Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 12 Vote_lcapThe little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 12 Voting_barThe little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 12 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 12 Vote_lcapThe little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 12 Voting_barThe little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 12 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The little halfling and the girl(Red)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage

The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 7:54 pm

Rose nodds as she continues the tune and then she looks at Daniel "have you set up camp for the night?" she asks with glance towards the men setting up their tents.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 10:59 pm

Daniel smiles at the gently snoring child,nodding as she confirms that she is healed.At her question the knight nods."yes, Mi'Lady.We shall be done soon. The tent housing you and the child will be done in the next few moments."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 9:11 am

"thank you Sir. Daniel" Rose says as she sits next to daniel. "would you mind finding me some meet to cook for everyone. i promise my cooking is superb." she then says
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 10:30 am

Toji grips onto Rose as she moves to sit, humming.Daniel nods, bowing slightly."I'll see if the hunters have brought anything in yet,mi'lady." He turns, walking away,armor clanking just slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 10:46 am

Rose gives a small yawn as she holds toji and starts humming again. not long after she is dozing off and takes a short nap leaned against a tree next to one of the tents. she holds toji tightly to her so the if she feels him wake or some tries to take him they will have to struggle with her first.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 4:03 pm

Daniel comes back, blinking at the sight of the two sleeping.Ah......hmmmmm....what should the knight do....He signs softly, then sits down,patiently waiting. The two had been through enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 6:27 pm

Rose hears the sound of Sir Daniels armor clink as he sits and she peeks one eye open to check "Sir daniel glad to see your back has my tent been made i need to put toji to bed and then help with cooking and then sleep myself. today has been a long day......you know what i think i will just take a nap with toji and then you can come and wake me when its time for my shift of keeping watch
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 9:11 pm

Daniel blinks.Ah....He bows slightly,nodding."Humblest apologies, mi'Lady...Didn't mean to wake you. Yes, your tent is set up, so the lad can rest well, and you,if you wish.I will put guards around it so you needn't worry about trouble."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 9:27 pm

rose stands up slowly and nods "can you show me which tent please and thank you" she says as she yawns. carrying toji she follows the knight.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 5:08 pm

Daniel nods,smiling slightly as Toji snuggles into her."But of course, mi'lady."He guides them, winding up in front of a humble,standard tent."My humblest apologies, milady. Its not the best." There were several knights casually surrounding it,seemingly occupied with setting up supplies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 7:38 pm

Rose nods her thanks to tired to do much else and walks into the tent. she lays down with toji in her arms "good night toji" she whispers before falling into a deep and peaceful slumber.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 11:25 pm

Toji happily slumbers, cuddled up to the one who'd protected him so much...But as was the usual for young ones,he woke up before his protector after a refreshing sleep. Yawning, the little boy scrubs at his eye with a fist, glancing around.Hmmm? Waaaaaarm....But he wanted to play!!! Toji glances at Rose......Asleep....Gently wriggling out of her arms he sat down, patiently waiting FOREVER(aka one minute), then huffs. What a sleepyhead!!! He glances at the tentflap. Hmmmm....as a(technical) demon, it was Hus responsibility to cause some trouble...and he was bored!!! Standing up with a mischievous giggle, he steps,disappearing with a puff of air. A few minutes later...."Arg!!!! Johann, you tied my boot laces together again, didn't you?!? What kind of knight does something so childish?!" "Not I!! Swear it, I wasn't even anywhere near your boots!!...........Why is my beard suddenly puffed up?And why does it feel crackly?!" "Gads!!!! Someone painted my helmet green!!!!" Toji reappears inside the tent,giggling madly.

Last edited by Hellbreaker on Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 12:30 pm

Rose wakes up to the sound of a madly giggling toji. "well good morning little one. what are you gigleing about?" she says as she sits up and gives a stretch then she sees the mischeivious look in his eyes. "you went and caused trouble agian didn't you?.........well you could have at least woke me up and i would have helped." she says with a whisper and a wink as she gets up and crawls toward toji. "how about we give them a fright, heres what i want you to do. go and tell sir daniel that we are giving everyone a early wake up call. after that do that speedster thing of yours and collect everyones clothes and armor but only the ones that are still asleep. and bring them here. then i am going to be in my dragon form letting a loud roar and pretend to attack the camp with you on my back sound good?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 4:06 pm

Toji eeps as his caretaker wakes up. However, she seemed like....she was wanting to join in on the fun?!Listening to her idea with a excited grin, the little boy bounces in place, nodding.Yep!!!! He steps towards her,lightning flashing around him...then disappears in a gust of wind.A short time later.....Daniel blinks as a certain halfling appears in front of him,eliciting cries of surprise from the knights nearby.Toji beams,nwaving at the knight."Hi!!!!" Chuckling, Daniel picks him up and holding the little one in front of him."Greetings,lad. What're you up to?" Toji giggles,eyes gleaming in mischief."We're making a early...uhm.....wake up call!!" Daniel blinks."Eh? What'd you me-"Then Toji wiggles out and dashes away before he could finish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 4:23 pm

Rose gives a chuckle as she watches toji spead away. once alone she gets changed and then grabs an apple from her bag and eats it. "now to wait for toji to get the amor and clothes from the still sleeping knights and then i shall do my part" she says with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The little halfling and the girl(Red)
Page 12 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next