Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 4 Vote_lcapA Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 4 Voting_barA Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 4 Vote_lcapA Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 4 Voting_barA Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Curious Wondering [Mega]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Curious Wondering [Mega]   A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 7:53 pm

Alice and Daniel blinked as Yaani had already ran off. That was weird... "Anyway- it was nice to meet you both. And you better watch it," Alice said playfully.

"Yes. It was a... uh pleasure to meet all of you. And of what?" Daniel asked warily. Was she still talking about her older sister?

"Handsome or not, if you break her heart- I won't like you as much," Alice said in a playful attempt at a threat. And then she quickly stood on her tip-toes and stole a quick kiss on the cheek before heading out. Unlike before, this time she intentionally had the bottom of her dress hiked up alittle. And she was swaying her hips enticingly. Thank god she was wearing shorts again!

"And Amy might try seducing you harder. So behave~" she added, her tail quickly lowering  her dress back down as she caught him looking. She was just teasing him alittle before she hopped off.

Daniel was a young, hot blooded man. This was too much to deal with in one sitting. And what was she talking about? So he went about getting dressed now that he was alone, unaware of Yaani's peeping.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Wondering [Mega]   A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 8:02 pm

Yaani had seen most of what happened and went wide eyed, even though she knew Alice was playing around, she couldn't help but feel that sting of jealousy again, she decided to just wait until Dan was finished getting dressed before walking out and rejoining him "we should head back home yes?"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Wondering [Mega]   A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 8:25 pm

"Yes, let's head home then. I fear what might happen to you if we remain here. The red one could try to turn you into taffy or something," Daniel agreed, teasing her playfully as they headed out.

And then they were ambushed by... Amara who was now in the kitchen. "Hello my tasty Cinnaman. Leaving already?~" she purred silkily.

"Yes WE are," Daniel said emphasizing the we for some reason.

"Oh, don't be like that. I was just excited to see you both~" Amy flinched at his tone. But she wasn't lying about being excited to see them. "Here! A peace offering," Amy continued, picking up a lovely decorated box off a table and handing it out for them. Daniel was understandably wary of it. "Pleeeease? Surely a handsome gentleman wouldn't turn down a gift from a lady~" Amy said trying to play off of Daniel's kinder sensibilities.

Daniel finally yielded but was still watching her carefully.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Wondering [Mega]   A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 9:09 pm

Yaani would stare at the box "l-let's wait till we get home yes?" she asked him, holding one of his hands tightly, being just as cautious as him.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Wondering [Mega]   A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 3:33 pm

"Agreed," Daniel nodded, leading the way.

"Come back any time you two~" Amy cooed as she went back to work in the kitchen. Adriana simply looked at them as they left.

"Later guys," Alice said skating passed AFTER they had walked passed, so she could avoid a repeat of the incident from before.

"So Yaani- do you like sweet food? Pastries and the like I mean," Daniel asked curiously after they were back outside.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Wondering [Mega]   A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 4:07 pm

Yaani would wave goodbye, and once they were outside she would smile and nod at his question "mhmm, I like how creamy some are, and how fruity others are" she said as she would begin walking with Daniel away from the bakery.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Wondering [Mega]   A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 4:32 pm

"Alright. Good," Daniel smiled, giving her hand a squeeze. He could stand to learn how to make better desserts. But at the moment that would imply... working close to the red head. Daniel wasn't sure if he was that desperate enough just yet. But he wanted to make her things she liked. Maybe he should look into that more.

"Let's just go home. I have some... questions for Hans as to what he did today," Daniel added leading the way home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Wondering [Mega]   A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Curious Wondering [Mega]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4