Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 2 Vote_lcap(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 2 Voting_bar(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 2 Vote_lcap(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 2 Voting_bar(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: project renegade
Code Name: ren
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 1:53 pm

Ren hold up three extra battery cella and a small surgury kit in response to her comment when the music starts playing Ren dicides to impress Ivory by making his voice and tone match that of the person singing all while keeping the flow going
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 1:56 pm

I nod when he pulls out the supplies he will no doubt need. "Great." I start laughing as Ren perfectly imitates the lead singers voice. "That's really cool! But you should save it for when we get there." I shout over the music but then shut up, realizing I just gave him a hint to where we were going. "I mean, nothing!" I continue driving, going the regular speed limit along with the other drivers. Unlike someone I knew.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 2:00 pm

Ren nods so were going to her consort ren says in his normal voice before smiling at Ivory
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 2:19 pm

I sigh, glad I didn't give it away. "Nope! No guessing." I smirk and continue singing along. We arrive at a bar a short while later and my eyes light up. I turn to Ren. "Karaoke!" I squeal in excitement and hop out of the car, locking it once we're both out. As we walk in the waiter recognizes me immediately and hurries over. "Miss Ivory! Our number one customer, come on in!" He sends a serious glance at Ren. I smile at him. "Thanks Jacob, and I've told you a thousand times. just call me Ivy." As we follow him to our seats several of the customers greet me by name and the whole crowd soon knows that I'm here. Jacob leads us to a couple seats at the bar. "Your usual seat." "Thank you Jacob." I gesture to Ren. "Jacob this is Ren, my date for tonight. Ten, meet Jacob, my favorite waiter." I pause for a moment. "But make sure to tell Janice that she's my favorite waitress." I add with a wink. I sit and watch as an obvious newbie walks on stage.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 2:26 pm

Ren follows Ivory not bothering to look at anyone much "out of curiosity do you enjoy embarrassing me because i find that this could be a vary interesting night" ren asked with a chuckle before nodding to Jacob since he could feel his eyes boring into him until he was introduced ren pat his chest realizing his dog tags are showing hoping thats not the reason for staring
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 2:36 pm

Jacob nods at Ren and goes to wait on another customer. I chuckle at Ren and shake my head. "It's supposed to be fun. You'll see." The bar tender comes up a moment later and smiles at me. "Hey Ivy, your usual?" I nod and hold up two fingers. He turns to Ren. "And for you sir? What would you like to drink?" I raise an eyebrow at him, waiting to see what he likes.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 2:39 pm

Ren looks to the waiter and answers in a exact same pitch and tone as Ivorys voice "captin on the rocks please" he the looks at ivory with a grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 2:44 pm

I pout slightly but the bartender just chuckles and walks away to make our drinks. I turn to Ren, "That's another rule. You can't embarrass me here." I am now very glad that my ears and tail were gone before we came in. The man comes back with Ren's drinks and my shots. I throw them both down my throat quickly and grin. "Kepp them coming, do not let me have no backup, and put it on my tab." The man smiles and nods and I spin in the stool to watch the current singer.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 2:49 pm

Ren chuckles "oh ill try not to hun" run pounds back his drink as he looks twords the singer and back to ivory "ok so what do you want to sing or are we doing a duet" ren askes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 3:08 pm

I chuckles and simply tilt my head. "I thought you would want to go first. I wouldn't want to overshadow you if I went first. Oh, and no imitating my voice!" I narrow my eyes at him, slightly strict and slightly teasing. I take another shot and glance at his drink. "Bring him another, and he'll be one my tab." I call to the bartender. He nods and hands me another shot. I turn back to Ren. "You will most likely see me drunk today, but be warned, I am a lot different with my friends drunk than I am with guys I like." With that I smirk and take the shot.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 3:20 pm

Ren slams down his next drink funny thing he cant ever get drunk which is a plus due to he was sure hes going to  have to drive Ivory home. waiting for his turn to go on stage when he finnaly goes up there he looks back to ivory then to the croud as he starts to sing calling by seven days away

You push me, you test me, just take it all the way
I always find myself underneath
Your skin

I drown myself in tears from the anger and agony
The picture's clear, that you got the best of me
It kills us all to stand alone
Closing walls, I'm on my own
Slept so long

But I'll wait, for the calling, I've struggled with you
I'm done with the crawling
And I can see through, your eyes
And all of your pain's revealing
Your lies, my wounds at least are healing

One last kiss goodbye, I finally cut the strings
Take your time, to let all your sorrow bleed
If you fall, you fall alone
Take it all this is your show
The flame is gone

I'm done with the crawling
And I can see through, your eyes
And all of your pain's revealing
Your lies, my wounds at least are healing

Your falling, the calling, is not so far away
You always find yourself underneath
You push me, you test me, just take it all away
I always find myself underneath

I'm done with the crawling, and I can see through
Your eyes and all of your fake
Your lies, the calling awaits

he didnt try to copy voices he used his on making every note strike home as he puts his heart and soul in the music. his voice calm but firm as he sings the music a few croud members put up the rock in roll hand sing once he finished  he takes a bow and walks off stage back to ivory "did you like it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 4:25 pm

I take a couple more shots while Ren is gone but my main focus is on him. By the time he gets back I'm a little more than tipsy, and glad I don't order anything too strong and can hold my liquor well or I would have passed out by now. "That was great babe! I really loved it." I bite my lip slightly and look away then, my tipsy mind wanting to say and do things I know I shouldn't. "It was great..." I repeat, just to say something.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 4:50 pm

ren could see Ivory was intoxicated "babe mabie you should slow down on the booze , in case you do somthing you regret" Ren said in a caring voice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 5:13 pm

I roll my eyes at that. "Oh come on. I've been more drunk than this and it was fine." I take more more shot before hopping up. "Ok. Got my liquid courage and I'm ready to go." I jog up to the guy who plays the music and whisper something in his ear. He nods and give me a thumbs up. I smile and run up on stage, grabbing the microphone and taking it off it's stand, glad it's cordless.
I tap it slightly, wink at the audience then scream, "Are you guys ready?" I get a huge response and smirk. The music starts playing and I lock eyes with Ren before starting to sing.

I still hear your voice when you sleep next to me
I still feel your touch in my dreams
Forgive me my weakness, but I don't know why
Without you it's hard to survive
'Cause every time we touch, I get this feeling
And every time we kiss I swear I could fly
Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last
Need you by my side
'Cause every time we touch, I feel the static
And every time we kiss I reach for the sky
Can't you hear my heart beat so I can't let you go
Want you in my life
Your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky
They wipe away tears that I cry
The good and the bad times we've been through them all
You make me rise when I fall
Need you by my side
'Cause every time we touch, I feel the static
And every time we kiss I reach for the sky
Can't you hear my heart beat so I can't let you go
Want you in my life
Need you by my side

I sing every note perfectly (even having had the music guy adjust the mic to echo like the song), interact with the audience, even add in a few vocal touches of my own, but the whole time I don't break eye contact with Ren. When the song is over everyone cheers and I smirk, finally breaking eye contact and turning to the audience. "That was Everytime We Touch by Cascada!" I smile and put the mic back walking back to Ren. About halfway there some dude reaches out and grabs my tail which had appeared halfway through the song along with my ears. I whip around and snarl at him, my eyes glowing red for a moment and he backs off quickly. I then sigh and walk back over to sit down. "Like this is what I needed." I mutter.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 5:19 pm

Ren smiles at Ivory as she gets back to the table "that was beautiful Ivory, you did really well up there" ren said as he began to blush as he said that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}
Page 2 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next