Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open] Vote_lcapHome is where the heart is [Kyte, then open] Voting_barHome is where the heart is [Kyte, then open] Vote_rcap 
Moon
Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open] Vote_lcapHome is where the heart is [Kyte, then open] Voting_barHome is where the heart is [Kyte, then open] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open] Empty
PostSubject: Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open]   Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2020 12:51 am

Jump City, a wonderfuly interesting and strange place where normies and supers mingle. Like all things, there was good, and there was bad. But mostly there was bad- people that is. There was an unusual number of heroes in one place, which from an evil doer's perspective, made doing their job in the cosmic dance of good and evil incredibly difficult. You'd think some would strike out and go off somewhere else in this tiny, insignificant dirt covered marble in the marble bag that was the universe. What? Didn't you see the en of MIB 2? No? Well then you're too young to get this reference.

Anywho, Jump recently got a pair of new residents. Both were here on some kind of official business, one of which had a serious business with their new sofa. It was a lot of work moving into a new place, and if not for her brother, Daniel, Chessa would've never gotten anything done. It was exhausting watching him bring in boxes. [color:fa16=#orange]"Franny! Wake up! Do you mean to make me do ALL of the work of moving the furniture inside?" Daniel demanded, startling her awake.

"Huh wha? Oh, hey bro. Nah of course not. I just needed to take a quick break after helping with the couch~" Chessa smiled goofily.

"You were asleep the entire trip here though..." Daniel pointed out.

"Can you blame me? We drove sofa away, from Steel~" Chessa giggled, Daniel facepalmed.

"If you have energy to make painful puns, you can stand to help move things out of the truck," Daniel said firmly.

"Fine fine," Chessa yawned and proceeded to help... with one box before she laid back down on the couch. Then Daniel woke her up, insisted that she help, she conceded, and then after one more box she fell asleep standing up next. This would repeat throughout the move...

Meanwhile...

Chessa would suddenly "pop" into existence at Sconehenge! "Caaaaaaaaain, I'm back!" Chessa whined out loud, startling the hell out of anyone who had been sure nobody had been sitting at THAT table. Out of all the repetition, she'd always love coming back here. What wasn't to like? It was full of cute girls, served good food, and was currently the only location where two green bombshells could be seen at the same time! You'd think some people would mistake them for sisters because they both had green hair.

Speaking of... Chessa opened an eye and looked around. Nope, wasn't here or wasn't working. But Chessa was too sleepy to think much about it, face laying on the table in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open]   Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2020 7:24 pm

Cain would be helping customers today in one of her usual flamboyant outfits, humming lightly to herself as everyone seemed to be enjoying their time there.

Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open] Tumblr_pktjr9qsKR1xitw4jo1_1280

That was when she straightened, blinking. Someone was trying to enter the store via... "Huh. That's odd," she thought aloud. She didn't know what it was. That was new. The terms were accepted and Chessa popped into existence, causing a delighted squeal from Cain as she walked over. "Chessa! Darling, how I've missed you!" She hugged Chessa's head into her. Cain would order her favorite items for her, free of charge as they appeared on the table.

But this... this was the same Chessa. Cain became aware of the sadness she felt, frowning, and would sit next to her, hoping to comfort her friend.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open]   Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2020 7:48 pm

Ah, she missed this very much. I mean, who wouldn't want to be greeted and then hugged by such a lovely woman? ALSO, probably one of few if not the only person in this timeline that recognized her. So yes, the overwhelming sadness and crushing nihilism burst the flood gates as Chessa... basically moterboated Cain with literally zero shits given about anyone staring. She was actually crying some, not just because of what she was doing to Cain but also that she was finally not alone in all of this crazy time-space hopping madness. "Mmmm pretending to be an adult and overworked with responsibiities was all worth it for this~" Chessa purred contently into Cain, now more or less leaning against her for support so she could both not have to do it herself, and because her face was comfy where it was and she didn't want to move it.

But then her favorites were brought to the table. Nope. They weren't Cain. It was appreciated but she needed cleavage to cry into for a moment. Usually people cry on shoulders but that sounded really uncomfortable, and clearly those people were virgins and didn't understand the emotional healing powers of boobs.

Meanwhile... back on the sofa

Chessa was crying and giggling like an idiot as if she was either having the best or saddest dream ever.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open]   Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2020 5:47 pm

Cain smiled sympathetically as Chessa broke down to tears in between her breasts, saying that everything she had done was worth it for this. Cain made a note to ask her about that later, but Chessa was her friend, she was sure it would come out eventually. "There, there, dear." She patted Chessa's back with each word, holding her close. "You're here now. I've missed you very much, you know. And when you're ready, you can tell me all about it."

She sat in a chair that appeared next to Chessa when she was finally done, though she realized that might not be for a long while, the way Chessa was. She could detect such sadness within her. And she could feel that Chessa was... off, temporally speaking. Something she would love to fix for her, but unless a Lord of Chaos suddenly decided to present themselves, she would be powerless in regards to that for quite a while.

Last edited by Kyte on Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open]   Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2020 6:20 pm

She wouldn't be done for... awhile at least. But she could be prone to falling asleep where she was now that she had Cain to snuggle into; that was sounding pretty good right about now. She also briefly considered doing other things with her current face placement, but then the rating of this thread would ramp up really quickly, and that also required her to go from -50 to 100; which sounded like a lot of energy right now. But she was content with this for now. "Me and Daniel just moved here- I think, this feels like the same day anyway," Chessa said alluding to that "temporal" offness. Nope, she was definitely not planning on going anywhere any time soon; but she seemed to be feeling better by the minute. "He's hoping to join The MRO, or police force in general. Which reminds me... I need to visit CAP at some point and fix what that idiot Calder did to him. He's probably pissed at me for not coming sooner," Chessa continued as sleepiness was starting to overtake everything else. Wait no, there was also her favorites here too; which Cain was nice enough to get for her. The Strawberry milshake for example, would just... pop out of existence for a moment.

Back on the sofa at home...

Chessa was sat up, now enjoying a Strawberry Milkshake...

Back at Sconehenge...

"So which timeline is this? Is this the one all of the titans and stuff Vanished?" Chessa asked a very specific question. There was a giant T on the island, but that could've been anybody with the means. Yang may have done it again- if she existed. She didn't really look hard enough to find out.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open]   Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2020 7:20 pm

She nodded, and would begin stroking Chessa's hair reassuringly. Chessa's behavior when it came to her never really bothered her. She was such a sweet girl. And one of Cain's few true friends. She said that Daniel was planning on joining the police force in Jump. And then mentioned something about CAP. "Hmm... I haven't been able to check up on either of them. But I saw something that sounded similar to CAP on the news recently when this large snow creature attacked. And Daniel is always welcome!"

She tapped her chin lightly. She hadn't met a Calder yet- not in this timeline anyways. But she got to answering Chessa's question. "Hm? No, everyone's here. The Titans have been strangely inactive ever since the DOMA incident. But perhaps they want to be more helpful to the public when they know the public actually wants them?"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open]   Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2020 7:43 pm

"You didn't hear this from me- but there may or may not be something about Brother Blood being involved," Chessa giggled at revealing what may have been sensitive information; sensitive depending on who you told. That sadness was fading, both from the lethargy and also from just being around someone who could recognize her through time and space and she didn't feel alone any more. It really did make a world of difference to her as she begrudgingly left the warm safety of Cain's cleavage to actually enjoy her other favorites; the glass for the milkshake that vanished "popping" back into existence on the table. "It really is nice to see you again, and I'll be sure to tell Danny. I think it'd be funny for him to meet Ally- she's off today isn't she?" Chessa smiled, enjoying one of her favorite pastries after mentioning the OTHER green haired woman.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open]   Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2020 11:15 pm

She smiled. As the milkshake glass came back, it would just as quickly disappear. Presumably back into the kitchen, or maybe the elemental plane of dishwashers. With Cain, who knew, really? "Brother Blood, hm? That might be interesting. I do hope they're alright. And maybe they'll finally feel like having a coffee or two again!" Had she ever had the Titans over? Eh, chaos theory said in the multiverse it probably happened at least once. Or was bound to. "Of course, my dear. I've missed you dearly," she repeated. "You and your brother are always welcome here. If you need anything, just ask."

Speaking of. She smiled at her comment about Ally. "That would be interesting to see. But yes, she's off for now. She could still come in if she wanted, but I'm not sure she will. It's getting a bit late in the day." She glanced outside before smiling to Chessa. "There's trouble brewing in Jump as always, it seems. Do you plan on getting involved?"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open]   Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2020 12:35 pm

"Yeah,this city is always JUMPing~" Chessa punned with a giggle; she was definitely feeling better. She'd definitely be spending a lot of time here now, even when technically "at work." Speaking of... "So I'm going to be a guidance counselor fur that school for metas- funny ain't it? Least it gets me away from the labs, and I get atleast two days off for the weekends. That's how that works right? Can't be at school if there ain't any," Chessa yawned sleepily, which was nothing new; sugar or caffeine did little. It was actually a higher-up's idea, to have Chessa sort of study and watch them for potential threats in the future. It had also been "suggested" that she help design specific counter measures in such a situation, buuuuut she made no promises on that front. She was perfectly fine for keeping an eye out for things her brother might have to deal with when he did get on the force; if he did. She was kind of worried that his gentle nature may work against him like it did when he enrolled in the military. But to be fair she was relieved when that fell through. Could get a job as a negotiator maybe, that could work out for him.

But then she realized Cain had asked her about getting involved. "Sounds like a lot of work," Chessa smirked. "Not unless I have to... and if I do, there's already a problem," she added cryptically. Chessa was referring to her and her brother, or anyone she actually cared about; but her brother would always remain at the top of the list. She didn't know what Cain was foreshadowing, but if her brother got involved as he'd be inclined to do, then she'd actually have to pay attention.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open]   Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2020 7:44 pm

Cain couldn't help but giggle at Chessa's pun about how Jump City was always, well, jumping. She was so glad that one of her friends had returned to this reality. "Hmm... yes, I believe that is how most schools work in America. But during the summer, you might need to attend for students that lacked in their studies the semester previous, and weekends for detention," she noted, answering Chessa's query about working as a guidance counselor in the school. "Well. That's if they are learning their core classes at this school at least."

She nodded gently when Chessa said that she would only get involved with things directly if she had to. And probably if Daniel needed her to. "Very well. I wasn't referring to anything in particular, I was just curious of what kind of role you intend to take in this version of Jump City." She shined her a soft smile. "In Order, I have to stay within certain lines. I can't get directly involved unless it is caused by an agent of Chaos. Or unless I'm asked."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open]   Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2020 9:21 pm

"Cain, can you bring winter back and close the school down?" Chessa asked totally serious. So what if people missed out on some education? When things inevitably got "restarted" again, it wouldn't even matter. No no, she wasn't going to dwell on that possibility. She was here with Cain, and she was going to enjoy it Bastet! "Who'd you piss off to get stuck with that lame job?" Chessa teased her playfully. She was... mostly sure she had never asked Cain about that before in any timeline. But it seemed very counterproductive to maintain order by doing nothing, unless Chaos was already knocking at your door. Not that she was in any capacity to say that, she waited until the last possible moment to do anything she was supposed to do. It was just easier that way.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open]   Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2020 5:58 pm

She laughed lightly. She knew that Chessa was being serious, but so was she. "No, dear- I mean, yes, but I won't. I can't risk all of the children's education on something like that, especially when it's to help you avoid doing a job you applied for." She grinned lightly over to Chessa. She then blinked when Chessa asked how she had gotten into that situation. She rested her head on her hand, gazing into Chessa's eyes.

"You know, it's curious that you ask that. Because much in the same way, it's a job that I applied for. The application process may have been a little different." She rested her hands on the table. "I became bound to Kharma Karmeleon, one of the Lords of Order. Not willingly. He forced me to cooperate with him. And it was through him, that I met Onyekachi. Four demons sharing the same body. If I defied Kharma or took too long to perform a task, he would cause a pain in my head that could grow so intense it felt like my body was burning."

"Together, Onyekachi and I worked to slay Kharma Karmeleon. Using magics known to my father and my family before me, we bound him to this mortal plane, slew him, destroyed his form, and then I took his power for my own. But this was also in a universe where most everyone on the planet was dead, or zombies."
She put a finger on her chin, tapping it in thought. "Which may have been my fault, too."

"But, our purpose is not to completely saturate the universe with order. It is merely to keep chaos in check. Chaos and order are natural, and two sides of the same coin. And like all things in the universe, we bring that chaos to balance."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open]   Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2020 6:22 pm

Well that was a monologue and a half, though she should've expected it. But she had actually expected something much more simple like, the old one got fired or retired and shafted her with it outta chance. Hearing she was from what sounded like yet another alternate timeline, made some sense. "Well, it's a good thing he's dead then. Sounds like a real headache to work with, and he deserved what he got," Chessa punned lightheartedly. Sounded like she left her universe like an episode of The Walking Dead. That was an okay show for awhile but then just became a drama that happened to have zombies, but was more about how horrible people could be. Was that even still on these days? Timelines were tricky man.

"Could just do what I do- unless it affects me or mine, just let the world burn and rise up from the ashes again like it always does," Chessa suggested with that sadness and nihilism rearing their ugly heads once more.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open]   Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2020 11:57 pm

Cain giggled lightly and would pat Chessa's head a bit for her pun about Kharma Karmeleon. "You're right. He was a real headache. A real pain in the arse as well, but enough about him." She magicked up a Thai iced tea for herself, and would begin sipping it as she list4ened to what Chessa had to say. It seemed she was suggesting she shirk her responsibilities.

"Well, I suppose I could stop anytime I wanted. I'm not sure if they would let me leave intact, but if I did want to quit, that's within my right. However, as long as I want this power, I can't abuse it overtly, and I believe sitting around and doing nothing might fall under that aspect."

She smiled to Chessa, and then the smile turned into a smirk. "Well... you seem a little tired for something now, but I believe you owe me a date, darling," she teased. "When would you like to do that?"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open]   Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2020 12:18 am

"Ah ah, technically the powers that be owe us a date~" Chessa raised a finger and waggled it, correcting Cain playfully. She had a vague memory of this, buried somewhere in her shifting memories. There was also a joke to be made here but she was sleepy. "Aren't we having one now? Or did you want to sweep me off into bed proper?~" she added with a sleepy wink. Bed sounded great right now, actually. "But I gotta warn you- I'm a devil in the sack," she added, clearly exaggerating and aware of that fact. She'd need to bring a thermos of "stay the fuck awake" juice. Hell, she'd probably bring her adrenaline if it did get to that part.

"You sure the shop won't burn down without you? Never know when a certain, masked and cackling madman leading an army of dudes shorter than me might swing by," Chessa asked sleepily, totally not referencing a lame plot device and his merry men.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open]   Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home is where the heart is [Kyte, then open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next