Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 21 Vote_lcap(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 21 Voting_bar(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 21 Vote_rcap 
Moon
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 21 Vote_lcap(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 21 Voting_bar(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 21 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: project renegade
Code Name: ren
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 7:11 pm

Reina says "now!!" Ren and renegade fire a hail of rubber billets coted with liquid that makes them vary cold threw the wall hitting harmony several times before ren moves in disarming her and forcing her to the ground "dont you move or ill break you neck right here and now" Ren says his voice laced with malice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 7:24 pm

We both scream as the bullets come through the wall. And I watch as Harmony is shot with the bullets. They bounce off of her and I sigh. Of course they're rubber bullets. They wouldn't kill her. Unless she moves and they break her neck, or so Ren says as he burst into the room.

Harmony screams as the bullets rain down upon her, crying out as they hit her and cause little bruises to appear, quickly encased by ice. She looks down at the bruises, iced over as they are and realizes the bullets are frozen. The fiancé then moves in and forces her down. She snarls but doesn't move. She knew the boys would be the problem.

Ivory clutches her arm as pain sears through her. She looks down, having not even realized she was cut. Tears cloud her vision from the betrayal and the pain on both the inside and outside.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 7:33 pm

Renegade moves into the room and spots the knifes seeing some kind of liquid coating it "poison " he utters but ren quickly picks up on Ren shouts to renegade "renegade stop the spred of it " Ren then pulls out a knife of his "now your going to tell use how to cure said poison, and just for motivated you" Ren pauses and cuts off the tip of harmony's wolf ear "i heard those are quite sensitive , so either tell us or ill cut them of then start working on your tail"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 7:53 pm

Harmony howls with pain. "T-the only known remedy is back home." Blood streams from the wound and she whimpers quietly before looking to Ivy. She was curled in on herself, faced away. What a baby. "Ivy? I'm sorry. I just.. it was my home and they chased me away."

I let out a quiet sob, my hand reaching up to cover my mouth as I do. My lip quivers as I see Ren reach for the knife. "Wait no don't hurt her!" I start towards them. Maybe I could take to her.. but Renegade gets in my way. I stare at him, pain in my eyes before turning away. If I couldn't help I couldn't watch. I sob as she howls in pain and wrap my arms around myself. I understand why they're doing this but they have no idea how much it hurts. The only person who was there from the beginning... I sink to my knees and bend over myself, the only person I bonded with on that horrid planet, and she was right, I left her. It was my fault millions were dead. It was my fault she lost her home. I don't hear myself wailing in pain but my mouth is open and my throat hurts. Is it possible to not hear yourself? Maybe I did and was ignoring it... In the distance I hear Harmony trying to talk to me but I refuse to response.

Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 8:09 pm

Ren didnt like that answer so he cuts the rest of her ear off "funny thing about poison using assassins , i know you guys keep an antidote on yourself in case you actsedently cut yourself so dont waste my time" when renagade was told to stop the spreading he finds some oil and coats the inside of his mouth as he begins to suck out the poison from Ivys arm then he injects antiboitics into her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 8:17 pm

Harmony howls again before glaring up at him, tears streaming from her eyes. "I don't care if I die. I've got nothing to live for. I've no longer got a family, a friend, or a home. If I had cut myself I would live long enough to kill her."

I don't notice what he's doing, so don't move away or even respond at all. My wailing has nothing to do with my arm. The pain has faded anyways, mostly because I'm not focusing on it, though I know it would get lots worse if I didn't do something. I can't function like this. I can't think through the waves of emotion. I look up and my eyes glow bright red. Ivana takes over and I let her. She handles her emotions better and will feel no sympathy for the girl. She can get things done. Iva looks over to Renegade and nods to him, allowing him to do his thing.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 8:26 pm

Ren starts laughing making renegade stop briefly to stare before continuing to get the poison out only more quickly like hes worried about something when Ren was done laughing he says "thats a shame and i thought we were really making progress " Ren makes a incision in the other ear before ripping in off with his hands
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 9:00 pm

Harmony lets out a half growl of defiance, half howl of pain as tears stream down her face. "Just kill me already." She snarls.

When Harmony says that Iva snatches her arm away and stands, stalking over to Ren. "Let me handle this." She growls to him, glaring down at the girl.

Harmony squirms as she sees Ivory look at her. Ivy wasn't there anymore. Harmony knew more than anyone this was now Ivana. She tries to escape Ren's grip. "No please. Don't let her.."

Last edited by Diva on Wed May 24, 2017 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 9:08 pm

Ren licks the blood off his knife before getting off her "be my guest ivana  but when you done i want to finish playing with her
renagade hand twitches and he begins reaching for his gun still looking at ren while he dose so
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 9:16 pm

Iva smirks and nod she grabs the girl by the hair and slams her to the floor before pulling her into a standing position. "Ivory's not the only one you tried to kill." Iva's eye suddenly stop glowing for a moment and I come back, a panicked expression on my face. They want to torture her.. and while she deserves it I couldn't let that happen. With shaky hand I reach up, grab each side of her head and give it a quick twist in just the right way... A sickening snap is heard as I let her go, stumbling backwards as my hands move to cover my mouth. My eyes are wide. What have I done? I just killed my best friend.. When she hits the floor another crack is heard and a pool of blood encircles her head. I choke out a sob and run to the bathroom, leaning over the toilet and puking.

Harmony can't help but simply watch as Iva disappears, showing a frantic Ivy in her place. She relaxes slightly. Ivy doesn't have the guts to hurt her. That's where she was wrong. She watches in horror as Ivy reaches up and... everything goes black.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 9:27 pm

Ren nods his head "renegade status on the poison" Renagade says "shes okay Ren but i think you sould lie down for a bit your not yourself " renagade says as he puts a hand on rens shoulder to wich ren abrubtly broke it "i didnt ask for my status did i no " Ren chokes pack the pain looking at ren "Damn it ren , she wont turn into what happend to her"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 9:41 pm

When I've puked up yesterday's breakfast I wipe my mouth with some toilet paper and move to the sink, washing my face before scrubbing at my hands. The door is open and while I could hear the boys if I wanted to I didn't want to. I didn't want to listen to anyone right now. I scrub until the skin on my hands is raw then walk back into the other room but simply stand in the doorway. I look at my friend. She was just sleeping. She would wake up any second and we would laugh and say how fun that was. It will be like when we were kids and played make-believe.

I walk over to her and pick her up. She was just asleep. I carry her to the bed and tuck her under the covers. She'll wake up any second. I sit next to her and put my head in my hands. She was... she was dead. Silent sobs wracked through me and I wrap my arms around myself once more. All I wanted was for her to sit up and tell me it was ok, that I shouldn't cry, that everything would be fine. I needed someone. Someone who could cheer me up like she used to. To make me smile after the worst days. To hold me close and tell me that everything would be ok in the end.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 10:36 pm

ren sneers before leaving the room Renegade turns to see the most depressing scene hed seen in a long time singing he gets up and gives Ivy a hug "its okay kid theres nothing you could have done " he contines to try and confers Ivy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 10:40 pm

I shake as I cry but give Renegade a pained smile. "Thank you. I appreciate it but I'd really like to be left alone for a while if that's ok." Lies. That was the last thing I wanted but I also didn't want anyone to see me like this. I'd rather be alone than be awkwardly comforted. "I appreciate the effort."
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 10:43 pm

Renagade nodds but says "im not used to trying to make people feel better , but i will stay to watch over you because in rens current state hes not safe to be around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}
Page 21 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next