Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask) Vote_lcapTwo wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask) Voting_barTwo wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask) Vote_lcapTwo wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask) Voting_barTwo wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask) Empty
PostSubject: Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask)   Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 7:49 pm

As a Titan, you were sent on patrol often. JumpCity was a large place and it required Titans to constantly be on guard, or to be out and about, something the gem has learned to love. Stopping crime and helping others made her feel great, but sometimes you simply don't know what to expect.
Yes, of course JumpCity was a place full of surprises and MetaHumans, but every once in a while, Garnet would be surprised. However, this wasn't that time.

Garnet arrived at some crummy back alley, towering above like usual as she spotted a group of shadowy figures. This looked dangerous.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask)   Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 8:13 pm

A group of Falcone's thugs were moving weapons from Gotham to Jump, and naturally they were nervous since the murder of Falcone's son the week before. "I'm telling you man, Bobby was there, and whatever broke into the safe house ain't human. He had a skull for a face and moved like a ghost, he ain't seen nothing like that!" A thug was talking to another as he unloaded the guns. "Eh, Bobby's full of it. Besides we have like 30 guys down here, if this "Spectre" shows up, he ain't getting out. Don't care what he is." The second thug was confident they could hold out against this new vigilante, not knowing he was the former HIVE operative Zero. Kris smiled as he emerged from the shadows clad in his black armored suit and skull mask, "Is that so? I got in easily, getting out won't be much harder." Then, quick as lightning, Kris pulled out his pistol and head shot both of them. He would then duck behind cover and start picking off the others, 30 kills meant 30 less scumbags on the streets.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption

PostSubject: Re: Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask)   Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 8:52 pm

"Great, I just started a new life and already have to come up with an excuse of why I had to stay after school to my parents so they don't kill me!" Danny Phantom flew as fast as he could, clutching the detention slip in his hand as he made his way home. He normally didn't use his powers freely like this, but he was 5 minutes past his curfew and his parents decided they needed to live miles away from the school, also missing the late bus didn't help either. On his way he couldn't help but stop in his tracks as he spotted some suspicious activity coming from the alleyway below, and a suspicious figure was also hovering in the rooftops above. *as curious as I am I can't stay, I'm already in my own deep trouble as it is* he thought as he was about to continue on his way, but then.....he heard the gun shots. "Great..." He turned himself invisible and approached the alleyway.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask)   Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 9:08 pm

Garnet was too late, she was too hesitant to take action and heard the gun as that punishment. The gem had no idea what was going on, but couldn't let them waste anymore human life. As she ran towards the chaos, the gem summoned her giant gauntlets and smashed down in the ground. This would create a ripple affect that would send the ground beneath all of the men into the air. Garnet would use this to her advantage as she ran towards them, attempting to grab a man and throw him off to the side.
She was on her highest alert, looking for the source of the gun shot so she could avoid being shot.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask)   Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 8:59 am

Kris saw the Titan jump in, that complicated things. When he was throne in the air, he did a flip and landed on his feet. He then took out a few smoke canisters and threw them onto the battlefield before taking out his new laser katana with a red blade and jumping in, slashing at the mob members, "Hey, Titan? Yeah, this is my mission, please resume your patrol. My investigation, my mission. Be on your way. Please and thank you." Kris then saw the person who looked like he was in charge, approaching him. This could be his key to Falcone himself.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask)   Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 3:36 pm

Danny was trying to take everything in and figure out exactly who were the bad guys here. Listening in, he figured out that the Afro-haired giant woman was a teen Titan, and he at least knew that they were the good guys. He then noticed the guy with the skull mask. *He looks pretty evil to me, and if a Titan is after him, then he must be, that and the point he's doing all the killing here.*

The Titan acted by attacking the ground and sending most of the mobbers, even the skull guy leaped, into the air. Danny was levitating, so just like a flying type in a Pokemon battle, was unaffected. Then canisters were thrown by Mr. Skull that filled the air with smoke. He saw him pull out a red sword and begin slashing around. "Okay that sword is pretty cool." Danny admitted, making himself visible, his glowing eyes were still probably the own thing visible through all the smoke. His hand began to glow as he charged up his ghost Ray. " Hey skull for brains, whatever you're trying to do here, I don't think the answer is trying to get these guys to join you in the afterlife, get it, you're wearing a skull..it's a dead joke...yeah never mind.." He then fired his ghost Ray in Mr. Skull's direction.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask)   Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 5:55 pm

When she joined the scene, the murderer told her to leave, saying this was his mission. Garnet assumed this wasn't as black as white as she originally thought, meaning she needed to play smart. She wouldn't do any serious damage to people, but she was going to knock them out and drag them to jail, the only problem was the sword wielder.
Garnet nodded to herself and super jumped next to the sword wielder. She'd then send a punch at him that was strong enough to send him into the wall. If he dodged that, she'd have a left hook coming his way.

She wouldn't linger for long as she turned her attention to a giant blast coming hers and the mans way. Garnet would do several back flips before running towards the ring leader, sending a punch his way too. She hoped that blast was from another hero because she couldn't stand having to fight another big shot like that.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask)   Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 8:00 pm

Kristen heard the jump land next to him and focused, he was a professional. He side stepped the punch and ducked the hook, pulling out a pistol he aimed it at the girl, who began moving backwards, he thought it was odd she moved from a pistol backwards. Then the blast hit him, and it felt good, it was a strong source for the energy vampire. When the smoked cleared he was unscathed from the blast. "I don't have time for you two! These men are Falcone's thugs, unloading guns into Jump. Either help me or leave!"
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask)   Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 8:18 pm

As the smoke cleared, Danny noticed his blast did nothing to Mr. Skull. oh crud
He then tried to take in what he just said, wait so he wasn't the bad guy?
Man I'm so confused, but what I do know, is that killing isn't the answer, trust me, I don't need more ghosts to fight. Danny said as he landed closer to the two. If we all have the same goal here, of trying to fight crime, maybe three heads can work faster than one? Maybe he said, the gullible young little Daniel.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask)   Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 8:51 pm

Garnet, being taller than the rest, simply looked over at her shoulder at the two. The new boy with the white hair was obviously fighting them for the betterment, on the other hand, she had the man with a sword who was murdering. She didn't care what his reasons was, taking another human life was wrong, there's always another way. Murder was never the answer.
The gem looked at the murderer with glasses covering her eyes, then slammed her fist down into the concrete. This was another attempt to launch the sword wielder into a wall, trying to get him out of the way. "I don't side with murderers." She stated simply, turning her attention back to the leader.

The Titan charged towards the leader and punched him squared in the chest, sending him into a wall. She didn't know if he was a super, but Garnet kept her attention on the sword wielder, seeing as he was the one causing the murder. "Now either you come to jail willingly, or I'll take you myself."
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask)   Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 9:18 pm

Kris did a backflip to avoid the shockwave and growled, "They are unloading ASSAULT RIFLES into the city. I don't kill them, hundreds of NON MURDEROUS INNOCENT CIVILIANS COULD DIE!" Kris sighed as the leader of the gang was dazed and the rest were either killed and incapacitated, "Look, I'm new to the whole hero thing, ever since I was a kid I was trained to kill. I'm a professional assassin. I used to work for HIVE for God's sake! I want to change, but I know once these scumbags leave prison, they will murder again." Kris walked towards the ghost kid, "Please help me."
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask)   Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 9:37 pm

Uh sure, yeah I can try. Watch this Danny flew back towards the mobsters, at that same time going intangible and invisible, and one by one quickly began burying their bodies into the ground, to where only their heads were sticking out. He came back up and reappeared. He managed to only bury about 11 of them, as he stood there a little wobbly, his powers came with the price, which was that they wore him out fast. Phew man...is parenting hard work or what....it's safe to say you're all grounded. just then one of the mobsters pulled out one of the so called rifles and began firing Danny's way. He made himself intangible just in the nick of time, but was startled to the point he staggered backwards and fell right through the brick wall. I'm okay! he yelled out, but what he found on the other side was a bit scary, as he saw crates upon crates upon crates of weapons, and guess what, a ton more bad people to fight. You guys might want to see this.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask)   Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 11:03 pm

Listening to his whining, Garnet couldn't trust him. He just murdered several people and then expected her to instantly believe everything he just said. That's not how it worked, especially with all these civilian lives on the line. "You don't get to choose who's lives to take, these people get taken to jail just like any other person. Just like people like you, you murdered several people and claim working with HIVE, you can answer to the police." She told him, speaking a lot more than she usually does.
The younger boy told them that they probably wanted to see what he was looking at. "I'll be there in a moment, we have a bigger problem right now." She told him, summoning her gauntlets again and looking at Kris. "Come peacefully, or I take you."
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask)   Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 11:48 am

Kris sighed and was about to drop his sword when he heard Danny, "I'm an idiot.... How did I not scout the inside?!" Kris ran and busted through the window, pulling out his bo staff, he would give these non-lethal tactics a spin. He ran up at a few off them delivering knock out blows to them, but this new style had a disadvantage... "GRRRAAAAHHHHHHH" Kris was shot between two plates in his armor on his leg. "HEY GUYS! THIS PUNK AIN'T THAT TOUGH!" They then began to converge on Kristoff's location, who was trying to use smoke bombs to escape, but he was badly injured.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask)   Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 3:15 pm

Danny was flying around, dodging behind crates and boxes, trying not to get shot, sending out ghost rays every now and then, but only a few would land, disarming a couple, sending some others flying and knocking them out. He stopped flying and landed behind a crate as he tried to come up with a better plan. He then heard spectre's agonizing yell as he was shot. "Mr. Skull Guy!" Danny flew to where he heard him scream but found the area to be shrouded in smoke. "Marco! Now you yell Polo!" He was having a hard time finding him, but he could see mobsters starting to surround someone, maybe it was spectre. Danny flew in and grabbed Kris, concentrating he managed to congure up enough power to turn himself and Kris intangible and fly them both back behind the wall. They both landed on the grounded, and Danny collapsed onto his hands and knees. "You're.....*huff puff*....welcome." He felt like his powers were going to give out on him and revert him back to human and expose him, he was trying his best to keep that from happening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask)   Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two wrongs make a right. (Kris, Ninja, Ask)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next