Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Pizza Corner (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Pizza Corner (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Pizza Corner (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Pizza Corner (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Pizza Corner (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Pizza Corner (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Pizza Corner (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Pizza Corner (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Pizza Corner (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Pizza Corner (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapPizza Corner (open) - Page 2 Voting_barPizza Corner (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Pizza Corner (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapPizza Corner (open) - Page 2 Voting_barPizza Corner (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Pizza Corner (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

Pizza Corner (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pizza Corner (open)   Pizza Corner (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 4:33 am

Zil'costa seems uncertain about which pizza is better, so she contents herself with munching on her meat lover's while listening to Ivory. When she hears that the girl is practicing singing before going to a karaoke bar Zil'costa simply grins at her.

"Well you'll need to practice your talking before you move on to singing, or maybe not. After all you'd be surprised how often I come across someone singing a song where they have no idea what the words mean. As long as you can carry a tune you should do fine, especially with such a nice voice as yours." Zil'costa says, once more flicking her tongue out in that oh so snake-like manner. After a moment her hood unfurls to full size and her eyes widen.

"I got it!" Zil'costa exclaims, as if she's just uncovered the answer to some deep mystery.

"We get a meat lover's and add the buffalo stuff to it! Best of both worlds! Haha! I'm a geniussssss!" Zil'costa says, drawing out the last word into a long hiss as her lisp shows itself during her excitement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pizza Corner (open)   Pizza Corner (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 3:17 pm

"Well. singing. helps. me. learn." I grin. "I. can. understand. lots. but. have. trouble. speaking." I shrug. "Weird. pronunciation." I say, frowning and struggling with the word pronunciation. "Though. singing. is. a. different. story. the. words. just. flow." I grin and blush at the compliment on my voice. I jump when she exclaims. I chuckle at her discovery. "Idea. for. another. time?" I ask and grab another piece of my own pizza.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Pizza Corner (open)   Pizza Corner (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 9:07 pm

"Yes, an idea for next time." Zil'costa said with a nod, her tongue flicking out as she grabbed her cherry soda. She wrapped her tongue around the straw before bringing it to her mouth and then gave it a sip. Her eyes widened a little and she slurped on her beverage a bit more.

"Oh, I can see why this is your favorite! It's so bubbly and sweet, and just plays so well with the rich savory taste of the pizza." The Serpentor lady said with a giggle.

"Oh, if you're uncomfortable with speaking English here you can just use your native tongue. I'll pick it up after a sentence or two if you don't mind speaking that instead." Zil'costa informed her new friend, giving Ivory a way to chat easier. She tapped the babblestone near her neck to remind Ivory of what the little item could do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pizza Corner (open)   Pizza Corner (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 9:18 pm

I nod, excited that she like my beverage of choice. "Is it not, great?!" I consider the offer for a moment before moving to my native language. "Though I should probably be using this time to practice my english, this is just so much more comfortable." I say with a wide smile.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Pizza Corner (open)   Pizza Corner (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 9:28 pm

"The babblestone needs a little more to work with, please continue." Zil'costa said in English, not having quite picked up Ivory's native language just yet. A few more sentences however and she'd be able to speak it just as fluently as Ivory did. She made a 'go on' motion with her free hand while she grabbed another slice with her other. As she did so one could see the little gem flashing different colors rapidly as it analyzed the new language being presented to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pizza Corner (open)   Pizza Corner (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 9:31 pm

I sigh and try to figure out something to say. "Sooooo... Have you found any music on earth that you like? I'm a big fan of alternative. Wait a minute... did we already talk about this?" I trail off, trying to remember our full conversation... which was a bit hard with a foreign language.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Pizza Corner (open)   Pizza Corner (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 9:39 pm

The stone blinked more as Ivory spoke, all while Zil'costa ate her pizza. After Ivory finished her question however the stone stopped blinking and Zil'costa smiled a little wider. As she swallowed her latest bite of pizza she flicked her tongue out.

"Sorry about that. Thanks for letting me learn a new language." She said in the same tongue as Ivory used.

"And no, we didn't really discuss music yet... just your enjoyment of singing. As for myself I haven't really had much of a chance to listen to this world's music yet. I guess I rather enjoyed this stuff that was playing at the comic shop I work at, I think it was called J-pop... not sure on that though." Zil'costa said, using the new language as easily as if it was her native tongue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pizza Corner (open)   Pizza Corner (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 9:54 pm

I nod. "You're welcome I think. Though this would have most likely happened eventually." I smile and listen to her answer. I wrinkle my nose. "I can't handle J-pop. It confuses me. I guess cause I don't know Japanese. It's probably easier for you with your thingymabob." I say pointing at her necklace. "It kinda surprises me however, even though you told me you would be fluent I am still surprised at how fast it was." I grab another piece of pizza, which I had completely forgotten about and much on it casually.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Pizza Corner (open)   Pizza Corner (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 11:03 pm

"Oh yes, my babblestone is simply invaluable in my job. After all I certainly wouldn't want to land on an alien planet and have no way to communicate with them, especially when they find me rather threatening on sight. If I couldn't tell them my peaceful intentions things would get very ugly very quick." Zil'costa said, patting the little gem again.

"And did you know that Earth has like over a hundred different languages? That's crazy right!? I mean I went ahead and learned them all, but for one planet to have so many languages is nuts! They have so many languages that they don't even use some anymore, but I couldn't resist going ahead and learning those while I had the chance." Zil'costa grinned and took another sip of her soda and then chomped into some more pizza. After she was done with that she smiled sweetly at Ivory.

"If I could get in contact with my homeworld I could get you a discount on a babblestone of your own."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pizza Corner (open)   Pizza Corner (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 11:43 pm

I smile at you, and eye your babblestone enviously. "That's true. I had a hard time getting my point across to people before learning some english." I nod at the different languages. "Yeah. Well I didn't know it was over a hundred but I knew they had a lot." I sip my own soda, reaching to get a piece of pizza only to find it gone. I make a pouty face but move on. "I would love that! I plan on staying here for a while." I smile awkwardly at a girl who looks at me weird when she walks by. Probably because I'm speaking an alien language.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Pizza Corner (open)   Pizza Corner (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 6:54 pm

Zil'costa raises one scaled ridge that served as her eyebrows, giving a look to the girl that passed by the table. It was a look that basically said, 'You got a problem or something?' without a single word needing to be uttered. When nothing came of it Zil'costa turned her attention back to Ivory and their conversation.

"Well I'd love to help. But I haven't been able to contact my homeworld since coming to this solar system. We're pretty far out of the way here, not to mention my spacecraft is busted and out of power. It would cost a small fortune to fix the darn thing, so I'm stuck here for the foreseeable future." She paused to take another long sip from her soda, really loving the flavor. When she done she let out another happy hiss.

"Can't really complain about being stuck here though. Earth is really great from what I've seen so far."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pizza Corner (open)   Pizza Corner (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 8:52 pm

I nodded. That made complete sense but was still sucky. I nod at the second thing. "Yeah it is. I'm enjoying all of the new things and all of the things to learn. And as to the being stuck away from home I know what your talking about. I have no way to get back to my planet but honestly don't want to." I lift a shoulder. "So I guess I don't really know what you mean" I chuckle. "But hey! We could always go check out my ship... It's damaged but might be of some use." I give the woman a friendly smile. I take a sip of my own soda, causing a loud slurping noise. I frown and shake the cup. Nothing but ice. I frown and open the lid, starting to munch on the ice.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Pizza Corner (open)   Pizza Corner (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 4:26 pm

Zil'costa nods her head as she listens to Ivory talk.

"Now there's an idea. If you don't mind I'd like to take a look at your ship. With your permission I might be able to make use of some of the parts to repair my own, assuming they're compatible with each other." She mused, wondering if Ivory would be okay with letting her use some spare parts if the girl had no intention of ever going home anyway. As Ivory ran out of soda Zil'costa smiled slyly and leaned toward her new friend.

"You know, most Earth places have this awesome policy of 'free refills' for drinks." She said in a loud whisper, even giving a little wink to Ivory to drive the hint home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pizza Corner (open)   Pizza Corner (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 4:48 pm

I nod eagerly but then pause. "But I hope you promise you will visit." I tilt my head and make puppy-dog eyes, hoping she would agree. She was the only other alien friend I had right now and I didn't want to lose her. I grin brightly when she tells me about the free refills and hop up and scamper over to the drink machine. I cast a glance at the other soda options but shake my head and load my cup up with cherry. I skip back, being careful not to spill. "Thanks for the info."
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Pizza Corner (open)   Pizza Corner (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 4:57 pm

"With how nice Earth is I intend to buy a home here if I can. I wonder what the human policy on selling property to non-humans is..." Zil'costa says, showing that she was quite happy to be around Earth for as long as possible. From her point of view it was basically an extended vacation for her at the moment now that she wasn't worried about starving.

As Ivory scampers off for a refill Zil'costa just grins wider, waiting for her friend to come back with the drink. Once Ivory returns Zil'costa just nods with a smile.

"Humans are nuts when it comes to food. I freaking love it! Free refills on drinks is so nice. There are even some places that give out free refills on like chips and salsa... whatever that is, but it sounds tasty to me. I really need to try out as many places to eat as I can."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pizza Corner (open)   Pizza Corner (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pizza Corner (open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next