Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 2 Voting_barA Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 2 Voting_barA Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Day in the Life (Kyte)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

A Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life (Kyte)   A Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 10:52 am

Kyte smiled gently as he listened to her. She said she didn't really acknowledge it as a curse, and wondered if it were really that bad at all. She didn't have much of a childhood in the first place- or at all, for that matter- and now she got to experience being a child with him there for her. When she said that she might be the luckiest girl alive, he smiled slightly, and kissed the top of her forehead.

He instantly noticed she had grown an inch, and that her bust size had increased. He cleared his throat. "Rain, I don't want to cut this short, but...perhaps you should go see Rico." If she seemed confused, he indicated that she should look down at herself.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life (Kyte)   A Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 11:00 am

Bow blinked and did indeed look up at him confused when he said she should go see Rico. When he pointed downwards, she looked in that direction and immediately blushed brightly. "I-I guess... umm... Y-yeah... R-rico... Okay..." She stood up and bit her lip, trying to cover herself as best she could. It wasn't terrible at the moment since they were still small, but Bow had been extremely self conscious about this part of growing up. "Let's go home right now please..." She hid behind him to conceal herself and began to tremble lightly. It felt like everyone's eyes were on her right now, even though that wasn't the case at all.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life (Kyte)   A Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 6:20 pm

Kyte nudged her lightly as he quickly walked her back home. "Rain, it's not even really that noticeable...you don't need to be so embarrassed," he reassured her, and continued walking her back to their house. When they finally got there, he walked her up to Rico's room, knocking on her door.

The little girl soon came and answered, smiling at them. "Hi daddy. Mommy. What's up?"

He looked between her and Bow, measuring. She should be fine. "Yes, Rico, erm...your mother needs one of your bras. She's starting to grow up."

Rico blinked, looking at Bow, and then giggled a little. "Okay papa." She took Bow into her room and fetched her one of her personal articles of clothing. It was light blue.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life (Kyte)   A Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 2:08 am

(OOC: I'm so glad you included the color. That would have irritated me!! XD)

Bow continued to walk behind him even though he reassured her that she was fine. The girl was blushing like mad, even as they entered their own home she was trying to hide herself. She followed him up the stairs and bit her lip as they came to their daughter's room. The girl walked into Rico's room and blushed, looking up at her through her bangs. "Th-thanks, Rico... I'll give this back to you in... In about a week or so..."

It was scary to think of, but they needed to hit up a walmart or something and just buy a bra in every size, because Bow would need them all sooner rather than later. She exited her room and looked up at Kyte again, blushing still. "S-sorry we had to cut our fun short... I never thought I'd grow up in the middle of doing something like swinging... I wonder why..." She looked off into the distance, thinking about what must have been the trigger this time. Though it was quite possibly this morning's revelation that did the trick. She nodded. That was probably it.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life (Kyte)   A Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 5:51 am

Rico smiled gently, giggling. "It's no problem, mommy. If you need any more, let me know." She would close the door behind Bow so she could get to her work. Kyte watched her walk out, and chuckled slightly when she apologized for something so accidental as growing.

"There's no need to apologize. We can still go out and enjoy our day together. As for why..." He smiled lightly. "I could be wrong...but you seem to grow every time you learn a lesson. When you grew, you were talking about how truly lucky you are to be able to experience growing up again, and how lucky you are to have me by your side. Maybe that's what you learned; that you are in a better situation than most people are right now, and being grateful for it is important."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life (Kyte)   A Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 11:05 pm

Bow smiled sweetly as he explained to her why she probably grew when she did and nodded, reaching up to be held by him. "Yeah, you're right. I am grateful to be where I am today. I have wonderful friends and an even more amazing fiance. I never want to take anything in my life for granted again, that's for sure. When I grow up I'll make sure to keep that in mind and don't run myself into the ground with a million volunteer projects. You guys are just as important as them, and my health is equally important too."

She nuzzled into him and yawned. "...Being tiny takes more energy than I thought it would... Wanna just spend the rest of our day being lazy and watching movies?? Maybe even order a delivery pizza so neither of us have to cook or go pick something up??" She smiled up at him cutely, how could anyone possibly say no to that face?
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life (Kyte)   A Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 11:17 pm

He smiled as she finally understood how good of a place she was in right now, and explained everything she was grateful for. She explained that she realized now that she was important, and that she should run herself into the ground with so much responsibility when she was only hurting herself in the long run.

She then asked him if he wanted to stay in for the rest of the day with her, and order pizza. He chuckled. Pizza and her cute face? Those two in the same place was practically his kryptonite. He nodded. "How can I say no to my two most favorite things in the world?" He went down into the living room with her, ordering a few pizzas on the phone.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life (Kyte)   A Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 10:48 pm

Bow giggled and smiled brightly up at him when he agreed to her suggestion. She skipped down the stairs with him and plopped down on the couch, flipping through Netflix to find a good movie for them to watch together. She heard him ordering and blinked, looking up at him with a sweet smile. "Don't forget about Glut!! She'll be home soon I bet..." The sin had been going out more lately and hadn't been saying exactly where she was going.

The little girl finally settled on Mulan, one of her favorite movies of all time. She looked up at him with the cutest smile she could muster and giggled. "Is this okay, Kyte??" She was obviously trying to use her adorable little girlish charms to work in her favor.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life (Kyte)   A Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 8:24 am

Kyte looked back to Bow as she said to order enough for Gluttony, as well. His lips formed a line. "I'm not going to take the chance of good pizza going to waste because she decided to stay out again." He was a little upset over Gluttony staying away so much, and he was trying his best not to go out and shut down whatever was happening with her. At the very least he wasn't going to order food for her if she wasn't going to come home.

...then again, the smell of all the pizza could bring her there. He contemplated for a bit, before ordering twenty more pizzas.

The man on the other end of the line made a sound. "Oh. It's you guys again."

"Your best customers, yes." Kyte hung up, and smiled, sitting next to Bow. He playfully nudged her when she gave him those puppy eyes. "You don't need to puppy-eye me. Mulan is fine."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life (Kyte)   A Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 9:26 am

Bow giggled happily and snuggled into him when he said Mulan was fine. She started it up and smiled, singing along to every song and practically saying the entire script by memory at this point. However, though try as she might, the small child still wasn't completely up to par and, by time pizza got there, she was already asleep.

Thought Kyte wouldn't be home alone for very long.

About ten minutes after the pizza had arrived, the front door opened, and in stumbled a distressed Gluttony. Her hair was in complete disarray with dirt and leaves and even twigs adorning it. Her clothes were in shambles, cut up and dirty beyond repair. But that wasn't the worse of it. Kyte would be able to see that her eyes were ringed with red and there was blood splattered all over her. Some of it was hers, but some of it wasn't.

The girl didn't make a sound as she walked in the house. She didn't look at Kyte as she ate enough pizza to fill five grown men, and she still looked like she could have eaten more. If she wasn't stopped, she'd go straight to bed. Not even pausing for a shower.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life (Kyte)   A Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 12:05 pm

Kyte smiled gently, slowly stroking the child's hair as she lay there with him. The point was to spend time with each other, of course, so the movie didn't matter to him. However, he heard the door open, and in walked Gluttony. His plan had worked.

Rico came down to get some pizza, rewarding herself for doing all of the schoolwork that she needed to do. She blinked and looked at Gluttony's state, taking a bite out of her pizza. "Papa...you need to come see this." Kyte furrowed his brow, and tentatively let go of Bow. She'd probably wake up soon without him...but this was pertinent. He went into the kitchen, directly blocking Gluttony off.

"Well...my bait worked. My little sister's finally home. And covered in blood, no less." He paused for a long moment, giving her an opportunity to at least start explaining herself. But after a moment, he said a little more quietly, "...you're eating people."

Not a question. A declaration.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life (Kyte)   A Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 12:16 pm

Gluttony didn't even notice when Rico came in to eat some pizza. Her eyes were glazed over in pure exhaustion as she downed the pizza without even recognizing what kind it was. Whatever it was, it didn't satisfy her at all. All she could think about was what she really wanted to eat. And that's when she heard her big brother's voice for the first time. The accusation that she was eating people.

Her eyes flickered up to his and she blinked, tilting her head. There seemed to be a little life left in them as she slowly shook her head from side to side, as if having to think about each movement separately. Her voice was hoarse from screaming and growling, but she spoke up to him earnestly, and on the verge of mania. "...You're wrong... That's what I want, but you're wrong... I-I'm trying... B-but I know you're wrong. I want human blood... b-but I got animals this time... I-I'm trying to be good... I-I promise!!" She started to sob and gasp for air. It was obvious she was losing it. The Sin then caught a whiff of what she really wanted and turned to Rico, growling like an animal stalking its prey. "...h-help..."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life (Kyte)   A Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 1:53 pm

Kyte looked at her with a little concern. She was desperately telling him that she wasn't eating anybody, though that's what she wanted to do. He frowned a little, pattng her head. "That's all fine and well. But you shouldn't be going out anymore. We need to figure out how to fix this. Something always comes along in stuff like this and someone gets hurt. So we need to nip it in the bud."

He noticed she was looking at Rico hungrily. "Uhm...no. Bad idea. That's my girl; you know that, right? She can take out a squad of Marines by herself. She has before."

Rico blinked, smiling a little up at Gluttony. "Aunty Tia, can we please sit you down for a few moments? We'll make you soemthing delicious!"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life (Kyte)   A Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 3:42 pm

The words were just going in one ear and out the other. Gluttony growled and hunched over, glaring at Rico menacingly. The girl was just about to strike, when something else caught her attention first. A sweet scent drifting in from the living room. The blue haired teenager pivoted on her heel to the source, finding a 12 year old little girl with pink hair staring at her with wide eyes.

Kyte was right. Bow couldn't sleep very long without him with her, so she had gotten up less than a minute after he left her. The sleepy girl yawned and rubbed her eye as she walked into the kitchen to see what all the commotion was about. When she saw Gluttony though, she stopped in her tracks, looking like a small little animal to the sin. The girl blinked and smiled sweetly, stepping towards her, surely to be stopped by Kyte. "H-hayy, Glut... Are you feeling okay? Rico is right, let's sit you down and get you something to eat, okay?"

Before anyone could reply, Gluttony teleported behind the pink haired child and went to strike, aiming to rip out that tiny little neck of hers, with her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life (Kyte)   A Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 4:02 pm

And stopped she was. Kyte couldn't let Bow near Gluttony right now. Rico was tensing up, ready to try and help her aunt get back to the place she was before. He looked at her, frowning as his eyes hardened. He could feel she was going to attack.

As soon as she went for Bow, Kyte moved to attack, but Rico ran forward, jumping and trying to kick her in the face to get her away from Bow. Kyte quickly backed up against the wall, holding Bow close. That would stop her from teleporting behind them. "Rico, sweetie, go fetch daddy's pouch while I keep her occupied." Rico nodded, and quickly ran off to go get the capsule of nth metal.

Kyte glared at Gluttony. "Tianna Glucose, he said with the authority of something like a parent, "Do NOT make me say the words. I'll start them JUST to get your attention." After a moment, if that didn't seem to wake up Gluttony, he glared. "Exorcizamus te..."

He honestly didn't know if an exorcism would do anything to him. But he was willing to play chicken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life (Kyte)   A Day in the Life (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Day in the Life (Kyte)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next