Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] Vote_lcapScrew the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] Voting_barScrew the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] Vote_rcap 
Moon
Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] Vote_lcapScrew the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] Voting_barScrew the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] Empty
PostSubject: Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open]   Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2020 1:18 pm

Ally would be out and about early that afternoon, only slightly underdressed in that she wasn't bundled up like most people. She liked the feeling of the cold on her body. Things had been very quiet these days, what with her sisters left to their own devices. Both of them had a lot of responsibilities, whether it was running their various businesses, or their "other" affairs which they left her out of. Except the recent time where Diana asked her for help to get rid of that military organization. She hadn't really paid much attention until Diana dragged her into it, she had her own responsibilities which seemed pathetically insignificant to all the things her sisters had to worry about. Charlotte was the mayor for example. She had the entire city to look after... in theory. But that was another story for later.

Ally made her way through Midtown toward her new second job. The gym had understandably been trying to cut expenses, what with the increasing membership cancellations. People didn't want to pay for something they weren't going to be using much, a fact due to the constant winter the entire state found itself in. She wondered why that was still going on, and vaguely remembered Charlotte toying with the idea of putting a bounty on locating the source. It seemed like the winter didn't bother Diana much, it made things easier for her. It was especially odd that the titans hadn't done anything about it yet but maybe there was something even greater that they were dealing with. That would've been a scary thought if Ally was inclined to dwell on it but she was only thinking about the now.

A car would've probably been better by this point, if not for the snow and the fact insurance was expensive. Plus you never new when a giant skeleton, snake or mongoose would suddenly appear to wreck havoc. Owning a car in Jump seemed like a terrible idea in hindsight. She looked around at the familiar streets, often going to visit Sol and Daniella who lived nearby. It was really convenient how her favorite places were all within walking distance of each other, as she soon found herself outside "Sconehenge." This looked like the place- Ally noticed that there was a pair of those little masked creatures outside. They Steved something at her cheerfully, one standing on the head of the other like a makeshift totem pole as they coordinated to open the door for her. "Oh, thank you sweeties~" she smiled, patting them on the head as she made her way inside- they swooned Stevely behind her.

Now, who did she tak to about getting started for work? She immediately noticed more of the little masked creatures off in a corner... which stuck out like a sore thumb as if it had been made specifically for them. They appeared to be playing Uno around a pile of what looked and smelled like Jelly beans- yes, she can tell what Jelly Beans smell like from the door.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open]   Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2020 10:37 pm

Seras Cain Alabaster was waiting inside the Sconehenge. As usual, she was in a very fanservice-y outfit, but it was summer now, so who could blame her?

Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] 4

She was fanning herself with a paper fan that seemed to be made of neon green energy. Business was booming, again, this was as usual, but nobody really cared about faceless NPCs, no? She was excited because she had a visitor! Maybe the Sconehenge was getting more popular? "Hm...not likely~," she mused to herself, a smile present on her face as Ally walked through the door. Ally would be presented with the usual terms and conditions of entering the store, but upon entering, was just assumed to agree to it. Cain gave a polite wave to her as soon as she looked around and wondered where she should apply for work.

"Hello! Welcome to the Sconehenge. Is there something that I can help you with?" Although she absolutely knew why Ally was here already, it wasn't always polite to let people know you were scouring their thoughts. "Come! Sit! Would you like some iced tea? Something else to drink? You can have it on me." She sipped her Thai iced tea immediately after.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open]   Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2020 11:07 pm

Ally blinked when she saw Cain before she said anything- was that normal around here? Because if it was, there were a number of things she had back home that she would love to wear in public. That probably sounded weird to anyone else who wasn't her. Steves noticed her walking in, and were watching intently. "Hey- love the outfit~ I'm actually here for work," Ally was completely and utterly unaware of Cain's shenanigans, as she didn't have a metagaming computer screen to look at. "And do I get to wear stuff like that as a uniform?" She smiled brightly, this was already looking like it'd be a lot of fun- OH! And she had green hair too! That was totally not the second or third thing she noticed, and she had not at all been oggling Cain. But we all know that's a lie.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open]   Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 12:34 am

If Cain at all seemed offended by Ally's ogling, she had a poker face like none had ever witnessed before. Quite the opposite actually; she even giggled and seemed flattered by how Ally was staring. It was nice to be appreciated every now and then. "Thank you very much. I make it a point to wear whatever I want. It is my shop, after all~." She looked Ally up and down in return with a slight smirk on her face.

"Hmm... well, usually I assign certain "roles" for my employees to fill. And then I'll design costumes based around that. But if you want to bring outfits yourself, I wouldn't mind. Just let me see them before you wear them so that I can approve on them." She smiled lightly up to Ally as she sipped her tea again. "What kind of work are you looking to do? Serving? Tending bar? Perhaps cleaning? Cooking?"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open]   Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 12:48 pm

Ally's mind wasn't completely out of the gutter around the time Cain started talking about roles. Not that there was much way for that. As aforementioned she was underdressed for this weather; leggings and a midriff showing t-shirt and nothing else. But then again Cain was somehow even more underdressed so there was that. "Well, I did learn a bit of cooking after leaving the circus... little fun fact there~ Uh but serving would be good too. I like meeting new people~" Ally replied cheerfully. Of course she did. She also wasn't against cleaning but those were the two she'd probably prefer. Plus she didn't have a bartending license so that was out- that and wait. "Wait, this place has a bar? I thought it was a cafe," Ally questioning with confusion.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open]   Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 3:25 pm

Cain's smile persisted on her face as Ally asked her questions. Honestly, the only positions she was really looking for were servers. That was the main appeal of the place; the servers and the bartenders. Her magic took care of everything else, but she didn't really have a good substitute for interpersonal communication. It did help to have a handyman for the machines in the basement, but otherwise, magically keeping shop clean and producing food was simple. If Ally was an extremely incredible cook, then she was welcome to do that. "Well, primarily I'm looking for servers. If you have some cooking talents heretofore unheard of, you are welcome to the kitchen. And of course there is! My idea for Sconehenge is a culmination of a video game cafe and a pub. You can eat, drink, coffee, and game."

"This is the cafe level. The bar is upstairs. And we have an arcade in the basement,"
she said simply.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open]   Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 5:53 pm

The Steves in the corner would be slowly slinking Stevely closer to the pair- trying to metal gear Steve their way under tables. What nefarious Steve Shenanigans did they plan?

Ally would meanwhile glaze over the fancy word that Cain said, hearing atleast three words crammed into one. "Well, in that case I'll stick to server then. I only know enough to cook simple stuff," Ally replied, oblivious to the Steves crawling their way toward them. Until a Smol Steve suddenly fell from the ceiling and landed perfectly in her bosom. Ally squeaked with surprise as the Smol Steve flailed helplessly with it's feets. It felt weird but Ally didn't begrudge the hapless Steve as she picked him out of her cleavage and let him crawl onto her head for safe keeping. "I'm happy to wear whatever you want for today, since I didn't bring anything else," she said with a giggle as one of the Steves poked it's head out from a table by Ally- looking upwards.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open]   Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 6:17 pm

Cain smiled when she said that she would stick with server, admitting that she only knew the basics of cooking. "Very well. I didn't mean to wall off the position. With the way the food is being made now, I have little need for anyone other than a prep cook, and it should probably stay that way until I get my hands on a master chef," she said truthfully. She was skilled herself, obviously, since the food was pleasant for everyone that came in, but was willing to step aside if one such berson came along. She stood, whisking her finger through the air as her Thai iced tea followed her. It dipped in front of her face so she could take a sip before floating in the air next to her as she gestured. "Right this way. I'm Seras Alabaster, but I would prefer if you called me Cain."

She giggled when the smol Steve fell into Ally's bosom, and magicked up a few small cookies and other treats and floated them towards the Steves, including the smol Steve on Ally's head, and some would even float towards Ally if she wanted some. "I'm taking her to the back. Would you watch over the shop for a moment, darlings?" ♥ Not that it was really necessary, but it at least gave them some more mischief to get into. She would lead Ally to the kitchen behind the cafe counter. She would see the door glow green briefly before opening, and there, she would see many items floating around and working themselves, perhaps with some technology she hadn't even seen before for cooking and chilling the products. "Everything here is made fresh. I settle for nothing less," she almost rhymed, pointing out a few spaces. "When items are completed, they are either chilled or heated. Then they are put in temporal stasis, until a customer orders that item. It's essentially fast food, but much healthier, with no risk of product wastage or expiration. So it loses none of the taste that freezing for storage and artificial preservatives takes away."

She led Ally even further back. Was this place a TARDIS? There was a large closet and a few showers with good products for skin and hair. When she took Ally to the closet, a neon interface would open, and show her a literal myriad of outfits to choose from. But they were all a little showy in at least some shape or form. Common outfits would be like maid, swimsuit, or even school uniforms. Selecting an item would bring it on rotation to the front of the closet promptly. "There are a few basic rules and procedures. I don't think it's bad to talk about money here. It is our policy to encourage customers not to tip. Math work for most people is confusing and strenuous, and I'm not cheating my employees. If you do your job well, then twenty dollars an hour should be well enough for anyone wanting to work here. If someone insists on tipping, then accept it. But the place will return the tip to their wallet anyways. That's just how it works."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open]   Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 6:44 pm

That was understandable, Ally didn't consider herself a master chef anyway so it was probably better this way. "Everyone just calls me Ally, for short of Alyssandra," Ally introduced herself as Cain gave her a quick tour. Clearly Cain knew what she was doing leaving the little masked creatures to their own devices- though they seemed easiy placated by snacks. But that all paled in comparison to the fact Cain did magic! Even though her older sister knew magic, it always still surprised her to see other people using it. "Thanks for the snack~" Ally and Smol Steve munched their treats.

The Steves would totally not do any Steve Shenanigans while they were gone. Not until they were finished with their snacks.

Ally was not a Doctor Who fan, so any references of such were completely lost on her as she listened to Cain describe how everything worked. This was fancy stuff, and she wondered if this was still magic or if Cain was secretly an alien. Her little sister would just LOVE to get her hands on some of this fancy stuff. "Well that's good. I work part time as a personal trainer and it's always hard for clients to adjust their eating habits," Ally remarked off handedly, though they were always more inclined to for her sake- which was easy to tell why. Then she said how much Ally would be making, making her eyes go wide. "Twenty an hour? That's... at least twice what I made normally," Ally sai bluntly, not wanting to try and do said math for an accurate guesstimation. All she knew was that twenty was more than whatever number she was paid as a personal trainer. Ally and Smol Steve would watch the display as the latter finished the last of his snack like the little chipmunk he was.

Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open]   Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 7:39 pm

Cain flashed a smile back to Ally as she introduced herself. "That's a wonderful name! I like it already." She would receive a kind smile from Cain when she thanked her for the treats. She listened to Ally as she talked about her job asw a personal trainer, and then said that her clients often ahd trouble controlling their eating habits. "I believe it. We are in America, after all. There is an absolute propensity for sugary foods," she mused as she went through the outfits on the closet display. She then grinned back towards Ally as she said that she would be getting paid twice what she made normally when she worked at the Sconehenge. "Yes, everyone has similar reactions," she said with a giggle. "I'm a bit of a special case. I have no need for anything above operating costs for this place. And I'm not from America originally. I don't feel the need to cheat my employees to keep more for myself, and my employees deserve all the care they need. But I suppose this is veering on the verbose."

She gestured Ally forward to the display to pick whatever she wanted to wear, just so she would know how to use it at least. "That being said, although I have a feeling you won't need them as much as humans, if you need to stay home because you're sick, or if you need some time off, just let me know. That's all I ask. You can take whatever time you need as long as I'm aware of it first. Agreed?" She cast a wry smile at Ally. She wondered if this seemingly golden opportunity would raise any questions from the girl. Most people found the opportunity too good to be true.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open]   Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 8:02 pm

This was going great! Too great one might say. One may even suspect that it was too good to be true as a matter of fact. BUT- Ally was not that one. Cain liked to use big words a lot, she noted as she started to play with the display. There was however one word that wasn't overly fancy that would catch her attention... taking much longer for her to realize it than should've been necessary. Which was indicated by her pausing abruptly in her looking through the choices. Did she know? Or was that just a very strange way of saying things, like the big words she seemed to like using? "I actually have a few of these at home~" Ally opted to go with discretion for now, just in case she was overthinking it- which the fact it crossed her mind at all right now was saying something for the easy going tiefling.

Smol Steve had no idea what was going on and was just happy to be there.

Since it was her first day technically- what was a good first impression kind of outfit? "So uh... not that I expect it to come up or anything- but it usually does. But what if, a customer takes a fancy to me? Is there anything special I should know about?" Ally tried a feeble tactic about totally NOT asking about "fraternizing." Ally seemed to settle on a cute looking maid outfit, not really her style but quite a few people liked it for totally innocent reasons.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open]   Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2020 12:29 am

Gluttony had spent her morning hanging upside down from her couch bored out of her mind. When her big brother had taken off with Bow to go do otherworldly adventures as a cute married couple with empty nest syndrome, he told her that she could continue staying at their apartment, which is exactly what she had done.

However, it now looked as if Sloth was the one that had been living here for months. Pizza boxes and candy wrappers were piled up to the ceiling and she knew that all she had to do was suck them into her own pocket dimension, but even that felt like too much for her to deal with right now. It was obvious that she had gotten into a slump. She just didn't realize how deep of a gutter she was in currently. With no one here to keep her company or tell her what to do, she had become a shut-in quickly. Nothing seemed to interest her right now.

That was until she came across an Instagram account with a super cute woman with bright green hair! She was so pretty!! Gluttony started to like all of her photos and then came across a storefront picture. She blinked and did a little more digging, finding out that the cute woman owned the place! Finally, a reason to get out of the house... The Sin stood up and stretched, blinking as she realized how stiff her joints were. How long had she been sitting like that? She shrugged and yawned, looking over at the pile of clothes on the floor. She pouted and sniffed at the sweater she was already wearing and shrugged. Close enough. Surely it wasn't as bad as it seemed to her.

The young girl got an uber and went outside to wait for it. When she got into the backseat, the driver tried not to wrinkle their nose and rolled down the windows instead. The girl got out of the car when they got there and walked inside, looking around at the cute cafe. This was good for her. But not good for the other patrons. The figure walked into the store with a pizza and fast food stained grey sweater, filthy sweatpants, and slippers?? Really? Her hair was a total rat's nest and there was literal dirt on her face. She looked homeless. And it was apparent to everyone around that she hadn't showered in at least a few weeks.

The girl took a seat at a table by herself and looked over the menu, waiting for a server to come over and then she would order one of everything on the menu.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open]   Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2020 1:21 am

Cain couldn't help but give a wry smile as all of Ally's surface thoughts began questioning whether she had figured out if she weren't a human or not. A woman with green hair was what passed for human these days? She supposed hair dye existed. Her hair was naturally green as well, but she wasn't human in the first place, was she? Either way, she had let it slip. She was sure Ally felt a little uncomfortable and on edge. But instead of spilling the beans, Cain would just explain the rest. That ought to clear it up.

"That's wonderful! You're welcome to bring any of those here. But you can try these on whenever you want." There was a big, highlighted button that said "CHANGE" on the screen as the outfit came forward. If Ally pressed it, her outfit and the outfit in the closet would glow briefly, and then be swapped onto her. Her old outfit wouldn't appear in the closet where the hangers had been; instead, "It looks great on you," Cain wasn't afraid to say with a smirk as she looked her up and down. "The outfits are sized for you, as you can tell. And whatever clothes you were wearing are being cleaned. They should be dried and ready for you to take back at the end of your shift." That was all assuming she even tried it, though. "Of course, if you prefer to change the old fashioned way, all you have to do is take it off and then go do it~."

She would lead Ally back towards the front of the shop as she asked her other questions. She even gave her another smirk as Ally had the thoughts about her question. "Hmm... well that is the point, after all. But any unwanted advances for either party will have the shop kick you out. Even if both parties are willing, you'd have to vacate the premises if you wanted to do anything~."

She gestured lightly with her hand. "This is a place of business, with all age ranges having some potential as a customer here. This also applies to any violence, but the Sconehenge is much more strict about that. Any attempts at violence will inflict that damage on the perpetrator, just short of death, if the attack's that strong. And they will be transported outside the premises. A prompt appears when someone tries to enter the Sconehenge's property. The terms and conditions. If one tries to ignore the prompt, they are considered to have accepted. And one noncompliant with those conditions is automatically vacated. Theft produces the same result, but will return any items grabbed."

"Money in the first place essentially becomes virtual when entering. We have visitors from many countries and different worlds and dimensions. Any currencies are catalogued and monetized when they enter. Any item they purchase automatically deducts those funds from their wallets. If they don't have any money, the Sconehenge literally will not serve them."
She knew it was lengthy, but it was the job, after all.

Back in the front area, which Cain and Ally were on their way back to, Gluttony would be greeted with a virtual prompt, like a holograph, showing terms and conditions of being there. As she set foot in the door, if she didn't give an answer, she would be considered to have accepted those terms and conditions, just as Cain had just told Ally. She was promptly met with someone in an equally fanservicey outfit. She seemed like she was above this place, despite working here, and met Gluttony with steel blue eyes. Her personality was a trope many men enjoyed, but most didn't complain when they didn't enjoy it. Especially since they were dead and didn't give aggression.

Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] Hqdefault

"What can I get you, miss?" She didn't seem to detect her scent, or at that point, react to it. When she ordered one of everything, the costs were added up, and automatically deducted from whatever money she was carrying. If that money was short, it would decline, and Elysium would inform her. But provided everything checked out, everything she ordered would appear on the table in front of her!
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open]   Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2020 8:49 am

Ally was starting to feel like she was in that one game where you built houses and controlled the lives of people; the sims! This was super fancy and convenient. "Thank you, I usually don't go for things like this~" Ally commented and totally wasn't briefly thinking of one of her outfits which had little to no subtlety about what it was used for. She left any surprise that the outfit was in her size alone, at this point she was just expecting the unexpected.

Smol Steve poked his head out from behind the little headband thing on Ally's head and blinked. What just happened? And then Cain started to explain more about stuff, also answering her question- sounded normal enough. But then she kept explaining, and explaining- this was a case of information overload and Ally was positive she was going to forget most of what was being said. Dimesions? Money being automatically taken from their wallets? Wait- did she say that they served customers not just from this world? Did that inclue the little masked creatures? She was sure violence wouldn't be an issue, for more reasons than the obvious than the... what did she even call all of this stuff going on?

Meanwhile...

The Steves back at the front would see a cute girl come in. The Steves would perhaps for similar reasons to the dead girl waitresses. Except there was even more of a lack of a scent for other reason. The Steves Steved amongst themselves, plotting their Steve Shenanigans. She looked like she could use a bath- but none of them had any bath water or were Soaking Steves. Who suggested using the bitter hot stuff? That was just a stupid idea! And it probably would hurt a non-Steve. Icecream was also not a substitute for bath water- not while it wasn't melted anyway. More Steve banter from their little corner.

Last edited by Megalomaniac on Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open]   Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2020 9:11 pm

Gluttony had totally not even noticed whatever the little hologram thing was that appeared in front of her as she walked through the doors. Her eyes were on the wait staff and all of the cute food that everyone seemed to be enjoying.

When her server came up to her with a dull personality, Glut blinked but didn't say anything about it. It actually felt right with the way she was feeling right now. A yawn escaped her lips as she expected the waitress to go and let the cooks know what she wanted or however that worked in the kitchen. However, when she opened her eyes again from the yawn, all of the food was on the table in front of her already! Her eyes went wide and she immediately began to salivate. "Must. Eat. Slowly." She blinked at her own voice, blushing as she tried to remember the last time she used it.

The little sin exhaled slowly and began to taste everything, one bite at a time. It looked like she was struggling to go at such a slow pace. Within a couple of minutes... everything was gone. She pouted and would wave her waitress over, looking sad. "C-can I please have... two of everything this time? Will it all fit on the table??" The small one looked as if she was about to cry for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open]   Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next