Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Rose Flythe Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Rose Flythe Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Rose Flythe Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Rose Flythe Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Rose Flythe Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Rose Flythe Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Rose Flythe Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Rose Flythe Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Rose Flythe Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Rose Flythe Vote_lcapRose Flythe Voting_barRose Flythe Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Rose Flythe

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Rose Flythe Empty
PostSubject: Rose Flythe   Rose Flythe Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 3:35 pm

rose flythe

Rose Flythe 7510

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Rose Flythe
Nickname(s): Rosie
Codename: Red rose
Alias(es):
Classification: metahuman
Affiliation: Neutral Good

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: red
Eye Color: orange
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 135 lbs. in human form
Wolf form weighs a little under 145 lbs.
White tiger form weighs a little under 675 lbs.
Dragon form ways around 10 tons

===POWERS===

Powers:

• Shapeshifting: can change into three forms: wolf, tiger and dragon. Can swap directly from one animal form to another in a matter of seconds.

• Wolf: the wolf is a pure white wolf with yellow eyes. Can move at a speed of  200 miles per hour

• Tiger: the tiger is white with black stripes and orange eyes. Can move at a speed 200 miles per hour

• Dragon: the dragon is Eastern. It is long, has a green snake like body, and four limbs with black claws on all four of her paws. Wings are 15 feet long and are like bat wings but with horns at the tip. The tail has feathery like tendrils at the end, and has bull like horns on its head. Has green eyes and can fly and breathe green flames. The green flames are just as strong as regular flames but it makes controlling it ten times easier. The dragon is also the reasons why she controls the elements of fire and air. Dragon form ways around 10 tons. Dragon is as tall as a three stories tall and 25 feet wide. Can fly at 200 miles per hour.

• Pyro kinesis: uses the fire to harm her enemies by making the fire stay on them until completely burnt and nothing left but ash. Can make the flames jump from one person to the next with the just a thought. fire can only set three things on fire at one time. can only use for 2 hrs before magic runs out. Has a hard time controlling when angry or upset.

• Aero kinesis: controls the air to help enhance her speed and help her fly out of harm’s way. Can also use it to suffocate her enemy as an attack. Can not immobolize enemy while suffocating them. can only work on two or three enemies at one time when used for an attack. Can make a barrier around her for protection. airbarrier can only withstand around 25 lbs of force before breaking. Can only use for 2 hrs before magic runs out.

• other abilities:
    Can use both elements at the same time.
    Can not fuse both elements together.
    Enhanced speed, sight, hearing and agility in all forms, human or other.
    She can make the fire and air appear in her hands in a snap of her fingers
    Can make her clothing and weapons disappear when she changes forms but does not know what happens to them.
    Her clothes and gear always shows back up when she changes back into human form.
    Can make her sword go on fire when she needs an extra boost for an attack and uses air to make a barrier around her as a shield to protect herself.
    Can go days or even years straight in either form.
    Can go 2 hours straight using her fire or air abilities.
    Tranquilizer darts only take effect when it’s enough to kill an elephant then and only then will it have any effect to knock her out for at least half a day.

Skills:
    Is an expert with swords of any kind but mostly chooses the katana
    Is a second degree black belt in Karate.
    Only knows how to cook stew and steaks.
    Is a semi-pro with anything that has to do with music and painting/sketching.
    Is an expert swimmer

Weaknesses:

• Black steel: sucks all of her energy out of her and leaves her feeling empty and cold, it also stops her from changing forms and using any of her powers.

• nth metal: disables her magic

Equipment:

• A long Sword: long silver sword with a green emerald in the hilt
  • A Katana: long silver bladed katana
  • Amulet: wears an amulet around her neck that has a Ruby in the middle of gold heart.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:
Kind and caring when with the ones she cares about.
Sings when she is alone to make her feel less lonely.
Is sometimes shy when meeting new people.
Can be very scary and Hot headed when angry or upset.
Loves animals and children.

Strengths:
Gains strength from the love she feels for her loved ones.
The determination of accomplishing her goals of true peace and love for all makes it harder for her to ever be defeated.

Interests/Habits:
Loves to draw and sing.
But has the habit to lose her track of thought when in a conversation because her enhanced senses make it hard to concentrate.
Has a bad habit of losing her temper a lot.
Is hot headed at times when she is upset or angry at something or someone

[/b]
===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Mother is a pyro and father is a Meta human. Both are dead. No siblings.

Place of Origin: Russia originally but was taken to the states.

History: Was raised by parents until she was 8 and they died leaving her alone in the woods. Wandered through the woods until she found a village and collapsed from hunger and exhaustion. Village raised her and taught her Karate and how to sing and use a sword and bow. Lost her temper one day and nearly burnt the village down with her pyro powers. Villagers shunned her and banned her from the village leaving her alone at the age of 11. Met a pack of wolves and want to be with them and woke up the next day in her wolf form, but wolves did not accept her. Traveled deep into the woods and met a tiger that tried to kill her but managed to escape with little injury and figured out how to change forms into a black and white tiger. One day during her search of shelter in the mountain side she found a cave where she passed out with a fever. When she woke she found a dragon wrapped around her. She shifted into a dragon and learnt the ways of the dragon and how to control the wind before it died. Since then she stayed in the dragons cave and made it her home and has lived there ever since.

Sample rp: Rose is running through the woods in her wolf form hunting down a big buck for her dinner. After a few more minutes she jumps and grabs its neck in her jaws and bites down on its wind pipe until she hears a snap and the buck goes limp. after shifting back to her human form she lifts the buck onto her shoulders and carries it back to her cave in the side of the mountain nearby and starts getting ready to cook it. -time jump- as she is cleaning up she notices it is getting late and needs to head to the tavern for her singing gig tonight. She gets her jeans on and a v neck t-shirt and heads to the tavern. Once there the tavern keeper nods and says that they are ready when she is. She heads straight up stage and gets the mic. Every one turns to look at her as she starts to sing an old Celtic tune and can see that many of the men look at her with lust and awe in their eyes while the women give her looks of envy and jealousy.

Last edited by Energy on Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:27 am; edited 14 times in total (Reason for editing : grammatical errors and spelling errors)
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

Rose Flythe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Flythe   Rose Flythe Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 3:39 pm

Rose Flythe CMwNKcO

Claimed,

Expect a reply soon!
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

Rose Flythe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Flythe   Rose Flythe Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 4:02 pm

Hi Red Rose, you seem a bit confused as to the amount of detail to put into your powers and abilities, so allow me to explain quickly. Here at TTRPG, we pride ourselves on detailing our characters’ abilities rather thoroughly. Luckily your powers seem a bit easy to work with, however.

Shapeshifting:
Can Rose swap directly from one animal form to another, or would she need to morph back for a short period of time? How long does it take her to transform? Should we expect something like Beast Boy where she morphs very quickly, or something more like a werewolf where it’s a gradual transformation? What type of dragon form can she attain? We’ve seen dozens of dragons in fantasy over the centuries, and a picture would do quite a bit to drive her forward. Can the dragon form fly or is it land based? Does it breathe fire? Ice? Does it not even have a breath weapon? For that matter, what kind of size are we looking at for this creature? A height and weight check for the dragon would be extremely helpful for those roleplaying with you later on. Finally, I’m just curious what the relationship is between her forms. Tiger and Wolf I can see, they’re both vicious mammals. Dragon seems to come in from almost nowhere as a fantasy reptile that ranges from the size of a fire hydrant to the size of Titans Tower. There’s a lot of room for error with this form so we want to make sure we cover it.

Elemental Control:
OK, so for this one we’re a bit out of the loop here. What you’ve given me tells me very little about her limits as a whole. The terms for controlling fire and air are Pyrokinesis and Aerokinesis appropriately. Now, how much fire can she control at one time? Can she create fire from nothing like a Firebender or does she need a source of fire prior to using her abilities?

How strong is her aerokinesis? Aerokinesis is a very powerful ability depending on the hero or villain’s mastery of the art. One could use it to fly or create a devastating tornado. Use powerful winds to knock enemies off balance or create a vacuum around their head to suffocate them. It’s a very finicky ability and I’d like to know exactly what we’re dealing with here.

Weaponry:
When it comes to weapons around here, swords are a generic staple. I’m perfectly okay with how that one is. However, you mention she carries a quiver of arrows and her bow. How many arrows does her quiver usually carry? If these are normal weapons, is she trained in her use? How good is she? These should be listed under the “skills” section of her application. Keep in mind mastery-level training would be considered a super power, as this puts her on par with someone like Bushido for her sword and Green Arrow for her bow. And, for the sake of logic, I do have to ask what happens to these weapons when she transforms?

Finally, her weaknesses are not very well described. How is diamond a weakness to her? Does its presence stop her from transforming? How is it more of a weakness than any other weapon is?

As a foot note, I’d like to let you know that formatting is very useful in applications. It makes it very easy to read and very easy to edit. Make sure you fill out the strengths of her personality in the application, it's important to establish her character! I’ll link one of my own applications as an example to avoid putting anyone in the spotlight.

https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t5584-blake-belladonna

Please reply to this topic when you’re done with the edits or send me a personal message…or both! After that I will gladly give your application another look.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

Rose Flythe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Flythe   Rose Flythe Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 7:42 pm

You really didn't do what I asked, darling. The only thing you've actually covered is what happens to her weapons when she changes forms. I still have no idea what her actual limitations are, and I'm going to need you to adjust it. In my last post I gave you an example of what's acceptable in an application, and I suggest taking some pointers from it.
Back to top Go down

Rose Flythe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Flythe   Rose Flythe Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 7:45 pm

to be honest i have no clue where the weapons go but you know how beast boy shifts and his clothes just disappear? well its kinda like that but with everything she carries on her.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

Rose Flythe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Flythe   Rose Flythe Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 7:53 pm

And I accept that change, that isn't the problem. The problem with your application is how it's presented and the complete lack of any organization or defining limits for her abilities. I understand she transforms, but there's absolutely nothing explaining why she transforms. There is also absolutely no history for your character whatsoever, which is something else you will need to remedy.
Back to top Go down

Rose Flythe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Flythe   Rose Flythe Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 7:58 pm

she has no history she has no memories of how she became to be and has no idea of what she is
and i am sorry for the lack of organization. if i had some ocd in me it would probably be better but that only kicks in at my desk at work and only with papers and pens
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

Rose Flythe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Flythe   Rose Flythe Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 8:06 pm

And that's fine, for example, one of our members has a character named Bow. Bow has absolutely no memory of her life as a child. However, she still has the history section filled out. The reason is because the roleplayer knows. The roleplayer knows how and why they have their powers. The roleplayer understands where the character comes from and what they are, it's your job as the roleplayer of your character to know exactly who your character is.
Back to top Go down

Rose Flythe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Flythe   Rose Flythe Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 8:08 pm

i'll try but i'm worried it will be crappy because i use my character as another version of myself.

Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

Rose Flythe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Flythe   Rose Flythe Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 8:09 pm

Well just go with it then. There's no harm in having a character who's completely normal outside of their powers.
Back to top Go down

Rose Flythe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Flythe   Rose Flythe Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 8:20 pm

is it better now or is it still eh....shitty
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

Rose Flythe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Flythe   Rose Flythe Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 8:29 pm

First of all, be more careful with your language. We avoid using that here. Second of all, most of my issues are still completely unsolved. I want actual numbers and timers on these things. How big is the dragon? How much does it weigh? Exactly how many arrows will she be carrying at a time? How good is she with her weaponry? You state she has training but you don't tell me to what extent. You don't tell me how her Pyrokinesis or her Aerokinesis work. These are all things I need to have before I can approve you.
Back to top Go down

Rose Flythe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Flythe   Rose Flythe Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 8:56 pm

ok i shall see what i can do
Back to top Go down

Rose Flythe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Flythe   Rose Flythe Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 9:11 pm

i don't like to use the terms elements cause it is easier to spell and remeber.
i don't know what else to say other then i probably will never be accepted cuz my organization skills are terrible.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

Rose Flythe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Flythe   Rose Flythe Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 3:21 pm

Well, for one thing it looks much better now. However, you're still giving me little to no information. How quickly does she move while in her animal forms? Does it translate in any way to her abilities while in human form? How big is the dragon for the 12th time? How much does it weigh? How much fire can she control at once? How proficient is she in the control of the elements? Can she fuse them both together and make a fire tornado or something? I have literally no idea what to ask because you're not giving me any definite limitations. All I know is she's kinda a shapeshifter but kinda not because she's limited, she's kinda able to use weapons, and she kinda can control some elements or something. I have nothing to work off of and I need something so I can help you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rose Flythe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Flythe   Rose Flythe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rose Flythe
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next