Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Rose Flythe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Rose Flythe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Rose Flythe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Rose Flythe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Rose Flythe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Rose Flythe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Rose Flythe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Rose Flythe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Rose Flythe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Rose Flythe - Page 2 Vote_lcapRose Flythe - Page 2 Voting_barRose Flythe - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Rose Flythe - Page 2 Vote_lcapRose Flythe - Page 2 Voting_barRose Flythe - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Rose Flythe

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Rose Flythe - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Flythe   Rose Flythe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 5:50 pm

i have updated it now and need your opinion
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Rose Flythe   Rose Flythe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 5:53 pm

Yet again, almost nothing has changed about this application. I've told you my complaints several times and you either refuse to address them or make minor edits that don't fix the problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Flythe   Rose Flythe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 5:56 pm

what is missing now RAGE!
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Rose Flythe   Rose Flythe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 7:18 pm

Do not get an attitude with me. You've been warned about language once and your attitude once in the same application.

Now then, I'm going to list these nicely in bullet points, we're going to start simple and then work our way up.

• Size of the Dragon
  • Speed of her Flight
  • Speed she travels at in animal form for both the Tiger and Wolf
  • Tranq Darts are a bit odd of a weakness. Having a resistance to them of that level would mean that she's all but immune to toxins in her bloodstream. That in it of itself would be a power.
  • Never missing with a bow is considered mastery, it is a power. Make it so.

That's enough for now. Fix these and then we'll talk again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Flythe   Rose Flythe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 7:30 pm

okay first i appolagize for my attitude i have not eatten today and tend to gt cranky.
second added what you wanted.

thank you again for the help
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Rose Flythe   Rose Flythe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 8:08 pm

I'm gonna be taking this for the moment.

Longbow mastery is a solitary power. This puts you over.

Choose something to burn out of the following: Shapeshifting, Pyrokinesis, Aerokinesis, and Longbow Mastery.

Shapeshifting can be all collapsed into one power as long as they all have generally the same capabilities. Obviously the dragon can fly and the tiger's probably stronger than the wolf, but they need about the same speed and other general traits if you want to keep it that way.

I have notes on all of the other stuff but I need you to decide what your powers will be before going further.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Flythe   Rose Flythe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 8:15 pm

then the long bow should go then
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Rose Flythe   Rose Flythe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 8:38 pm

Alright, take the longbow mastery out then. You can be an expert or whatever, but not a master.

Shapeshifting: The average wolf speed falls between 31 and 37 miles per hour. If her wolf form moves ten times faster then that's at least 300 miles per hour. Tiger is the same, but can even extend up to 400 miles per hour. That makes the dragon seem considerably slower, which is certainly fine, but probably not what you want. I need them all to be generally the same speed otherwise. I also need to know how far she and her forms can hear.

Pyrokinesis: This is a site where most powers have limits. Things like fire need one of those limits. Of course I couldn't really confine that to a measurement of length but she doesn't need to be able to destroy an entire city in an instant with fire. I won't make you put area limits on this but at the very most you'll have to confine this to fireballs the size of cars. You definitely need a temperature limit though.

Aerokinesis: Can she immobilize them while suffocating them? How much force could one of her air barriers take before someone breaks through? And, as with pyrokinesis, there is a soft limit to how much air she can use. At the same time we don't need her to be able to suffocate a city block or something.

Other powers: What would fusing fire and air make? If it's another element it would have to be another power, which, at this point, you can't have unless you ax something else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Flythe   Rose Flythe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 8:45 pm

again thank you for the advice i am taking it under consideration and using it as much as i can
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Flythe   Rose Flythe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:26 pm

okay how does it look now Izzy and Acri
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Flythe   Rose Flythe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:27 pm

did i get fix what you guys wanted?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Flythe   Rose Flythe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:28 pm

i have a few friends that said that they can fix it up a bit more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Flythe   Rose Flythe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:28 pm

once its done i'll make sure to let you guys know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Flythe   Rose Flythe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:29 pm

oops one more thing you two THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP XD
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Rose Flythe   Rose Flythe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:55 pm

It still looks like she can make people spontaneously combust. As long as she's not setting people on fire instantly, it should be fine.

I need to know what her speed, sight, hearing, and agility are in every form. It's probably going to have to be nerfed, as well.

And for future notice, don't post multiple times like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rose Flythe   Rose Flythe - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rose Flythe
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next