Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Newbie Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Newbie Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Newbie Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Newbie Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Newbie Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Newbie Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Newbie Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Newbie Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Newbie Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Newbie Fight - Page 4 Vote_lcapNewbie Fight - Page 4 Voting_barNewbie Fight - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Newbie Fight - Page 4 Vote_lcapNewbie Fight - Page 4 Voting_barNewbie Fight - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Newbie Fight

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Newbie Fight - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 4:58 pm

I guess we're going to wait for JaK to do something unless you can stop it.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:00 pm

Ooc: Don't edit anymore, buri am going to try and clear up as much as I can aboutZack at once so future misplays are limited. He is of average height and build, though he can repell his limbs from him against a surface to increase his pushing strength. His horrific past means he has experienced some of the worst sights, tortures, surgical procedures, psychological damage a human can survive, and therefore rarely feels fear or dread. However when in the vicinity of something reminding him of his past he is generally paralyzed with fear, doubt, and rage. The alloy beneath his flesh is composed of interlocking plates that slide over eachother as he moves. The alloy is a fictional metal I cane up with. It is nearely impenetrable however is incredibly heavy, and is superconductive to heat, cold, and electricity. If you press a lit ciggarette against the metal in his palm the heat will spread as far as his elbow. The same with an ice cube. Hit him with a tazer and the result will be similar to a human hugging an electric fence. He has nerves in his skin and feels hits, but every blow is only skin deep. Since he was rebuilt from a dying kid, he has been trained and pushed to the brink of death in a program with a fifteen percent survival rate. He specializes in unarmed and knife fighting cqc, and is a master of jujitsu-like combat. His timing in cqc is impeccable and can easily catch a punch under one arm and break that punching arm or land a flurry of blows into his opponent's face and chest. His close to mid range accuracy with his guns is unparralelled, though his long range accuracy could use a bit of work to say the least. He is skitzophrantic, and has a second personality in his head. He believes his weapons are people and converses with them regularly. Thanks to his armour, Zack weighs close to half a metric ton, or around a thousand pounds. His jacket has two layers of Kevlar armor with interlocking steel plates between. The elbow joints only have a single Kevlar layer to allow for movement. If there is metal beneath him, ie, a sewer system, he can repell it and push/pull buildings and cars to effectively skate along half a foot or so above the ground, though not not very long periods of time. If more stuff arises I will post mote as necessary.

Zack hit the ground with a tremendous thud, followed by the log. As the dust cleared, Zack sat up, cracking his neck and dusting himself off. His skin was covered in gashes and in many places, the metal of his armor could be seen shining through the blood. His pants were ripped and mangled and the white rag that had once been a tee shirt wad gone altogether, replaced by ragged, bloody flesh and glinting metal. "That may actually bruise... And I'll probably be sore for a few weeks. Not bad, Mouse, not bad. You two wanna keep going? I've nothing better to do and this is quite fun." Zack pulled his fallen Famas to him, placing it on his back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:03 pm

OT: This is actually why I don't like you rping for my char kind of. Spykeback can do nothing in this situation. Mainly because you injured him in last post and in my own next post the watch would've timed out anyway. My spikes can't block something that big and even if they could I'd have to throw them since my mobility has been taken away and at such a close range, the log would hit Zack way before the spikes could rainbow over to it and spike through the log. Sorry, best I can do that is actually believable is this...

Spykeback would drop to one knee as the bullet grazed hima nd mere moments later, noticed that Raven had gone into a dark sinister mode. Now Ben was a fan of the comics, but he didn't know this Raven had the same daddy issues. This was bad, he was being taken over by his evil side and Ben was unable to speedily run over to Zack do to the flesh wound.

"RAVEN NO!! STOP, you don't know what you're doing. Do not kill Zack, you're supposed to be trying out not taking him out."

OT2: And ya SIlent, you should really link peep to your app in sig or something so we know that he ways 2000 pound, has a microchip in his head and treats his weapons as family because when I first joined, I knew none of that.
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:34 pm

OOC: Sorry, that's why I find it difficult. In one post I had you doing nothing and you were upset, so I had you do something and you're still upset. And besides, you did exactly what I hoped you would do anyway, basically whatever happens whenever Raven goes Trigon, someone she knows and trusts snaps her back.

Raven inhaled sharply, and the his control on the spike broke. It tumbled to the ground a few yards away fro Zack. Of course, he had gone too far. Looking down at Zack, he saw him still grinning, but covered in bloody gashes and tattered rags of what used to be clothing. Raven moved downward, Ben was staring at him, and he looked frightened. Had he really been that bad. He couldn't remember anything after he let rage take control. He acted older than he was, he seemed old as well. But Raven saw what he had put him through, he was still just a kid.
Pulling his hood tighter over his face, he concentrated, widening the wall around Zack's weapons and tossing them to him. Zack was walking over grinning, hands already extended to catch his lost weapons, like old friends. But Ben was still looking at him, re-evaluating what he thought he knew. Raven understood.
He trusted me because I was like his comic book. Now that he knows how dangerous I am, he can't bring himself too. Raven sighed and walked towards the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:35 pm

OOC: Just a voice from the outside here. I think it would be best to just not rp for other characters. Just stick to your own. Rping for others makes them feel like you are controlling them, which isn't always fun. Making someone else say or do anything is pushing god-moding, which is frowned upon in most sites (including this one). Just try to be descriptive enough in your actions, and then wait for a real response from the actual other player. Just some humble advice.

IC: Evan woke up. He had no idea how he had fallen asleep. Had something happened? He had missed a large portion of the fight. He quickly downloaded the recording from the training room computer.

Something must be wrong with my coding. Perhaps it is a virus. I've never experienced a black-out before.

"Excellent fight, everyone. Zack, I am not feeling well. I need to find someone to repair my coding. Nobody in the tower is qualified to do this. Don't worry, I will return soon. I am going to Star Labs."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 10:05 pm

Ben would revert back to his human form as the watched timed out, his bullet wound was no longer there for Ben never kept the actual injuries from battle; merely the fatuge from the strain of it. Maybe this was due to the Omnitirx being infused into his DNA, so the strain the aliens went through also took a toll on his body.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:21 am

Zack walked over, clapping Raven a little too hard on the back before playfully putting Ben in a headlock and rubbing his head, not realizing that in doing so he had gotten blood and splinters all through his hair and a bloody handprint on Raven's back. (Icky, I know but it's exactly what he would do, he is kinda hard to gross out and is used to being covered in blood, whether his, someone else's, or both, and tends to forget when he is. And it's 1000 lbs, not 2k, a metric ton is 2k, and he's give or take half that.) "Now we see why Kara keeps short stuff around! And here I thought you were just some kid!" Releasing Ben, Zack pit an arm around both Ben and Raven, steering them towards the exit. "We're definitely going to have some fun in training! It's just too bad Mouse lost his cool and felt bad about it, then shorty timed out or whatever he called it. I haven't had a fight like that in ages!" Interestingly, Zack was considerate enough not to put much weight on either teen, though at the same time he didn't seem to realize the blood, rubble, and bits of wood he was getting all over them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 12:20 pm

As Ben strolled towards the exit of the training room with Zack, who was getting debris from battle all over him. he thought of turning into Leapfrog so he could hop away, but then as he looked at the Omnitirx he woudl see the wrist watch was timed out...Great.

"BLEH! Um...Ya sure...We should both probably console Raven, if he's anything like the Raven from the comics; he's probably beating himself up right now about what happened."

Ben would whisper this into Zack's ear, so Raven didn't hear him and it would seem like Zack himself noticed the grimace on the Titan's face.
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 3:48 pm

/raven's grimance faded away as he realized that he was on the team. After all that he had Zack and Ben in, just by coming! Perhpas he didn't like Zack, but he definitely had to respect him. And Ben was no longer watching Raven in fear, more so in worry. As if he cared how Raven was doing rather than if he was about to start desroying things.
Perhaps that's what makes a titan, trust. Raven thought. The only people to trust me so fast were my dimension's team.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 10:32 pm

Zack looked at Ben. "You sure, short stuff? I'm not exactly a therapist... Aw well. Might as well give it a go, eh?" Zack turned to look at Raven, still walking with an arm over both the dark teen and Ben. "You know, if you keep letting stuff get ya down you're just gonna get yourself killed. Or worse. You fought well, Mouse, that's what's important here, forget about your temper tantrum. Things can always get worse, Mouse. There's always someone you can look at and shudder, and there's always a reason to be thankful. Look at Shorty here for example. He's tiny. That sucks. And physically, he's weak. But he can turn into all these crazy aliens who can fight something fierce. Look at yourself. If you're anything like the chick in the database, you've got some serious daddy issues, but hey, at least your parents weren't a pair of innocent humies what got butchered in front of you along with countless people. At least you haven't died. At least you can truly smile..." Zack's speech faded away at the last bit and the corner of his grin twitched. He shook his head, and continued leading the way. "Besides, who want's ta talk about that garbage, eh? Let's get some pie!"
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 11:36 pm

OOC: It may be just me, but that seems like an oddly satisfying ending. I can stop there, unless people want to keep going with something.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 8:14 am

Ooc: meh, I'm fine either way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newbie Fight
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4