Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 3 Vote_lcapParade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 3 Voting_barParade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 3 Vote_lcapParade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 3 Voting_barParade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 11:46 am

Mimir let out a sigh of relief that his sonic emitter cannon worked. He kept his device plugged in incase the women got up again. In the meantime he should get started on recalibration on his device. Mimir head whipped around in mild surprise as he heard a new voice and Hotwire coming over to him. He gave a blush at his remark. "Absolutely, my Omni-Tool is installed with a computer microframe" Setting his device down he brought his arm up and a white hologram appeared. It shot up four holodisplays with each containing different Intel. A intricate Bioscan of the women down to her chemical compounds, A scan of her energy output, A radiation scan, and a scan of the energy waves. "I've isolated her radiation pattern," Mimir stated as he analyzed his scans.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 6:24 pm

(OOC: So sorry for the delay)

Meta felt slightly bad for Toji when he took the hit for the astronauts, but Toji did that of his own accord. Meta focused on the task on hand, as Yang asked them all to give her some time, which Meta was more than willing to oblige. Hotwire advised Meta to turn into lead when taking her attacks, to which Meta showed that he understood by nodding. While Hotwire went over to discuss technology with the other boy, Meta turned to Toji Alright, let's do this That being said, he was more waiting for the woman to do something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 8:22 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 11:52 am

(Sorry!!! Had to ask something, and I kept getting distracted!!XD)

Toji winces,steaming slightly, and glances at the astronauts to make sure they're OK, and nods at what Meta says."Aight. I'll continue distracting her." The boy breaths, then blurs, running around the woman."Nananana!!!!! Swing batter batter swing!!! You're a lousy shot!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 10:15 pm

bump
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 8:10 pm

bump
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 1:48 pm

bump
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 5:16 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 4:17 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 9:44 pm

Bumpy bump bump
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 9:45 pm

Who even is next in this thread?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 10:55 am

It would be Izzy turn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 11:00 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 11:56 am

(OOC: Izzy said to skip her I guess.)

"Great." Hotwire said. "Now I'll need two sonic sources, one on each side of her, playing the two parts of the interference pattern. I'll take the low band signal, I'll take the high band." He said to Mimir. "That car over there would make a good cover and vantage point."

Holding his hands out to some of the broken and knocked over pieces of audio gear, a number of speakers and mixers flew apart and began to meld themselves. A few boards took their place on his back, with wires running up his arms to a set of speakers encased in metal, glass and circuitry.

"Let's do this."

Meanwhile, Solara was getting quite annoyed. This insolent brat was running circles around her! With a yell, an aura of yellow began to grow faintly. With a stomp, it exploded in all directions, hopefully knocking the two melee attackers off her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2016 4:09 pm

(Sorry for the late post but I am confused here. From what Hotwire said we need two sonic sources on each side of the enemy, So what I gathered is Hotwire telling Mimir to go to the car while Hotwire stay at the car they are at?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next