Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Newbie Fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Newbie Fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Newbie Fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Newbie Fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Newbie Fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Newbie Fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Newbie Fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Newbie Fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Newbie Fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Newbie Fight - Page 2 Vote_lcapNewbie Fight - Page 2 Voting_barNewbie Fight - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Newbie Fight - Page 2 Vote_lcapNewbie Fight - Page 2 Voting_barNewbie Fight - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Newbie Fight

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Newbie Fight - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:40 pm

As the bullet hit the leg, Ben would wince. This was much more than a friendly sparring match, this was a fight with the only rule seeming to be not to kill each other!

OT: You have to type it in manually, so you put green in color scale and then delete where it says green out of coding, replacing it with lime or w/e color you want. For example;

[color= lightgray or turquoise or silver][color]

^ get it?
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:51 pm

OOC: Yep, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:47 pm

Ooc: thanks. And it's fine for this fight considering you went through all that trouble to write out such a spiffy fightscene, but Zack controls metal by attracting and repelling objects to himself. He's the magnet. He can alter the path of bullets flying at him, causing them to miss, as well as attach them to protect team mates from most distances, however a bullet moves too fast for him to perform a full guided missle type attack. He can, in an extremely limited sense, do so with his knife, launching it away, pulling it back, and repeating in order to attack a foe from the back and front at once(ie he could shoot at them while pulling his knife back at severely reduced accuracy from the gun due to the magnetic pull.) and as for the clap rock thing, his weight makes him easily pinable, though he can magnetically repell his arms from his sides and free himself in some circumstances, but he generally shrugs off physical damage like it's nothing. He feels it, but the pain does no real damage other than whatever may happen to his skin. Intense heat will cook him from the inside out, intense cold will immobilize him, and lightning will fry him. But try and punch him and you may just break your fingers. Anyways, this is all for future reference. If you wanna put my char in your replies it's best you know. And now you know. And knowing is half the battle. XD

Ic: Zack laughed, spinning his combat knife in his palm. "Not bad, mouse. You can hold your own. But how well do you work with others? I know I'm supposed to avoid the kid, Will, but who else is there?" Zack's last sentence seemed to be to no one in particular. "Small child person whose name I have not yet learned, step forward. You and Mouse will form a team, try and take mine out. No killing, remember. Just a good fun fight. I want to see if our mouse is a team player." Zack reloaded, his grin wild. "Let Mortal Kombat begin!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:56 pm

OT: Silent's char annoys me, because to fight him I'd have to be made of metal to repel his bullets and even hurt him really. Though, then he'd just toss me around magnetically; but, since Sage and Zack never did finish their first fight, were eventually going to go round two...It's inevitable and I'm bringing diamond with me BISH!! lol Twisted Evil

OT2: Sorry for spamming, just wanted to lay down the challenge.
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:28 pm

OOC: Alright, I'm just not going to RP for characters until I can see all of their powers in demonstrations. And since' JaK has the omnitrix, it'll be a while...

Raven's leg was burning but he could use the assistance, Jack's taunts weren't too offensive but it would still be better to have someone to share them with. He watched as Jack placed his knife between his teeth and took out his Famas, the weapon glinted red in the artificial light of the arena, a threat perhaps, a testament to all the blood it had spilt. Jack seemed to have an incredible back-story, and if Raven ever managed to join the team, he hoped he never found out what it was.
"Whatever you want, Zack." Raven said, pressing his hand into his thigh above the burn. "I'm sure we'll work well together Ben.".
Why am I so trusting of this child I just met? Raven thought, wondering at how fast he'd made a friend. He was the first one to trust me in this team, and I'm thankful, but maybe there's something else to it. But ahh that was it, the color of Ben's jacket matched Beast Babes skin tone perfectly, it was one of the few elements of home he'd found in this dimension. A small measure of comfort, which made another weapon against Zack.
"Sure Raven." Said Ben, running towards him with a grin on his face. Raven thought the kid sounded surprisingly enthused to work with him. But then he remembered, he was one of the comic book heroes in Ben's original dimension.
If the "original" teen titans had lived here, then Zack probably knew how dangerous it was to anger Raven.
Why does he still persist in taunting me then? Raven asked himself flustered. Of course, history had shown that Raven's anger was also his only real weakness. Although Zack had done a pretty good job of hurting him so far, and yet with all the damage he'd caused to Zack, there didn't seem to be a scratch on him. He turned to face Zack again and waited for someone to make a move. Ben turned the wheel on the omnitrix cover and pushed down...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:08 am

As Ben saw himself get called up to bat by Zack he smiled, this guy really wanted a 2 on 1...Fine with him.

"Ok, but I'm warning you loudmouth; once I go hero, you might wish you this handicap was the other way around."

After hearing Raven's assurance of their teamwork, Ben would answer him and then stand next the boy version of one of his comic hero. How cool was this, being able to fight along side "THE" Raven..Well sort of.

"So you like to use guns, huh? Well bullets or magnetism won't do you any good against Overflow!"

As Ben rotated the watch 180 degrees and pulled up the holographic image of the aquatic alien on it's face plate. He would press down on it and immediately start to grow 2 feet taller. His back and forearms started to grow long spike like tips and his skin turned a pasty white. Finishing off the transformation with his nose disappearing from his face and his fingers and toes combining together to make 3 big mandible index fingers on each of his appendages; transforming the boy into SPYKEBACK!

"AwwWwWWWww Man! Not who I was going for at all...Stupid watch."

That being said, Ben had to make do with what he's got. Pulling out two long spike tipped daggers from his torso and grasping them tightly, it looked like this was going to be an all out dogfight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:53 am

That wasn't Overflow. It must be human psychological tactics at work. The battle was truely about to begin. Zack versus Ben and Mr. Raiden. Evan waited to see who would strike first.
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:17 pm

OOC: Is there a specific way each of your characters talkes or does it matter, like does Spykeback have a sharp rasp to his voice?

Raven glanced over out of the corner of his eye. Ben had grown a couple of feet standing taller than Raven. His overall stature had changed completely, it was incredible. His voice had sharply changed as well. Perhaps he couldn't overrule the Omnitrix, but watching Ben twirling the spikes in his hands, Raven definitely felt like he should be intimidated.
This effect of course was completely wasted on Zack who was clutching his sides, evidently in laughter at the Omnitrix's change in plans.
"OOOOHHHH, I forgot just how ridiculous you could look!".
Raven glowered at Zack, and then glanced back at Ben's green and black omnitrix symbol attached to the alien. Remembering the color of his jacket, and the connection between Ben and Beast Babe. He slowly moved himself into the air, building his happiness.
Floating headlevel with ben, Raven looked at his first new friend in this dimension. As Ben's alien eyes looked back at him, Raven smiled for the first time he had arrived. Nodding they turned thei attention to Zack...
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:28 pm

"Interesting. You know, Shorty, I've yet to see why Kara keeps you around until now. This should be fun, cqc is always the best." Zack's head tilted to one side as he spoke, and he drew his combat knife, licking the flat of the blade as his wild eyes flickered between Raven and Ben, like a cat among mice. He gracefully drew his Glock and held them both in a defensive stance, the glock held with his elbow down and his wrist to his chest, it's barrel pointed at a wide downward angle, and the knife held high in a reverse grip, his forearm crossing his face and the blade pointing straight down. "And you never know, the handicap may still be the other way around, there are more of us over here, after all." Zack stood with his head facing Ben and Raven, and his body at an angle in order to minimize his own size and keep his vital organs safe despite being encased in one of the strongest metals humanity had discovered. His training had it's downfalls. He was limited to a particular fighting style, and though he could improvise, he wasn't quite as effective. So he waited for them to attack, where his jujitsu like style of deflection and redirection would be the most effective, considering he specialized in deflecting enemy attacks only to steal his enemy's momentum for a counter of his own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:59 pm

OT: Actually yes most of them do have a sort of speech impediment:

Gasket sounds like he's far away do to his entire being, is made up of steam as if he was muffled. Overflow sounds murky as if he's speaking underwater. Leapfrog speaks with a croak in his voice and ribbits every couple of words. Bendactyl and Suckermouth don't speak, though Dactyl does screech. Smashface speaks certain "AH" sounding words like a sheep or goat. Badaboom's voice is computerized. Spykeback's voice is scratchy or raspy like you suggested Muscleman has a deep voice and finally Icepick sounds like the shredder from ninja turtles, do to it being masked literally.

"Ya, I think I get the point!"

As Spykeback says his obvious pun, he would spin the two spikes in his hands and run towards Zack, lunging both of them at him. The first being a test to see if he would deflect, catch it or be unable to do either and just get hit. While the other was a precession throw, aiming for his gun to disarm him. As Ben lead the charge he, would hope Raven was backing him up. Spykeback was durable wherever his spikes were located on his body, but otherwise his actual skin was no tougher than a humans.
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:35 pm

Raven grabbed the thrown spikes with his powers and increased their speed, making them harder to dodge or deflect. The spikes would get there far before Ben himself would normally, but hopefully that would give him enough time to see what Raven was planning.
In front of Spykeback, a black circle outlined the ground, Spykeback was fast and he would reach Zack soon enough, Raven just hoped Ben saw what he was planning to do before it was too late. Apparently he did.
With a leap, Spykeback launched himself into Raven's circle of energy and bent down.
Perhaps he knew it from the comics. Raven thought. Quickly focusing on the earth, he lifted the outlined circle of stone and threw it at Zack, with Ben perched on top. A trick he had perfected with Terran.
Spykeback had one spike stuck into the boulder and four clasped between his spindly fingers in the other hand. As the rock lost speed, Ben leaped forward. Hopefully, the boulder, Ben, and the spikes would all reach Zack at about the same time, and if that wasn't enough, Raven would be right there to back Ben up. He had just enough time to see Zack's smile fade before the boulder blocked his view.
javascript:emoticonp('affraid')

Last edited by canace on Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:43 pm

OT: never seen Zack surprised actually Canace and I threw 2 spikes
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:12 pm

wtf? where's my post? I REALLY don't wanna type that all out AGAIN!
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:46 pm

OOC: I'm sorry Silent, you could simplify it, or lessen it and then come in later, finishing it up. And sorry JaK, I'll edit it.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:48 pm

ooc: Zack can be surprised. It's just really rare. Rarer still it happens in a fight. Even rarer it manifests as anything more than the raise of an eyebrow. Thanks to his horrific past, Zack's mouth is permanently grinning, even when unconscious or sleeping. Though he can grimace and smirk through some effort, the lower half of Zack's face is basically a flesh mask with some slight variations.

ic: Instead of diving to one side or trying to block or something conventional, Zack threw his knife into the ground with a quick flick of his wrist and ran forwards to give himself some extra maneuvering room, repelling himself from his knife to give himself enough extra speed to pull off what he had in mind. Even with his enhanced speed, there would be no way Zack was going to simply run under the trajectory of the attack, though this was not what Zack had in mind. In the split-second before the boulder/spikes/Ben hit him full in the chest, Zack did something most people in his situation and with the little amount of time he had would have never though of. He literally fell back, continuing to repel his knife into the ground, his momentum causing him to slide on his back. As he did so, Zack lifted his head up slightly to fire of three rapid shots from his Glock at Raven. These would be inacurrate, and honestly Zack would be surprised if they hit, but he wasn't trying to hit. He knew nobody vunerable to bullets would simply let shots pass by reguardless as to how inaccurate. If his hunch was right, Raven's survival mechanism would kick in and he would waste a few precious seconds blocking or dodging, giving Zack time to recover. Teamwork, good. This should be great! Unless it's horrible. Then it'll be horribly great! Zack thought to himself as he slid to a halt. Laying on his back for a moment as he built his concentration back up, he repelled his Famas into the ground, causing him to rise like some sinister marionette, complete with eerie grin. Pulling his weapons back to him, he called out: "Not bad, Mouse! Keep it up!" Having fought for the majority of his life, his instincts told him Ben should be recovering about now, and he whirled around, opening fire at the boulder, what he assumed Ben would be behind or emerging around, in a pattern designed to spread single shooter fire over a wide area to keep his opponent's head down. Reloading, he realized he couldn't just let Raven recover, and threw his knife into the ground to act as a magnetic anchor to increase his accuracy as he pulled his Famas to his hand and fired one handed, relying on his ability to keep it from spraying wildly off target as he resumed his attack on Ben. Both attacks were inaccurate, however Zack was relying on accuracy through volume, making up for inaccuracy through the sheer amount of shots fired. He would still be less accurate than any normal situation and would burn through ammo, but to let either opponent recover unmolested would be far too dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newbie Fight
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next