Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Halfling's Prophecies (In Progress) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Halfling's Prophecies (In Progress) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Halfling's Prophecies (In Progress) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Halfling's Prophecies (In Progress) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Halfling's Prophecies (In Progress) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Halfling's Prophecies (In Progress) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Halfling's Prophecies (In Progress) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Halfling's Prophecies (In Progress) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Halfling's Prophecies (In Progress) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Halfling's Prophecies (In Progress) Vote_lcapThe Halfling's Prophecies (In Progress) Voting_barThe Halfling's Prophecies (In Progress) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Halfling's Prophecies (In Progress) Vote_lcapThe Halfling's Prophecies (In Progress) Voting_barThe Halfling's Prophecies (In Progress) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Halfling's Prophecies (In Progress)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Halfling's Prophecies (In Progress) Empty
PostSubject: The Halfling's Prophecies (In Progress)   The Halfling's Prophecies (In Progress) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:45 am

Intro to the story/Message to readers

Welcome to The Halfling's Prophecies this is a story that revolves around multiple half demons who are also half something else. It started off as a cbrp and now is being retold here. It started off during the reboot of the site as a recreation of the previous rp pre reboot and has turned out into something completely different and amazing.

A total of about 2 years have gone by in this rp time line so me being only human and the cb being unable to hold all entries we will be starting right were we are right now taking latest rps and turning them into story format. To help you understand what is all going on and happened I will not only post Bios of the current main characters and input more as we go but there will be flash backs.

I will do my best to get as many sides of the story as I can in but I'm not always on so I cant always stalk others rps especially when RPing myself. Currently I am working on turning the latest rp Amon(Mortal/what ever his current username is) have done that for me lasted from around 10 or 11pm to 3 am I'm writing this intro actually right now after the rp and possibly some bio's.

I hope you enjoy the story and feel free to comment and know this won't always be up to date since amon and I rp a lot and it takes a bit for me to transfer and edit things over to this so just enjoy and if you see us rping feel free to see all the beautiful spoilers in the rp.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: The Halfling's Prophecies (In Progress)   The Halfling's Prophecies (In Progress) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:58 am

Characters of the Story's Bios

Charissa Fotiás, Yvrídio
The Halfling's Prophecies (In Progress) Anime_10
Bio:

Bayle/Hu
The Halfling's Prophecies (In Progress) Hayley12
Bio:

Hal/Miley
The Halfling's Prophecies (In Progress) Short-10
Bio:

Miley clone 001
The Halfling's Prophecies (In Progress) Ponytails-hayley-williams-hair-20709894-858-1172
Bio:

Donnica Melicno Belinotilcatafa
The Halfling's Prophecies (In Progress) Taylor_Momsen_Winter_Hats_Wool
Bio:

Louis/Future Louis
The Halfling's Prophecies (In Progress) Devil-husky1
Bio:

Donnica Melicno Belinotilcatafa(Past self/ Teen Donnica)
The Halfling's Prophecies (In Progress) Taylor_momsen
Bio:

Louis
The Halfling's Prophecies (In Progress) Siberian+Husky+puppy
Bio:

Maw/Audemar Malmortius
The Halfling's Prophecies (In Progress) League11
Bio:

Last edited by Paige on Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Halfling's Prophecies (In Progress)   The Halfling's Prophecies (In Progress) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 9:30 pm

((OOC: There was a lot more to the RP but it will take a lot longer to finish transferring over those parts and this one was getting very long so here's chapter 1 more to come later enjoy. Remember you are allowed to comment if you wish.))

CHAPTER 1: A return of a lost sister.

There was a time when Halfling demons weren’t a well populated race, when it was rumored to not be thousands of times stronger than the normal pure breed. Now and days only a few raes find it near to impossible to make mix breeds and most races find that the mix breeds they have made are the same strength level as most others, or weaker.  Two of the few race that have those few mix breeds that are not only stronger than the average purebreed of their race but some of the strongest in hell are the Fotiás also known as succubi, and the Feecons.

Each of the mix breeds have come quite far in their lives having gone through a lot their fates uncertain except for one thing, their lives don’t seem like they are about to become peaceful any time soon. One of the mix breeds of the Feecon race managed with her father’s help to split herself into thirds. Much time later the demon and the human thirds along with her father was killed but it didn’t stay like that for long. Our story starts with a mix breed from the Fotiás kingdom who is now their queen.

This mix breed Fotiás’ name is Charissa Fotiás often called and nicknamed Chari. Charissa was secluded inside her little room of seclusion as she have been for quite some time as her phone went off signaling her that she had missed a call. The girl who should be called a woman by now picks up her phone and checked her voicemail. The voice she heard mimicked that of her girl friends who was not only the Feecon mix breed who was split into thirds but her sister.

Though they were technical sisters by their parents marrying for a brief time before Charissa killed her mother and after the two were already together. It made the current situation making  the sister titles questioning they still called each other as such. The voice she heard sounded calm caring and almost hopeful as if hoping she would not be shocked by what Charissa would be hearing. "Hey Charissa, It's not Miley or Hal, but please don’t freak nor tell Hal
about this. I don’t want her freaking and I know what shes been going through.”

The voice seemed to calm a bit as it began to explain more having gotten the don’t freak out message out of the way. ”I just got back to the human world yesterday. I would have come to see you sooner but I wanted to call first. Which I would have done that sooner but things kept coming up sorry. She took a brief pause before continuing on. ”Anyways I wanted to know if I could come over some time so you can catch me up on stuff. I haven’t already been caught up on. Then we could figure out the best way to tell hal I’m back.”

”And before you mention it yeah I know about De and  what happened for the most part and I’ll fill you in on it later when I’m over. Call me by." The voice stopped talking as the recording ended. Charissa then redialed the number that had called her and waited for an answer. Meanwhile at one of the many Walmarts located in Jump City, a blonde piggy tailed girl with many freckles spread across the top of her nose and cheeks, and looked much like a famous singer of a band named Paramore heard her phone go off and put the last vanilla Nesquik in the basket in her hand and picked up her phone.

”Hello?” One hearing her voice Charissa answered seeming to already know who it was. How could she not the clues once knowing what they were all pointed to the exact person and Charissa was smart enough and knew exactly what to look for in the clues to know the person that had called was, Hu her girlfriend’s Human third that was supposed to be dead right now. ”Hey, it's Charissa...So, what happened to you?” She put simply awaiting the reply.

Hu whose name was now Bayle, if anyone asked she’d reply the same, blinked at what she said not thinking fully of the question before replying. ”Well... I died... did Hal not tell you?” ”I meant exactly what happened. Hal, De and our father got
sick, but you are human.”
Charissa said Bayle responding in a bit off tone as if still trying to get used to the idea herself. ”Uh... was human... I'm now technically a reborn human, blessed with angelic powers…”

”Oh? Really now? Seems as if we have even more in common now…” Bayle smiled getting excited jumping a little shouting into the phone. She wasn’t sure why she was excited about this but she didn’t want nor tried to hold it in. ”You’re a human who was reborn after dieing because you were super epically nice and died for a noble cause so you were given angelic powers too!?” Bayle didn’t really think much on the facts she just put out there and Charissa’s track record and how much they didn’t match up.

Charissa on the other hand apparently did as she laughed slightly and replied. ”No. I just have similar powers.” Bayley calmed down chuckling a little as well thinking about the facts now. ”Oh.” She then remembered the main point of this call and added on to her ‘Oh’ before Charissa could respond. ”So yeah, what did I miss?” Charissa then without explaining any of what she was about to say in depth replied. ”A lot, though you know most of it. De died, Donnica was almost married away but my…” Charissa sighed loudly out of her anger and dislike of her father Maw, who we’ll surely see later on in our story, before continuing.

”Father figure came to the rescue. We found out he was the one to killed your father and sister so we tore his nation a new ***hole. Unfortunately doing so had very terrible side effects in that I've turned more angel than demon.” Charissa hatted her angelic side, unlike some mix breeds who lived with both and  or all sides they were made of, Charissa did not. ”One whose Donnica, two did no one teach you you how to suppress your angelic powers and holy aura to be more desecrate while traveling? Because it’s not that hard really I could probably teach you. It’s sorta like holding your pee but slightly di-...”

Bayle’s voice cut off when she registered Charissa saying her father died. She knew her father would die of the sickness he had but she thought he’d have longer, and the thought of him dead just broke her heart. Her voice was shaky as she paused for a long while before forcing out the words. ”D-Daddy died…?” Tears formed in her eyes as she thought about her father being dead. He was not the brightest fire, nor was he the calmest. But after she came back to hell a few times and left a castle she was at with Charissa unable to bring herself to stay with Charissa at that point of time. Her father found her and instead of attacking her they talked for a long while.

After time went by since then it became clearer and clearer that all this time he was cruel to her was the only way he knew how but his own way of trying to protect her and make her stronger to fight off the world. She loved her father and all he had done for her and Hal and De the other thirds of Miley as a whole. She couldn’t picture life without him but at the current point of time she couldn’t let it get to her nor let herself get too emotional though she was finding it impossible right now.

”Uh, yeah... I thought he was the first of you three to go” Charissa heard her shaky voice and in return had made hers cold about the statement trying to hold back her emotions as she always did. Bayle after hearing what Charissa said and thinking a bit more on the matter of her father being dead she covered her mouth for a few moments crying. She then slowly held the phone with both hands trying to force out her response. ”No… I was... how much did Hal tell you of that night?” Bayle said trying not to get even more emotional by thinking of her death right now.

Charissa thought back as she responded to Bayle. ”Not much. She was too heart broken to go into detail, even though I was almost demanding it…” Bayle cursed under her breath trying to calm down holding in her tears wiping the ones off her cheeks that had fallen moments ago. ”Do you want me to fill you in?” She took a brief pause before continuing. ”It'll be hard but...it was your stepfather and sister, not including me, who died... you deserve to know too....”

”That would be very nice, but I'm not force you to…” She said not all excited on the matter of hearing about the story. ”I-.. I want to... I can fill you in up to the point of me dieing and a few things De told me before she was sent to be reborn as a baby. She yelled at the people in charge for not letting her just stay alive in her own body and not letting her stay in heaven.” She said thinking back to the last time she say De causing Charissa to chuckle at picturing the girl who was basically a stronger version of her own father as a defenseless baby.

”"Reborn as a baby? I can't wait to see that."” Charissa she smiling a bit sticking her tongue out playfully to Bayle despite the fact Bayley was not there. Bayle thought of the technicalities as she responded to Charissa. ”Well that is if you can find her or get the people in charge to tell you where she is… don't tell her I told you this but shes adorable  i know she would not remember anything since she’ll be starting off as a baby but still.” She said not wanting to anger her violent sister.
Charissa laughed at the thought before asking. "How long do humans live again? Like 80 years tops? I should be able to find her easy once she's enrolled in school." She stuck her tongue out again playfully as Bayle replied. ”Some live longer…” Once again she realized they were off topic and was quick to refocus them. ”Crap were off topic, uh where are you?”

Charissa refocused as she replied. ”RIght... I'm in a different room of the castle, I'll come out for you…” She said not wanting Bayley to come to her little secluded room she was in. Bayle nodded once out of habit before answering. ”Ok I’m at Walmart in the dairy section.” ”DO you want me to go to every Walmart in Jump before
I find you?”
She said not to excited on the idea.

Bayle paused for a bit not getting her comment on the every Walmart in Jump. ”The one in midtown.... how many walmarts are there? ”In Jump?” She thought for a moment. ”Like six.” She said as if it was obvious causing Bayle to make a long pause before replying. ”Hate to ask but just check in everyone in midtown please?” Charissa then hung up and teleported to each one looking for her bayley putting her phone away when she hung up and waited.

Once she finally got there she looked a bit annoyed. ”It's always the last place you
look…”
Bayle heard her voice and slowly looked up to see it was Charissa and ran over to her giving her a big hug. ”I missed you so much!” Charissa was startled slightly by the sudden hug but she smiled to her. ”Hey…” Bayle looked up to her her eyes teary as she smiled softly to her. ”Hey…” ”So how have you been?”

Bayle thinks for but a brief moment. ”Dead…. you?” Charissa then thought for a moment before replying sounding not too pleased. Oh you know. Committed genocide then had a breakdown over it…” ”Fun…” She looked to the people in the store who was now staring at them  for a bit before looking to Charissa. ”So my place or yours?” Yours. I'm not very well liked for what I did. Sure, I wasn't alone, but at the time Hal was still thought a princess at the time, and Donnica what unknown…

Bayley nodded once. ”Right” She then  takes out some money and holds it up for everyone to see not wanting them to think she was just about to take the drinks without paying. ”This is for the groceries!” She shouted before placing it down and places a hand on Charissa again teleporting them both to her place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Halfling's Prophecies (In Progress)   The Halfling's Prophecies (In Progress) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Halfling's Prophecies (In Progress)
Page 1 of 1