Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
A familiar face (Dar) (MG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
A familiar face (Dar) (MG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A familiar face (Dar) (MG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A familiar face (Dar) (MG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A familiar face (Dar) (MG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A familiar face (Dar) (MG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A familiar face (Dar) (MG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A familiar face (Dar) (MG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A familiar face (Dar) (MG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
A familiar face (Dar) (MG) - Page 3 Vote_lcapA familiar face (Dar) (MG) - Page 3 Voting_barA familiar face (Dar) (MG) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A familiar face (Dar) (MG) - Page 3 Vote_lcapA familiar face (Dar) (MG) - Page 3 Voting_barA familiar face (Dar) (MG) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A familiar face (Dar) (MG)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A familiar face (Dar) (MG) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A familiar face (Dar) (MG)   A familiar face (Dar) (MG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 5:06 pm

So, the girl had defences up to defend herself against surprise attacks? How annoying. She then cried out at him once his bullets ran out, asking him to stop it and speaking a bunch of nonsense about his master controlling him and him thinking for himself. Still, her interest in him distracted her from trying to kill the master, so he decided to humour her My master brought me into this world. Why would I not dedicate my life to him!?! You assume he is controlling me against my will, but I would lay down my life for him without him needing to ask, or even to be aware I have done so!

He had intended to just distract her, but it had actually gotten slightly personal for him.
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face (Dar) (MG)   A familiar face (Dar) (MG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 09, 2017 10:52 am

"Does he feel the same way about you? A real father protects his children. He would gladly lay his life down for them. But where is your Master now? Fleeing. Running for his life like a coward while his son faces great danger. What do you think he would do if you died? Would he even be grateful to you for your sacrifice?"

A grin spread across Jemmy's face. "But of course, if you want to prove me wrong, why don't we put your Master to the test. If he passes, then I will stop trying to kill him. It's your best chance to stop me. What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face (Dar) (MG)   A familiar face (Dar) (MG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 13, 2017 7:13 pm

The girl spoke some more nonsense, asking if his master felt the same way about Meta and asking if he would do the same thing for Meta that Meta was doing for him. Meta shook his head It is my duty to do these things for my master, he should not be expected to do this for me. Just as it is not my place to order him, it is not his place to serve! It was clear that it would take much more than words to convince Meta that this clearly unbalanced relationship was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face (Dar) (MG)   A familiar face (Dar) (MG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 18, 2017 11:46 am

The power of Order held too strong a grasp on Meta's mind. He believed that it was his place to serve and protect his Master. Jemmy didn't know if he could be reasoned with, or even tricked at this point.

Jemmy started flying after the scientist. The Master had gotten a good headstart, but Jemmy could fly faster than he could run. Let Meta shoot at her if he chose to. The bullets still didn't hurt as much as one of those steel fist punches.

Jemmy held out finger guns and started shooting off things beams of destruction at the Master. She was going to take this monster out.

"You deserve this human. You deserve to be erased."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face (Dar) (MG)   A familiar face (Dar) (MG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 2:18 pm

Dr Black wheezed and puffed as he ran. He was not much of a sprinter, nor was he much good running over long distances. He isn't very good at running in general, basically. As he ran, he heard the voice of his servant, Metamorphi, in his earpiece Master! Behind you! Jump out of the way!

Dr Black trusted the advice of his servant and suddenly dove to the side, avoiding the beams at the last second. He was going to take a moment to rest, but one of his bodyguards dragged him to his feet and told him to keep moving. Dr Black made a mental note to punish him if they both survived this.

As the chase continued, Jemmy would start to hear police sirens heading in her general direction. The chaos had not gone unnoticed. It was up to Jemmy to decide whether she would fight or flee.
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face (Dar) (MG)   A familiar face (Dar) (MG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 12:04 am

This Master was such an annoying opponent. Why couldn't he just stand still and die like a good mortal?

The sound of police sirens approached. Jemmy didn't think anything of it. Best case scenario, they would help her take down this madman. Worst case scenario, they would try to stop her. Jemmy was not afraid of the police. She reported to no one. She was subject to no authority.

"You still think you can escape? Do you even understand what danger you face? You'll die now, just like you did before!" Her words may not make sense to anyone here on Earth. Jemmy was assuming that this man had died in the timeline she was from, simply because she had never met him. Truth be told, though, she had no idea if the Master had even existed in that universe.

Jemmy waved her hand. The base of a massive tree suddenly disappeared, causing the tree to fall in the direction of the Master. Hopefully, it would crush the man beneath it. "Timber!"

Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face (Dar) (MG)   A familiar face (Dar) (MG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 4:47 pm

One of the bodyguards who was running away with the master briefly looked behind and saw that Metamorphi was running back towards them. He wasn't quite as fast as the flying girl, but he was still making his way over at an alarming rate. To an ordinary person like the bodyguard he was like a monster.

However, it would still take a little while longer for Metamorphi to reach their location, so he would not be of any help in that exact moment. Which was a shame because the girl caused a tree to collapse with the intention of crushing the master after spouting some nonsense about dying like he did before. The master would have pondered what that meant if he wasn't busy screaming.

He tried to jump back to get away from the tree, but he messed it up and lost balance. As he hit the ground, so too did the tree, landing on his legs and trapping him down there. He screamed in pain and panic, he may not have been killed, but it was going to be much easier to do so now.

Only a few seconds after, Metamorphi arrived and immediately moved himself between the girl and his master Stop! It was an act of desperation, but the only one he had against an enemy he could not do anything else against.
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face (Dar) (MG)   A familiar face (Dar) (MG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 8:11 pm

Meta was still defending his life. Right up to the bitter end. It was almost heroic, and that bothered her. In any other situation, Meta would be the one in the right, asking her to not kill somebody.

Jemmy crossed her arms. It wasn't like she was enjoying this. She hadn't killed anyone for pleasure in a few years, at least. She was a different person now. A better person. For countless ages, though, she had been a monster guilty of far greater crimes than this Master who was manipulating Meta so cruelly. If a Lord of Chaos could be reformed, then perhaps a human could.

But she would only give him one chance.

"If he releases you from his mind control or whatever, I will let him live. He has 10 seconds. Otherwise, I'll erase every trace of him." Jemmy didn't even know if the scientist was capable of releasing Meta within that time limit. But she didn't feel any need to give him the benefit of the doubt. If Meta wasn't in control of his own body and mind, Jemmy would murder the Master.

Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face (Dar) (MG)   A familiar face (Dar) (MG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 5:44 pm

The intervention of Metamorphi seemed to have some kind of effect, since she seemed to stop to think about something. Meta moved slightly closer to his master and, while still covering up his master, began to lift the tree up while in a state of steel, which enhanced his strength. His master wiggled his legs free just as Jemmy began to speak again, but didn't dare move out from behind his servant.

The girl gave them a single ultimatum, release Meta from "mind control" in ten seconds and she will let him live. The master started to sweat and sputter nervously Mind control? What mind control!?! I raised him to serve me! There is no mind control! this was getting quite bad.
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face (Dar) (MG)   A familiar face (Dar) (MG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 11:19 am

There was no mind control? The man seemed to be telling the truth. He had raised Meta, indoctrinating him every single day. The Master had shaped Meta's reality. And that meant that there was no nice, good Meta inside. The Meta who had been trying to kill Jemmy so furiously was acting on his true feelings.

This was worse than Jemmy could have ever imagined.

There was only one way to restore Meta to his true role as a hero. If he couldn't see the Master as evil, then he would need to see Jenny as evil. He would need to be shown the darkness and made to hate it. He would need to hate Jemmy enough to become a hero with hopes of one day defeating her.

Jemmy's eyes glowed a bright orange. Her voice grew deep and bold. "Metamorphi, I am Shivering Jemmy of the Shallow Brigade, Lord of Chaos. I am evil."

The Master was suddenly surrounded by cracking black lightning. The tips of his fingers and ties started to disappear, slowly being erased from reality. It was perhaps the most painful death imaginable, to be uncreated.

"Your Master is a good man, a man with plans to make the world a better place. But I will not allow it. One day, I will destroy the world your master loves so dearly, as easily as I destroyed him."

In the secrecy of her mind, Jemmy was asking Meta to forgive her.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face (Dar) (MG)   A familiar face (Dar) (MG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 5:11 pm

When Jemmy's eyes glowed orange and she introduced herself with her full title, Meta actually felt a shiver go down his spine, but to everyone else there would be no visible reaction. Suddenly, black lightning surrounded Meta's master and he started to scream in pain. Meta looked at his master with panic in his eyes, then screamed in rage. He wanted to throttle this girl and beat the life out of her, but there was nothing he could do since she floated in the air, far above his reach Stooooooooop!!!
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face (Dar) (MG)   A familiar face (Dar) (MG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 9:18 pm

'I'm sorry, Meta,' Jemmy thought to herself, without letting her maniacal grin soften. 'I have to do this, for your own good.'

Making enemies was rarely a good idea, and Jemmy knew firsthand just how powerful Meta was. She wasn't taking this decision lightly. Something simply had to be done to set Meta on the path to become a hero. With any luck, this would do it.

"Funny. I don't even remember your Master's name. It must not be a very important one." Her grin stretched to an impossible width, distorting her face. "You hear that, worm? I don't even know who you are. Such is the fate of mortals like you. You exist to be crushed and then forgotten."

There was a dark side of Jemmy that was actually enjoying this. It was a part of her that could never fully disappear, no matter how much she tried to suppress it. She didn't want to tempt herself any longer, so she decided to finish this up before Meta found a way to stop her.

With a final flash of darkness, the Master was engulfed by Destruction. The man no longer existed.

"Ha ha! Remember this, next time you try to fight evil. Now I'm off to plot my evil revenge against the Teen Titans!" Jemmy had no such intentions, but was hoping Meta would follow the 'clues' and become a Teen Titan. She could only hope. Meta's destiny was in his own hands, now. She had done what she could. It wasn't an act she was proud of, but one she had felt was necessary.

A portal opened behind Jemmy, crackling black energy just like what had killed the Master. Jemmy floated backwards into it before the portal vanished, leaving no sign of the Lord of Chaos.

The police were approaching on foot, and honestly didn't know what to make of the sight.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face (Dar) (MG)   A familiar face (Dar) (MG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 4:37 pm

The girl cruelly ignored Metamorphi's cries and instead taunted him and his master with claims that she didn't even remember his name, which may be true. Metamorphi combed through his mind for all of the tactics or stratagems that could possibly put a stop to this witches madness, but none came to mind in time.

In a mere second, Brandon Black's life was ended.

Metamorphi's eyes widened. For a few seconds he just stared in disbelief, then he fell to his knees. His whole life had revolved around the worship of his master and the goal to perform what his master desired. Without his master, he had nothing.

Metamorphi, suddenly and without warning, screamed in agony. His fingers ruffled through his hair and he started crying. He started pounding the ground with his fists, cracking the ground and making cuts on his knuckles that made blood gush out.

The police and those of the masters bodyguards that survived just started at Meta. Those that had interacted with Metamorphi knew him to be emotionless and the kind of person that didn't let anything affect him. Seeing him like this was very unsettling.

Metamophi bunched his right hand into a fist and stared intently in to it Master... I swear... I won't let your revenge go unfufilled...

(OOC: Thanks for the great thread, sorry I haven't been much of a reliable RP partner recently, School and life has had me quite busy, so quite often I wouldn't have enough time or I would be too tired to post.)
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face (Dar) (MG)   A familiar face (Dar) (MG) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 6:12 pm

OOC: Hey, this was one of the most impactful threads I've ever done. Thank you so much for such an awesome experience, and for giving Jemmy such a wonderful farewell. Stay classy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face (Dar) (MG)   A familiar face (Dar) (MG) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A familiar face (Dar) (MG)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3