Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 2 Vote_lcapParade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 2 Voting_barParade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 2 Vote_lcapParade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 2 Voting_barParade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 5:53 pm

This was rather nice, just a simple event where the Titans were congratulated for their accomplishments. Meta was always on patrol or training, he never really did much during what little downtime he had, so spending it doing this was nice. Shame that it was ruined by Hotwire getting hit in the chest by a blast of energy, fired by a brightly decorated astronaut from what it seemed.

Meta stood to attention, noticing that someone among the audience was helping everyone evacuate, not that he could tell who it was. Not that it mattered at the moment, what was important was making sure that the villain was taken care of so that she wouldn't turn on any of the civilians. He turned to Toji and Yang Try some long range attacks to hit her!
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 6:46 pm

Toji blinks as Yang seems to glare at a bystander. Why? Shrugging, he watches as Hotwire begins to receive a medal...only to get blasted."Alpha!!!!" Nodding at Meta's suggestion, the halfling raises his fist, pointing it at the attacker and blasting out a stunning bolt of electricity."Why attack us?!" He glances at Hotwire,checking on him.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 8:31 pm

Yang started out ignoring Hotwire's sensors. That thing had been on the fritz for a few days now and the two of them weren't quite done fixing it. She stood with her hands behind her back until Hotwire was blasted back. She made sure he was alright before she turned back toward the new villain. "Well..." She checked the equipment that Hotwire had been knocked back into and sighed. That stuff looked really expensive. "You're...interesting." She grunted and stepped forward, sliding her aviators off her face and clipping them to her shirt. "SOOOOO how can I help you?"

She tapped a switch on her gauntlet behind her back to run a bioscan of the woman back to Darla at the tower. With any luck, she'd at least be able to identify what her powers were. "Look, sweetheart." She held up her hands and raised an eyebrow. If her powers were heat based, she'd be just fine. "I think you should calm down. You and I can have a chat, maybe some coffee. That way I won't have to ruin that pretty little face of yours." She gave her a subtle wink. May as well try to talk down the situation, she might have something important to say.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 3:19 pm

"You just happen to be standing in my way." She said zipping to the side of Toji's blast. By this point, Toji had gotten to Hotwire. In response, the mystery woman fired off another bolt at Toji. She then turned to Yang. "No. No more talking. No more waiting. 5 years. 5 years you all left me there!" She screamed before firing a full on beam at Yang. She would slowly lower down a bit closer to the stage.

By this point, Hotwire had gotten to his feet. He looked up at the woman and seemed to recognize her. "Hey... isn't that?" Hotwire said to one of the astronauts.

"Yep. Susan Calera."

"But she died during a solar bombardment during that asteroid mission-" He said before one of the female astronauts spoke up.

"5 years ago."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 5:15 pm

As Mimir was herding the crowd away he look behind him and saw that his holo-screen was still up and the astronaut has not taken notice. He focus back to the task at hand with getting people out of here. People were dispersing but there is a chance that the astronaut will take notice of the lack of people on either side of the screen. Wanting to decrease the odds he brought out his Omni-Tool and sent a transmission to his holo-ball. Now the holo-ball should follow the astronaut line of sight whenever she looks behind her, however as it is not fast it will tip her off that something is amiss. In need of a weapon to hold her off incase the screen falls and she starts attacking what remains of the crowd, he went over to a reporter who was filming the scence. With a bit of persuasion he manage to get the camera and microphone and the reporter left for safety. Waving his Omni-Tool above it he made a combined the microphone and camera into a shoulder mounted sonic gun. It looked like a typical camera only the head was modified to shoot out sound waves from the mic that was inside the camera. Hefting it onto his shoulder he went back to getting the remaining people out of here and prepare for his screen to fall so he could shoot his gun to disorient the astronaut.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 4:11 pm

Toji fired a bolt of lightning at the enemy, only to be avoided by the astronaut. Yang tried to convince the astronaut into talking it out, but somebody who just attacked Hotwire out of the blue would probably not be willing to talk things out. Meta's guess was confirmed to be true when she fired a beam at Yang. Meta got into a fighting pose, but he had no real way of fighting her if he couldn't get to her, so at the moment all he could do was watch, maybe he could find an opening, or observe some kind of weakness.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 2:53 pm

Toji sees the bolt coming his way. Pulling out his tanto, he transforms it into the Shuriken,using the oversized flying shredder as a shield.Hearing her scream, the halfling transforms his weapon into the Chain Sythes,looking at her."Huh?What do you mean, alone five years?" He glances at Hotwire,sending out another stunbolt."What are you guys talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 9:33 pm

Yang found herself enveloped by the blast of energy. She shrugged it off, heat meant nothing to her. "Alright, fine. But just remember that I gave you an out." She activated her gauntlets and got into a ready stance, only for her biotech arm to go limp on her. She growled and looked down at it, trying to move it. It just wiggled like a wet noodle though. "...Hotwire, we have a problem." She grunted, looking back up at the former astronaut. "Have Darla prepare a radiation shower once we're done here. We're probably gonna need it."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 2:15 pm

The boy fired a sonic pulse from behind which seemed to knock the attacker arround in midair. She would, out of instinct, fire a bolt at Mimir. Hotwire's eyes widened. This kid had just piecemealed together a sonic pulse disruptor in a matter of seconds. That was something that was purely in Hotwire's realm of capability. And that device in his hand would appear to be the source of it. Hotwire's tech scanning couldn't give him clear specifications on the bizarre device. He would definitely have to approach him after the fact.

Toji's bolt would hit her as well, since she was distracted by Mimir's sonic blast, but it didn't seem to phase her as much. One of the five astronauts turned to Toji as this occured. "She was on a crew with all of us 5 years ago. We were examining an asteroid field similar to the mission we just finished. We were hit by a severe solar radiation storm and had to evacuate..." He said sullenly.

"Then that impending crash we saved you from-"

"My doing." The woman said flying at the titans and giving an area barrage of bolts. She eventually came to hover before all of them.

"Susan! Don't do this!" On of the astronauts yelled.

"My name isn't Susan. Susan died when the solar radiation tore my cells apart. I am Solara. You left me for dead. Now I return the favor 10 fold" She said firing a wave of energy at the astronauts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 4:08 pm

Mimir gave a grunt as he attempted to roll out of the way, the plasma blast seared off a bit of his suit at the side. His instinct telling him to get behind cover but there was not much out in the open and the nearby cars is a bad choice due to some flammable parts. When he stood up he watch the girl fire bolts at the titans. "The sonic distributor does not have enough energy to distort her. I need to come with something else." Mimir thought to himself as he calculate his next move, his thinking process was erupted when he saw Solara energy ratings spike and her hands aiming at the astronauts. Omni-Tool alighting he quickly modified the mic in his sonic cannon to heighten the sound waves, however the energy coils is not strong enough to power souch a blast thus he needs a source. The transformer on the telephone is too high but he did see a breaker on one of the buildings nearby but it is too far away. So he ran to a nearby car, open the hood, and pulled out the EVB cord and plugged it into his Sonic Cannon. Re aiming Mimir would fire again in hopes of the heighten sonic blast phazing her this time, if not then he is at the risk of being shot at along with the car blowing up if hit.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 4:43 pm

Yang got ready to fight, but just as she did her biotech arm limped uselessly, now just doing nothing. Yang also, very worryingly, commented that everyone is going to need a radiation shower. Meta didn't like the sound of that but he didn't let that worry him, he was never one to worry about such things while there was still work to be done.

One of the astronauts explained to them that the woman above them now was an astronaut who they thought had died in an accident. She than started raining down bolts, Meta dove over to Hotwire and covered him up, the others had enhanced durability but Hotwire was vulnerable. Meta then turned to steel and took all of the blows on his back, waiting until it was over.

Then, once it was over, Meta looked back up, only to see that the woman was firing at the astronauts. He was too far away to do something himself, so he yelled at Toji Do something!
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 7:01 pm

(Sorry for the delay. There was something I was gonna ask....but I forgot. Sweat )

Toji blinks,glancing at Yang."Gonna be aight, Alpha?" Then he snorts as his bolt does Nada, charging up another,slightly stronger bolt,firing it at her as he listens to the story.Wincing as a bolt hits his shoulder, the Titan blurs around, trying to dodge the barrage.Seeing Solara fire off a wave, he was already off by the time Pika had shouted out.This...was gonna hurt...Running into the wave,he tries to take it in,lightning flowing around him as he let's out a short,sharp cry."Gah!!!"
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 2:21 pm

Yang grunted and took a step back, doing a bioscan of her arm with her gauntlet. "Buy me time." She whispered as she passed Hotwire. "According to my bioscans, she's almost all solar radiation at this point...but I can still affect her with my infrasound. If you guys can keep her occupied until I get my arm up and working again, I can knock her out with it." She hopped down behind the stage and opened an interface on her gauntlet. This would take a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 9:21 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 10:46 am

"Good. We'll cover you. I'll start scanning for a frequency to disrupt her." He said. Toji and Metamorphi seemed to be holding up, despite taking some hits. "Metamorphi, turn into lead. You'll be more resistant to her blasts." He said. A sonic blast then pierced the air again, knocking the woman down to the stage. Hotwire looked over and realized it wasn't Yang. It was the kid. He slid over the side of the stage and ran over to him. He looked like he knew his science.

"Nice shot! Look, if we can figure out the proper counter-frequency, we can destabilize her radiation pattern. Think you can lend me some computational power?" He asked pulling up the holodisplay on his wrist computer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next