Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
We're not in kansas anymore (Lone) (Open) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
We're not in kansas anymore (Lone) (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
We're not in kansas anymore (Lone) (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
We're not in kansas anymore (Lone) (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
We're not in kansas anymore (Lone) (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
We're not in kansas anymore (Lone) (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
We're not in kansas anymore (Lone) (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
We're not in kansas anymore (Lone) (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
We're not in kansas anymore (Lone) (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
We're not in kansas anymore (Lone) (Open) Vote_lcapWe're not in kansas anymore (Lone) (Open) Voting_barWe're not in kansas anymore (Lone) (Open) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
We're not in kansas anymore (Lone) (Open) Vote_lcapWe're not in kansas anymore (Lone) (Open) Voting_barWe're not in kansas anymore (Lone) (Open) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

We're not in kansas anymore (Lone) (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

We're not in kansas anymore (Lone) (Open) Empty
PostSubject: We're not in kansas anymore (Lone) (Open)   We're not in kansas anymore (Lone) (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 5:07 pm

In the forest outside of Jump City was a small hut. The hut was in an extremely isolated area far away from any official path or road, the only way you'd find it is if you knew what you were looking for or if you were extremely lost. To anyone who didn't know what secrets it contained it would not appear to be suspicious at all, besides how inconveniently located it was.

In the middle of the hut was a trapdoor that was locked. It didn't budge under physical pressure. The lack of any dust was proof that the door was often used to those observational enough to notice this detail.

Boots crunched on leaves as someone approached the hut. The one who approached was a boy in his late teens with white hair and red eyes named Max. He looked the hut up and down as he approached it, his face showing how underwhelmed he was It fits the description alright, but I doubt it really is what the boss says it is.

His statement was aimed at an overweight man sitting on a rock next to him, taking a large drink from a canteen of water while wiping sweat from his forehead. The man was Daniel Nash, a man who was hiring the services of Max's master. Max looked at him in disgust while he wasn't looking, but his face was neutral once the man put the water away and paid attention to Max "That's so nobody sticks their nose where it doesn't belong, you idiot."

Max's fists balled up and his face clearly showed his anger when the man said that. He had a lot of pride, so the fact that a man who represented everything he hated was talking to him like that made him infuriated. But for the sake of his boss he didn't act on his feelings and kept his feelings to himself Let's just go in.

They walked into the hut together and Max knelt down next to the trapdoor, cupping the lock in his hands and heating it up until it melted. He opened the door and the two began to descend.

Max and Daniel walked down the stairs until they eventually ended up in a dimly lit room filled with lab equipment. Everything was filthy and covered in blood stains Your old boss sure doesn't like to clean.

The reason they were there was because Daniel Nash used to work here. He never went into any detail as to what he and his former boss did here, but apparently they had a falling out and Daniel quit. It was so bad that Daniel had asked the help of Max's master to break in and kill his former boss. The place was laid out like a maze, so Daniel had to go along and act as a guide.

They were about to go in further, but Max stuck out his arm to stop Daniel and whispered Wait, someone else is here.
Back to top Go down
Lone_badass

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: We're not in kansas anymore (Lone) (Open)   We're not in kansas anymore (Lone) (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 5:31 pm

in the dark was a small light coming from a nearby room in said room Ghost was busy searching for a specific file to sell to his client said file was about all the big experiments and everything they were about he quickly turned off the monitor when he heard voices "crap there back" rushing back assualt rifle drawn he enters a room to see his client and a teen "i thought i was being paid to find the files or are you just going to cut me loose for this kid here? either way try to keep the noise down were not alone down here and to boot i'm not sure how many" upon further inspection ghost looks to be in dark special forces armor however hes not wearing his mask so at first glance people would see a old man with white hair and goatee but seems to be in top physical peek his tac vest seems to be missing 2 mags of ammo as wall and his uniform has seen better days  "so who's the kid? and does he get a cut like the others would have?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: We're not in kansas anymore (Lone) (Open)   We're not in kansas anymore (Lone) (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 6:40 pm

Daniel was sweating nervously once again as he was warned by Max, who was looking around for the potential danger. But instead of a monster or some kind of a freak he was instead met by a heavily armed old man who looked weirdly fit for his age, an old man who was saying some interesting things about his client Huh, interesting. Max turned to Daniel and glared at him. Daniel made a weird noise that sounded like it was somewhere between a squeak and a grunt before talking back, his voice a whisper "I made multiple offers is all. Whoever made the kill would be the one to get the money. I didn't think you'd be able to get here without a guide."

A few moments later, a sound like something opening could be heard from the other side of the room. If they looked they would see a small group of humanoid creatures that had cracks all over their bodies, black ooze came out of the cracks like blood. Max looked back at Daniel Get back! Max then turned back to the creatures without seeing if he did, a huge smile on his face as the creatures began to charge Try not to die, old man! he said, addressing Ghost this time as he began to form steam in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Lone_badass

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: We're not in kansas anymore (Lone) (Open)   We're not in kansas anymore (Lone) (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 12:09 am

ghost grunts at maxes warning as he opens fire on 2 of the creatures the rounds from his assault rifle tearing them apart another two show up and with the bullets left is only able to kill one the second uses its arm to try to cleave into ghost but only getting his assault weapon rolling with the blow Ghost tumbles backwards ant into a backflip before landing into a crouched stance firing his mp5k attached to his hip downing it too as more show up Ghost looks to max "hope tubby can run because were going to have to move before our ruckes here draws in the actual fighters out of the nest" meanwhile a loud guttural growl/roar can be heard over Ghosts gunfire bearly putting a dent in their numbers "right then we need to move before we end up like the others" and with that ghost retreats into the darkness behind the three of them and into a area marked stairwell
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: We're not in kansas anymore (Lone) (Open)   We're not in kansas anymore (Lone) (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 5:15 pm

As Ghost was shooting at the creatures Max was taking a more direct approach; charging in right at them, making sure not to get in the way of Ghosts' bullets as he did so, and started beating them down with hand to hand combat. He threw a punch at the head of the first one he reached, making it rock it's head back and stumble but not appearing to have dealt any damage. Max grunted in annoyance and grabbed its shoulders, driving his knee right into its side and palm striking the creature in the side of the head. While it was hunched down from the attacks Max lifted his leg high into the air and brought it down on the things head with a devastating axe kick. Max grinned when he felt the familiar sensation of a skull cracking.

While he was busy taking out the first one the others had gotten a bit too close for comfort and they tried to lunge at him. Max swore loudly and backed off, feeling the hands of one of the monsters scratching at his arm, leaving a grotesque scratch mark when he pulled his arm away.

While he was backing off, Max noticed the creature whose skull he had crushed was getting up, even without half of its head. Even the ones that had been gunned down by Ghost were slowly getting up, recognisable by the holes in their chests. Max looked back at Ghost for a brief second to see how he was doing before looking back at his situation to see the creatures continuing to approach him God damn it!

He produced steam in his hands and thrust his palm forward, causing a stream of steam to come out of his hands like a flamethrower towards the creatures, burning those that stepped into it. The steam didn't slow the creatures down, even as they burned, until their bodies became black and brittle. Max stepped forward and kicked the monster at front in the chest, crumbling its body and sending pieces of its torso flying. Even in this state, the creature dragged itself towards Max with its single remaining arm, only stopping when being trampled on by its fellow monsters caused it to crumble to pieces.

More of the creatures succumbed to this fate, but not at a fast enough rate that Max would be able to destroy them all before they would kill him. When Ghost warned Max to move Max nodded Sounds like a plan to me, we're gonna get swarmed at this rate! He rushes over to Daniel and grabbed him by the arm Move, fatty! With that said, he dragged the older man along as he followed Ghost into the stairwell.

As the three of them went into the stairwell Max tightened his grip on Daniel's arm Which way!?! Daniel stuttered for a few moments as he tried to remember, the stressful events going on had scattered his memory "Uhh... ummm... ah! Up, we need to go up three floors!" Less than a second after that Max barked out Let's go! and started to pull Daniel up, trusting Ghost to follow him.

Once they got to the floor Daniel had led them to they would end up in a long corridor. Once they were all through the door Daniel turned around and entered a number into a key pad. Metal gates slammed down, blocking off the path they had just gone through "Alright, that should keep them from getting to us."

Max didn't allow Daniel much more than a few seconds to rest before he kept on walking, although he was noticeably less on edge than before Hey old man, what's your story? You fight pretty well. Although he seemed to be relaxing by starting a conversation his eyes were still scanning every corner or door that something could be hiding behind.
Back to top Go down
Lone_badass

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: We're not in kansas anymore (Lone) (Open)   We're not in kansas anymore (Lone) (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 5:44 pm

Ghost Huffs at being called old man but answers "i'm a experiment and have been around awhile unfortunately after accepting a job from hefty over there i came here with 8 others our job was to eliminate a target but we ran into various versions of what we just faced down there eventually being picked off one by one i'm the only one  left out of those guys ive been stuck here for a good week evading those things and collecting info on this places computers that's worth more than the original target"

as they walk down the hallway Ghost takes time to set up claymore mines in the doorways near the stairwell
as the fat man was busy catching his breath and not paying attention to whats going on Ghost would pass a note back to max if read it would say 'watch your back around him kid he tricked me and my team here i dont even think theres a target if these things are running around' as danle looks back up Ghost plays it off "ya max this is my contact info if you want to keep in touch for later jobs" Ghost acted after handing off the note in question to max
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: We're not in kansas anymore (Lone) (Open)   We're not in kansas anymore (Lone) (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 5:04 pm

Max nodded along while Ghost explained who he was and why he was here to show that even if he wasn't looking away he was still paying attention Jesus, I don't want to be down here for more than a few minutes, let alone a week. He didn't seem to particularly care about the fact that people have died down here, this was just business for him.

Max's eyes creased in annoyance when Daniel made them stop, if it wasn't for the fact that they need Daniel for this mission he would already have ditched him. Max noticed the note that Ghost passed to him and read it over, not showing an emotional reaction so that Daniel wouldn't suspect anything Alright, I'll see if my boss might want to use your services. Beneath his calm exterior he was fuming. If he found any proof that Daniel really is pulling a fast one over him he'd kill him.

Max kept on walking along with his group in tow until they arrived at the end of the corridor to a large room. Max walked in, making sure to keep an eye on Daniel out of the corner of his eye. Within the room were cages with people in them. The people all looked at the trio with fear in their eyes. Some of the people looked fairly normal, some of them had small cracks in certain areas of their bodies and a small minority of them resembled the monsters from before, but they were still acting like people rather than like weird zombies. Max looked around at all of them, eyes wide What the hell?
Back to top Go down
alexvoid

PostSubject: Re: We're not in kansas anymore (Lone) (Open)   We're not in kansas anymore (Lone) (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2017 4:01 pm

Q was hanging over a bunch of cages with human-like things in them. How was he hanging upside-down by the the legs by an old, thankfully, non-active wire. He tripped. In a air duct. How??? Don't. Ask. He sat there for maybe an hour humming when a teen and an grandpa ran in. Oh, good! Help has arrived!
"Um, excuse me? Can you please help me out? I'm stuck and getting a headache from being up here for... An hour, maybe? I'd appreciate it." He explained, waving at them.
That until he fell to the ground. He looked up to see his legs dangling from the wire. Oh, great. They fell off again. Why does that always happen to him at the worst times? Oh, well.
"Scratch that, can you help me get my legs down? I'd appreciate that more. Thanks!" He gave a nervous laugh as a hand reached for him and he merely slapped it out of the way "No! Bad human thing! We don't touch people with permission! It's rude!!"
He sat up and saw that that the two merely just stood there and stared like a bunch of coconuts. Can people even be coconuts?
"Hello? Earth to people! Now might a good to help, please. As this is not a good place to sit around. And I mean that quite literally, too." He gestured at his current situation.
Back to top Go down
Lone_badass

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: We're not in kansas anymore (Lone) (Open)   We're not in kansas anymore (Lone) (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2017 12:49 am

ghost walks up to q's leg and untangles it from the wire before handing it back to him putting a hand over his eyes and letting out a large sigh as he dose "god why cant things be easier" he asked himself out loud his hands shaky from all the recent stress as he pulls out a pack of cigarettes. as he pulls free a cancer stick to calm himself down by lighting it he looks over at Q 'this kid shouldn't be hear nor these people' after taking a hit from his cancer stick his body much more calm now. "this puts a damper in the plans a bit" looking to max "so whats the plan kid, because as of now we have a little kid and a lot of scared people to which i cant help all of them with my limited ammunition so if your services are still for buying ill send you 50 mil from my offshore account to yours if you can assist in making sure these folks get out safely and 50 mil when the job is done"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: We're not in kansas anymore (Lone) (Open)   We're not in kansas anymore (Lone) (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2017 5:25 pm

Max had been so taken by surprise by all the people and monsters in cages that he hadn't noticed that some kid was dangling from the ceiling by his legs. Before he was halfway through wondering what he was doing here the kids legs detached and he fell. Max was having trouble figuring out what was going on to say the least, which Ghost also seemed to struggle with seeing how he was so stressed he had to take a break to smoke a cigarette.

Once that was done with, Max looked Ghost in the eyes as Ghost asked what they would do next That's not how it works. Paying for the use of talented people is one thing, but everyone who works for our gang only does work for our boss, myself included. Frankly, I don't care how much you pay me, I'm not going to do anything that'll distract what I came here to do. Saving these people won't move me any closer to my objective, so I have no interest in doing it. Besides, the way some of these people are looking, maybe the only way to save them is to put them out of their misery.

He said that with a sense of finality that seemed to change the tone of the room.
Back to top Go down
alexvoid

PostSubject: Re: We're not in kansas anymore (Lone) (Open)   We're not in kansas anymore (Lone) (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2017 2:59 am

Q put his legs back on and stood up to wipe the dust off of him as he hated being dirty. What he wouldn't give to have a shower right now. He felt digesting.
"I don't have time for trivial talk of life or death right now. Since you guys came from that door. That over there seems like a good option." He motioned to the door nobody else saw before with a trail of blood going beyond it, "Fair warning, though. That trail of blood wasn't there last time I saw it. So, I think it's safe to say that I passed out from all the blood going to my head at some point. Still, worth a look in my opinion."
He went over to the door and, quietly, opened it to reveal pitch black darkest. He could barely see anything as he grabbed a flashlight from his bag.
"It's really dark in here," he commented as he turned on his flashlight.
The room was covered in blood and entrails with four creatures looking at him like he was going to be next on the menu. He stood there quietly for a moment, not moving an inch.
"Excuse me, I'll come back later." He apologized, slowly closing the door before turning to the others, "Wrong door"
That was all he said, before the creatures attempt to break down the door like they had rabies. And Q should know, one of his siblings had rabies once. It was not a fun time... How'd that happen again?
Back to top Go down
Lone_badass

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: We're not in kansas anymore (Lone) (Open)   We're not in kansas anymore (Lone) (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2017 6:42 pm

Ghost Slowly ****s his gun while watching in horror as his handler Q just opened a door to more of those things as the door closes Ghost moves to the door to hold it close as those monsters keep pushing on the door screeching of the other monsters coming from the staircase echo to their position followed by the first trap to explode 

Ghost curses out loud as he aims at a door just outside the room and opens fire blowing the lock off making the door swing inward and revealing a ladder down "max get your fat friend and Q out of here that ladder will take you down 4 floors now go!" as he says this a clawed hand bursts threw the door grabbing Ghosts leg followed by another one gripping his shoulder and another on his free arm their claws digging into his flesh as he dose the monsters down the hallway just coming into view as Ghost began opening fire to pin those creatures down "go, ill slow them down now go!" 
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: We're not in kansas anymore (Lone) (Open)   We're not in kansas anymore (Lone) (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2017 4:02 pm

The kid with the detachable legs went through a door at the end of the room and shined his flashlight into the room, revealing that four of the monsters were in the room. Max cursed and got ready for a fight, but Ghost was quicker and moved to hold the door shut, preventing the monsters from getting through. As he did that, the sounds of monsters approaching from the way they came from could be heard. Max growled at Daniel I thought you'd blocked that path off! Daniel was sweating like a pig, either he wasn't planning to kill them like Ghost thought or he was but this wasn't part of the plan "It was! I don't know how they got through!"

While Max was accusing Daniel, Ghost had opened a door for them to go through, telling them to go down without him. Max led Daniel through the door and helped him onto the ladder, he would also help Q if the kid went through, but then he would turn back. He dashed towards Ghost and fired a blast of steam. Ghost wouldn't even feel enough heat to start sweating, but the monsters started to burn, weakening their flesh to the point that Ghost would just be able to muscle his way free without much effort.

Without resting for a second he looked at Ghost and spoke Let's go. He then ran off and let off a blast of steam at the approaching monsters before going through the door and going down the ladder. Max took a moment to see who was still with them before looking toward Daniel Alright fatty, where now? The monsters weren't smart enough to use the ladder to get down, but they had enough survival instincts not to fall down to their deaths. This meant that the monsters wouldn't follow them.

Daniel stuttered "Well, it's quicker to take the route we were going to, but that's overrun by the Cracked Men now..." Max cut him off Is that what those things are called? Daniel nodded in response "Yes, that's what they're called. Me and my partner decided to name them for convenience. Anyway, now that we have to take the long way round, we should start off by going over here." He pointed to a path leading west. Max nodded in acknowledgement, then turned to look at Q Hey kid, are you gonna stick with us or make your own way out?
Back to top Go down
alexvoid

PostSubject: Re: We're not in kansas anymore (Lone) (Open)   We're not in kansas anymore (Lone) (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 12:41 am

Q frowned at Max. Did he really look like a kid to these people? "I'm not a kid. I'm almost sixteen. I just need to get to the sixth floor. However..." He pulled out his computer that was broken in half, "My computer's broken, I don't know how to get there without it, and I don't trust Mr. Piggy over there. To my knowledge, I say this is the fourth level and we need to go that way." He pointed right behind him. His gut was telling him to go, so why listen to some stupid, suspicious pig!? He started heading for the other very nearly disappearing into darkness
Then, he remembered something and looked at Ghost. Why did something about this guy keep bugging him.
"You know my name." Q began, "Nobody in this entire facility should know my name. Not even the team I lost comms with. How did you know my name was Q?"
He took a good look at this guy before it hit him, "Oh! Now I remember! You're that hot old man Granny Susie and the other sweet old ladies keep talking about on 46th street!!!"
He 'smiled' as the older seemed to loathe the matter. Q couldn't help but laugh, before pulling out the older man's mask. Time to use barter for supplies cause they're not cheap and he needed a new computer.
"Tell you what, find me a decent computer and you can have your mask and the supplies in my bag. As bonus, I won't tell those sweet old ladies where you live nor mention this ever again. Cross my heart and hope to die!" Q said, 'smirking' under his mask, "Deal?"
Back to top Go down
Lone_badass

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: We're not in kansas anymore (Lone) (Open)   We're not in kansas anymore (Lone) (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 6:05 pm

Ghost grimaces at Q’s bargain “down the hall three doors down there's a room take the second door to the left and there's a military comms room with tablets and laptops and whatever you do don't press the shiny red button on the wall that accesses the shower room” Ghost says as he folds his arms “and for the record Q, i only know your name after helping you escape the lab sorry if you can't remember” leaving it at that Ghost takes out a smoke and begins puffing “hey max, where do we go from here i got some of the layout but only so much due  to heavily encrypted computers there is so much im not understanding such as certain computers bring up files called projects 1-56 plus some sort of agenda witch seemed to be updated by someone and it was updated 20 minutes before i met you”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're not in kansas anymore (Lone) (Open)   We're not in kansas anymore (Lone) (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're not in kansas anymore (Lone) (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next