Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 3 Vote_lcapA Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 3 Voting_barA Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 3 Vote_lcapA Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 3 Voting_barA Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Day in the Life (Kyte)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

A Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life (Kyte)   A Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 4:20 pm

Gluttony squealed when she was kicked in the jaw by Rico. If she wasn't who she was, that would have dislocated her jaw. However, she did spit up blood. When she got up off the floor though, she was even more far gone than she was before. Both of them just looked like blobs to her that had different smells, and she wanted sweet.

The sin swayed from side to side, licking her lips as drool started to drip down her chin. She couldn't even hear Wrath any longer, that much was clear. The girl was only hesitating to try and plan her next attack better. How could she get the little one without the big one hurting her? It was just after he started to speak that she struck again, going for the little one's ankles, thinking that the big one couldn't hurt her if she did that.

Bow just stood there, tears pooling in her eyes as she watched one of her best friends, completely lost in her own mania. "P-please Glut... Please look at me and remember me, please... Please Gl-AHHHHH!!" The girl screamed as the sin attacked again.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life (Kyte)   A Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:31 pm

Kyte swept Bow out of the way of Gluttony as she went flying for her ankles, and kicked for Gluttony's face, trying to send her into the adjacent wall. Both Kyte and Rico were holding back, because Gluttony was kind of fragile in comparison. If it worked, Kyte quickly set Bow down before tackling Gluttony, pinning her down as he sat on her, growling.

"Omnis immundus spiritus! Omnis satanica potestas, omnis incurio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica!"

Kyte felt something weird. Did exorcism really affect him? He was honestly just stalling, and thought it would be a great tool to try and snap Gluttony out of it in the meantime while Rico tried locating his nth metal rock.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life (Kyte)   A Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm

Bow squeaked as she was literally lifted out of the way of danger and set aside. Gluttony screamed at the top of her lungs as she slammed into the wall opposite them, gasping for air as she started to get up again, but was swiftly tackled by her big brother. The sin looked up at him with wide eyes and screeched, struggling to get out from under him. "STOP IT!! STOP SPEAKING!! YOU'RE HURTING ME!! YOU'RE HURTING ME AND I DON'T LIKE IT SO STOP!!!!" However, if he looked into her eyes, he would still see that hunger. That look that said she was still thinking about one thing and one thing only.

Bow stayed away this time though, running to Kyte's room to try and help Rico find whatever it was they needed. "I-is Gluttony gonna be okay??" She asked Rico with tears in her eyes. The little girl had no idea what was going on right now.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life (Kyte)   A Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:55 pm

Kyte growled down to Gluttony, getting right in her face. "And you think this isn't hurting me?! Religious texts and exorcism aside, you think I can hurt you and just be fine?!" He pulled her up by her collar, and slammed her head into the floor to make sure she wasn't going to wriggle out from under him.

"I don't go a day without thinking about what I did to you! I don't want to hurt you! Every time I hit you I feel like I'm getting speared through the heart!" He continued keeping her pinned down.

"But you need to understand something, Tianna. You tried to kill Rain just now. She's the only woman I've ever truly loved! And I'll turn your bones into powder again before I let you take that away from me!"

He glared down at her, letting that sink in. "So...do I need to say another verse, or are you gonna sit still and let me figure this out?"

Meanwhile, Rico had finally found the rock her daddy wanted her to get. Just when she turned to go bring it back, Bow ran in, asking if Gluttony was going to be alright. She blinked. "I don't know, mommy...but papa always keeps a hunk of nth metal with him. I'm pretty sure that's what he wanted me to get."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life (Kyte)   A Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 6:09 pm

Gluttony screamed in agony when he slammed her down on the floor again and coughed, gasping for air. She looked up at him through hazy eyes as he yelled at her about something. What was he saying? It was like her head was filled with fog and it was so hard to concentrate on anything. Though, with the two (for all intents and purposes) humans out of the room, she could finally start to hear what he was saying.

What? She had tried to do what!?!? The sin's eyes went wide and started to pulse between blue and red erratically. What was going on?? Why was she on the floor?? The girl started to panic and then remembered. She screamed at the top of her lungs and arched her back, tears pouring down her cheeks. "L-let me go!!! I-I'll run away and never come back!!! Just let me go so I don't hurt Bow!!! I'm gonna kill her if you keep me here!!! I can't control myself, big brother!!! I'm dangerous!!!" She screamed again and gasped for breath, coughing as she choked on her own blood and spit.

Bow heard the screaming and started to cry, pulling on Rico's hand. "C'mon, Rico!! We need to go help Gluttony... She sounds like she's getting worse."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life (Kyte)   A Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 8:20 am

He reached down, lightly popping Gluttony on the cheek. "Shut up, Sugu. I was only saying that crap to get your attention." He looked up towards the ceiling. "Rico, I don't mean to be overbearing, but I could use that rock right about now!"

Rico winced, and nodded to Bow, running down with her to the kitchen and handing her daddy the nth metal nugget. "Sorry, daddy..."

He shook his head. "Nothing to apologize for. But if she focuses she's just going to teleport away." He took out the nth metal nugget, which at this point was on a chain. He pressed the nth metal to her neck. "I think this will help calm you down. Until I can figure out another solution, this should cancel out all of that. And it shouldn't do anything to you as long as it doesn't pierce your skin."

He looked down at her. "...are you good?"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life (Kyte)   A Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 2:22 pm

The sin couldn't concentrate on anything if she tried right now. When he popped her across the cheek, she blinked and looked up at him hurt and confused. She still didn't have a good grasp on what was going on. All she knew was that for the past week or so, she had been out on the woods trying to fight off her urges by consuming enough animal blood to fill a community pool. And then she got the sense that pizza was being delivered and couldn't help but investigate.

Now she was on the floor being pinned by her big brother after having savagely attacked her best friend. The girl's head was spinning and she couldn't focus on anything. Everything seeming just outside of her field of vision.

Before she knew what was happening, she felt something smooth and cold on her neck. Gasping, she went wide eyed and blinked. Slowly everything came back to her and Wrath would be able to watch her eyes turn back blue and unhazy. "I-i don't know... I-i feel... strange..." It was like there was a void inside of her now. But she'd rather have that than the monster that was just trying to take over. Tears rushed down her cheeks as she looked up at all three of them, trembling and muttering apologies over and over.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life (Kyte)   A Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 6:00 pm

Kyte could see that with the nth metal, she was finally coming through. She said that she felt strange. He nodded a little. "That's because you're not a Sin now. You're human. And if you want to stop trying to eat your friends and family until I can figure something out, you'll keep it on your person at all times."

He narrowed his eyes. "No Toji visits. No going out for too long without checking in. If you love me then you'll know I'm doing it for your own good." He slowly got up, offering her a hand, but had the reflexes required to punch her in the face if she took a snap at him.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life (Kyte)   A Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 11:07 am

Gluttony just nodded, agreeing to all of his conditions as tears flowed down her cheeks and she repeated them back to him. "Keep the nth metal on me at all times, no Toji visits, no going out for long. I-I do love you, big brother. I know this is for my own good..." She then took his hand to stand up shakily and wound up falling into his arms.

"I-I'm so sorry... I thought I could take care of my hunger by myself..." The sin clung to him and began to tremble, thinking about how many poor little animals she must have slaughtered, trying to quench this unbelievable thirst.

Bow watched and bit her lip, standing beside Rico and wondering when she could hug Gluttony. Though, to be honest, she was a little afraid of her friend right now.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life (Kyte)   A Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 1:36 pm

He was so glad to see that the nth metal was working, hugging her tightly when she wrapped her arms around him. He held her close, making sure she felt safe, and looked over to Bow to make sure she was alriight for about the twentieth time. Rico looked up at her and nudged her, implying she should go hug Gluttony if she really wanted to.

Kyte held her tightly. "I'm sorry I was like that to you, sis. But I'd rather say really mean things than have to beat your face in," he said. He was clearly regretting the whole ordeal.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life (Kyte)   A Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 6:32 pm

Gluttony nuzzled into him and continued to weep, her mind finally clear as she thought about everything she had done. The girl kept apologizing over and over for all of it, trying to get Kyte's forgiveness.

Both of the sins would soon feel a small presence wrapping around them as Bow joined the hug. The little pink haired girl looked up at Glut with beautifully blue eyes from sheer worry and sniffled. "Are you okay Gluttony?? I know you didn't mean it so I'm not mad at you or anything okay? I love you so much!! Almost as much as I love Kyte!!"

The little girl's declaration made Gluttony giggle lightly and wipe her eyes. She bent down and picked her up, smushing her between the two of them. "I'm okay... thank you for your forgiveness... I love you too... but, for now, call me Tianna, okay?" The teenager smiled down to Bow and she nodded.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life (Kyte)   A Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 6:52 pm

Kyte smiled when Bow joined the hug, and soon enough, Rico came along and tried hugging as many of the three of them as she could, though she was only about as big as Bow right now. Maybe a little bigger.

Kyte smiled slightly now that the threat was averted. But as she and Bow talked to each other, he zoned out a little. The fact that he had said those things...was he losing control? Shivering Jemmy hadn't come around for a long time. Did something happen to her? Was the arrow dissipating? But why now?

He snapped out of it, looking at both of them. "Thank you for calming down, Tianna...I'll get down to the bottom of this, alright?"

Last edited by Acrimonious on Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life (Kyte)   A Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 7:42 pm

Gluttony nodded up to Kyte and smiled gently. "Thanks, big brother..." She looked down at Rico when she joined and smiled more, tearing up happily. "Thank you all for not killing me... I'm gonna be good and follow orders until this is taken care of..."

Bow was starting to zone out with all this serious talk around her and finally blurted out. "Let's all sit down abs watch a movie or play some kinda video game or boardgame!! All of us! As a family!! We haven't done a family night in a long time... We should invite Sloth too!!"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life (Kyte)   A Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 9:20 pm

Kyte blinked a little when Gluttony thanked them for not killing her, and he raised an hour. "I could never kill you. Maybe at most I'd hurt you, but never kill. I simply don't think I could." He shrugged.

Rico smiled up to her. "Auntie Tianna, we love you. We want to help you so we can keep being a family with you." Kyte smiled down at her. She was so sweet. He looked over to Bow as she said they should go watch a movie or play some kind of game. He scratched the back of his head, and Rico looked up at him in anticipation.

"Well, if that's what you guys wanna do, that's fine. What all do you wanna do?"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life (Kyte)   A Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:33 pm

Tianna giggled lightly at the two children's excitement and looked up at Kyte with a soft smile. "A game sounds like fun..." She kissed Bow on the cheek and didn't even think about it.

The pink haired preteen grinned when three out of the four of them wanted to play a game. She tried to think of a game that everyone would like. Then a thought crossed her mind and she grinned, jumping out of Gluttony's arms and running off. When she came back, she had a beautiful game in her hands. "Let's play Cards Against Humanity~!!" She giggled and went to go set it up in the dining room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life (Kyte)   A Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Day in the Life (Kyte)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next