Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 13 Vote_lcapThe little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 13 Voting_barThe little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 13 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 13 Vote_lcapThe little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 13 Voting_barThe little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 13 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The little halfling and the girl(Red)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 6:55 pm

Toji blurs around the camp, snatching up gear. Soon, he has it all, appearing back inside their tent and presenting it with a proud smile hops excitedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 7:42 pm

Rose then gives a roll of the shoulders and pops her neck. she then pats toji on the head and steps outside and into the shadows of the alley nearby and shifts into her dragon form and lets toji get on her back before she silently makes it into the center of the camp and let out a loud and furosious roar.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 6:44 pm

Toji hums happily as he's patted on the head, following Rose out. Hopping onto the now dragon's back, the little halfling let's out a quiet giggle as they creep through the camp, letting out a roar as well, though his was smaller and more cuddly puppy then alpha predator.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 7:21 pm

Rose lets out anouther roar and this time she hears the approriat response they shouts and sadly girlish screams of the manly soldiers. and soon enough sir Daniel and all of his men are standing in the center of camp where a now laughing rose and toji are standing. looking at the soldiers standing in nothing but the underwhere.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 1:50 pm

Toji giggles madly, leaning against Rose's leg as amused tears pour down his face. This....this was amazing!!! What a prank!!!!! Glancing at the dumbstruck faces, the little boy's giggles pick up frequency, and he clutches onto Rose's dress so he didn't fall over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 5:28 pm

(omg that is just to much XD )

Rose is standing there hiding her smile behind her hand as she tries to compose herself. "uh Sir. Daniel i think your men have a wardrome problem. Do your men not know how to dress themselves when in front of a lady?" she asks with ahint of amusement at all the mens blushing faces as they try to cover themselves as best they can. she couldn't hold it in any more next thing she knows she is holding her stomach while laughing.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 1:04 am

Daniel raises a brow.examining the scene in stunned silence,though he certainly didn't show it.What....was going in.Blinking as Rose speaks put, he clears his throat."My apologies, mi'lady."Raising a brow as she begins laughing, the knight asks,"Pardon me, but might you be responsible for this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 7:15 am

Rose laughs even harder and is now laughing so hard tears are rolling down her cheeks. as she fight to compose herself she stand staight and wipes a tear away from her eye "why Sir Daniel what on earth makes you think that?" she says with a completely serious voice and partly serious face.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 12:46 pm

Daniel's lip twitches up as he watches the two troublemakers laugh themselves silly.His brow raising as Rose seems to recover, becoming 'serious', the knight answers the question."Well, milady, considering the way the young one by your side appeared before, I've a feeling you planned this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 1:07 pm

"you are correct to think that it was me but i asked for toji's help so if you have a problem you can deal with me here and now. i must warn you i have skills with a sword and you have seen my forms already. if there is not a problem we must head on our way before it gets dark." she says with a giggle. she picks toji up and put him on her shoulders as she goes to walk to her horse "oh and if your men come back saying there clothes and armor are missing i suggest checking our tent" she says with humor in her eyes
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 6:02 pm

Daniel snorts."Not at all, milady. I don't wish to duel you over nothing more then a prank." If there was nervous sweat on his temple....Well, it was unnoticeable enough that no one was even going to mention it.Toji giggles one last time as she picks him up and sets him on her shoulders, happily nuzzling his cheek against the back of her head as he grabs on. Daniel chuckles just slightly, ordering his men to retrieve their gear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 6:51 pm

"Sir Daniel it would help if you learned to have some fun and play a few pranks on your men too it might help loosen them up every once and a while" she says quietly as she passes him. "me and toji are going to go hunting. i will be back shortly and i promise to stay close" she then shouts over her shoulder as she then places toji on the horse and swings up behind him.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 9:24 pm

Daniel blinks, then nods, stroking his beard."Hmmmm....perhaps so...I'll think upon it,mi'Lady." As she shouts he nods, waving goodbye."Very well,milady!! We'll be here!!!" Toji tilts his head back, grinning at her happily as he pets the closet part of the horse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 7:14 am

"that was fun and funny toji we should have fun like that again sometime. now there are some really big deers around here you think you can help me out with hunting them?" she asks as she lightly kicks the horse into a trot.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 7:01 pm

The boy giggles,nodding. That really had been fun!!!those faces....What a great prank!!!At the question the little boy considers. Well...they did have to eat...And there was lots of people traveling with them, so they needed lots of food. He nods.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The little halfling and the girl(Red)
Page 13 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next