Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Somehow I'll make a hero out of you (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Somehow I'll make a hero out of you (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Somehow I'll make a hero out of you (Moon) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Somehow I'll make a hero out of you (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Somehow I'll make a hero out of you (Moon) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Somehow I'll make a hero out of you (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Somehow I'll make a hero out of you (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Somehow I'll make a hero out of you (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Somehow I'll make a hero out of you (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Somehow I'll make a hero out of you (Moon) Vote_lcapSomehow I'll make a hero out of you (Moon) Voting_barSomehow I'll make a hero out of you (Moon) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Somehow I'll make a hero out of you (Moon) Vote_lcapSomehow I'll make a hero out of you (Moon) Voting_barSomehow I'll make a hero out of you (Moon) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Somehow I'll make a hero out of you (Moon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Somehow I'll make a hero out of you (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Somehow I'll make a hero out of you (Moon)   Somehow I'll make a hero out of you (Moon) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 4:52 pm

Meta had invited Ella to come over to the tower. Everyone knew by now that she was a friend of Harmon's, so she can probably just go in without any problems. So Meta would not let her in, instead he'd just be waiting for her in the danger room. He would wait for her, once she arrived he would look in her direction Let's get down to business.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Somehow I'll make a hero out of you (Moon)   Somehow I'll make a hero out of you (Moon) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 5:12 pm

Today, she was nervous... very nervous... Sure it was just Meta, but she hadn't trained with a Titan before, and she was afraid that he'd be too hard to keep up with. Ella decided ahead of time that she'd give it her all and that if she couldn't keep up with him that it was fine, he was a Titan after all.
When she arrived, Ella let herself in and made her way to the training room. She was wearing shorts and a sports bra, along with her hair tied up so it didn't get in her face. She was already physically fit, but she was not good at fighting what so ever. She only had a single move that occasionally got her out of trouble...

When she arrived at the training room, Meta greeted her there with a cheesy line. "To defeat! The Huns!" She joked, putting down her water bottle and heading towards Meta. "So, what are we doing today?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Somehow I'll make a hero out of you (Moon)   Somehow I'll make a hero out of you (Moon) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 5:49 pm

Meta looked her up and down, she was dressed appropriately and she was fit enough, plus she mentioned having training before. So Meta wasn't working from a completely blank slate, that was good. He himself was wearing similar shorts, plus a tanktop. She responded to his greeting with something about Huns, which made him frown What? What're you talking about?

He elected just to forget about it and move on I'm going to train you to be better in hand to hand combat. In time, I'll teach you some other stuff as well. First off, I wanna see what I'm dealing with, so go to work on this He moved over to the control panel and entered something in, then a training dummy appeared in the middle of the room.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Somehow I'll make a hero out of you (Moon)   Somehow I'll make a hero out of you (Moon) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:13 pm

When he questioned her little phrase Ella frowned. "Oh come on! You just said the-Mulan!- You know the Disney movie!?" She pouted, somewhat dumb founded that he didn't know what she was talking about. "You need to watch that movie." Ella told him, backing up a bit as he walked away. He then went on about how he wanted to see what she could do, stuff she expected to do today.
Suddenly, after he typed up something, a dummy appeared and he wanted to see what she could do. "Well I know at least 2 moves to help me get out of trouble..." She told him, walking up to the dummy.

The first move she placed both of the dummies limp arms around her neck, as if it was trying to choke her. She then kneed him in the groin, twisted his arm, and kicked it in the stomach. "You'd be surprised how often I get choked.." She joked, stretching out her arms again before getting ready to do the next move. Personally, she thought this one was impressive.
Ella got ready when she grabbed both sides of his shoulders and lifted herself so that her legs were wrapped around its neck. She used the momentum to throw him over and land gracefully on her feet... "Annndddd that's about it..."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Somehow I'll make a hero out of you (Moon)   Somehow I'll make a hero out of you (Moon) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 5:58 pm

Apparently Meta had unknowingly made a reference to a Disney movie, the only Disney movie he'd ever watched was that stupid thing with the snowman, Ella also said that he needs to watch that movie I don't have much time for that sort of thing. She then demonstrated what little technique she knew, first showing how she countered choking and then showing off a move to throw her opponent. The second move didn't impress Meta much, but the first showed that she at least knew how to throw a basic kick Those are nice, but I'd also like for you to perform some basic punches and kicks on it, just to see your technique
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Somehow I'll make a hero out of you (Moon)   Somehow I'll make a hero out of you (Moon) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 7:03 pm

He asked her to perform basic techniques to show him what she could do, and Ella cringed slightly. She got into a stance and gave two horrible punches to the dummy, and then one mediocre round house kick. Ella then turned to him for any instructions or approval on how to do it better. "I never really learned the basics... I just usually get kidnapped and then claw and kick my way out of it." Ella explained to him, looking at the dummy up and down.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Somehow I'll make a hero out of you (Moon)   Somehow I'll make a hero out of you (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 5:48 pm

Meta watched the way her body moved when she threw the basic attacks, so she could throw someone with her legs but she couldn't throw a punch? Didn't seem like she had her priorities straight in her training so far, but that wasn't a problem Clawing and kicking won't help you forever, sometimes skill is necessary. Watch this. He walked over to the dummy and punched it twice, first in slow motion to show her how he was moving and how to do it, then the second time he did it at its original rate to show how much of an affect it had Don't expect to deal as much damage as me, but just try to throw a real punch. He would then walk out of the way so that she could try again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somehow I'll make a hero out of you (Moon)   Somehow I'll make a hero out of you (Moon) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Somehow I'll make a hero out of you (Moon)
Page 1 of 1