Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 40 Vote_lcap(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 40 Voting_bar(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 40 Vote_rcap 
Moon
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 40 Vote_lcap(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 40 Voting_bar(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 40 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 1:59 am

As soon as possible I'm off the bed and doing my best to stretch out. I grab ,my phone and leave the house as fast as I can, trying to remember if the gun is still in the car. I then jump in and start driving, but slam on my brakes when I realize I don't know where I'm going.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: project renegade
Code Name: ren
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 2:02 am

Renia pops up from the back seat "Were we going"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 2:06 am

I purse my lips. "To find Ren." I think for a moment before bending down to grab the gun from under my seat. It doesn't help me find him but it lets me know I at least didn't leave it.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 10:06 am

Renia turned on the radio to try to calm here down "Police are in a stand off with the assassin renagade wanted in 10 states and over 30 confermed kills, most of downtown is blocked off and as such they are on high alert we will get back to you when we have more info"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 1:24 pm

I sigh. "Ok, well we know he's downtown?" I purse my lips and drive off heading towards downtown. I soon come to a road block, grab my gun and jump out, carefully concealing my gun.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 3:38 pm

Renia could her the gunfire in the distance stoping dead in her tracks as she heard ren say "death to all who oppose me!" a explosion rocked the area after the dust settled the cops moved in in greater numbers but when they got in there people outside could hear the law enforcement cheer as the found no sign of ren but an explosion and small clothing fabric
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 3:48 pm

I frown and shift as I hear the gunfire, before running at top speed towards the sounds, able to move much faster as a tiger. I skid to a stop near the police as they cheer. I let out a low growl and lift my nose to the air, searching for his scent.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 3:58 pm

Ren walks up behind her carfully picking her up "common kitty lets go home"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 4:11 pm

I jump at first but allow him to pick me up. He can likely feel my whole body relax as he carries me.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 4:20 pm

Getting back home he sets the cilinder of liquid on the counter and walks back to their room with a vary large kitty setting her down their white kitten jumped up to play
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 4:24 pm

I snort at the tiny thing in amusement and nose it gently in the side. I then study Ren quietly.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 4:27 pm

Ren sits down on the side of the bed "Floofy kiss kiss"The tiny kitten turned into a white tiger cub laying on its back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 4:28 pm

I tilt my head with a confused sound. I nuzzle it's soft little belly as it paws at my nose.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 5:55 pm

Ren chuckles as he attached a neddle and saringe to the cylinder before injecting that into his chest sighing as he felt his power core heal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 6:15 pm

I then shift back to human and give him a hard glare, crossing my arms across my chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}
Page 40 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next