Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask) Vote_lcapHero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask) Voting_barHero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask) Vote_lcapHero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask) Voting_barHero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask) Empty
PostSubject: Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask)   Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 8:45 pm

((OOC: You will be skipped if 5 days pass since it was suppose to be your turn to post to keep things moving.))

”Just! Go! Down!” The girl shouted as she punched with each word the last one she let out a bright blue blast from her fist knocking out the massive man. She then ran at another man and jumped up slamming her feet into his chest as she fell out of the window with him. Slamming him into the side of the other building she quickly back flipped off him letting off an energy blast to fly back through the window as the man fell into a dumpster.

She then tackled another man to the ground and flung her foot out aimed at another shooting a blast at his face knocking him out and then head butted the one she was on. The last guy fired at her while running with a pistol. She though moving out of the way just in time and skid to a stop as he ran out of bullets. He threw the gun at her in frustration though rather than dodging she caught it and spun it in her hand aiming it at him.

“Heh its out of bullets! What are you gonna do now kid?” She smirked and shot his knee as she ran at him using her energy as a bullet. He shouted in pain before getting knocked out as she used him now kneeling down to her advantage and grabbed his head throwing it down into her knee that she threw up into his face.

She panted looking around before dragging the limb men to the window and threw each one into the dumpster outside along with giant bags of drugs before heading outside and pushed the dumpster down the streets of the docks into another building before closing the dumpster lid and used 2 rolls of duct tape to hold it shut and used a phone of one of the men to call the police to pick up the men.

” Now that that's done…” she muttered before leaving the phone on the lid of the dumpster and mad her way to the factory building and went down the stairs over to a hidden door that was now wide open and looked over the underground used to be drug dealer base that was now cleaned out of drugs. It was iffy but it would work, grabbing the backpack she left on the ground she huffed as she lifted the heavy backpack and  dropped it on the table in the center of the front room and checked the time.

Seeing that they would be there soon she walked up and out of the underground area and closed the hidden door before walking out of the seemingly abandoned building to wait outside for the other to arrive wearing her black and blue costume with its silver armor over top of it and her hood down resting her long wavy light blue hair that nearly glowed over top of it..

Last edited by Energy on Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: project renegade
Code Name: ren
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask)   Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 8:56 pm

A slew of pages flew to a spot about 6 feet from the girl slowly forming into the shape of a man before dissapeering into a yellowish light "are ye the lass that talked to me via those new fangled picture boxes ?" came the response of Alexander taking place of the pages carrying a jolt soda in one hand sipping its contents every so often
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask)   Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 9:04 pm

I sigh as I pull up in my truck. I'm still not completely sure about this but I'm gonna give this a shot. I hop out of the car and check my watch. I have to walk about a mile and a half to the meeting point (I wanted to park a ways away.. not exactly sure why..) and an hour to get there, thirty minutes if I wanted to be early. I smirk, roll my shoulders and go ahead and shift. I stretch my legs and lick one paw (a rock is stuck, okay?) before breaking off at a brisk pace towards the meeting point. As I come within the distance I can see the girl and a man seemingly waiting outside an abandoned warehouse (which I assume to be the one I was told about) I tilt my head slightly before padding closer, staying a safe distance away and giving them a calculating glance. I sit with a yawn, though from how tense I am it was probably obvious I wasn't at all relaxed. I, in fact, was prepared to run at any moment, or attack, one of the two.
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask)   Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 11:58 am

Pacific had been waiting, in the shadows, until the appointed time came. He saw a flurry of pages enter. That was the weird guy from the bridge. A tiger also entered. That was odd.

Pacific decided it was his turn. He walked in the door, found the other people, and found a chair to sit down in. Everyone else seemed on edge, so he decided to be calm, relaxed, even. Combined with his tropical attire, he probably seemed very out of place.

He nodded at the priest. The man was unusual, but he was certainly fighting the good fight. They had battled side by side before.

The tiger, he simply wondered about. He wasn't sure if it was a shapeshifter, or simply a very intelligent animal. He certainly didn't suspect this was the girl he'd been on several dates with.

The girl with blue hair and the armor seemed to be the mysterious host. Pacific didn't say anything. She knew who he was. And when she wanted to introduce herself, she would.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire

PostSubject: Re: Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask)   Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 4:12 pm

It was actually happening. Another chance to be a part of a team that could potentially live up to the legacy that the Teen Titans left behind. Alond'r was ecstatic about the opportunity, which squished the previously lingering sadness about the failed exercise with the other team. Although he didn't necessarily trust the person who invited him, he also couldn't deny his curiosity, which was why he decided to show up in the first place. He was high in the sky, enjoying the way the wind rushed through his hair.

It was always different seeing things from such a high point -- it made everything look so unreal, like a painting. He loved it. When he neared the meeting grounds, he could make out four figures down there already present. Slowly, he descended from his high altitude, green irises examining the figures as they cleared up. Two females, and two males. Interesting. He landed a small distance away from the blue-haired female, adorned in his traditional Tamaranean armor. "Hello all." He decided to speak first, seeing as almost everybody else seemed tense.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask)   Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 6:15 pm

((OOC: please note they at the end of my last reply were outside not inside and are still currently outside.))

It would seem that everyone were starting to flood in at this point as one after the other arrived. Hearing the first speak to her she looked over to him and nodded her voice unaltered as she spoke in her thickish japanese accent with its mature womanly undertone. ”I am indeed” She said looking from the pages… cool entrance.  

She then looked to Tigress and bowed to her a bit and nodded to her to thank her for coming. Next was the super skilled guy Mr. Pacific which she gave a nod to respecting his silence and looked to the next arrival tensing a bit but tried not to show it. She nodded to him as she spoke again with a voice that would sound vaguely familiar to him. ”Hello and thank you for joining us.”

Finally was Frequency who parcored down from the roof and tucked and rolled before jumping around excitedly ”Oh yeah! Dramatic entrance achieved!” Her voice having a soft russian accent. She ran over to join the others and beamed when she saw Wildfire, her promise she was given achieved right away making her give herself a mental ‘boooyaaaaah *****!’ When they all were gathered the girl looked around to each of them before speaking. ”You all can identify me as Energy Knight.

After I explain the team and how it will function and you the starting off base i have prepared for you all to take it or leave it I’ll explain my role to you all. For now introductions, if I miss anything or you want to add anything in about yourselves feel free to cut in.”
She looked to Alexander ”This kind sir here is the only person i failed to get the name of, but I like to call him the priest of, knifes, i can make gang's all around crap their pants after hearing what happened to another gang he encountered, or any variation i can think of at the moment.

He can as you can see teleport, has skilled with knives, and from what i heard, can take a full clip of bullets to even the head and after some time get back up unphased. I recruited him for obvious reasons.”
She then looked to Tigress. ”This is Tigress, she being the only one to show in her reply to me level of suspicion when i talked to her and asked more than just when and where do we meet. She can turn into a tiger, and has showed many feats of hero work such as saving hostages in the mall.

She seems new to the game but shows major potential. I recruiting her due to thinking she could make a good ally for you all and could use this time to grow greatly from the experience.”
She then looked to Mr. Pacific ”Thi sis Mr. Pacific…. Hes basically Batman… but leveled down to a reasonable level that we can all realistically strive for. He’s resourceful and uses his skills to make up for his lack of powers… or well seemingly lack of powers. I recruited him because every team needs that smart seemingly powerless guy to help the team remember they are not unkillable so the team should play smart.”

She then looked to WIldfire. ”This is WIldfire, his heroic feats getting him noticed by the Titans and was one of the few chosen to become the new Titan team. Though after events out of his control his team was unable to complete the trial needed to be brought in. He has super strength, flight, and can shoot people in the face with his starbolts. He has a good heart and determination. I recruited him because I felt he would make a great addition to the team and that he deserved another chance at a team.”

She then looked to frequency. ”Finally theres Frequency. She’s deaf but knows how to work around it and can see sound vibrations and can turn sounds into physical structures to use as weapons. She also showing skills of a up and coming decent detective of sorts. She seems to have the hero of the hero and drive to go good which is why I recruited her.” She looked to them all now. ”Overall I think while helping this city stay afloat you all could very much learn much from each other in different areas. Since it doesn't matter how skilled you are, in one area or another you can still learn much from others.” She said firmly and maturely.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask)   Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 6:45 pm

Alexander looked around at the group "My name is Alexander Anderson my skill and abilitys are gifts from my savior as well as im vary old been protecting the good for a long time 900 years ive protected i dont entend to stop now "

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask)   Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 8:14 pm

I nod as she explains me before shifting to my human form, still slightly stiff. My long dark auburn fishtail braid hangs over my shoulder, though slightly messy. I look around at all the others, not saying a word yet but recognizing or knowing a couple people present. I cross my arms over the "Icon for Hire" sweatshirt I was currently wearing. New to the game? Huh. Well, I guess that's true. She finishes off my intro with the fact I can turn into a tiger and I saved some people at the mall.
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask)   Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 2:23 pm

Energy Knight, as she called herself, began making introductions. Apparently, the priest had been around for a while. 900 years, so he claimed. Pacific didn't know if he could believe that just yet.

The tiger shifted into a human. Pacific felt his blood freeze. Ivory? There was no mistaking it. He had no idea that she had powers, much less that she was a superhero. But she hadn't seemed to recognize him yet.

He snapped back to the moment. There was something he needed to know.

"Energy Knight, you keep referring to this group as you, not us. You're not going to be a part of this? Why not? Don't you think you have something to contribute, or even something to learn?"

Batman? He'd never thought of himself like that. But the one thing he knew was that he didn't need powers to take down anyone in his way.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask)   Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 9:54 pm

Before the introductions began, another person flipped in to join the mix. She seemed very energetic and pumped up, and possessed an accent of another ethnicity that Alond'r had yet to know about. It made him interested, and that's when he realized -- Earth was a planet filled with a variety of culture, and the fact that he didn't know much about any of them made him feel ashamed. He barely knew about his own culture, due to having to flee Tamaran at a young age, so did he know much about culture period?

"A pleasure to meet you, Alexander. I am Alond'r, also known as Wildfire, as you heard." Although he mentioned Alexander, it was mainly directed towards the whole group.

Blinking a few times, he returned to reality, his emerald green irises moving to Energy Knight as she started to speak. He nodded along as the others were introduced, making sure to look at them as they were spoken about -- they seemed like a capable bunch, and he was glad to have been picked to be here. A small smile moved to his lips when he was spoken about; he felt like one of the "veterans" since he was picked to be on the previous team, though he didn't let it get to his head. He was the same as everyone else, and they were a team, or would be at least.

Then came the question about Energy Knight not being with the team. "I must inquire as well. You appear to be a capable leader."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask)   Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 4:22 pm

She let them all pop in with any information they wanted to to add onto what she said, she was a bit surprised at the priest Alexander being THAT old. Though She froze a bit hearing 2 of them asking why she spoke like she wasn’t going to be apart of the team and Wildfire claiming that seemed capable of being a leader. She wasn’t expecting this at all really but took a breath and spoke up after a long moment of silence.

”I’m not going to be apart of you all no… Sure I may be able to learn things from you all, I have from the last two teams I was on before they were disbanded for less than desirable reasons… I recently went through something that has changed me in more ways than one that has left me believing that I will not at the moment make a rather desirable hero like I had been before. I have to go through and figure out where I stand now before I can even think about being a hero full on again.

And I am not sure that I will be able to come back to being where I once was in the past.”
She said simply before motioning to the door. ”But enough about me… This is about you all and coming together as a team. If you are ready I’ll show you to a hide out that you can choose to take to use for your team or just take the supplies I have gathered for you all and find a new hide out.” She simply.

Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask)   Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 4:51 pm

Alexander bows his head "vary well its your dicition" and with that he headed inside
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask)   Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 8:11 pm

I nod at her explanation. If she doesn't want to be on the team that's fine. I'm not dead set on it yet myself. She motions for us to go inside to which I narrow my eyes. I if go in as one of the first ones it could be a trap, if I'm one of the last ones I might miss getting first pick of the supplies. I decide to risk it and let everyone go in before me.
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask)   Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 10:36 am

Energy Knight gave a cryptic reply, saying she had to figure out who she was. Pacific accepted the answer. He wasn't sure what her powers and abilities might be, but they still had a fair bit of muscle on this team as it was.

Energy Knight opened the door to their hideout and ushered them in. Pacific entered without hesitation. He seemed very relaxed, but it was, of course, a front. He was ready for anything.

The secret hideout seemed...used. There had clearly been previous occupants. That was fine, for now. Eventually, however, they would need to find a place that nobody knew about, even Energy Knight.

"You've done so much for us. Thank you. Whatever path life leads you down, I hope you are rewarded for this."
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask)   Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 1:31 pm

Energy Knight provided a valid reason for not being able to join the team. Although Alond'r wished that she could, he simply nodded his head, choosing not to pry for information or continuously ask. Even without the mysterious leader, they were still a team of what looked like able-bodied heroes. "Let us do this." His tone was low, as he was mainly speaking to himself, mentally praying that this time the team wouldn't fall apart but simply thrive. The hideout was manageable, and he was grateful that they were even offered a base of operations from the start.

A smile curled on Alond'r's lips as he nodded towards Energy Knight, reaffirming Pacific's statement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask)   Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next