since the party migrated up here." The smoke filled the room so fast that everyone disappeared from view within the red haze. "This is a vapor version of V-9, don't worry it's not lethal. I meant to slowly release it into the club as the night went on but plans change." Once again Anthony's voice direction was undetectable to the normal human ear, accept JaK's but with the drug setting in it was hard to pin point. "Don't bother holding your breath. It can be absorbed through skin contact. Just enjoy the ride everyone. I don't usually waste product like this, so consider yourselves VIPs now." Anthony chuckled one last time and then seemingly disappeared although blood droplets would still lead to where he had run too from his wounded leg and busted nose.

The effect of V-9 was finally going to be revealed first hand to all those in attendance. It would either reveal what you most feared, hated, wanted, or loved for the next 5 minutes in a vivid memory in which the user had to relive the memory/fabrication in real life. Repressed memories or mental blockage would not block the drug from accessing the memory. However, what made it dangerous in such a huge dose is that the user's body would actually move within the memory in real life. Thus if you unleashed your power or stabbed someone in that memory everyone around you could be in danger.  

((Take this time to walk down memory lane unless for some reason your character in your next rp unless your character is immune to drug effects))
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN)   The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 12:06 pm

he small pink haired girl clung to the hand she had reached for and was about to lead him out of the club when people surrounded the two of them... to protect them? She blinked and looked around in confusion and fear as things took a major turn for the worst. She saw the other girl that JaK had entered with take several bullets to her body like it was nothing!! Her eyes went wide and she gasped. ”W-we need t-“ She was cut off by the maroon smoke filling the air and Anthony talking again.

As her vision became blurred, she held onto JaK’s hand even tighter, but soon it wasn’t his[/] hand she was holding.

She blinked as the club faded from her sight and was replaced with a beautiful little suburbia home. Bow looked over to where JaK had been and went wide eyed. ”M-mom??” The woman holding her hand looked down at her with a sweet smile and nodded. Bow looked down and blinked. She looked about five years old. How was this happening!? She couldn’t remember how she looked like this!!

And then the memory started.

Her father called down the hall and Bow [i]let go of the hand she was holding
to go running towards him, just happening to be following the blood trail that Anthony had left behind. Bow’s father, John, needed help replacing a lightbulb! The girl ran over and reached up as if waiting to be handed something and her eyes turned golden and a ball of light appeared in her hand, illuminating wherever it was she ended up near Anthony. ”Daddy Daddy look!! You made the lightbulb turn on in my hand!!” John responded to her and she giggled, starting to bounce up and down, her tits doing the same.

Such a happy and sweet memory. She didn’t want to escape this dream.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN)   The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2020 10:24 pm

Things had clearly taken a shift in Isabel's brief absence. She expected chaos to erupt the moment she came out riddled with bullets. Usually people panicked when they saw that, but the boy kept his cool and that seemed to reassure Railyn. Good. Maybe they were metas too? Hard to say, exactly, but Isabel was sure she'd be finding out soon as the boss seemed to be grandstanding and this new Russian man seemed to be... well, ordering other henchmen around.

"Well, I think we might have at the least stopped a few sales..." before long gas was pumped into the room, and Isabel looked around carelessly, squinting, "what's all this now? A fog machine?"

It became clear quickly that it wasn't just regular fog. Railyn was jumping around like a madman, and JaK was... wait, where was JaK? She looked back to Railyn and she was gone too. Ah, this must be that drug that the man was describing taking effect. Yes, that explained a lot. Was that a drum roll going off in the background?

"Please allow me to introduce myself," a familiar voice sang out behind Isabel, she she looked back, "I'm a man of wealth and taste.~"

An exact copy of Isabel herself was standing behind her, on the stage where the music had been playing before. The song rolled out, and a slideshow of images, choppy and repressed but most importantly tangled and fragmented. "Pleased to meet you." She sand back with a wink as the slideshow showed off a younger Isabel being taught magic. It was fantastical, powerful, a voice for her voiceless youth. That's how her brain put it together. It left out the painful failures, and eventual death. It barely held any memory for more than 11 seconds.

She hadn't forgotten why she was there though. The criminal that was undoubtedly trying to make an escape. She looked with fierce eyes towards the exit as her clone sang on, showing off the few memories that Isabel's fractured brain clung to. "Just call me Lucifer~ 'Cause I'm in need of some restraint.~"

Black chains spread over the door to block the escape. She might not be able to see the criminal, but maybe she could trap him here long enough to get over the effects of the drug.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN)   The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2020 6:15 pm

The world around Kris started to turn in to an inky black, he began to rub his eyes, Focus, focus. When he opened his eyes, he was in a shitty apartment he remembered well. No, no no no. He looked down and was wearing some ratty hand me down clothes. A man on the radio began to speak in Russian, it was the late 90's. An older man looked down at Kristoff from a recliner, "This world is going to hell. Ever since Russia bowed to those fucking capitalist pigs. The man smelt of cheap cologne and cheaper vodka, dressed in a white tank top and jeans. He reached down to Kristoff, who flinched. The man scowled and backhanded the young Kris, who promptly spit up blood. Kristoff looked up at the man with hate in his eyes. The images began to blur again.

Same apartment, a couple years later. Kristoff was coming home from school. His parents were screaming as usual. This went on for what felt like hours, but all of a sudden there was a thud, and the fighting stopped. Kristoff crept out of his room to investigate what had happened. His father stood over his mother, a knife in his hand, covered in scarlet. Kristoff looked at his mother, who lie motionless. The father began to walk to Kristoff, "C'mon, buddy, come here. You fucking life draining bastard. YOU MADE ME DO THIS TO YOUR MOTHER! We were so happy before you, we were a family before you came along." Kristoff was backed into a corner. His father drunkenly raised the knife to Kristoff's neck, "LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!" There was a red flash of electricity, and the apartment was engulfed in flames, and his father laid in front of him, electrical burns all around him.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN)   The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2020 8:11 pm

As predicted, once the guard outside the room finally heard Inferno, he tried to get in the way. Inferno with zero chill, didn't wait to hear his spiel or noise coming outta his noise hole, grabbed him by the face with one hand- and burned. Just enough to freak him out and hurt like hell before Inferno threw him to the side. He had already missed out on the fun as it was, and hopefully those chains weren't on the otherside of the door as Inferno kicked the door down with a flash of fire- had to bolster up alittle just in case. "Alright! Who's doing what and whose skulls can I break?" Inferno declared before blinking and sharking his head. Whoa. Did that bartender spike his drink? Or did he have just too much to drink? No. That was a ridiculous notion.

Everything seemed to be... cloudy- and without meatballs. The V-9 really hit him, his intoxication making him start to see things much faster with his already loose grasp on what was going on. "Oh... no no no... you... FUCKERS ARE DEAD!" Inferno bellowed, flickers of flame rising from his hands. No... that... didn't make any sense, even to him. "...Guess this means I just gotta burn you to ash again!" Inferno added, seeing a familiar bar form around him. Old memories of his days in The Skulls flooding back, this one being when one of the local gangs got bold and went after him and the remaining members. This didn't make sense, he was positive even intoxicated that the men they sent had been all burned down to ash. SO WHY WERE THEY STANDING AROUND ALIVE? Inferno whipped his hands out, releasing two narrowed streams of fire out that he mentally formed into long arms with hands. Inferno immediately aimed the fiery appendages at some of Tony's men, one or two looked vaguely enough to look like one of the men and his mind just pieced together the rest.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN)   The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2020 9:21 pm

JaK was surrounded by a maroon haze like everyone else in attendance. He snarled as he heard Anthony's taunts and wanted to chase down the dealer but the smoke had enveloped everyone in attendance completely it would seem.

....JaK was alone.

That was until the haze began to clear and he was once again on the streets of Gotham. In an alley, by a dumpster, there was a tent and a couple of cardboard boxes stacked on top of each other forming a make shift house. Home. A clothesline was strewn across the top of the top of the structure and a woman was attending it. "Mom." JaK reached out a hand towards her when from the corner of his eye he saw a figure approach her, it was his brother, David. David seemed angry. His mom attempted to calm him but he was far too enraged and began to shout at her. JaK's mom cried as she tried to reason with him but David was so infuriated when he spoke he started to breathe blue fire. JaK's mom sobbed and went to hug him but David pushed her away - a struggle ensued in which David roared and blew a hole through her chest with his palm. JaK watched as the sapphire flame ate swiftly through her body.

JaK stood silently and began to mutter to himself, "I don't know what sick game you're trying to get at, but I already knew..." JaK said quietly as he walked towards the image of his brother. "...I already knew and that's why when I see him..." JaK stopped in front of David and reached out to grip his throat, veins protruded and pulsed from every tightened muscle of his being as he yelled "I'LL KILL HIM MYSELF!!"

JaK suddenly snapped back to reality as his body worked its way through the V-9 almost immediately after succumbing to its effects. He realized his hand had reached out for Rain's throat, not David's. "Oh no, I-I-M Sorry!" But there was no time for JaK to be issuing apologies. The entire room full of people had been effected by the airborne drug as well. There was a black construct blocking the exit, Russians were being torched by the newcomer, and the Russian's leader was losing it as well as Isabel and it would seem Rain too. "This is bad.." A few of the drug mules were all experiencing their own terrifying experiences. The dealers came at JaK and Rain with knives and other blunt weapons. JaK had to move fast. If he didn't act people would start dying!

He moved swiftly to incapacitate those who were dangerous. Luckily, it seemed some of the people here were having good fantasies as well. Only 10 non-powered people in the room seemed dangerous. JaK ran and high kneed one in the jaw, ducked another's jab attempt and judo tossed him over his shoulder to the floor, then side kicked another in the temple who was close by. That was three, the next three were lined up in a row horizontally in front of JaK and had guns ready to fire. JaK had to perform fast acting acrobatics while they were still aiming to avoid them shooting at him. He cartwheeled into a handspring and drop kicked the middle man dead center in his chest. The guy went flying across the room but not before JaK confiscated the spare weapon in his waistline. He released the clip upon landing from the drop kick and tossed the clip and the firearm at the other two just as they were about to pull their triggers clocking them both in the face. "If anyone can hear me, THIS. ISNT. REAL. SNAP OUT OF IT!"  

There were 4 more assailants left but JaK and those 4 all received a shock from Kris who had been experiencing his own version of a tormented past close by. JaK screamed loudly and dropped to his knees during the shock, then to all fours afterwards. His vision was blurry but he could still move, albeit sluggishly. "...Wake up already @$%#itt..." JaK exhaled as he began to heal. But he couldn't rest too long, the big flame guy was going to kill someone if he didn't move. Then he saw Anthony trying to sleuth around the area. The druglord was looking for an escape now that Isabel had trapped him. That's when JaK got a great idea. Based on what Kris's fantasy sounded like, there seemed to be a role in it that Anthony could fill. JaK stumbled and rolled behind Anthony and grabbed the injured drug dealer by the back of his collar. "And where do you think you're going?"

A shiver ran up Anthony's spine as he heard a voice in his ear after being tugged on. "Let go of me you lil shi---AAAH, No, nonono, NOOO!!"

JaK rolled backwards and monkey flipped Anthony towards Kris. "Without saying goodbye to your new friend!" The Plug was catapulted to the Russian gang leader's feet. Hopefully if Kris didn't wake up from his flashback he would still mistake Anthony for his father figure or something. In any case JaK had a bigger problem to deal with. The pyro still needed to be stopped and JaK was hurting from the earlier shock bad...

"Come on big guy, don't make me work too hard." JaK howled out as he dashed towards Inferno and front flipped over the flaming hand shaped appendage, then slid on his stomach under the the second fire stream before popping back right back up in front of Inferno and dove to shoulder tackle his right leg with all his weight. If successful in his attempt Inferno would buckle or fall. If he buckled JaK would roll to his feet then hop onto his back and put him in a headlock. "Realize where you are!"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN)   The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2020 10:03 pm

Rain went wide eyed as it felt like her Dad reached out to grab her throat, but then the memory broke and she saw JaK standing there instead, apologizing. The girl blinked as she came out of her daze and looked around. This wasn't home. Where had her parents gone? Was that a dream? No. It was more than that. It felt real. That really happened. That was a memory!! She didn't have any of those. How did she just have one now?? She looked around at everyone and went wide eyed. It was that drug! That drug was making everyone have their own memories!!

She wanted to go back into hers. The small girl looked around and blinked, inhaling deeply. Tears already on her eyes, the sadness infected her mind and thus colored her memory this time as well. She looked away from JaK as she began to fade back into the haze of memories.

This time it was a birthday party! All of the club guests had turned to her childhood friends! A smile crept onto her face and she wiped the tears away as she ran into the crowd and giggled like a nine year old child would. One of the guests had turned to her best friend from kindergarten, Peggy! But Peggy didn't have a smile on her face. There were tears instead. Peggy said she was moving away. Rain went wide eyed and blinked, confusion and sorrow written on her face. The girl dropped to her knees and started to cry out as the pain hit her fresh. Like this was the first time it was happening.

Clouds began to form inside the club, and soon there was a drizzle that rained down upon all in attendance. Soon, that drizzle would morph and become heavier with each passing second. If no one tried to calm her down or snap her out of it again, the place would be caught in a torrential downpour.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN)   The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2021 9:10 pm

The drug was potent, and the play that Isabel experienced left an almost eerie calm over the zombie. The music was fine and lights were fading in and out as different horrors flashed across the projector. "Aaaaa~" She grumbled out, looking to the door she had blocked off. Potent, the drug was, but short lived was also accurate. The walls bled back to the usual color as the chorus faded and the song ended.

She wondered if she actually had broken out though. JaK was running around screaming as flames flickered at the bar. How did a fire like that start? She wasn't sure but at least the sprinkler system was in full effect. One glance at the ceiling told her that it was not, in fact, the sprinklers. It was clouds? Inside.

"How... strange. Were there special effects set up?"

Railyn was crying on the floor hysterically. The drug dealer was at the feet of the scary Russian. Isabel didn't trust either of them, frankly. JaK was trying to calm the redhead that was destroying the bar. The only thought that came to Isabel's mind was...

"This is fine."

She walked over to Railyn, falling on her butt next to the girl casually and leaning on her shoulder lightly. "What a crazy day, right? Heh. We should write it in like a collection of memoirs or something. Maybe a comic book. Can you draw?"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN)   The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2021 11:29 pm

((OOC: I have been told I can skip, so here we go!))

The flaming streams of fire were actually not aimed at Jak but a couple random thugs until Jak actually started to move toward him. "You with them shrimp?" Inferno growled trying to quickly retract his fire to aim them at him. Because of the flash of fire from earlier, and the flames he had generated from his body, Inferno didn't buckle- but he felt it if that was any consolation. He was so distracted with JaK he almost missed rainclouds forming at the ceiling and... making things incredibly wet to the point the flaming streams he had were put out, and his body let off a constant hiss of steam all around him. That was problematic as the water, plus the change in temperature from the indoor rain was already sapping his heightened physical abilities. The rain was also making it harder for the drug induced hallucination to keep hold, though he still recognized faces he wanted to smash. "I know where I am! It's who I'm seeing ALIVE that's the fucking problem, and yer helping em!" Inferno growled, throwing a kick at Jak aimed to send him flying across the room before his heightened strength completely faded.

JaK had tried to attack him, and Inferno already saw some old faces he wanted to see punched in. So clearly, JaK was working with them and so another person whose face needed punched in!
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN)   The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2021 12:01 am

Did anybody get the number of that runaway bus?! JaK was seeing stars. What in the hell was this guy made out of? It was like he had just collided with a wall! A hot skillet like wall that was, he was literally scalding to the touch. Well that was a dislocated shoulder for sure. JaK still rolled off of his leg after the failed shoulder tackle and gripped the singed clothing where he had made impact and then ripped it away in one swift movement revealing the unnatural bulge of his injured shoulder. "I'm not with anyone, your eyes are open---" JaK saw the kick coming right after he ripped away his charred upper garments, revealing his chiseled figure underneath, and realized he had no time to dodge as injured as he was and in this close of proximity. "--But you're still not getting the picture!" The blow connected with JaK's ribs causing his eyes to bulge on impact in addition to caving in one rib while cracking the other. However JaK had actually planned for this - the kick catapulted JaK up into the air but like a failed punt attempt instead of flying farther away JaK tumbled through the sky back towards the hulking bruiser! He had planned the angle of approach through very quick geometrical math and positioned his body to make all of this possible force caused him to fly in Mega's direction. And as he twirled through the sky towards the literal large steamy man he used the rolling momentum to poise the one handed hammer fist he planned to strike Mega with using his good arm. "LOOK CLOSER!" JaK coughed up blood as he spoke and his rib punctured another organ in his body. It was too much movement but he wasn't gonna stop until he clocked some sense into Mega, this hit would actually have some effort put into it too.

Whilst JaK and Mega brawled Kris was in the midst of doing some unspeakable things to Anthony off screen but the begging, blood splatter, and screaming were enough to make most not want to look in that general direction.

Last edited by JaK on Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN)   The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2021 11:45 pm

The pink haired girl was starting to come out of it thanks to her own rain that was now pouring from the ceiling clouds. She looked up at the girl as she sat down next to her and blinked. What was her name again? It wasn’t Peggy, was it? Isabel. Her name was Isabel. They had started all of this, didn’t they? She couldn’t remember at this point. All she knew was that she just gotten two memories and she didn’t want them to be over. The clouds continued to rain as her memory sorrow turned to sorrow of lost memory.

”I-I’m not really sure if I can draw or not... but writing down what happened today sounds like a good idea... Though it doesn’t seem like the day is over yet.” She looked over at the boys still fighting and sighed. ”We should stop them, right? My mind is hazy but... bad stuff is going on, yeah?”

Indeed there was. Along with the ruckus our main characters were causing, the entire scene was filled with fighting and screaming and other acts of violence. Along with fucking, laughing, and general merriment as well. However, thanks to the rain, that was all starting to die down again.

Railyn wiped away her tears from her sapphire eyes and leaned back against Isabel’s shoulder. ”I... I don’t really want to help right now...” Tears continued to streak her cheeks while the rain continued to fall.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN)   The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 6:51 pm

Isabel stayed seated with Railyn, screams of pain and pleasure as the club simmered with flames that were being simmered slowly by the girls rain. She raised a brow at the other girl who asked if they should stop the boys around them, looking around finally. "Huh. Really goin' at it aren't they. Don't worry buddy, we saved the city from this drug. We're heroes!"

A piece of the roof fell in front of them, letting the night shine into the club as people began evacuating left and right. Isabel patted Railyn on the back heartedly. "I wouldn't mind going to a place with better music though. This clubs a bit stale, isn't it?"

She stood quickly, offering a hand to her new friend to help her do the same. "We can stay up all night and watch horror movies and I can make popcorn and we can do a dance off- you'll lose though. Oh yeah, we really gotta celebrate here. We did a great thing."

She would shake her hair to get some of the water out, looking to JaK. "Oi, you ready to bounce? We've done just about everything we set out to do here, right?"
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN)   The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 10:24 pm

Zero growled as he curb stomped Tony, "You FUCKING PRICK! YOU ABSOLUTE IDIOT!" Tony's face was a mess of blood and drool, see Zero has a healing factor, and once the poison was taken care off and the memory dissipated, he found Tony in front of him. Now Zero was in the middle of making him pay for forcing Zero to relive that. He would pull the gun from his belt and fire 4 shots into Tony's head. He'd then look around, look at the kids, then shake his head. They were too much trouble, well all but the boy, but he was slightly preoccupied by a flame throwing monster of a man. He'd walk out through the fire, seeming not to even notice as the flames licked over his body. If the boy was resourceful, he'd make it out alive. Then Zero would approach him.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN)   The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 10:49 pm

INFERNO wasn't squeamish, he'd done that a few times anyway- few because he preferred burning them. But he didn't really have the luxury of watching even if he wanted to, he had an unusually spry and muscly kid to deal with. His buzz from earlier was wearing off, and the sudden change of temperature with water was not helping his mood as he was sawked by JaK. THAT actually hurt, alittle more so than usual simply because of the rain lowering the temperature. It was enough to almost make him lose his footing, but he was still a big guy used to brawling. Spitting up some blood, he grinned evilly at Jak and said, "Alright! I came up here to kick some ass and- what's wrong with her?" Inferno was for a moment looking to tear things up and just keep fighting JaK, the remaining flames suddenly extinguishing at Inferno's command. But his brain shifted gears without a clutch as his focus shifted to the pink haired girl that was crying- which seemed infinitely more important than beating up a one armed kid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN)   The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Club Scene Is Not My Thing (OPEN)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next