Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Mimir vs Suzuki Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Mimir vs Suzuki Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Mimir vs Suzuki Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Mimir vs Suzuki Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Mimir vs Suzuki Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Mimir vs Suzuki Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Mimir vs Suzuki Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Mimir vs Suzuki Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Mimir vs Suzuki Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Mimir vs Suzuki Vote_lcapMimir vs Suzuki Voting_barMimir vs Suzuki Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Mimir vs Suzuki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Mimir vs Suzuki Empty
PostSubject: Mimir vs Suzuki   Mimir vs Suzuki Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 9:43 am

Setting: The contestants were transported to a vast swamp, which, if they could get a decent bird's eye view of the area, would seem to span the entire planet. Everywhere you stepped, you could soon be the victim of a crocodile attack. It was literally crawling with them. There were plenty of trees in the area, populated with muddy terraces and shallow waters. It all intermingled into a winding maze with no outlet.

SPECIAL: Any tough landing on the ground will trap you in quicksand.

First Blood: Mimir
Back to top Go down

Mimir vs Suzuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimir vs Suzuki   Mimir vs Suzuki Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 12:59 am

Okay first things first I need a place to hide, I do not know who I am up against so I need cover. Mimir thought as he whipped out his hand held replicator and used its storage to create a metallic mask that acts as a oxygen filter. However his storage is empty so he needs to find something to dematerlize. With his Omni-Tool he sent out a frequency to talk to the gators on a simplistic level of 'don't eat me' and sunk into the shallow yet muddy waterways of the swamp. So shallow that even thought Mimir is touching the bottom with his feet he could feel rough scales running over his head that without his Omni-tool sending out the frequency he would be dead. Crouching so that he is closer to the sovgy earth he pressed his replicator to the earth and began to dematerlize the minerals. He manage to get enough mass matter to create three, small spherical drones with the use of his Omni-tool. Activating them they flowed down the waterway to not reveal his location and then they broke the surface and went their seperate ways, all scanning for humanoid biosigns. Mimir mask has a small holographic screen that Mimir could see the drones progress. Meanwhile he dematerlize more of the soil to stock up on matter.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

Mimir vs Suzuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimir vs Suzuki   Mimir vs Suzuki Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:10 pm

Suzuki wasn't sure who she was up against, but her red eyes scanned the swamp lands quickly. She could tell easily that her opponent wouldn't be the only threat she had to deal with. The scale covered crocodiles were easy for her eyes to notice. She'd have to make sure that they didn't get too close. She also had to think of an attack strategy. Did she want to try to covertly find her opponent, or would she rather draw him to her?
"Susano'o." She uttered out as she made her decision. The purple giant formed around her, ensuring that there would be no crocodiles sneaking up on her. She had a lot of raw power at her disposal, and was thinking that she should use that in the fight.

She noticed the drones with her enhanced eyes before they'd be able to notice her. She didn't know if they'd be able to attack. They didn't seem to have any weapons, but wouldn't bet her life on that. She noticed it was coming from the water, making her inclined to believe that the one who set it loose was around there.
She'd start walking there, igniting the drones with her black flames as she neared them. They'd probably still be able to spot her, though.

"Come out."
Back to top Go down

Mimir vs Suzuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimir vs Suzuki   Mimir vs Suzuki Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 8:38 pm

Well this will prove a challenge Mimir thought to himself as he read the bio-scans that the drones were able to get before being destroyed. A combustion of 4,000 flames to what appears to be activated on line of sight but lacks enough evidence to support that fact, a 15 feet tall armor of unknown properties that hinted that it will take more than a energy phaser to take it down, a scan of her anomoly showed a exotic energy source moving throughout along her body similar to the circulatory system, and her muscle density supports that she is at least a decent fighter. I hope they really don't wipe my memory, I could analyze this data for days. Well I could secure it behind a fire wall After Mimir secured this information he knew from the drones that confronting her is out of the question but he can't run forever. Not to mention with his small replicator that he can't make the tech he needs fast enough, even if he could construct a atomic bomb which he could, he is restricted due to the water molecules around him which makes creating gadgets a slow process. I'm not going to roll over and die, I need to make her earn my head With determination Mimir makes two Holo-balls, a Energy phaser, and stock up on converted matter in his replicator. He got up onto a mud bank and chuck his Holo-balls into the air which displayed a hologram of Mimir with jetboots. The other Mimir hologram was on the ground with a metal rod in hand. The Jet-Mimir flew off at a slow pace of forty miles and would try to distract the girl. Real Mimir created a rod frequency amplifier to communicate with the gators on a higher level. Before getting back into the water he modified his replicator into a Anti-Matter Rife (Like in Fallout), getting submerged he activate his rod and began to call every gator in a mile radius to converge at his location. The plan at the moment is to have her find the hologram at the mudbank and attack it, with the wall of gators providing him cover for at least one shot at her blind spot but the fact that he lacks gun skills weighs strongly against him. But he is pulling all his cards here and he is going to fight to the end.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

Mimir vs Suzuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimir vs Suzuki   Mimir vs Suzuki Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 11:59 am

Suzuki's eyes were hard to fool. When he threw up the balls, she spotted those before the holograms even projected. Then inspecting the image showed her the pixels and left her with little doubt that they were fake. Her opponent was a technology type, it seemed. If she followed the hologram, it'd probably be a trap...
but she doubted that her opponent knew what she could do, so she was hardly worried about a trap.

She followed the hologram at her leisure, eyes wide open as she braced for an attack. Her Susano'o would simply move any trees out of it's way as it moved. She also couldn't help but notice the gators. They swam by her harmlessly and in order. They were going somewhere specific. As she spotted the mud bank, she did a scan.
The first spot she'd noticed was where all the freaking gators were, then the hologram at the bank.
"That's... a little obvious."

She wondered if the gators were meant as a distraction, or if her opponent was really inexperienced with fighting. Since he was more of a tech head, she decided that the latter was probably more reasonable. So instead of attacking the hologram, the Susano'o pointed it's crossbow at the pile of gators and released a shot at them. The bold had the ability to tear through brick. Gator flesh wouldn't be too troublesome.
Back to top Go down

Mimir vs Suzuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimir vs Suzuki   Mimir vs Suzuki Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 8:36 pm

(You were that close? Well that threw a wrench in my plans lol I wrote the post thinking you were a distance away. xD Well I can't be mad at that granted I did not specify how far I was, well a good lesson learned.)

Gah Mimir mentally screamed as the large arrow cleanly cut off his right leg from his knee. He quickly used his Omni-Tool to wrap his now decapitated led with light alloys to sop the bleeding. Well I now know her eyes has other tricks With his plan going down the toilet he went to last resort and converted his makeshift rifle along with the stored matter into a miniature Anti-Matter bomb with his Omni-Tool. With he only resources the bomb was the size of a old cellphone that held 10kg of antimatter contained within it. This should be enough, 10kg of antimatter would yield a physically destructive radius of 53571.43 miles as 10kg of antimatter is between 348214.29~428571.43 megatons of TNT. If I'm going to die I might as well go out with a bang. Mimir let out a yell as his right arm was sliced off from another bolt, fading to black he sent one last transmission from his Omni-tool to his device. The next thing he knows was bright light than darkness...
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Mimir vs Suzuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimir vs Suzuki   Mimir vs Suzuki Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 9:23 am

The combatants were returned to the lobby, all of their wounds healed and their energy rejuvenated. They were informed that they could stay in the tournament to spectate, and that if they had lost a match, they were free to return home. They were also informed that fighting was forbidden outside of the arena.
Back to top Go down

Mimir vs Suzuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimir vs Suzuki   Mimir vs Suzuki Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 10:44 am

Mimir was relived to be completely fine, he took a check at his Omni-Tool to check and see if everything is in it's place. While he may have lost he took joy in the fact that he brought his opponent down with him and that was a victory for him. It may have taken 10kg of Ant-Matter and the fact that she would have easily beaten him in a real fight, he did not made it easy for her. Before going to spectate to learn more things he figure he should meet with his former opponent first. Whereever she would be Mimir would greet her, "That was a good match. you have certainly made me spin on my heels." Mimir said in a friendly manner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mimir vs Suzuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimir vs Suzuki   Mimir vs Suzuki Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mimir vs Suzuki
Page 1 of 1