Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 2 Voting_barA Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 2 Voting_barA Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Curious Wondering [Mega]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Curious Wondering [Mega]   A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 6:16 pm

"Indeed! I was here before with my brother. There was... an incident with a statue before that kind of spoiled the experience before. Ah, yes- down that way where it's closed off," Daniel said recalling his last visit here. It was definitely interesting.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Wondering [Mega]   A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 6:23 pm

"An incident with a statue? Ah yes, I remember you coming home and saying so, I was pretty worried but at least you're alright" she said with a soft smile as she stared at him "so, if we want human culture...ah, there's an art area? Hmm...actually there's a lot of places we could start..." she said thoughtfully, staring at the map deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Wondering [Mega]   A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 6:55 pm

"Indeed. It really ruined the experience," Daniel said leading the way to the art exhibits. After spending some time there, Daniel would be feeling hungry! "I hunger. What is there to eat around here? There's not really much at the starbucks across the street," Daniel said thoughtfully, when suddenly- he was smacked in the face by a piece of colorful paper! "AH! Fiend!" Daniel flailed dramatically before removing and checking the paper, reminding himself that he'd need to wash his face later.

"What's this then? A bakery... Desire's Delight?" Daniel read the now clearly flyer curiously.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Wondering [Mega]   A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 7:00 pm

Yaani spent some time enjoying the art and would walk out with Daniel, when he suddenly encountered the flyer she couldn't help but giggle at his reaction, when he read it she came up close to him to read it too "a bakery? Ooo~ we could get some doughnuts or some iced fingers or pastries or cake or pie" she said as she listed off basically most things you could get at a bakery.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Wondering [Mega]   A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 7:17 pm

Daniel gave Yaani a weird look as she started to gush over the various sugary treats. "I don't know... I'm not a big fan of junk foods. It's not good for you," Daniel remarked seriously. There were all kinds of reasons, getting fat was one of them. But he had an ungodly high metabolism, and she really wasn't that affected by what she ate.

But she seemed so excited by the idea. "But... there's nothing wrong with a treat every so often," Daniel relented with a sheepish grin.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Wondering [Mega]   A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 7:21 pm

Yaani nodded "c'mon, you know you want to, and Hans will be happy when we come home with a treat for him too" she said happily "hehe, it might make him want to come next time, maybe..." she said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Wondering [Mega]   A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 7:57 pm

"That's all I need. He's already lazy as it is without eating sugary foods. But let us atleast check it out," Daniel replied, following the directions on the flyer. They passed by a comic book store on the way before they arrived at a retro looking diner looking building with a cheesy looking neon sign above it. "This is it," Daniel said opening the door for Yaani like a gentleman.

"Welcome to Desire's Delights- Oooh! Now isn't this a pleasure~" cooed a silky, buttery voice of a red headed... waitress? She was also dressed in a retro looking short pink dress-like uniform, much shorter then was actually normal for that time, and black stockings. Her top had to have been a size or two too small based on the fact her generous bust size was almost spilling out of the neck.

"U-uh... thank you," Daniel said alittle more flustered by how she greeted them rather when her appearance.

A blue haired girl whizzed by them on skates, wearing a pleasant blue version of the first one's outfit. She appeared to be wearing shorts under her dress though. But did Daniel see a tail? Daniel blinked and stared off at the blue beauty curiously before the red head started talking again. "It's rude to stare my tasty Cinnaman. Why don't you come over here so we can get better acquainted," the waitress purred from behind the counter.

Daniel snapped back to reality, getting distracted as the blue haired girl bent over slightly to give a couple customers some sweet smelling cookies and milkshakes. And yes, she did have a tail. A cute little dark blue spade, that was unintentionally hiking her dress up alittle as it wagged absently. "W-was that a pun?" Daniel stammered in surprise, confusion, and flustered.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Wondering [Mega]   A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 8:04 pm

Yaani would look around and saw Daniel getting distracted by all the eye candy around them, feeling ever so slightly jealous, he never looked at her like that, and for so long! She should try get him out of here fast, she had no idea this place would be so...scandalous, and the red head wasn't helping at all, was she like this to every customer? She had to get Daniel out of here before he started liking them more than her "can we have three of those to go please?" she asked, pointing to the tasty looking apple lattice pastries behind the glass counter.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Wondering [Mega]   A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 8:34 pm

"Oh! A slime!" The blue haired waitress remarked in surprised delight, coming to a slow stop to greet the pair. "I recommend the vanilla berry milkshake~" she beamed pleasantly at them before skating off again to pick up the next order. Green hair was briefly visible through the little server window, followed by a stern and melancholy face that quickly darted back.

"I can tell you two are new here. Why don't you lovelies atleast look at the menu? My younger sister back there makes very good mint candies," the red head insisted, batting her eyes at Daniel cutely.

"Uh... well it might be helpful to see the menu. But I doubt there's any ketchup shakes here..." Daniel agreed simply. That was truthfully his reasoning. Honestly he was feeling alittle... flustered right now by the red head not so subtly flirting with him.

The red head blinked and seemed to giggle at his suggestion. "I had a customer earlier ask if we had anything with ketchup in it. Kinda looks like you now that I think about. Here you go. One menu for my cinnaman, and one for the lovely googirl~" the red head said turning around to fetch some menus, intentionally hiking her dress up and giving them a look before she turned back around and gave them their menus.

"H-hans was here?" Daniel asked before turning red in the face at her shameless display. How was this place allowed to exist? "U-um I don't mean to be rude but- are you really allowed to wear that?" Daniel questioned curiously.

"Why? Does it bother a big handsome man like you? I have a bikini under this if that would make you more comfortable," the red head said with a buttery grin. Daniel's face turned a bright red and if this was a cartoon, steam would be coming out of his ears as a glob of something came shooting out of the server window. And apparently it was cold, as she yelped and hopped around as she tried to reach her back to warm it up. Giving her assets a generous jiggle.

"Adriana wants to warn you not to scare away the customers," the blue headed waitress said in a cheery, sing-song tone of voice as she nimbly skated to another table with some plates.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Wondering [Mega]   A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 8:52 pm

It got worse and worse by the moment! She would grab Daniel's hand "l-let's just get out of here Daniel! Before something bad happens" she said, not really wanting to look at the menu, although she was surprised that Hans had already been here, although he was single and seemed like he'd be much more comfortable in this kind of company, but this was dangerous! She might lose Daniel to their feminine wiles, especially the red head! Yaani felt like she might have to compete for Dan's attention at this rate.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Wondering [Mega]   A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 9:24 pm

"Wh, what?" Daniel stammered, surprised by Yaani's sudden reaction as she tried to pull him off of his stool.

"EEEEP!" Came a squeak as the blue haired waitress suddenly crossed paths with Yaani while carrying a tray of milkshakes, falling on her and covering them both in milkshakes. As if it had not become obvious, most of the other people that were here were guys. So when a cute, buxom succubi and a slime girl suddenly become covered in milkshakes... everyone was looking.

"Y-Yaani!" Daniel said going to try and help her up, only to slip on the now wet floor where he landed into the pile with a thud. The red head looked like she was trying to resist laughing. Not in a cruel way mind you. But it surely had to be a cliche or something.

She was then bopped in the back of the head hard making her squeak. "Clean up your mess. I'll help them," Adrianna told her firmly.

"Adri~ it wasn't my fault," the red head whined. But her sister's look was clearly not interested in her whining. And she had an ice cream scoop! The red head shivered at the thought and went to go clean up the mess while Adrianna helped the mosh pit up.

"Come. Upstairs," Adrianna said leading the three into the back. Danny and Yaani would have a brief tour of the kitchen, which was pretty large and filled with different machines and cooking equipment for baked goods and candies. There were mostly incomplete products that the green haired succubi (who was also dressed in a green uniform that was alittle longer then her sisters) had to put on hold for obvious reasons. Tucked away in the back through a small little hallway was a staircase that led upstairs to where they actually lived! It must have been so useful to live right above your job!
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Wondering [Mega]   A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 9:31 pm

Yaani would look surprised while covered in milkshake, ah! Daniel slipped trying to help her! Ohno...now she'd really done it, while the two followed Adrianna, Yaani couldn't help but feel sad and sullen, she'd let her jealousy take over her, and her pulling of Dan caused the incident, she felt like she was about to cry inside, but she couldn't do that in front of Dan, she'd have to cry out her embarrassment at home when she was alone, she felt so stupid.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Wondering [Mega]   A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 9:55 pm

"Aww... I'm going to be all sticky!" the blue hared waitress whined innocently as she hurried off to the back, also seemingly blushing in embarrassment at what happened.

"Alice will be using her shower... feel free to use mine. I'll wash your clothes when you're inside," Adriana said calmly, totally okay with a complete stranger using her shower to wash up.

"W-what? Are you sure? I mean... we don't have to and we don't want to be a bother," Daniel stammered as Adriana started to push him toward her room.

"It's fine. There isn't anything questionable in my room or shower," Adriana assured him. Daniel had briefly worried about that, given how her apparent older sister had been behaving. But atleast it was not the older sister.

Daniel would do as he was told, still feeling stressed and flustered about what had happened. But he was atleast alittle grateful that she was helping him out. He needed a moment to cool off anyway... which he had kinda planned to do at home. After Daniel was in the shower, Adriana would emerge with his clothes to take them to the wash.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Wondering [Mega]   A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 7:15 am

Yaani would have soaked up the milkshake into her gooey body, they did taste pretty nice, she would sit on the bed while she waited for Daniel, looking up to him once he came out of the shower in a towel "I'm sorry for all of this, for being so stupid there" she said softly with a sad look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Wondering [Mega]   A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 7:33 am

Daniel would be red in the face again when he found Yaani waiting for him. This reminded him of how they first met. Which didn't make it any less embarrassing or anything. But he couldn't just hide in the bathroom either so he found a bath robe. "Adriana" wouldn't mind right? She was already letting him use her shower and things as it is. "W-what do you mean? I admit that it was very surprising but it's not... strange given her behavior. I wasn't sure how to react really," Daniel admitted sitting next to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Wondering [Mega]   A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Curious Wondering [Mega]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next