Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Reaching out (Bow and Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Reaching out (Bow and Kyte) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Reaching out (Bow and Kyte) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Reaching out (Bow and Kyte) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Reaching out (Bow and Kyte) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Reaching out (Bow and Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Reaching out (Bow and Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Reaching out (Bow and Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Reaching out (Bow and Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Reaching out (Bow and Kyte) Vote_lcapReaching out (Bow and Kyte) Voting_barReaching out (Bow and Kyte) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Reaching out (Bow and Kyte) Vote_lcapReaching out (Bow and Kyte) Voting_barReaching out (Bow and Kyte) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Reaching out (Bow and Kyte)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Reaching out (Bow and Kyte) Empty
PostSubject: Reaching out (Bow and Kyte)   Reaching out (Bow and Kyte) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 3:33 pm

HIVE was officially up and running and had already started the new school year. With HIVE, the bar, and Lust attempting to gather stuff for her new teaching job her life was pretty hectic. She had almost forgotten about the little hellion she needed to bring into the school, a certain little wanna be sin that tended to piss her off. However, her state of mind was so manipulable that it was too good of an offer to pass up.
That being said, she sent the first HIVE letter for her to let her know that the school was looking into her. If she had any questions she could contact Lilith.

Glut, being a special case, was only given 24 hours to respond. If she didn't contact Lilith by then Glut would have a surprise visitor at her door.

Last edited by Moon on Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Reaching out (Bow and Kyte)   Reaching out (Bow and Kyte) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 3:59 pm

Bow was the one to get the mail that day and saw the letter for Gluttony. When she sees the letter, she blinks and goes a little pale. The pink haired girl sighs and walks up to Glut's room with it, opening her door with a soft, sweet smile. "Hayy girl, you got a letter... I-it's from HIVE... I won't throw it away if you really want to read it, but I suggest you take this very seriously, okay?? Think about it..."

Glut blinks and turns around from her desk, looking at the letter confused and then up at Bow, walking over to her and smiling sweetly. "It'll be funny to read it, right?? Let's read it together!!" She giggled and opened it, reading it and going wide eyed, her heart pounding. Bow heard it too and bit her lip, knowing this would be a touchy subject. Glut's voice was barely a whisper when she spoke. "M-my big sister wants me to join HIVE... A-and my bubby is there too... D-do you think I can do it and still be an Enforcer with big brother??" The teen had tears in her eyes, trying to think.

Bow wrapped her arms around Gluttony and kissed her forehead. "I-I don't think so, but you could ask... I think you should talk with Kyte about it before making any choices though. This is a big decision and you need to think carefully about what you would be giving up..."

Gluttony nodded and hugged her back tight. "Y-yeah... You're right... I-I think I'm just gonna think it over by myself for tonight... I'll talk with big brother tomorrow..."

Bow nodded and got up. "Okay sweetie... If you need anything I'll be right downstairs, okay?" Glut just nodded and she left. The little girl face planted her pillow and sighed in exasperation. She would stay up all night making lists of pros and cons and reasons for both options, still not getting any closer to what was the best choice.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Reaching out (Bow and Kyte)   Reaching out (Bow and Kyte) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 5:52 pm

Kyte was up cooking bacon in the morning, humming slightly to himself. The bacon took longer to cook, so after it had fried for a few minutes, he started making a very large batch of scrambled eggs for everybody. He beat about ten eggs together- make that fifteen, he almost forgot Gluttony. He diced up a few onions with precision, and threw them into the pan to saute with green bell peppers and red bell peppers. After they sauteed properly and he poured the eggs in, he would pour some milk in to make them fluffier, and then a bag of shredded cheese.

The humming became whistling, and he smiled slightly at the thought of Rain complaining about not cooking with him. But her volunteer work was getting a little hassled, and he wanted her to get some sleep this morning. ...even if she'd probably only get fifteen more minutes before noticing he was gone. Rico's alarm clock would go off, something he was aware of, and if everyone didn't come down he would soon go fetch them.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Reaching out (Bow and Kyte)   Reaching out (Bow and Kyte) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 1:07 pm

24 hours had passed and there was no sign of Gluttony's interest. Usually, the people would wait a week before asking again or giving up, but Lust had her own personal reasons for getting Glut to join, she needed more sins in HIVE. In Lust's eyes, Glut wasn't a sin yet, so she had plans to train her to become a sin like the others, to prove herself and to reek chaos on the world again.
Since the sin isn't pleased, she decided to pay Glut a little visit, wondering who would open the door. Gluttony had already told her she's staying with Wrath, and Wrath is getting married soon, so maybe the bride to be would open the door? Either way it would be very unexpected.

Lilith was now in front of the house, walking up to the door where she would knock gently and await to be let in. If they didn't answer the door soon enough, she'd just waltz right in there like she owned the place.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Reaching out (Bow and Kyte)   Reaching out (Bow and Kyte) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 3:39 pm

Bow did indeed only get about 15 more minutes of sleep before rolling over and realizing that her love wasn't in the bed with her. She sat up slowly and smelled the air, her eyes going wide when she recognized the aroma and growled playfully, not able to stop herself from smiling. The pink haired girl walked into the kitchen and wrapped her arms around his waist, pouting as she put her chin on his shoulder, standing on her tippy toes. "I can't believe you cooked breakfast without me... Meanie head..." She giggled sweetly and kissed his cheek. "Thank you, darling~" The girl went to go set the table, singing softly as she did.

Gluttony needed no alarm to wake up. The smell of delicious food cooking was enough to make her rise from the depths of her slumber and walk down the stairs like a zombie searching for brains. Drool was still dripping from her lips as she did.

Bow saw the girl and giggled, wiping her face for her as the door was knocked upon. She blinked and looked over to it. "Mind getting that, Glut?" The girl with cyan hair blinked and came to life, nodding and yawning as she walked over to the door.

The girl still was half asleep as she opened the door in her pajamas and yawned again. "This is the Avytrius residence, how can I he-... MISS LUST!!" She smiled brightly and was instantly awake, not able to contain her joy by hugging her, giggling happily. "Come in! Come in!! Do you want breakfast??"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Reaching out (Bow and Kyte)   Reaching out (Bow and Kyte) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 2:04 am

Kyte smiled brightly as he felt his lover's arms wrap around his waist. It was a great feeling. She teased him slightly, just as he suspected she would, about cooking breakfast without her, but then kissed his cheek and thanked him. He chuckled gently. "You've had a rough week...you needed a little more sleep. And once I figure out how to cook breakfast in under fifteen minutes, you better watch out, miss Bow," he teased with a grin. He let her go on setting the table, smiling at his sister as she came down the stairs.

It was when he got a knock on the door that he froze, his eyes darting to it. Deciding to let fate take him by surprise, he took the food to the table and started making everyone's plates. When he heard his sister hail Lust's arrival however, he crushed a fork inadvertently. His smile twitching, giving off major signs to his better half that he might use his fists soon, he disposed of the fork and dusted off his hands, before slowly walking to the door and seeing Lust.

"Tianna...I asked you to stop telling people where I live. It's bad for strangers' health." He stared at Lust with a slight smirk, his eyes glowing. "We're about to have breakfast. Whatever you want can wait until after." However, so as not to totally break Gluttony's heart into fine dust, he stepped aside, raising his arm to gesture Lust in. "But seeing as to how she's so excited to see you, you can do your waiting in the foyer. Touch anything you're not supposed to and you'll leave without your hands."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Reaching out (Bow and Kyte)   Reaching out (Bow and Kyte) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 12:52 pm

When the door opened to reveal Glut, Lust wasn't that surprised to see how giddy she was. She had already told her that she'd be visiting soon so she had no idea why Glut was so excited? When the younger girl hugged Lust she quickly peeled her off and brushed her dress off like she was instantly dirty or something. The sin was obviously did not like Gluttony, even if Gluttony was going to ignore these facts.
Following this, Glut invited her in and asked her if she wanted breakfast which she politely declined, seeing as Wrath interrupted their conversation. He then proceeded to threaten her already, making Lust roll her eyes. "Not even here for a minute and I'm receiving death threats." She chuckled, "Sounds like home already." Lust told him sarcastically.

After walking in instead of going to the Foyer where she was directed she walked up to Bow and looked her up and down. "So this is the mortal that took you off track?" She asked Wrath plainly as if Bow wasn't even there.
Lilith would look Bow dead in the eye and smile a smile that only meant she was up to no good. The sin would throw her hair behind her shoulder once more and turned back to Wrath. "However not many people can pull off pink hair." Lust said finally, walking into the foyer where she'd plop down on the couch and wait patiently. She wasn't here for fighting, not yet at least.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Reaching out (Bow and Kyte)   Reaching out (Bow and Kyte) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 2:31 pm

Bow giggled as the man she loved teased her so sweetly. It made setting the table a joy. When he came to join her, she smiled at him lovingly with magenta eyes and got next to him to help make the plates. However, when she heard that name, her heart froze, realizing that Glut hadn't had the time to talk with Kyte yet. She looked over at his reaction and bit her lip, instantly wrapping him in a hug and whispering in his ear. "Be gentle, Kyte... You may hate her, but remember that Gluttony still loves all of her siblings. And this one actually has a reason for being here..." She then kissed him lovingly and let him go, knowing she wouldn't be able to stop him complete. Though she did follow him, just in case.

Gluttony blinked as she was pushed away and her sister patted her dress as if getting rid of germs. Maybe she was just a germaphobe now! Yeah, that made complete sense. Then Wrath spoke to her and she looked up at him, biting her lip. She was about to speak up in Lust's defense when the woman spoke for herself.

The little one was ecstatic though when Wrath said that she could wait in the foyer and that made Gluttony bounce up and down with glee. "After breakfast we can talk, Miss Lust!!" She hugged her big brother and skipped into the dining room.

Bow also gave a sigh of relief, seeing that Kyte was behaving nicely. She was also about to go to the kitchen, when Lust stopped her. The pink haired lady just smiled gently as she was examined and finally giggled when she was almost complimented. "Why, thank you, Lust. May I get you something to drink while you wait?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Reaching out (Bow and Kyte)   Reaching out (Bow and Kyte) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 1:53 am

Even as he let Lust in she proceeded to complain, saying that she was receiving death threats and that it felt just like home. "Obviously this isn't your home. If it was you wouldn't have needed to knock," he said, rolling his eyes. "Don't be so melodramatic, Lust. I won't kill you." He shut the door. "But it's still early..." he half muttered, but from the volume of his voice he clearly wasn't making any effort to conceal the remark.

Even still, Lust disregarded his authority and strode right over to Bow. He kept pace with her, preparing to pay for damages to his walls, but she didn't do anything, instead asking if this was the woman he had told her about. "Rain, this is my middle sister, Lust, the Aphrodisious. She's admittedly beautiful, and headstrong. She's usually sharp as a whip, but lately, no matter how much I tell her otherwise, she just can't seem to get it through her thick skull that you're immortal." He chuckled resentfully, mockingly making an expression of confusion, mouthing Who knew? wittily.

When she finally went off to the foyer, Bow asked her if she wanted a drink, and Kyte waved it off. Rico came down the stairs, looking at Lust. She smiled gently, waving, and then went to hug her family before sitting down for breakfast. Wrath sat down at the table with Bow, trying to get his mind off of his dim-witted sister for a moment. "Rico, darling, eat quickly or you'll be late." She nodded quickly. "I know, dad. Who's sitting in the foyer?" she asked before taking a bite.

"Ah. That's your aunt Lust. Don't commit her to memory too well, as from what I can tell she's about to become fairly evanescent." Rico giggled lightly but nodded, eating.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Reaching out (Bow and Kyte)   Reaching out (Bow and Kyte) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 7:27 pm

As Lust was left alone in the foyer as they ate she casually walked around and looked at different photos. Since she had returned, not only has photos become a more common thing, let alone technology in general. Recently she was introduced to the term "selfie" and "hashtag", all new things to her. Lilith truly felt like an old women sometimes with the way she was, how she didn't understand a lot of new technology.
After another few minutes past the sin would receive a phone call which she would quickly answer, not bothering going outside. "Yes... I know.. he's doing what!? Just bring him back to my room and I'll talk to him... No.. No.. Are you sure? Be gentle with him... great... All right... I'll be back later tonight." She hung up and let out a sigh, he's been acting like an excited child at a sweets shop lately. That fact aside, Lilith was bored already.

She'd make her way to the kitchen where she'd lean against the wall and look upon the mortal and immortals before her. She knew Glut ate a lot... and fast... So she just assumed she was done. "Glut, can I talk to you now?" Lust asked, ignoring the newer kid within the room and all stares and glares from Wrath.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Reaching out (Bow and Kyte)   Reaching out (Bow and Kyte) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 5:11 pm

Bow fixed Rico her plate when she came down the stairs and smiled gently to her, kissing her head. "I think I'm going to take you to school today so that these three can have their talk in privacy... Is that okay with you??" The woman also knew that it may turn into a fight here and, though she would prefer it be avoided, she also understood there was a lot of history involved that she knew nothing about. As she started eating she decided that after all of this, she would ask Kyte about it. The pink haired girl didn't enjoy to be out of the loop.

Lust was right on the money. As soon as she walked into the kitchen, Glut was finishing up her plate. The little sin grinned up at her big sister and nodded, getting up quickly. "Of course, Miss Lust!!" She giggled and took her hand, skipping as she led them into the living room to sit down. Once there though, Gluttony bit her lip. "I know what this is about... b-but I'm not sure if I want to join Hive... I'm an Enforcer with my big brother right now and I don't wanna hurt anybody..."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Reaching out (Bow and Kyte)   Reaching out (Bow and Kyte) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 7:34 pm

Rico looked up to Bow. "Okay, mommy..." She giggled gently when she called her that. Kyte smiled, trying not to focus on Lust. When she came into the kitchen Kyte literally almost shot her. Bow would be able to see him reach for the gun, but when Gluttony announced that she was indeed done, he stopped, and let his hand drop. He sighed. When they were in the foyer, he looked at Bow. "I'm sorry Rain. But she's intentionally pressing me. I think it would be best if you took her to school today." He frowned, holding her hand apologetically, his eyes slightly glowing.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Reaching out (Bow and Kyte)   Reaching out (Bow and Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 4:29 pm

Lust followed Glut into the Living room where she would sit down and take this time without Wrath to help her think straight. If she was going to get her to be apart of HIVE, she needed to hit her where it hurt, not physically, but mentally.
Glut's first response was expected, being an enforcer with her brother would be a set back for her, but Lust didn't think that would change anything. "You are missing the grand scheme of things Gluttony. You being an enforcer with Wrath is a waste of time an potential. When I returned to Earth I was excited to see what the other sins have become, especially Wrath who had once had glory days. But when I saw him, he had turned soft, mentally weak, nothing more than a meta at best." Lust explained to Gluttony, looking directly in her eyes for once and treating her more of an equal than beneath her. This was definitely a first for them.

"You want to be a proper sin, correct? Staying with Wrath would hold you back, he isn't even accepting his sinful nature anymore, how do expect to become a sin if you are surrounded by people who are turning you against your nature? HIVE can help you further your education, fighting skills, knowledge, and build you to become a proper sin and join us like a real family." Lust finally said, using the family word she knows Gluttony craves. "In the end this is your choice, but I am here to help you make a smart choice. You can save humans over and over and over again and they'll always end up doing something stupid or dying, they always end the same way. I have lived thousands of years to see this process over and over, you're holding yourself back if you choose to protect them now instead of helping yourself. They have the Titans to protect them, you need to worry about yourself for once."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Reaching out (Bow and Kyte)   Reaching out (Bow and Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 9:14 pm

Bow smiled gently as Kyte told her that it was a smart decision to take Rico to school. She nodded and kissed him sweetly, pouring all of her love through her lips in just a mere second. She took Rico's hand and smiled to her fiancé again. "Be careful sweetie... Just, remember we have neighbors, okay?" She giggled lightly and exited with her daughter on that note.

Gluttony was sitting with Lust and staring into her eyes in awe. This was the first time she had actually seen them directly. Was it because of Hive that her big sister was beginning to see her on the same level as herself!? The idea had butterflies in her stomach.

But then she saw Kyte enter the room and shook herself out of it, knowing she needed to keep a level head during all of this. The girl did want to be a proper sin, but she also wanted to be worthy of being Bow's sister as well. But Lust made wonderful points. It was true that Wrath hadn't been utilizing his nature to its fullest capacity, not in the traditional sense, anyway. And then....

And then Lust used the f bomb. That word made Glut's heart freeze and her eyes went wide. She never thought she would be hearing it from her big sister's mouth. The girl teared up and bit her lip, her heart aching, wondering what she should do. Her big sister was right about humans too. They always died. Just when Gluttony would finally start enjoying herself, they died or went away and never came back.

The small one then thought about Toji. He wasn't human, but he chose to protect them. So did Kyte and Bow. There were plenty of immortals that protected mortals even with their flaws.

It took the girl a long moment to soak in all of the information and process it, but she finally spoke. "I-i want more than anything for you to call me family, Lust. But, at the same time, I want more than anything to protect the ones I love, and it breaks my heart, but I can't have both... So I choose the loved ones that have already proven they care about me. I... I remember your mind games, Lust. I may look it, but I'm not a child any longer. I choose to be a hero. I will carve my own way in proving that I am a sin." That speech took a lot of effort and both of them would be able to see that she was visibly shaking. That was the hardest thing she had ever done.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Reaching out (Bow and Kyte)   Reaching out (Bow and Kyte) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 5:37 pm

Kyte returned a lovely kiss to his positively beautiful fiancé and ruffled Rico's hair. She smiled up to him and hugged his waist. "Don't make a mess, daddy." Kyte chuckled, and brought Rico up to him as she kissed his cheek. He set her down, and Rico retrieved her backpack, heading out with Bow. Kyte smirked a little, rolling his neck around, and stood by the foyer just in time to hear all of what Gluttony said.

When she finished, he walked in, clapping slowly and very meaningfully. "Well said, Glut. Honestly I was a little worried she was going to rope you in with those little tricks of hers. But this proves that you've been growing a lot more than I expected. I'm very proud of you." He turned his ever fearsome gaze to his estranged sister, looking down at her. "All Lust ever does is talk. You'd think with her namesake she'd be putting that mouth to better use, right? But no, she wants to act like we're the ones squandering our names."

He couldn't help but chuckle a little. "Sorry I'm laughing so much, really. But you honestly are really bad at trying to be Pride. And that should mean a lot coming from me." He grinned down at her. He wanted to see how this was going to turn out. "Seriously sis, why don't you leave the semantic enthusiasm to Greed and I, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reaching out (Bow and Kyte)   Reaching out (Bow and Kyte) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reaching out (Bow and Kyte)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next