Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Newbie Fight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Newbie Fight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Newbie Fight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Newbie Fight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Newbie Fight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Newbie Fight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Newbie Fight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Newbie Fight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Newbie Fight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Newbie Fight - Page 3 Vote_lcapNewbie Fight - Page 3 Voting_barNewbie Fight - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Newbie Fight - Page 3 Vote_lcapNewbie Fight - Page 3 Voting_barNewbie Fight - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Newbie Fight

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Newbie Fight - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:49 pm

ooc: Hah! Got it! It's a little revised...
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:01 am

OOC: Ope, I don't get it. What happened?
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:27 am

Wadda mean? I tried to post, and the site deleted it. I got mad, and posted to that effect, then rewrote and revised my post, posted it, them posted of my triumph of said post. Not confusing in the least! XD
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:36 am

Ooooh, I thought you meant 'got it' like to a joke.
I thought you went back and like, finally understood JaK's pun about points....
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:56 am

wow... lol.
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:01 am

Raven pulled up the earth in front of him to stop Zack's bullets, two of which missed entirely, the third clipped he rock wall and shot off towards the entrance to the training arena. He wandered where the man by the couch had gotten off too, he had never come to watch the fight.
Raven almost stepped out when Zack's next spray of bullet's zipped past the rock. Should he stay here and trut Ben to stop Zack's barrage wiu his Famas?
Spykeback is fast, but I doubt he can dodge bullets. Raven thought. At least not when the shooter is as accurate as Zack is.
"Looks like it's time for me to get involved in the fight" Raven muttered. A bird shaped shadow enveloped Raven and moved through the rock towards Zack who shot into it repeatedly, even though the bullets kept passing harmlessly through. The shadow picked up speed and enveloped Zack as well.
Flying through a house, Zack was left behind and slammed against the outside wall. The shadow dissipated and Raven came out casting his spell.
"Azaroth Metrion ZYNTHOS!" He shouted, As the building collapsed backward onto Zack, of course this wasn't going to hold him for long. But it provided time for Raven to regroup with Ben on the other side of the arena.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:57 am

OOC: As I'm not actually fighting, I'm going to stop following this thread for a while. If you guys need Model Eleven for anything, just PM me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 3:38 am

OT: I really wish I could've got an attack in during all that... =/

As Spykeback flew towards Zack, he was sure that there was no way he'd avoid and the duffus would be splattered or skewered, however, he was wrong! The Titan would some how do a matrix like move and avoid the multiple projectiles, his body had tilted too fast and at an angle that the human body could not possibly bend at, as if suggesting he was shoved or blown over. In any case, Ben's attack missed and the boulder he was on would crash into the ground, but just before impact the spikey alien leaped off into a crock-screw back-flip; landing it perfectly while the rock spiked into the ground a few feet away from him. Although, he would have no time to marvel at his own daring feet, for soon afterwards bullets would go zipping past his head and within seconds Ben quickly dashed behind the boulder for cover. Occasionally, he would try to peek over and fire back at Zack, but each time he did so, his head was nearly blown off; Spykeback was pinned down. Though after a couple more moments, he would hear a pounding sound and watch as Zack was slammed into a building. It was at this time, the young hero leaped up onto the boulder and pulled one very long spike from right next to his spinal cord. It would resemble a double edged spear and not wanting to give his opponent a chance to rebound, SPykeback would run back into battle; nearing the downed Zack while twirling his long staff like spike to avoid any bullet fire from the metal teen.

Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:29 pm

Zack whirled around to open fire at the magic attack with both weapons before he was thrown bodily into a building. Mouse is a magic user? Makes sense. What'dda you three think we should do? Magic user means he should be physically weaker, so close combat should do the trick. Aye, the best way to deal with a spell slinger is to get in the pesky bugger's face and smash 'im. I agree, plus he must chant that little mantra of his before any powerful spell. If we get too close, we can break his concentration by forcing him to remain on the defensive, thus severely limiting his efficiency while maximizing our own. But how to accomplish this? Zack pondered his situation as he stood, reloading his weapons and placing his Famas on his back. He noticed Ben charging forwards while Raven hung back. He was about to open fire on Ben when he noticed a glint of light at the end of the narrow trench his slide had created. His grin widened cruelly as another idea formed in his mind. He stepped to the side, pulling himself out of the rubble and ran at an angle placing Ben directly between him and his knife. Dropping to one knee to increase his accuracy, he opened fire with his Glock, targeting Raven in an attempt to keep him from being able to mount a second spell based attack, simultaneously recalling his knife, which spun towards him like a miniature saw. Worst case, Ben would somehow see it coming and the blade would attach it's self to Zack, giving him his weapon back. Best case, he had one less attacker to deal with for the foreseeable future. Unless of course he had misjudged the alien's abilities.
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 4:07 pm

OOC: Sorry I didn't let you attack ZaK, I'll let it happen next.

Raven gasped, he saw the knife wiggle as it drew itself out of the ground towards Zack, and Ben was right between them. Raven knew that his normal powers couldn't combat Zack's magnetism, there wasn't a way to stop the knife.
Zack was standing across from Spykeback. The alien was staring intently at him, evidently unaware of the knife as Zack taunted him, holding his attention. They were too far away to hear what he was saying, but if Spykeback was hit with the knife, he wouldn't just lose the fight, he'd lose his life.
What is he thinking?! That's his teammate! Raven thought frantically, he could bring up a rock wall to stop the knife, but the mass of the knife gave it more magnetic force than the bullets, it might go straight through the wall and Ben.
Raven closed his eyes and called out to his rage, attempting to trigger it himself for the first time. Since' the beginning, Zack had come across as rude and cruel, hopefully, his rage would ignore Ben, who had been nice, and help to focus his attacks on Zack. With his rage, maybe he could stop the knife.
If I go too far, I have to trust Ben to bring me back before Zack is killed seriously hurt. I just hope Ben remembers that much from the comic books, from whenever I was angered.
He recalled, Slade, Terran, Dr. Light, his father, anyone who had angered him. Every taunt insult and aggravation they had caused him, and once again felt his vision split into four and saw red. He reached out with his new strength and plucked the knife out of Zack's control, it glowed black and swerved towards him, traveling faster than Zack could have pulled, missing Ben entirely and pinning Zack's glock to the wall through the trigger guard, the point wedged in too tight to be pulled back by magnetism, the guard of the knife stopping the gun from returning to Zack Then Ben reached Zack.
Spykeback stabbed out at Zack and hit his Kevlar jacket as the man dodged the jab. The point only slightly punctured the woven material and then was immediately withdrawn as Ben jumped away, staff in hand, to avoid a vicious blow from Zack's forearm. Spykeback twirled the spike through his fingers and trembled as bullets from Zack's last round struck his makeshift staff. Once more Ben lunged forward, twirling through the air in a horizontal spin, and swung out with his staff. The blow connected with the side of Zack's head as Zack tried to draw his Famas to replace his glock, and on impulse he fired the gun. As Zack was thrown sideways twenty yards, Ben fell to one knee, clutching his thigh with a wound in the same place as Raven's. The bullet had grazed but there was still a surprising amount of alien blood. Spykeback's spikes may be indestructible, but his skin appeared to be as soft as any humans.
Raven swooped in and grabbed Zack with the black tentacles emerging from under his cloak, Trigon's blood ran through his veins and with it all of his powers. Raven released Zack and zoomed forward again to drive him into the wall of the last house.
The arena was decimated, three piles of rubble stood where the houses had once been, gouges in the earth from Zack's falls were concentrated in the middle. The only tree that had been there was split in half, and boulders and spikes littered the ground and walls. Only the woodland on the far side of the woods remained undamaged.
Raven grabbed Zack again and swung him out towards the forest, pulling out three trees from the earth and crushing them into wooden logs. He raised his arms together and lifted them towards Zack. As the logs raised to surround Zack in midair, Raven yelled, clapping his hands together. The logs turned inward and collided with Zack from all three sides, 12 tons of wood crushing inward. When the logs came apart, Zack was released and he fell straight down.
As Zack fell Raven raised his arms, grinning wildly, fanged teeth apparent. The logs came together and the bottom half was shaved down to create one humongous wedge, sharpened to a point. He raised it higher above the still falling Zack.

OOC: Sorry for making it so long, and going godlike....

Last edited by canace on Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 4:24 pm

ooc: Oi, I really need to make this more clear to people, but his weapons are a part of his conscious. He sees them as people and converses with them regularly. They are what he referred to eirlier about outnumbering you and Ben, breaking his weapons is like killing a team mate...
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 4:37 pm

I'm sorry, Is that because Zack is insane or are the guns actually alive in a way? I'll repair the gun later on if he wants me too.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 4:44 pm

It's his insanity, but he sees them as people. In his eyes, repairing a dead body accomplishes nothing. Think of it as you ripping his friend's head off, stitching the head back on, then giving it back. He'll see you not only as a murderer, but as someone who further insulted him afterwords...It's a good way to get him to want to kill you more than anything...
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 4:46 pm

Aight, I changed it. good now? sorry for that... Sad

Last edited by canace on Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 4:51 pm

Gratzi. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newbie Fight
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next