Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
A familiar face (Dar) (MG) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
A familiar face (Dar) (MG) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A familiar face (Dar) (MG) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A familiar face (Dar) (MG) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A familiar face (Dar) (MG) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A familiar face (Dar) (MG) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A familiar face (Dar) (MG) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A familiar face (Dar) (MG) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A familiar face (Dar) (MG) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
A familiar face (Dar) (MG) Vote_lcapA familiar face (Dar) (MG) Voting_barA familiar face (Dar) (MG) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A familiar face (Dar) (MG) Vote_lcapA familiar face (Dar) (MG) Voting_barA familiar face (Dar) (MG) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A familiar face (Dar) (MG)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A familiar face (Dar) (MG) Empty
PostSubject: A familiar face (Dar) (MG)   A familiar face (Dar) (MG) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 8:49 pm

One cold winter night, a middle aged man with greying black hair tied into a ponytail was having dinner with his family. He was a respected scientist and made lots of money, which he used to make his family happy. As he finished his dinner, he said goodbye to his family and walked to his car, ready to go on a long trip for his work.

Twenty minutes later, he was dead and his killer was standing over his body. His killer was a muscular teen with blonde hair and blue eyes. Metamorphi. Of course, the name meant nothing to anyone other than his master. Metamorphi started to walk away now that the job was done, hands covered in blood. This was a relatively empty area, so even though the scientist had screamed, no one would have known that Meta was there, right?
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face (Dar) (MG)   A familiar face (Dar) (MG) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 11:17 am

"Now why would you want to hurt this poor old man?" The child's voice came from above, where Shivering Jemmy hovered like the red balloon in her hand. She lowered herself to Metamorphi. "It isn't nice to hurt people." Her eyes grew wide. "Meta?"

She knew this man. Meta. He was a hero. She had fought him several times, when she had been doing some...less than moral things. He had even gone back in time somehow to fight her in the middle ages.

Since meeting Rain, Jemmy had tried her best to change her ways, to become a good person, even a hero. Did that mean that she and Meta were finally on the same side? To be honest, Jemmy wasn't sure if she was still good or not. She didn't know a lot of things these days. Also, Meta had just murdered someone. Was he evil in this universe? That was a scary thought.

But all mattered right now was that Jemmy had finally found someone she recognized. "Metamorphi! How are you? It's been so long. Do you remember me? Or is this your first time meeting me? Either way, give me a hug." Jemmy opened her arms wide and flew over to Meta, intending to hug the big guy.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face (Dar) (MG)   A familiar face (Dar) (MG) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 5:59 pm

Metamorphi was walking away, his mission completed. Another evil man who had caused his master to suffer had gotten what he had deserved. Then he heard the voice of a little girl from above her, quickly turning around an looking up at her, a little girl somehow floating in the air. But then again, you could argue that Meta was a teenage boy somehow changing into metal.

The weirdest thing wasn't how this girl was floating, but she seemed to recognise Meta. Meta, who had only ever met four people that aren't dead now. Needless to say he didn't know what was going on. The girl then went on to ramble, asking questions she didn't wait for the answer to before hugging Meta.

Meta didn't stop her from hugging him, nor did he hug her back, just standing there awkwardly. He looked down at her, speaking with little emotion in his voice, almost sounding robotic Who are you? How do you know my name?
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face (Dar) (MG)   A familiar face (Dar) (MG) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 7:18 pm

Jemmy sighed, but the smile never disappeared from her face. "Yeah, that's about what I expected." Jemmy backed off and sat on an imaginary chair, hovering five feet off the ground. She crossed her legs and put her hands behind her head as a pillow.

"It seems you've forgotten all about me. But don't worry. It's not your fault. I am Shivering Jemmy of the Shallow Brigade, Princess of Chaos. It's a pleasure to meet you, Metamorphi...again. I guess you could say I know a lot about you. I mean, not a whole ton, but I know some things. For example, you can turn your body into different materials, like metal."

Jemmy did notice a stark difference in the way Meta was acting, however. The Meta from her own timeline was never quite this...stiff, even if he had turned to stone. Maybe he was just nervous or confused by meeting her. Perhaps Jemmy should lighten the mood.

"Hey, Meta. How many tickles does it take to make an octopus laugh?" She waited a few seconds. "Ten Tickles! Get it?" Jemmy burst into laughter.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face (Dar) (MG)   A familiar face (Dar) (MG) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 6:07 pm

The girl didn't answer Meta's question, instead just sighing, but it seemed like she had expected this result, whatever it was. She then let go and seemed to sit on the very air itself. Meta mentally noted all of her abilities so he could tell his master about her later, since his master was listening in but could not see what was happening.

She then went on to explain her life story, saying that she is a princess of chaos and that this was apparently not their first meeting, even though Meta didn't even slightly recognise her. She then said that she knew about his powers, which made Meta narrow his eyes by an unnoticeable amount.

The girl went on to think to herself for a second, so Meta activated the ear piece and whispered to his master, who was on the other line Did you hear that, master? She knows of my capabilities. What should I do? His master was silent for a few seconds before responding See where the conversation goes from here. Don't do anything yet, but you may have to kill her.

Meta nodded and paid attention to Jemmy again just long enough to hear her joke and not laugh.
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face (Dar) (MG)   A familiar face (Dar) (MG) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 2:11 pm

He didn't laugh. Jemmy frowned. "Aw, well that one wasn't funny anyways."

The Meta she remembered had been so different than this one. He had been happy, sad, sassy, afraid, and so many other emotions. But this empty shell was just so...robotic. It was sad. She realized now that she didn't know anything about Meta's past. It wasn't like they had hung out before. She couldn't really recall what any of his hobbies were.

"Meta, who did this to you? Who made you like this? Are you just scared of me? Look, it's not like I want to hurt you. Loosen up a bit." An idea suddenly hit her. "Hey, Meta. I have a serious question for you. Have you seen Bow? Rain Bow? Or Kyte? Have you seen either of them? Have you met them yet? I can't seem to find anybody."

It was sad to see Meta in this weird condition, but Jemmy finally had a chance to find her adopted parents. She would do anything to find them.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face (Dar) (MG)   A familiar face (Dar) (MG) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 3:59 pm

She didn't seem to care that her joke failed, saying that it wasn't funny anyway Then why did you tell it? he said, simply. The girl then went on to ask some very odd questions, asking who made him like this, whatever 'this' meant and if he knew anyone known as Bow or Kyte. Meta looked at her curiously before responding I don't know about anyone doing something to me, but I was made by my master.

I don't know any people who go by those names. Why are you trying to find them?
This girl certainly was odd indeed, but she was no threat, Meta saw no reason to need to act. Maybe if she can't find her those people he should try and help her?
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face (Dar) (MG)   A familiar face (Dar) (MG) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 3:10 am

Jemmy ignored the commentary on her joke. She knew that she was funny. She didn't need a lecture from some robot man.

He was made by his master? Frankenstein? Jemmy tried to remember if that story was fact of fiction. Either way, she felt like she should meet this guy, Meta's master. If he was smart enough to build a Meta, then maybe he was smart enough to know where Kyte and Rain were.

"They're my family. They're the two people on this spinning ball that I actually care about. I feel so lost and alone without them." Jemmy actually started to cry. "Look, this Master of yours seems really smart. Can you bring me to him? Maybe he can help me find my family. I'd be willing to make it worth his time, of course. I'm capable of many things that I'm sure he would find useful."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face (Dar) (MG)   A familiar face (Dar) (MG) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 3:04 pm

The girl went on to explain that the people she was asking about were her family, then she started to cry. Meta was slightly startled by this. He had no idea what to do. The only people he'd ever seen cry were the people on his masters hit list sometimes. But justice wasn't coming for her, so he had no idea why she was crying. He spoke with no sympathy in his voice Why are you crying?

She then requested that he bring her to his master, asking for his help with finding her family and saying that she could do things for him in response. Meta was sceptical about this, even if she did have some weird powers, but it was not for him to decide. He put an ear to his communication device so he could talk to his master What do you think, master? From Jemmy's perspective, he would stay silent for a few seconds, nod, then look at her again What kinds of things can you do?
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face (Dar) (MG)   A familiar face (Dar) (MG) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 2:36 pm

Meta was quiet. He seemed to be talking to his Master on the phone, but he wasn't holding a phone. Must be one of those cool ear phones.

What kind of things could she do? "That's a very open-ended question. You might as well be asking for a complete list of animals native to Earth, or for an encyclopedia of every book ever written. But I'll play along."

Jemmy waved her hand at the murdered man's car. Crackling black lightning danced around it, burning away at the metal. A few seconds later, there was nothing left of the car, nor of the victim. Both had been uncreated, wiped away with no trace.

Jemmy grinned and waited for Meta's response. It did concern her that this Master had Meta out murdering people. It certainly wasn't something the old Meta would have liked. Maybe after she talked to this Master, she could make him disappear, too.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face (Dar) (MG)   A familiar face (Dar) (MG) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 5:38 pm

The girl at first didn't want to give a direct answer to the question, claiming that the list of her capabilities were too long. But then, she chose to demonstrate her power on the car of the man Meta had just killed, surrounding it with some kind of magical electricity and completely erasing it! This girl was dangerous. Meta wanted to attack right there, try to remove that threat before she might attack his master, but it wasn't his decision.

Meta communicated with his master, retelling what happened, but then he hesitated slightly and added a word of warning, whispering so as to not be heard by Jemmy Master, she seems very dangerous. I wouldn't advise meeting her in person. His master didn't really seem to think about it for very long, only pausing for a second before responding Metamorphi, I did not create you to be my adviser. Take her with you back to the base. Meta nodded and turned to the girl Come with me.

He would wait for a second for confirmation that the girl would follow, then would wander off, walking for ten minutes without stopping for a second, neither for a break nor to check if she was still following. Soon they would arrive at their destination, a nondescript white van. Meta would climb on board, then hold his hand down to offer help if she wanted it.

Twenty minutes later, during which Meta made no attempt at conversation, they would arrive in a garage. Based on the absence of light, they were underground. It was the kind of place you wouldn't be able to find if you didn't already know it was there. Meta would lead the girl to an elevator which would eventually open up into a lab room, where a man would be waiting for them. The man wore a crisp, immaculate pinstriped suit and had combed back black hair, but some subtle shades of grey showed that his age was catching up to him. He had the aura of one who cared very much about his appearance.

He looked Jemmy up and down, hearing about her from Meta's communication device and Meta's own comments, but this was his first time seeing her for himself So, little one. How can I help you?
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face (Dar) (MG)   A familiar face (Dar) (MG) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 11:13 pm

Meta mumbled into his ear phone again, before telling Jemmy to follow him. Jemmy floated after him, matching the man's robotic pace. She wondered how long they were going to walk.

"So, did you walk all the way here? You walked all the way out to this exact spot in the middle of nowhere to catch this guy? You should get a car. A car goes a lot faster." Meta was silent. Maybe he had a headache or something. Jemmy tried to be quiet. She was quiet for 30 seconds.

On the 24th round of "row, row, row your boat," they made it to a creepy white van. "Oh, you do have a car. Did it come with free candy?" Jemmy landed and allowed Meta to help him into the car. She had nothing to fear from him.

"You know, maybe if you got something a little nicer, you'd have more friends, Meta. You seem more like a truck guy to me." Jemmy never seemed to run out of things to talk about or observe. Meta was completely unresponsive, but Jemmy didn't mind too much. She usually was stuck talking to herself. It was nice to have an actual audience, willing or not.

Twenty minutes later, they were at the secret base. Jemmy walked down the hallway, not wanting her balloon to hit the ceiling too much. She met the Master, he looked like a salesman of some kind. Jemmy wondered what he had to sell. He asked how he could help her.

"I need to find two people," the little girl replied. "I've been looking for them for a while, and I can't find any trace of them, which makes sense. They are not easy people to find. But if you can, I will owe you a favor, and a favor from me is worth a lot." Jemmy didn't want to waste her time playing games with this man. She was getting right to the point. "I suggest you not judge me by my appearance, human, for I am the Princess of Chaos, Shivering Jemmy." In this world, Jemmy had no idea how well known that title would be, but her name was nearly unknown. "The people I seek are Rain Bow, the specter of Love, and Kyte Avytrius, the specter of Hate. Can you help me?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face (Dar) (MG)   A familiar face (Dar) (MG) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 2:57 pm

(OOC: I've been really busy, I'm so sorry)

The girl went straight to the point, saying that she had been looking for two people that were seemingly nowhere to be found. She said that if he helped her she would owe him a favour, which was a very good thing according to her. She then introduced herself as the "princess of Chaos" which Dr Black just snorted at I don't know what you think that means, but it means nothing to me.

He ran a hand through his hair before continuing Still, my creation has informed me of your capabilities, and I do very much see the value in helping you. Rain Bow and Kyte Avytrius? I do know of someone by the name of Rain Bow. She is a successful diplomat. It's probably just a coincidence, but does the person you are looking for look anything like this? He turned on a screen that showed news footage of a woman with pink hair.
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face (Dar) (MG)   A familiar face (Dar) (MG) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 1:38 am

This genius had no idea what a Lord of Chaos was, but that was probably to be expected. His mind was dedicated to science. He would need to dive deep into studies stranger and darker to discover the truths about Order and Chaos. It would most likely not be a problem. If it was, then Jemmy would need to...educate him.

A diplomat? That certainly seemed possible. When Jemmy saw the video of the woman with pink hair, her jaw dropped. "That's her. That's Bow." Her eyes studied the landmarks surrounding her in the video, trying to figure out where it was. But wait, this was just a recording, wasn't it? That didn't mean that Bow would still be in the same place.

Jemmy did not turn away from the footage. Tears started to well up in her eyes. "Where is she? Where is Rain Bow now?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face (Dar) (MG)   A familiar face (Dar) (MG) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 6:21 pm

The girl had a strong reaction to the footage. It seemed she really was of relation to the diplomat, or at the very least she was deluded enough to believe so. Either way, she could be of great help to the doctor, who was already thinking about what to do for the favour she had promised. When the girl asked where Rain Bow was, Doctor Black merely shrugged I'm afraid I can't say for certain. She was last seen in that news footage, in Greece. But from there we have no clues. If I were you, I'd keep an eye on political news if I were you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A familiar face (Dar) (MG)   A familiar face (Dar) (MG) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A familiar face (Dar) (MG)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next