Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) Vote_lcapParade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) Voting_barParade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) Vote_lcapParade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) Voting_barParade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) Empty
PostSubject: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 6:12 pm

Today was a big day for relations between America and the Nation of California. A group of delegates were visiting on a goodwill mission of sorts. The reason for this visit? The Teen Titans had saved their lives. Today the crew of the Space Shuttle Ricochet would formally thank those who saved their lives when their ship almost burned up on reentry. The crew expressed their desire to thank the Titans, and NASA decided to press congress to open up the diplomatic channels to make it happen. There was going to be a bit of a celebration, a small parade, ceremony and plaque given, and so on. The standard "Hero Ceremony" So today, with most of the major streets in downtown jump closed down, people from all walks of life turned up to celebrate. More importantly, they turned up to see two totally different kinds of "celebrities" meet.

So here hotwire stood, seated in back of one of the opentop cars driving down the parade route. He looked to the other titans in the car with him. "Welp. Here we go. I don't see why they had to go all out for the parade. But I'll take it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 6:43 pm

A young boy in a blue jumpsuit with yellow stripes on the thighs on the legs can be seen in the front of the large crowd on the side of the street. He was looking down at his arm in front of him that has a white hologram over his forearm. A holographic screen was displayed above it that showed the news report of Shuttle Ricochet returning from it's big one year mission to the asteroid belt awhile ago and the heroes who saved the ship from crashing. Sadly the news reporter did not get into the juicy scientific details on HOW the heroes saved it.

The sound of a car engine made him look up to the parade and saw the open top car with the heroes coming down the parade route. The screen flickered down and the hologram encasing his arm went away as he waved a greeting at the heroes much like how other people are doing it. His expression was much like any young child who was seeing their national heroes this up close, especially a hero who is stated to be an man of science.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 10:44 pm

Toji fidgets, smiling slightly as he glances at the crowd, then grins at Hotwire."Ey,ey. You got it coming, you and Garnet both.You two did good. Man....wish I'd been there....but at least I can yoink some good food and watch y'alls backs......Ey,you think they'll have food?" Thank goodness that whole tiny titan debacle had finally ended...he hoped he didn't have teasing ahead of him.Sighing, the young Titan shrugs, waving at the crowd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 11:50 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 9:57 am

(OOC: I want to try to get one more titan in here. If I can't do that by the end of the day, I'll post.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 10:53 am

(Ah okay, I was a bit confused as we have two titans on the thread and the rules state that two titans are needed to (*#$@ a individual.)
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 4:34 pm

Yang had a seat in the front passenger seat of the car. Expensive leather jacket and aviators, some jeans, a nice v-neck. "Aw C'mon Harmon...it's not every day you get to be in a parade. Have fun with it dude." She tilted her head back over the seat, lowering her glasses. "Well I mean, YOU don't always get to be in parades. I just usually don't wanna do it." She chuckled and gave him a wink before waving to a few of the people at the start of the route. That's all you really have to do at these things. They're big, unnecessary PR stunts. It figures she'd be one of the Titans in this car. It was kinda her shtick.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 4:46 pm

"Oh I'm not complaining." Hotwire said as the parade came to a stop at the end of the street, where a pedestal was all set up for them. There was a table with some boxes on them, a couple men and women in suits and dresses. Behind the table were five chairs, in them the astronauts in fancy dress. Hotwire was lead from the car along with the other titans, up to the stand where the press looked on. Camera's flashing, the works.

The applause rippled through the area as they got on stage. It appeared that some selectman or other had been giving a speech setting all this up until they got there. "I now present to you, The Teen Titans!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 8:34 pm

Mimir slid in between the large crowd and into one of the front rows before the pedestal. In front of him were many news reporters and journalists all flashing their cameras towards the heroes of Jump City. However due to his size he can't quite see the stage. With a grumble he held up his arm and activated his Omni-tool. Hijacking the live recorder that the person was using in front of him a screen appeared across the white hologram. Cleaning displaying the stage and the Teen Titans. "So these are the famous Teen Titans, huh I'm getting some interesting readings from the blonde women arms." Mimir noted to himself as he watched his footage of the Teen Titans.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:45 pm

Meta hadn't taken part in the rescuing of the astronauts, which was what was being celebrated, but it was the Titans in general being thanked so he had chosen to go. Besides, who doesn't like a celebration? He looked around to his fellow Titans in the car, Harmon, Toji and Yang. He laughed a little at Yangs comment, waving to the people outside. Meta walked up to the stage among with his fellow Titans, smiling and waving in general as the people cheered.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:52 pm

Toji blinks as he's ignored, and adjusts the collar of his uniform, folding his arms in front of him and frowning slightly, before shrugging and grinning.Heh....Jenny would like this....Shoving those thoughts away, the halfling laughs at Yang's comments, following his siblings up to the stand as he waves at everyone.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 4:13 pm

Yang was the PR girl. She always was and always would be. She jogged herself up on the stage and did what she could to get the crowd going, which given the occasion honestly wasn't even remotely difficult. She was looking over them when she saw a kid with a screen in front of him. For about a second she was impressed by the design, then she saw what was on it. If she didn't know any better she'd think that was her biotech arm, but that wouldn't make sense, now would it?

For now she left it alone and took her place with Harmon as the leaders of the team, but if the kid looked up he would get a hell of a steely glare through her aviators.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 1:14 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 2:22 pm

"You have done a great service to the relations between both our nations." The announcer said to the teams. "So now without further ado, the Astronauts of the Shuttle Ricochet will present your medals." With that, the astronauts each stood up and took one of the boxes. Hotwire stood up front, and would be the first to receive the medals for both him, and the one they'd give to Garnet when she returned from her mission. The mustached man opened his box and took out a shining gold medal with some sort of pattern etched on it. He'd have to look closer when they weren't on stage. He was about to place it on him when Hotwire's wrist computer began beeping.

He looked at the wrist computer and paled. Since the events on the shuttle, Hotwire had configured his passive scanners to search for high readings of solar radiation, even when in locations where such spontaneous busts should be impossible. That alarm was going off now. There was a reading. And it was close.

"What on-" Hotwire said before being knocked off his feet by a yellowish bolt of plasma. Above the stage hovered a woman in a pink and white outfit reminiscent of an astronauts spacesuit. Her blonde hair lightly glowed and rippled as he outstretched hand sizzled.

"Heroes. Phah. None of them are." She said. The astronauts seemed the most shaken by this woman's sudden appearance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 3:58 pm

Mimir kept watching his hologram screen due to the fact that he can't still see the stage due to the reporter in front of him. When the reporter aimed his camera upon the Titan Mimir noticed that the blonde women was glaring at the camera. Realization hit him as he realized she was not looking the the reporter but behind, him. Shocked he began to question why she was glaring at him, when he look up again that was when he realized why. Due to her being on the stage she has a higher view point thus can see Mimir when he cannot. Looking down at his Omni-Tool he quickly made a hypothesis. She must have seen him scanning her unique arms. Embarrassment and shame rose in his cheeks as he realize what he had done, invasion of privacy. His mother always warned him about scanning other people but his curiosity always lured him into doing it. Feeling guilty he dropped his arm to his side.

Without the ability to see the stage he stuck with listing to what is going on. He heard the announcer and he could visualized the medals being given to the Titans. That was when the white holo-gram reappeared on his arm and started to beep. Mimir took notice and saw his passive scanners picking up an anomaly. "High Plasma Output and Solar Radiation detected? Wh-" His question was answered with a bolt of plasma coming down onto the stage. Quickly looking up he saw an woman in a pink and white spacesuit.

Mimir knew that he has no combat training so he will let that to the titans, his main thought is to get the civilians to safety. Reaching behind him and digging into his back pack to grab out an Holo-Ball. With the newcomer focusing on the heros he threw the ball into the air and before it stopped in the air in front of the crowds, floating there. In a split nanosecond it recorded the crowd and projected a flat 10 by 10 meter screen in front of the ball and crowd. The screen showed the crowd panicking and unsure what is going on, giving the illusion that the crowd is still there. The ball emits the sounds similar to the crowd.

Using his Omni-toolbuiltin speaker he addressed the crowd by hacking into any of their electronic equipment to speak to them. "Listen to my voice and do not panic, I've set up a Holo-Screen to distract the newcomer. For our safety I urge you to remain calm and evacuate the perimeter in a orderly fashion." Mimir hoped that the titans will keep the new girl attention or else he would need to improvise for a Plan B.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next