Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Mystery Man (Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Mystery Man (Ixen) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Mystery Man (Ixen) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Mystery Man (Ixen) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Mystery Man (Ixen) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Mystery Man (Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Mystery Man (Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Mystery Man (Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Mystery Man (Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Mystery Man (Ixen) Vote_lcapMystery Man (Ixen) Voting_barMystery Man (Ixen) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Mystery Man (Ixen) Vote_lcapMystery Man (Ixen) Voting_barMystery Man (Ixen) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Mystery Man (Ixen)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Mystery Man (Ixen) Empty
PostSubject: Mystery Man (Ixen)   Mystery Man (Ixen) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 11:23 am

After receiving an invitation from a mysterious man who had walked into her shop, Nina had read the invitation which had told her to go to a diner, being the adventurous sort that she was, she decided to go despite the potential dangers. She was a sucker for mystery, she looked around and sat down at an empty table, looking out of the window to the diner and then glancing at the menu, she figured if she was there she may as went have something to eat, although she wanted to wait a bit to see if her mystery man turned up, maybe he’d buy her some lunch too, that’s if he wasn’t evil and had evil plans.

She would check the invite and put it on the table then leaned back on the sofa of the booth, the milkshakes looked really nice, hopefully they’d have some milkshakes with soy milk or something, she didn’t usually mind pizza and stuff for her lactose intolerance, but a thick milkshake might cause her some trouble.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Mystery Man (Ixen) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Man (Ixen)   Mystery Man (Ixen) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 12:54 pm

A sleek black convertible rolled up looking like it belonged in a classic car show. The same man in the suit from before slipped out of the drivers seat and made his way into the diner walking over as he removed his hat. "E 'bello conoscerti, si guarda bene oggi." He sat across from her in the booth and glanced at the menu. "Have you seen anything you're interested in here?"

He looked up at her letting her see his eyes for the first time. They were unusual to say the least since they were transparent and she just saw into his eye sockets. "I thought a bold move to ask you to lunch would be a good way to start a more personal relationship than a customer. Bold moves are sort of my specialty mio caro."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

Mystery Man (Ixen) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Man (Ixen)   Mystery Man (Ixen) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 1:03 pm

Nina would watch the man enter the diner and chuckled "well the milkshakes look really nice, but I'm lactose intolerant, other than that, the onion rings look yummy as do the bacon hamburgers" she said, she would smile at him "I do enjoy bold moves, so who do I have the pleasure of meeting?" she asked him as she stared at his eyes, finding them interesting.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Mystery Man (Ixen) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Man (Ixen)   Mystery Man (Ixen) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 1:12 pm

Tristano glanced up when she was laughing a little confused and said. "I'll have a word with the staff on that. My name is Tristano Vinci, I'm a businessman who deals with insurance and making sure things get taken care of for my clients." He nodded slightly.

"And you're Nina Vulpes, owner of Kitsune Comics. Originally from the U.K. if my sources are to be believed. I check on people who get my interest." He confided this with a confident grin that said he knew how to get things done. "I'll be right back." He walked into the kitchen area through an employee only door, the server started to move to stop him then seemed to think better of it. Laughter came echoing up and he headed back to her still with that grin.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

Mystery Man (Ixen) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Man (Ixen)   Mystery Man (Ixen) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 1:19 pm

Nina would look at him surprised "and why am I deserving of such interest?" she asked him, she had to admit, she was impressed, maybe even a little creeped out, but he was really handsome and suave and confident and charming, this might be fun.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Mystery Man (Ixen) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Man (Ixen)   Mystery Man (Ixen) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 1:33 pm

Tristano shrugged and said. "Well you're good looking, obviously intelligent, and you seem to be a good judge of things. Those are all good qualities to me. Things I look for in people I associate with." A couple burgers were brought out to them along with a tall milkshake and onion rings. "Plus maybe we can come to a deal where you can be my client as well." He gave a smile like he wasn't talking about business anymore.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

Mystery Man (Ixen) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Man (Ixen)   Mystery Man (Ixen) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 1:39 pm

Nina looked surprised at the meal and looked to the milkshakes "lacto-free?" she asked, "a client as in paying for insurance from you? That depends, how much would you want from me?" she asked him as she would pick up her burger and take a bite of it, enjoying the taste.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Mystery Man (Ixen) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Man (Ixen)   Mystery Man (Ixen) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 1:43 pm

"Yeah I talked to the cook, we go back a little ways now. He's one of my clients as well. So the meal is coming out of what he's got to pay me." He smiled at her and continued. "Lets not talk business right now. I was just wanting a date for now and we can talk that later. Maybe take you out for a drive after this, get some dessert and show you around my part of town."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

Mystery Man (Ixen) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Man (Ixen)   Mystery Man (Ixen) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 2:10 pm

She would eat happily and nodded, waiting till she swallowed her mouthful "a date hm? Well I have no objections, lunch and a drive sounds wonderful, it's been a while since I've been spoiled" she said with a chuckle, drinking some of the milkshake and purring happily.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Mystery Man (Ixen) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Man (Ixen)   Mystery Man (Ixen) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 2:18 pm

Tristano smiled and said, "Mio caro, you're gonna need to get used to being spoiled if you're gonna date me." He would cut his burger into quarters and started eating it carefully to not get it on his suit. He asked curiously after swallowing a bite of food so he wasn't rude. "What are your hobbies? I didn't dig that deep."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

Mystery Man (Ixen) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Man (Ixen)   Mystery Man (Ixen) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 2:23 pm

Nina giggled, enjoying the thought of being spoiled by Tristano "well I enjoy drawing manga and cooking and I take a liking to hosting, like, tending to people's happiness and taking part in events" she said as she thought a little more "I also like stuff to do with my Japanese heritage".
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Mystery Man (Ixen) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Man (Ixen)   Mystery Man (Ixen) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 2:28 pm

"Hosting?" he asked curiously. "Like hosting parties or what?" He was genuinely interested judging by his posture and way he was speaking. "Do you have any manga on the shelves or is it a hobbyist thing?" He continued eating his burger taking his time to enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

Mystery Man (Ixen) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Man (Ixen)   Mystery Man (Ixen) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 2:55 pm

Nina would keep eating, eating a few onion rings and swallowing before speaking again "yeah, I have lots of events like trading card tournaments at my shop, so I enjoy making food for customers and making sure they're okay and...yeah hosting" she said with a chuckle "my manga is just a hobbyist thing, just small sketches and short stories" she told him.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Mystery Man (Ixen) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Man (Ixen)   Mystery Man (Ixen) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 3:12 pm

Tristano nodded and said "Sound like a great time." he smiled and finished his burger up sitting back to let it settle. "I spend pretty much all my free time working. Hence my looking for a distraction. Living in your office kind of does that to you though I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

Mystery Man (Ixen) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Man (Ixen)   Mystery Man (Ixen) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 3:20 pm

Nina nodded and would finish her burger, eating up her onion rings then sipping her milkshake "yeah living where you work, I can relate" she said as she smiled at him, soon finishing her lunch and also leaning back and letting it settle, burping politely "mmmmm that was so good" she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mystery Man (Ixen) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Man (Ixen)   Mystery Man (Ixen) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mystery Man (Ixen)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next