Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Day in the Life (Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Day in the Life (Kyte) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Day in the Life (Kyte) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Day in the Life (Kyte) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Day in the Life (Kyte) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Day in the Life (Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Day in the Life (Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Day in the Life (Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Day in the Life (Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Day in the Life (Kyte) Vote_lcapA Day in the Life (Kyte) Voting_barA Day in the Life (Kyte) Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Day in the Life (Kyte) Vote_lcapA Day in the Life (Kyte) Voting_barA Day in the Life (Kyte) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Day in the Life (Kyte)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

A Day in the Life (Kyte) Empty
PostSubject: A Day in the Life (Kyte)   A Day in the Life (Kyte) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 12:06 am

The petite girl woke up early in the morning, staring at the love of her life. The one that had stayed through this awkward time and worked through it with her, every step of the way. The pink haired girl smiled softly and looked down at her body. It seemed she had aged again. That meant she was about... 9 now. She stood up and looked in the mirror. It was time for the next size in clothes too. She had grown a couple inches.

A smile grew on her face. She was almost back to her normal height! The girl then felt where there was still much room for growth and bit her lip. What if she didn't grow the same as before? What if she would get taller this time and thinner? What if he didn't like her anymore because she was different??

The small framed girl looked over at her sleeping fiancé and smiled gently to herself, shaking her head. That would never happen. She knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that he was hers forever.

Then a thought occurred to her.

She hadn't cooked him breakfast since turning little! Bow grinned and ran into the kitchen, instantly beginning to sing as she made a mess and made it loud. The girl would be covered in batter by the time he got in there.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life (Kyte)   A Day in the Life (Kyte) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 2:09 am

Kyte woke up slowly, as he was hearing some loud noises. He was instantly alert, and went downstairs. Bow was missing...he slowed down a little. She was probably just cooking. But wait...she was only about eight, right? He came downstairs and looked into the kitchen.

He regretted it.

He looked over the kitchen. It was in complete disarray, with flour and batter everywhere. He looked over to Bow, which he had just noticed since she looked like everything else. "Uh...Rain..." He didn't seem angry, disappointed, or even slightly upset. He was just giving a slight smile to her. "If you wanted some breakfast, you could have just woken me up in a much more quiet way. Or at least asked Rico." He didn't bring up Gluttony for obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life (Kyte)   A Day in the Life (Kyte) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 1:03 pm

Bow looked up at Kyte and grinned happily, giggling. When he mentioned that she should have woken someone up, the little girl pouted. "I was trying to make you breakfast in bed... It's a little harder when you're little... Everything seems to be just out of my reach! And when I go to measure something... I don't know... It just gets everywhere for some reason!!" She crossed her arms and then blinked, looking up at the stove where her pancakes needed to be flipped.

The girl got up on her stool and tried to find the spatula she needed. If Kyte was paying attention, he would see that she was getting dangerously close to the hot stove. The pink haired girl looked up at him and smiled. The eggs were starting to burn too, and she pouted again, looking down at them. "Stop being mean to me and don't burn!!" She sighed and started to sing while scraping the pan into the trash, where there was already a pile of eggs.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life (Kyte)   A Day in the Life (Kyte) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 12:40 am

He couldn't help but smile a little as she explained that she was trying to make him breakfast in bed, and that it was harder when she was little. "Where have I heard that before...? It's kind of familiar; someone saying that their work is really hard, but then refusing to accept any help offered?" He quirked a brow. He was still being playful, but trying to raise a point.

He first started with cleaning up the kitchen. Bow probably wasn't going to let him help cook anyways, and it was only going to get in the way with her moving all around it, so he cleaned the mess off of everything, taking a brief moment to remove the trash bag and replace it as he took the trash out. He then came back in, and helped maintain everything cooking while she was trying to focus on one thing. "I'm sorry I'm so hard to surprise, dear. I don't get much sleep without you, after all."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life (Kyte)   A Day in the Life (Kyte) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 9:22 pm

Bow pouted when he mentioned the fact that she had always refused help even when her work piled up on her. But then she thought about that for a second. Maybe that was one of the reasons she was in this body to begin with. It would make sense. The reason that she neglected herself to the point of not allowing those around her to help was extremely selfish of her, wasn't it? The little girl blinked and Kyte might be able to see a light bulb go off in her head.

When he walked back in from taking the trash out, he would hear the girl speak one sentence of her thoughts aloud. "I can't do everything by myself." It was a lesson that Kyte had tried to instill in her for a while now, but, only through the eyes of a child, was she able to fully grasp the concept.

As she began to cook again, she tried to make it easier for him to help by shifting slightly out of his way. Normally, she would try to block his access of the stove at all costs when wanting to cook for him. The little girl looked up at him with sweet magenta eyes as he spoke and she smiled adoringly. "It's okay... Why do you think I'm up this early? I'm the one that sleeps forever..." She giggled and stuck her tongue out at him. It was hard to believe, but it seemed that this girl was already as mature as the old Bow was.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life (Kyte)   A Day in the Life (Kyte) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 12:57 am

As Kyte walked back in just to help her slightly, he heard her admit aloud that she couldn't do everything by herself. He blinked, staring at her for a moment, before smiling, and walking to her side. He kissed her forehead as he stirred things and slid them around to make sure they weren't starting to stick, letting her still do the majority of the cooking. "Well, for what it's worth...I'll at least pretend to stay asleep next time, so long as you aren't getting into any trouble," he teased.

In the meantime he would fetch her anything she needed, but otherwise remained by her side.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life (Kyte)   A Day in the Life (Kyte) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 1:31 am

Bow kept moving like she was going to take the pans away from Kyte, but would then think about what she had just told herself and bit her tongue. She sang softly as they got into a rhythm and smiled cutely up at him as he helped her. When he spoke, she giggled and nodded. "And I'll come wake you up if I do need your help..." He would be able to tell that it was still hard for her to admit that she needed help, even with something as simple as cooking breakfast. But the fact that she took this step really did prove that she was actually maturing.

When they were done with breakfast, Bow made the plates while she asked Kyte to go make the table. Then she brought in his plate first and had to go back to get hers. She crawled up into the chair and smiled to him. "What would you like to do today, Kyte?" She took a bite of her pancake and a drink of orange juice.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life (Kyte)   A Day in the Life (Kyte) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 9:01 pm

Kyte smiled when Bow actively included him in breakfast by asking him to go help her set the table while she made the plates. He went and laid out silverware and cups, before sitting down as Bow came in with the plates. As they started eating, Bow asked him what he wanted to do today. He looked over at her, thinking.

"I didn't really have any plans. Is there anything you would like to do, dearest?"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life (Kyte)   A Day in the Life (Kyte) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 12:02 pm

Bow thought about all the things they would do on days like this when she was older, and then she realized. They almost never had days together anymore. She was always either volunteering at the homeless shelter, soup kitchen, orphanage, hospital, or any other number of different projects she had going on. And, when she was actually at home, she was either cleaning or sleeping. Kyte, on the other hand was a busy bee as well. The two of them rarely spent this much time together.

It was nice.

The little girl continued to ponder it as she ate, wondering what to do today that would satisfy both her mind and body. She then blinked and smiled brightly. "Let's go to the park today! I haven't been since becoming little again, and I don't remember how it was the last time I was this size... Would that be something fun for you too?" She seemed to just realize that he was still an adult and may not like something so childish.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life (Kyte)   A Day in the Life (Kyte) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 8:56 pm

He smiled a little as Bow brought up the idea of going to the park since she hadn't experienced it for a long time since she was this size. He nodded a little. "It doesn't need to be fun for me to enjoy it with you." He went to get ready after breakfast, putting on some casual clothes (Like depicted in his picture), and then walking her to the park. It wasn't necessary to take a car, especially since it was only a few blocks away.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life (Kyte)   A Day in the Life (Kyte) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 4:02 am

Bow smiled when he said that it didn't need to be fun for him to enjoy it with her. The girl finished up her breakfast as well before running into their room to get ready to go. The little one even did her hair up cute, treating this adventure as sort of a date for them, even though that might still be weird. However, she was getting older so maybe it would be okay? But she was still too nervous to ask about that yet.

Spoiler:

The girl ran back to her fiance and jumped up into his arms with a bright smile on her face. She got down to walk with him to the park, well, skipping with him, anyway. When they got to the park, she looked around at all the kids and thought about something. This was a place for children to come and have fun and make friends. Hmm... She looked up at Kyte and smiled sweetly. "So, what do you wanna do?? Will you swing on the swings with me?? Or... M-maybe push me??" She blushed lightly, not sure what to do in this situation. It was a bit awkward.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life (Kyte)   A Day in the Life (Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 7:44 pm

He blinked, smiling a little when she ran off into their room so that she could get ready for some time out. When she finally came back down and jumped into his arms, he chuckled a little as he hugged her. "You're simply adorable."

He kissed her forehead, and then walked her to the park, loving her enthusiasm to go out with him again as she skipped alongside him. He smiled when she asked him what he would do with her after obvserving all of the other kids in the park having fun. He smiled. "I would much rather prefer to push you, but I'll swing with you if you want me to," he said.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life (Kyte)   A Day in the Life (Kyte) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 12:28 pm

Bow smiled sweetly when he said that he would prefer to push her, because that's what she wanted him to do, in all honesty. The girl thought it would be super adorable. So, when he gave the go ahead, she took his hand and ran with him to the swings, hopping on with a giggle. She looked up at him with adoring magenta eyes and smiled softly. "Thank you, Kyte... For not giving up on me... I'm growing up as fast as I can!"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life (Kyte)   A Day in the Life (Kyte) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 6:45 pm

He smiled and would follow Bow over to the swingset when she decided to pull him along with her. When she hopped onto the swing and looked up at him with those beautiful eyes, he smiled. "Of course, Rain...I would never give up on you for as long as I live. A silly curse would never change that. You should enjoy it, honestly. You won't be this young again, you know."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life (Kyte)   A Day in the Life (Kyte) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 10:09 am

Bow nodded and smiled up at him gently as she began to swing softly, back and forth. "Yeah... I know. Honestly, I don't really think this is a curse... Is that bad? I mean, I don't remember ever having been a kid before, and now I get to experience it all with the man of my dreams... I think I may just be the luckiest girl in the world..." She giggled lightly and sighed in sweet thoughts. If Kyte was paying attention, he would watch as she grew just an inch more... and her bust grew out some. It was time for bras.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life (Kyte)   A Day in the Life (Kyte) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Day in the Life (Kyte)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next