Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 3 Vote_lcapA Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 3 Voting_barA Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 3 Vote_lcapA Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 3 Voting_barA Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Curious Wondering [Mega]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Curious Wondering [Mega]   A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 7:37 am

Yaani would sigh and put her hands to her chest, showing how she was speaking from her heart, showing her honesty "I-I suppose I got a little jealous...of how you were looking at the red head...she was openly flirting with you and well...I-I felt a little upset by that" she said, mentally blushing hard before she sighed a little "I know its silly, I like you Daniel, and...I got worried that you might like them more than me..." she told him before going quiet, nervous for his response.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Wondering [Mega]   A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 7:43 am

Daniel blinked and gave her a look for a moment. She was jealous? "I like you too Yaani. But why would you feel jealous?" Daniel asked seriously as if what she was worried about hadn't crossed his mind. "I mean- it was very overwhelming to be treated like that. This may come as a surprise to you but- I wasn't as amazing when I was younger," Daniel smiled sheepishly. "So I never got any attention... from girls I mean. But I'm spending the day with you, not her," Daniel said sweetly to try and cheer her up.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Wondering [Mega]   A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 7:50 am

Yaani would blush even more, thankfully she didn't blush like humans did so he wouldn't be able to see her red face, but she did fidget with her fingers shyly "t-that's true...l-like I said, I was being silly" she said with a nervous laugh "I'd have given you attention, even if we were both little, I don't care if you're lame or cool or rich or poor, your personality outshines the brightest stars Dan, I'm lucky to have found you on that day we met" she said before looking to him with a smile "even if you're not Daniel the Brave, even if you're not a hero, I'll still always be by your side, nomatter what, through good times and bad" she said with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Wondering [Mega]   A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 3:55 pm

Daniel's heart started to beat alittle faster, and his face started to turn bright red from what she said. It almost sounded like a pledge even, atleast in his mind. He never knew she felt THIS strongly after the short time they had known eachother. Daniel felt flustered and very nervous all of a sudden. He was starting to see her differently now after her sweet words. Before he could properly react though, there was a knock on the door. "Hello? Hi! I'm sorry for earlier- I should have been paying more attention to where I was going," it was the blue haired waitress from earlier, Alice, who was now dressed in a green bathrobe. And she had a plate of something called puff pastries.

After she stepped in, it was apparent that she was even more buxom then her older sister. She paused for a moment as if remember something and tried to hold her robe tighter to her body. Seemed like her sister told her to be more modest. "Adri said you could have these on the house. And that she apologizes for Amy making you both feel uncomfortable," she added leaving the plate on the bed for them with a bow.

"O-oh. Thank you, it was... different. Does she treat everyone like that?" Daniel asked trying to be polite.

"Yes. We are Succubi~ But she takes it abit too far at times. We've only been opened for a week and she hasn't been able to feed properly," Alice replied with a smile. Daniel did not want to know what that meant, hearing that succubi took the souls of men. So the entire thought was not pleasant.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Wondering [Mega]   A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 4:05 pm

Yaani would smile at his blush, did he feel the same way then? It seemed as if he was about to say something, but then Alice entered, that was okay though, she brought some interesting cone shaped pastries, once Alice was gone, she'd pick up one of the pastries, one with chocolate in the middle, it was quite a conundrum, how did she eat it? The chocolate was gooey enough that it'd drip out if held upsidown, but biting from the big end might cause a mess. She decided to play it safe and started licking out the chocolate and holding it with the big end up "w-were you going to say something before she came?" asked Yaani, since she kinda accidentally poured her heart out to Dan, she wanted to make sure he didn't feel uncomfortable around her.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Wondering [Mega]   A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 4:20 pm

Daniel was having a similar problem with the pastry, but he boldly went for the big end first. Being careful not to make a mess as he worked it down. Then she asked if he had been about to say something, causing him to tense up and feel nervous again. "Oh! I was going to say that's probably the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. And it means alot to me to hear it come from you," Daniel said as his face heated up. That wasn't ALL but for some reason even HE was having trouble saying any more then that... for now. "W-well... this is an interesting place. And this pastry is really good. For some reason I feel more... energetic all of a sudden," he added changing the subject.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Wondering [Mega]   A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 4:30 pm

Yaani smiled at him and mentally blushed, she was surprised to hear him say that but she was glad that she had made him so happy, she decided to let them both eat before saying anything else surprising, although, she did hope that they could be more than friends someday, but she decided to bide her time, she didn't want to rush their relationship and possibly ruin it. She stared at Dan as he said he felt more energetic "maybe its a sugar rush" she said with a chuckle, watching him eat it so confidently but also carefully, while she just licked and nibbled.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Wondering [Mega]   A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 5:53 pm

"It could be... it's hard to tell the difference when you usually feel amazing everyday as it is," Daniel admitted, feeling more comfortable and like his normal self as he polished off the rest of his puff pastry.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Wondering [Mega]   A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 6:01 pm

Yaani would nod and smiled as she tossed it into her wide open mouth and swallowed it whole for her body to digest, using the chocolate to give her clothes some definition, now her jogging clothes were a nice chocolate colour compared to her blue "skin". Yaani would then stand up "s-so out of curiosity...what kind of girl DO you like? Just...out of curiosity" she said, she felt like she had to know if Dan had a type, although he didn't seem the kind of person to have a specific type.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Wondering [Mega]   A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 6:28 pm

"W-what?" Daniel stammered in surprise at her sudden question. He hadn't thought about it seriously before. There was that period where he probably had what some people called a crush on... one of his teammates when he was younger. He had found out it was rare for girls to like boy things, so that had been part of the reason. Of course now that wasn't really the case. But he hadn't seriously considered anything like that until now. "I-I've never thought about it... um..." Daniel muttered, feeling more anxious about the question because Yaani was asking it. "W-why do you want to know?" Daniel asked seriously.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Wondering [Mega]   A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 6:35 pm

Yaani saw how flustered she had made him and held both her hands together tightly and fiddled with her fingers nervously "l-like I said, I was just curious, i-it's okay, you don't have to say if you don't want to..." she said, feeling nervous and embarrassed for bringing it up.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Wondering [Mega]   A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 6:55 pm

Daniel felt really hot in the face at thinking of just telling her she had nothing to worry about. So he was unable to for the time being. Honestly she was already special enough without "types" being involved. "Okay... g-good," Daniel nodded feeling both relieved and abit feeble at not being answer her question. Maybe if he was more comfortable like his brother he would have been able to tell her what he was thinking when she asked.

Fortunately Daniel was saved, for now. "Hello again! Daniel was it? Your clothes are all done!" Alice said holding Dan's clothes, also dressed in a new uniform.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Wondering [Mega]   A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 7:13 pm

Yaani would nod, she didn't want to fluster him anymore than he already had been today, then Alice came in with his clothes "I'll hide in the bathroom and let you change" she said, going into the bathroom and giving Dan some privacy.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Wondering [Mega]   A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 7:24 pm

"Uh... why the bathroom? Wouldn't the... living room out there be easier?" Daniel questioned in confusion.

"Maybe she wants to... get a drink? Slimes need to stay hydrated," Alice piped up. Whether or not she suspected Yaani in anyway remained to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Wondering [Mega]   A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 7:39 pm

Yaani would find herself in the bathroom, she had kinda panicked at the thought of Dan changing and just rushed to the first place she saw, she did get a little water from the sink to re-hydrate herself, but then she took a chance to take just a tiny peek from under the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Wondering [Mega]   A Curious Wondering [Mega] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Curious Wondering [Mega]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next