Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] - Page 2 Vote_lcapScrew the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] - Page 2 Voting_barScrew the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] - Page 2 Vote_lcapScrew the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] - Page 2 Voting_barScrew the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open]   Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2020 11:03 pm

A little bit after Gluttony arrived, a new face would do so as well. Taz had decided that he'd check in on Ally and cheer her on for her first day of work, and had made his way over to do exactly that. Though he wasn't quite as comfortable in the cold as his guardian, he was bundled up accordingly for the weather, wearing sweats, a warm looking coat, and a equally warm looking cap.

As he walked up to the building and stood in front of Sconehenge, the young halfling gazed at it's sign for a few seconds, giving a considering hum. 'Hmm...Sconehenge....Yep! This is the right place! I hope it's ok if I check in on Miss Ally. '

With that thought, Taz walked towards the door, only to be brought up short as a floating prompt popped up in front of him. He blinked in surprise, tilting his head with a chirping hum, then gave a small, delighted smile. So cool... This place must be really interesting! Taz tapped at the holographic prompt, accepting, then walked inside.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open]   Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2020 12:30 am

Cain smiled back to Ally as she led her towards the front. Ally had said she didn't usually go for things like the maid outfit. Cain was trying to stay out of her thoughts and be polite for now. She had already gleaned a lot of information passively, and it felt unfair. She gave Ally a bit of a smirk as she said, "Hm, well you should. It looks quite good on you~," she teased her lightly, before emerging in the front from the kitchen. She knew that a customer or two were here now, but when she saw Gluttony, she blinked. It brought a smile to her face. Did she know this one?

Elysium was assisting her. Good. Some guys and girls liked snobby princess types. She started for the table, but looked back to Ally. "Most of the people you'll be working with for now are spirits that I'm allowing to work here while their judgments are decided. It's a very complicated process; but while they don't have much life left, and while I don't have any warm bodies to employ, they'll be your coworkers." They arrived at Gluttony's table as Elysium was taking her order. She blinked and looked to Cain.

"Gluttony! How-" her nose wrinkled, and she actually looked a bit stunned, before straightening up and stamping her feet. "Tianna Glucose! How could you show up here smelling worse than a durian?!" She clicked her fingers, Elysium was on her way to another customer. An immense torrent of boiling hot, soapy water washed over Gluttony at high speeds, so fast that it didn't even burn her. And then a gale of wind focused on her dried her up immediately. Cain pointed at her hair once more and tools set to work to style it freshly again. Finally, Gluttony was enveloped in a green glow, and then her clothes were changed for fresh ones from Cain's own repertoire.

Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] - Page 2 1916098-bigthumbnail

She was angry, but only like a concerned friend. "What happened to you? Why are you in such bad shape?!" Her food would appear on the table after, neatly stacked so that it fit. "Tell me what's happened to you!"

Elysium would approach Taz. "Welcome to the Sconehenge," she said, giving a light bow, as was professional standard. She was a princess type, so her lips formed a line at him, and she crossed her arms. "Would you like a seat in the cafe or the bar? Unless you're here to play games like the other boys."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open]   Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2020 12:41 pm

Ally visibly blushed pleasantly when Cain compliented on how it looked on her. If her tail was out, it'd be wagging which may or may not add more levels to that. Then she mentioned that Ally's coworkere were- if her understanding was clear (which currently she was still trying to absorb everything else that had just been said), then it sounded like Cain employed dead people. That was... mildly unnerving for her. Diana liked the spooky stuff, and while for movies the stuff never really phased her, hearing it put into words that there were dead people walking around was different. Further, it was the employerer having them work. What was that about until their judgements passed? Did that mean this was... what was that place that dead people went and stayed for a long time? That's alittle... creepy to hear outside of a horror flick," Ally remarked about the dead people working here. She smiled sheepishly as they wandered over toward a table- what smelled?

She had become aware of it on the way back but thought nothing of it. But now it was really strong and seemed to be coming from this cute but filthy- oh, that's why. Cain apparently seemed to recognize her, and without any kind of set up or pretense just went about bathing and cleaning her up on the spot. Well, this escalated quickly. Then she saw someone SHE recognized, waving toward him.

A Sneaky Steve that had been doing Sneaky Steve Stuff by Gluttony would get caught in the cleaning Crossfire, it's little cloth mask coming loose and revealing it all to see as it dizzily stumbled away.

Smol Steve pointed at The Sneak and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open]   Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2020 10:24 pm

The small sin just stared up at the girl in front of her hoping that her request would be okay. This was the best meal she's had in... she didn't know how long it had been. Then she heard her name and squeaked, jumping in her seat as she was startled. She looked towards the source of the sound and saw the gorgeous owner that she had wanted to meet. And somehow she knew her name already? The young sin blinked and was about to ask how that was possible when the woman suddenly stomped her foot and shocked her even more by pulling out her full human name. The blue-haired girl went wide-eyed and her jaw dropped. Did she really stink that bad??... What was a durian? Oh! Those really stinky fruits... that tasted really yummy. But super stinky. The girl bit her lip and was about to say something when...

WHOOOOOOOOSH~!! Gluttony gasped and held her breath as the hot hot water flooded her body and wrapped around her. She closed her eyes, feeling the hurricane crash into every nook and cranny of her body, both seen and not seen. It scrubbed her skin until it was pearly white again. When she opened her eyes again, she blinked and took a sniff, blushing wildly when she realized just how clogged her sense had been. Tears came to her eyes and she opened her mouth to speak again when...

BRRRRRRRRRRRR~!! This time she was wrapped up in a gale of wind that seemed to instantaneously dry her, skin, hair, clothes, and all. The girl blinked and panted for breath. This was the closest thing to a workout she had experienced too. And she was starting to get dizzy. Once more the small one opened her mouth to be interu-...

SNIPSNIPCOMBCOMB~!! What was going on!? Who was this beautiful green-haired goddess and why was she doing all of this for Gluttony? The girl's eyes swelled with tears again and she bit her lip, looking down at the ground. She was done trying to speak. She didn't even know what she was trying to say at this point...

GLUTTONY~!! (You did say she was enveloped in a soft green glow~) Just as the little one closed her eyes, she saw the flash of green and blinked open again, going wide-eyed once more as her outfit had changed. Finally, she got words out of her mouth. "W-what just happened??" She was in a state of shock as she stared down at herself and just shook her head. This had to be a dream. This couldn't be real. Any of it. She was just laying on the couch taking a nap right now...

The sin didn't hear Cain's words the first time around, but she smelled the food as it appeared on the table and decided to indulge even if it was just a dream. When she went to take the first bite though, she heard the woman and blinked. She bit her lip and put the cake down before her eyes hit the floor. "I-I guess if this is a dream I could say..." She sighed and wrapped her arms around herself, feeling the pretty fabric that was on her. "...I don't think I've gotten off the couch in... at least a couple months... maybe longer? The most I do is teleport to the door to get pizza and back to the couch..." She shrugged and ate the cake. Maybe admitting it to herself in a dream would help her? But she doubted it.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open]   Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 4:19 am

As he entered, Taz would glance around. Spotting a blue haired girl sitting at a table, his brows furrowed slightly in concern upon noticing how sad she seemed. Hopefully she'd be ok...As a green haired woman comes out and approached her before reacting with evident concern,he was reassured on that front. He noticed Ally was behind her. Perking up as she waved at him, he smiled happily and waved back. She seemed to be doing alright!

Blinking as a young lady approached him, he instinctively returned her bow. As she crossed her arms and, in a slightly stern manner, asked where he would like a seat, Taz gave a thoughtful hum before answering. His own manner upon being confronted with a new face seemed slightly uncertain and shy,  but he gave her a small, polite smile . "I'd like to sit at the cafe, please, Miss." Games sounded fun, but he was here to support Ally! Besides, he had to admit, having some tasty food did sound good.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open]   Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 11:30 pm

She laughed lightly to Ally as she said that working with dead people was bizarre hearing outside of a horror flick. "Oh come now, don't be so dramatic. Dead people need help too, you know."

When Gluttony was nice and clean, and in nice clothes, she wagged her finger in her face. "This timeline or not, Gluttony, you're my friend! And as your friend, you need to take better care of yourself! Come back whenever you want and I'll comp some of your treats. On the condition that you come talk with me and get out of that house! Bow would be so sad if she saw this!" She gave Gluttony some genuine pats on the head, and then smiled to Ally. "I'm sorry about the sudden outburst, Ally. This is one of my good friends, Gluttony. We go back. So! Would you like to start your first shift now, or another time? I know I've given you a lot of information, so I want what's best for you." She put her hands together with a smile.

Elysium pouted slightly at Taz and then turned. "Fine. This way." There were some seats near Gluttony's table, and she sat Taz near her, since she didn't smell absolutely horrid now. "I'll show you our menu." It popped up on a hologram screen, just like the terms and conditions for entering the business. And when Taz selected one, as long as he had the money, it would appear immediately for him.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open]   Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 11:57 pm

Ally was quickly getting used to Cain's oddities. She had finally grasped the concept that Cain could effectively do whatever she wanted within the confines of her shop, so how she pampered and cleaned up Durian Girl came as no surprise. But then she started talking again, mentioning something about timelines. What? Oh, wait- right. This was totally a dream, and she had forgotten to set her alarm to wake up for her job interview. This "Gluttony" clearly was her subconscious trying to wake her up. Except... it wasn't a dream. She'd know if it was, and even though there were pretty and cute girls everywhere- she was still positive that she was very much awake right now. Cain would because reasons know immediately why Ally was convinced that she was awake, and this was a dream. "This is totally not a dream, because it'd be a lot more different for me if it was," Ally remarked without actually saying why. There was a lot going on right now, and her head was still wrapping around everything that she had been told.

"I'm fine with starting today if that's okay- and two months? Why haven't you gone out sooner sweetheart?" Ally replied before catching what Gluttony had said. Two months on a couch? How did... wait- did she say teleporting? "I'll be right back and let you two catch up though. I'm gonna go say hi to someone~" Ally said leaving the two for a moment to walk over to Taz.

"Hi Taz sweetheart. I wasn't expecting to see you here. Coming to check up one?" Ally greeted him warmly.

Meanwhile...

The Steves would see Taz walk in, staring at him Stevely. Would anything come from this? Were they secretly plotting Steve shenanigans against him? Or were they somehow aware that he lived with Ally and were totally jealous of that? Tune in next week for the next exciting episode of Steven Ball ZZZZZZ-
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open]   Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2020 7:06 pm

The small sin was just about to stuff her face with food when there was suddenly a finger in it. She flinched backward and then blinked, looking up at the beautiful, if not a bit strange, green-haired lady standing before her. Gluttony tilted her head in confusion. She was a friend? Did Gluttony know her? She furrowed her brow and tried to think, but couldn't think of anyone like her that she knew. However, this was just a dream, so it wasn't like she had to know her. The girl shoved a whole cake into her mouth and just stared up at the woman curiously. Did she say something about a different timeline though? That would explain not remembering her... if this wasn't a dream.

The blue-haired girl shoved another treat in her mouth when she mentioned Bow and the motherly woman's sad expression, complete with those sapphire eyes flashed in her mind and she almost choked. Didn't know she could do that. She gulped it down and bit her lip, looking down at all the food in front of her. This wasn't a dream? But that meant... What did that mean? That this lady was telling the truth? She wanted Glut to come and see her and talk to her? The small one shrunk in her chair. Now wasn't the time to talk though. She was talking to the other girl. The one who said it wasn't a dream.

While they were talking, Gluttony went back to eating while staring at them confused and out of it. When another question came her way, she blinked again and shrugged. "I-I kinda forgot about the world really... I went from having my big brother and sister around all the time to do things with and their girls, my... nieces? They would come over too sometimes... But then big brother and sister left and I think Avy and Rico got busy and... I forgot to reach out to them too... I should do that..." She bit her lip and started to feel bad for not calling them. How long had it been?? She really couldn't remember.

When Ally left, Gluttony's attention returned to the gorgeous owner in front of her and she bit her lip, speaking softly. "I-I'm sorry... B-but I don't think I know you? Or remember you, I guess? Wh-what's your name, Miss?" Another treat disappeared into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open]   Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2020 2:24 am

Taz nodded as Elysium turned around and guided him to a table, following along. As he sat down, the boy gave a small, wave in greeting at the others nearby and nodded as Elysium said that she'd show him the menu, only to blink as the menu popped up much like the terms had earlier. He gave a delighted smile once again upon seeing the cool hologram, then turned to look up at Elysium, giving her a small grateful nod and smile. "Thank you,Miss."

He gazed at the menu with a considering hum. He probably shouldn't get too much, and he didn't really enough on him for more than a lunch anyway...He decided to get a tasty looking sandwich. As Ally walked up to him, Taz looked up and gave her a happy wave in greeting. As his guardian asked if he had come to check up on her, the boy nodded and gave a happy, if slightly sheepish, smile. "Wanted to see if you were well."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open]   Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2020 1:17 am

Cain couldn't help but grin and giggle mischievously as Ally's thoughts were transmitted directly to her on why she knew this wasn't a dream, at least for her. And she had laughed before Ally even addressed Gluttony like that. Possibly something Ally would notice, but then again, probably not. She smirked lightly to Ally when she said that she was ready to start, and then went to talk to a friend that had shown up in the shop. "It's wonderful to have you, Ally! Take your time."

She then turned her smile down to Gluttony, as she explained why she was so depressed. "I understand Gluttony, sweetheart, but your family not being around is no excuse to give up on yourself...! You should always find new friends to talk to and enjoy yourself while they're away." She was, naturally, confused. After all, she existed inside a timeline, and not outside of it. Or, at least in reference to Cain, was not aware of the ongoings in the others. "I met another version of you, and we were best friends. In this timeline, I'd wish for the same, if you'd have me." She pet Gluttony's head gently. "I'm Cain. And you're always welcome here, love."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open]   Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2020 12:10 pm

"Aww aren't you a sweetheart~" Ally smiled to Taz. She was lucky that they had bumped into each other when they did. He was still much more responsible than she had been at that age. Plus he was veyr thoughtful and she was happy to have him around. "This place is pretty cool isn't it? Kinda makes my head spin though, my boss had a lot to say about the place," Ally added with only a slight heaache as all of that information forced into her brain bubbled up to the surface. Why was this place just casually sitting here in Jump of all places? If she didn't forget, maybe she'd ask later. "Oh, how do I look by the way? Apparently this is one of the things I get to wear while working here," Ally asked about her "cafe maid" look.

Smol Steve (who had inexplicably still been on top of Ally's head) looked down at Taz and blinked at him.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open]   Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2020 10:22 pm

Gluttony looked down at her food as the woman began to talk about finding new friends and not letting the fact that she was alone stop her from living. But that was just such a hard thing to do. She didn't fit in anywhere and felt like she always scared people away or annoyed them to the point that they didn't want her around anymore. She sighed and stuck another piece of cake in her mouth to avoid commenting on that train of thought.

Then she said that they were friends in another timeline? Like, another universe? That would explain why she knew Gluttony's full name and stuff. Then she pet the little sin's head which made her smile softly and nod. "Thank you, Cain... I would like to be friends too!!" She gulped lightly and looked back down. "I'll try and get out of the apartment more often... Promise!!" The small one grinned up at Cain.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open]   Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2020 12:01 am

As Ally smiled down at him and commented that he was a sweetheart, Taz ducked his head slightly at the compliment, but gave a happy smile back. The boy gave a eager nod in agreement as she made a statement about how cool Sconehenge was. He still thought that the menus were pretty cool, and this seemed like a really nice place! As she commented on how much her new boss had had to say, Taz's head tilted slightly, and he gave a curious hum.

When Ally asked how she looked, commenting that it was one of her new uniforms, he blinked and gave a thoughtful hum before nodding and answering, beaming up at his guardian encouragingly. "You look awesome!...Awesome?" His brows furrowed slightly as he repeated the last word in a slightly unsure manner. That was the right word, wasn't it? He was fairly certain he was using it right....Noticing the very small Steve blinking down at him, Taz blinked back up, his head tilting slightly again, before he raised his hand and gave a friendly wave to the small(er) being.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open]   Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2020 11:19 pm

She smiled lightly to Gluttony when she promised her that she was going to get out of the house more often, and she said that she wanted to be friends with Cain too! That made Cain very happy. She crouched down and she hugged Gluttony close. "Good! Then make sure to come by and chat! Eat as much as you want sweetheart."

She stood back up and stretched, bringing her arms high above her head, before coming back to rest. She looked over at Ally and Taz as they were speaking, that same slight smile on her face as she witnessed everyone in her cafe. She njoyed having people here, that was why she opened it in the first place after all. She went over to the Steves in the corner, magicking up a plate of treats for them. "Thank you for watching the shop while I was giving Ally the tour, Steves. You're always so good~."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open]   Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2020 12:29 am

The Steves in unison made a sound that more or less was, "yaaaaaay" at the sight of more treats that they happily dug into.

"Awesome works. It's definitely awesome that it actually fits," Ally smiled happily to Taz's response. Smol Steve would wave back at Taz with much enthusiasm. "Oh, I forgot you were up there little guy. You're so light and quiet, here- I'll take you back to your friends. Well it's nice seeing you Taz, if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask~" Ally said picking the Smol Steve up and carrying him back over to what she assumed was the designated 'cutie corner' where his friends were. Smol Steve dove into the treats head first! This was so surreal that it didn't even surprise her at this point.

"Right, so I'm ready to get started. I just have to greet people and walk them to a table right? Maybe also recommend something?" Ally asked Cain curiously, really pumped up to start at what was turning out like a new dream job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open]   Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Screw the plot, we have green hair! [Kyte then open]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Boot 5 :: Inactive/Completed Threads-
Jump to: