Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Pizza Corner (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Pizza Corner (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Pizza Corner (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Pizza Corner (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Pizza Corner (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Pizza Corner (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Pizza Corner (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Pizza Corner (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Pizza Corner (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Pizza Corner (open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapPizza Corner (open) - Page 3 Voting_barPizza Corner (open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Pizza Corner (open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapPizza Corner (open) - Page 3 Voting_barPizza Corner (open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Pizza Corner (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Pizza Corner (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pizza Corner (open)   Pizza Corner (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 5:06 pm

I'm more relaxed when I get back and I nod. "First, I'm glad you are staying. Second I've been wanting to try those too though I didn't know about the refills. And I would also like to try out all the different types of food. There are lots to choose from." I smile and lean back, sipping on my soda again.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Pizza Corner (open)   Pizza Corner (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 6:03 pm

"Well I'm happy you think so well of me sweetheart." Zil'costa says cheerfully, feeling happy to have made another friend on this planet. Her smile stays on her face as the conversation continues onward regarding Earth's many foods.

"This planet has more food than I've ever seen on any other world. Frankly it's amazing! I think it would take me at least two-hundred years to try everything they have to offer, but I think it would be time well spent." She added with a laugh. Earth was certainly fascinating to her, from the music to the fashion... but more importantly the food.

"You should stop by the place I found a job at. It's called Kitsune Comics. The owner, Nina, is really nice and she's been teaching me a lot about Earth culture."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pizza Corner (open)   Pizza Corner (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 6:57 pm

I grin and nod. "Yeah that is definitely a perk of earth. I can't wait to learn more about Earth's cultural and history and people." I smile at the woman's next offer. "Kitsune comic? Yeah. I'll have to stop by sometime..."
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Pizza Corner (open)   Pizza Corner (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 12:44 am

"Well I'm also staying in a room above the store as well, so it's my home for the time being too in case you ever need to get a hold of me." Zil'costa said before stuffing the last bit of her pizza into her maw and swallowing it with obvious glee. That done she drained her beverage as well.

"Mmmmm, I'm stuffed." The Serpentor said, stretching lazily as she spoke.

"So, when do you want to let me take a peek at your ship?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pizza Corner (open)   Pizza Corner (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 7:16 pm

I grin at her living above the store. "That's so cool! I'm just in a hotel for now," I say with a shrug. "But it's nice enough and the maid person cleans the room and makes the bed everyday and it's affordable so I can't complain."

I smile. "Yeah I'm pretty full myself. My boy... er my friend can't believe I can eat so much. What he doesn't know is that I have more than one belly." I grin and rub my stomachs, but have to stop myself from saying 'boyfriend'. Just because that's what I wanted doesn't mean that's what I get after all. At least not until I get the nerve to talk to him about it.

I then shrug and grab my soda, standing. "Whenever you are available. I currently have no life so whenever you want to take a look at it is great with me."
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Pizza Corner (open)   Pizza Corner (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 8:55 pm

"Yeah I'm pretty happy with my lodgings. Before that I was stuck in my busted ship which is stuck in a gloomy warehouse." Zil'costa said, sticking her tongue out at the thought of having to stay there again. Thankfully it didn't look like she'd have to worry about that anymore with how well she was getting along with Nina as a roommate.

"Ha, nice. Hope your boytoy can afford to feed ya." Zil'costa said, having a little fun joking with her new friend.

When Ivory mentioned that she had all the time in the world Zil'costa perked up a bit.

"That so? How's right now sound?" She asked with a grin, her tail tip flicking back and forth in anticipation. While it might not be her ticket off of Earth, it certainly wouldn't hurt to take a look as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pizza Corner (open)   Pizza Corner (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 10:36 pm

I nod. "Yeah my hotel room would probably be better than that." I smile, glad that I didn't have to stuck in a warehouse. I was stuck in my ship for a while but the inside is pretty nice, a little cramped but ok.

I tilt my head and frown. "Boytoy? What does that mean? And why would he need to feed me?" I ask, genuinely confused."I can afford my own food."

I nod at the question. "Right now sounds great. I'm going to get a refill for the road. I already paid for my food so we should be good to go after that." I stand and go to refill my drink, feeling slightly nervous about the woman seeing my ship. Would she be able to tell that it wasn't really mine? Surely not right?
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Pizza Corner (open)   Pizza Corner (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 7:43 pm

Zil'costa just let out a hissing laugh at Ivory's confusion over the term 'boytoy' and shook her head.

"Don't worry about it. Just an Earthling term." She said as she slithered out of the booth and took her 'standing' position. Listening to Ivory the Serpentor nodded and took her own cup into hand as she followed toward the drink machine, getting herself a refill as well.

"Alright, let's go then! So what kind of ship did you have? A scout class ship? Maybe a corsair class?" Zil'costa asked, trying to get some idea of what she'd be looking at. A bigger ship meant more spare parts that might be of use, of course that was if Ivory was willing to let her take anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pizza Corner (open)   Pizza Corner (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 5:56 pm

I give a little shy smile. "Yes, well I haven't really learned all of their terminology." I lift a shoulder, in a half shrug.

A look of confusion comes across my face. "Er... I don't know. I was never into any of that stuff. It's just a ship, not too small not too big. I got it for my birthday. It's still in pretty good shape, it may even have a little fuel. I'm not really sure." I smile, a bit nervously but mostly excited.

I cross the restaurant and open the door, stepping aside to hold it for my new friend.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Pizza Corner (open)   Pizza Corner (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 8:31 pm

Zil'costa raised one scaled ridge over her eyes, what basically served as an eyebrow for her kind. It was a little odd that Ivory didn't know what kind of ship she owned. Heck, Zil'costa had learned every little nook and cranny once she'd gotten her own ship. Sure it was just a scout class ship, but it was a high end scout class ship! Well she didn't think too much on why or why not Ivory was so lax with keeping up to date on her ship, after all she was being kind enough to let the Serpentor go see it.

"Alright, I guess I don't need all the details since we're going to take a look at it anyway. Maybe I can even teach ya a little something about it." Zil'costa says in a friendly manner as she slithers alongside her new friend.

"So where are we going anyway?" She asks, ignoring the odd looks she was getting from more than a few pedestrians on the sidewalk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pizza Corner (open)   Pizza Corner (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 1:19 pm

I start walking as I listen to Zil'costa. I'm just glad she wasn't going to question me about the ship, heck, she even offered to teach me something about it! Not that I would use the information, I didn't ever plan on going back.

"That would be great!" I say, even though it would be no use to me. It never hurts to know.

She asks me where we're going and I shrug. "The only place I could land without looking suspicious was this abandoned warehouse with a huge hole in the roof. I bought it after words and keep it locked up so nobody will find it. It's on the very edge of town. Hey, are you okay with taxis?"
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Pizza Corner (open)   Pizza Corner (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2017 7:13 pm

"So you found a warehouse too eh? Mine's near the docks." Zil'costa said, regarding her own ship's location and storage. She paused however at the mention of possibly getting a taxi.

"Eh, I find human vehicles to be rather cramped for my tastes. I'd need the entirety of the backseat at least if we took one." Zil'costa said, calling attention to her long serpentine body. The one time she'd rode inside a human vehicle it had been very cramped with her having to curl upon herself multiple times and still she'd ended up bumping her head on the ceiling anytime there was any non-level road to go over. While it wasn't the worst experience she'd ever had it certainly wasn't something she looked forward to repeating again anytime soon.

"If it's all the same to you I prefer using the sidewalks... though maybe one of those bus vehicles might have room for me?" Zil'costa said, spotting a bus going down the street as she spoke. It certainly looked large enough to accommodate someone of her size though she wasn't quite sure what to expect since she'd never ridden one of them herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pizza Corner (open)   Pizza Corner (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pizza Corner (open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3