Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Trouble at The Pizza Corner Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Trouble at The Pizza Corner Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Trouble at The Pizza Corner Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Trouble at The Pizza Corner Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Trouble at The Pizza Corner Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Trouble at The Pizza Corner Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Trouble at The Pizza Corner Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Trouble at The Pizza Corner Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Trouble at The Pizza Corner Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Trouble at The Pizza Corner Vote_lcapTrouble at The Pizza Corner Voting_barTrouble at The Pizza Corner Vote_rcap 
Moon
Trouble at The Pizza Corner Vote_lcapTrouble at The Pizza Corner Voting_barTrouble at The Pizza Corner Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Trouble at The Pizza Corner

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
crash14

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Trouble at The Pizza Corner Empty
PostSubject: Trouble at The Pizza Corner   Trouble at The Pizza Corner Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 11:55 pm

Jaker sprinted down a street while a gang of guys followed him. Quickly turning a corner and running down an alleyway he found himself at a dead end. The gang of 6 men stopped in front of him "End of the line kid..Now our boss wants his money back.." 2 had pistols, 2 had knives drawn, one was unarmed and the other had a broken glass bottle. Jaker was against the wall facing the men "H-Hey guys...wasn't expecting you to keep up with me...anyway its not my fault that your boss bet on the wrong animal..." Jaker had just came from an underground Dog fight and entered himself. Using a clothed robot he was able to fool the people there and fight in a match. All he did was shock the other dog to knock it out.He hated animal cruelty and he told himself to shut that place down at another time he was jobless and needed to eat so thats why he entered. When he won that battle the people who had bet on the other dog had said he cheated and attacked Jakers robot. He then chose to reveal himself and quickly took his winnings and ran. The problem was that a gang leader had bet on the other dog. Now Jaker was facing his men with a total of $2000 in a small lunch box he was holding. "You cheated the boss now you gotta pay..either with the winnings or your life." "Ha! Bring it on!" 3 shots were shot but jaker already had an Electromagneticc field up that caught both and redirect them behind the men "Strike one! Whose next?". A man with a knife charged him and in return Jaker sent a bolt of electricty through the knife and electrocuted the man "Thats strike two..dont worry he will be up in...I dunno a few hours...weeks.." As he said this the unarmed man charged him in return Jaker attracted both guns and shot the guy in both feet. "Thats strike 3 gentlemen" Jaker grinned and said with a fake western accent and spinning a gun in each hand"I reckon its my turn now!" Jaker chased the 4 men out of the alley shooting above them and not at them. They ran away cursing him as Jaker laughed manically. When they finally where far enough away Jaker grinned "Good game guys hope to play again!" turning around he willed the metal Lunch box over to him and saw a few people eyeing him "What?! never seen a Tasmanian devil before?" Rolling his eyes he walked off and after a 10 minute walk he walked into the Pizza Corner Restaurant. Walking up people saw him and ran away. Some shrieked and some called animal control. Jaker rolled his eyes being used to this and went up to order a slice of pizza. The guy at the corner was shocked but quickly ignored Jakers appearance after seeing him pull out a $100 bill. Jaker ordered am All meat pizza "Um Do you want anything else..like bugs or somethin?" The man asked. Jaker looked up and growled at the man "Is ...Did you...Listen man I might be an animal but that doesnt mean I eat bugs! I mean I could...BUT i DONT! and - " Jaker opened his maw wide showing off his fangs "Does it look like I eat bugs?!" Jaker rolled his eyes "I swear can someone just someone not judge me for lookin like a Tasmanian Devil!" 2 trucks pulled up as Jaker turned around as he saw one with animal control written on the side and the other was a Police truck. Jaker turned around to the man at Pizza counter "Imma need that pizza to go!"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at The Pizza Corner   Trouble at The Pizza Corner Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 3:46 pm

A young man with blue hair walks into the resteraunt, just as Jaker says he needed the pizza to go. He had been sent by the team to pick up dinner, and thankfully they had explained how the money system worked, though Kishi had made a few, cruel remarks about his intelligence....Anyway, the young halfling walked up to the counter, seeming not to notice Jaker. He was about to order when two men wearing tan uniforms burst in. "You with that blue hair, grab the animal!" Roji looks down at Jaker, blinks, then looks at the animal catchers."No." Twitching, the leader says,"Why not?! We need to catch him! That thing belongs in a zoo!!" TOji growls, his eyes going black and gold. "Why?! He's obviously at at equal intelligance level to you guys, by the Great FOrger, he's probally even smarter, so you don't need to 'look over' him! Is it because he's not human? I'm half-demon, you gonna slap a collar on me too?" Blanching, the men take a step back.....
Back to top Go down
crash14

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at The Pizza Corner   Trouble at The Pizza Corner Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 7:08 pm

Jaker crossed his arms deciding quickly that he liked the new guy. Looking back at the men he sighed " Ill tell you guys what...If you attack me I WILL! knock you out..If you walk away now you wont be stripped of what little dignity you have now..." One of them swing at him with a cattle prod and Jaker quickly grabs the end of it absorbing the electricity and redirecting it at the cop as he crumpled to the floor. The other guy swung another prod causing Jaker to jump back onto a counter and then loose his balance falling on his butt next the the Cash register " No one! Saw That!" Standing back up he grinned " You must not be that smart did you not see what I just did to your friend?!" The uniformed man called for backup and shot off rounds of tranquilizer darts. Jumping behind the counter Jaker called to the Blue haired guy "Hey Can I get some Help here?!"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at The Pizza Corner   Trouble at The Pizza Corner Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 2:59 pm

Toji nods, stepping into the path of the darts, grinning as they bounce off his skin."hey!! Enough! You have no right attacking us! Please stop before I'm forced to make you stop!" The cop growls in fustration, pulling out a heavy baton. Charging him, he blinks as Toji takes the blow. "Alright, that's it! C'mon!!" Toji spins the cop around, grabbing him the 'scruff' of his shirt and dragging him outside. "You have interfered with important Teen Titan business long enough, guard!" Dumping him outside, he grabs every weapon, turning it into scrap before entering the shop. "Right....now, what is your name, tiny warrior?"
Back to top Go down
crash14

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at The Pizza Corner   Trouble at The Pizza Corner Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 6:36 pm

Jaker carefully peered over to see Toji deal with the cop. Jumping up on the counter Jaker decided to move past the "tiny" comment. "Thanks my names Jak- FERAL!...Feral thunder" Jaker gave a breath of relief relieved that he didnt give away his secret identity. "Thanks for the help ...So whats your name?...and did you say your a titan?"

"Umm Y-your Pizza is ready sir..." Jaker turned around and picked up his lunchbox off the floor. Opening it he paid the man with a $100 bill. "For my Blue haired friend too..The rest is a tip"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at The Pizza Corner   Trouble at The Pizza Corner Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 3:09 pm

As the man stares at the money, Toji smiles, thank you, Feral. that is quite generous! Now, let's see, how to order...." He pulls a peice of paper out of the pocket, slowly reading words on it." I would....like a Trident Slammer seafood special, a Veggie Surprise....and a MeatLover's Platter?" Nodding, the man rings it up. As they prepare the food, the halfling grins at Feral. " It's a pleasure meeting you. I'm Toji Okami, codename: Lightning Wolf, Okami halfdemon and demon banisher. I judge by your name that you also can control the Great Forger's Spears?"
Back to top Go down
crash14

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at The Pizza Corner   Trouble at The Pizza Corner Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 9:11 pm

Jaker scratched his head " Um Sorry dude I don't know what the "Great Forgers Spears" are but I can control Electricity and Magnetism" He sat up on the counter as he waited with Toji for his pizza" Anyway its nice to meet you Lightning, and your a titan huh? whats that like?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at The Pizza Corner   Trouble at The Pizza Corner Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 2:55 pm

Toji smiles. "Lightning is the great Forger's spears! THe great Forger, also known as Raiden Okami, is also the creater of the Okami Wolf demon clan! He created us to protect humans, and armed us with the ability to weild electricity, and also with Okamian Arms, transforming weapons linked to our souls. ANd I also can do this magnitism, though it is yet very weak....." Blinking, he sits back, thinking about Feral's question. "Well.....they saved me from a life of slavery, and since then, it is to me.....a purpose, other than being a mad man's unwilling bone breaker. It's also quite like being in a family, which I have missed for the past five years....." He smiles sadly, rubbing his neck, which was still marked by the control collar....Grinning suddenly, he laughs. "That, and it's fun being a hero, ahahahha!"
Back to top Go down
crash14

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at The Pizza Corner   Trouble at The Pizza Corner Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 5:50 pm

Jaker nodded trying to act like everything that Toji just said didn't go over his head. "Well Toji nice meetin ya hopefully we fight together again, Its been fun but I gotta go " Jaker suddenly heard the sound of distant sirens "Aaannnd there backup" Jaker thought...He didn't want to hurt the officers in front of a titan. Thats too bad of PR. Turning around he looked at Toji "Hey Toji Can I come with you to your guys hideout? I have some information on some...illegal Dogfights!" This would kill two birds with one stone, A ticket away from the cops, and he neednt somewhere warm to stay for the night.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at The Pizza Corner   Trouble at The Pizza Corner Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 2:13 pm

Toji , hearing about the dogfights."Yes, ;ve heard of these dogifghts.....Sickening..." As the server hands them the pizzas,"Alright, come with me! If you want, you can hop on and ride on my back, and I'll run at halfspeed, we'll get there pretty soon then."
Back to top Go down
crash14

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at The Pizza Corner   Trouble at The Pizza Corner Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 12:44 am

Half speed? "Jaker climbed onto Tojis back careful not to dig his claws into his back " So how far away is your hideout? " jaker asked as he took a bite of his pizza and braced himself.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at The Pizza Corner   Trouble at The Pizza Corner Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 10:42 am

Toji grins.Oly about 5 miles, we'll be there in a couple...Now, half speed, 150!" Toji blasts off after grabbing his pizzas, the halfing takes off, blasting through traffic, alleys, and rooftops n a wild display of speed and agility, arriving at the Magic Tree in exactly 1:30. As they approach the entrance, a gaint wolf, pure black except for a lightning bolt shaped grey streak near his muzzle."Hey, Lightning Fang!"
Back to top Go down
crash14

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at The Pizza Corner   Trouble at The Pizza Corner Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 12:17 am

Jaker was taken by the sudden acceleration, He looked around as buildings soared past him. He took a deep breath and then cheered "WOOOO HOOOOOOO!" The exhilarating feeling and the wind in his fur fueled the Devils adrenaline which quickly turned to fear as Toji ran to some tree "WOAH WHATS THAT?!". Jaker eased him grip on Toji, ready to jump if needed.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at The Pizza Corner   Trouble at The Pizza Corner Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 12:39 am

Toni grins, Remembering the cheers Lightning had made." Be calm, this is Lightning Fang, one of our gaint wolves. Each Titan gets one, as well ad a equally large eagle. They serve as transportation for those who do not have speed." The halfling smiles." They also make great freinfs! Come on inside."
Back to top Go down
crash14

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at The Pizza Corner   Trouble at The Pizza Corner Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 8:59 am

Jaker followed, a little nervous but refusing to show it he followed his new friend up to into the wolf " He wont...you know...eat us right? " He sat on the giant wolves tongue and looked around "and how is this naturally possible? Wolves dont grow this big...like..what lab did you build them in?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at The Pizza Corner   Trouble at The Pizza Corner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble at The Pizza Corner
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next