Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Patience is a Virtue (Gluttony, Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Patience is a Virtue (Gluttony, Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Patience is a Virtue (Gluttony, Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Patience is a Virtue (Gluttony, Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Patience is a Virtue (Gluttony, Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Patience is a Virtue (Gluttony, Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Patience is a Virtue (Gluttony, Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Patience is a Virtue (Gluttony, Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Patience is a Virtue (Gluttony, Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Patience is a Virtue (Gluttony, Bloo) Vote_lcapPatience is a Virtue (Gluttony, Bloo) Voting_barPatience is a Virtue (Gluttony, Bloo) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Patience is a Virtue (Gluttony, Bloo) Vote_lcapPatience is a Virtue (Gluttony, Bloo) Voting_barPatience is a Virtue (Gluttony, Bloo) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Patience is a Virtue (Gluttony, Bloo)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Patience is a Virtue (Gluttony, Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Patience is a Virtue (Gluttony, Bloo)   Patience is a Virtue (Gluttony, Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 7:24 am

Kyte walked out of the airport, looking around at England. He hadn't been here in a very long time, and things had changed a lot. As he waited for Gluttony to finish picking up her luggage, he checked his phone. He had been searching for their other brothers and sisters; Pride and Envy. One of the signs he had put out to look for had led him here. He thought he would bring Gluttony, as she would be useful in helping him when he came across anything...unsavory.

He closed his phone. Another thing he had missed in England was their population of firmly rooted Christian believers. This was where church had started, right? Worshiping God was, as he remembered, a belief that started in England.

As he thought about it, he began to get a slight feeling of unease. He looked around the airport for anyone suspicious, like someone looking at him through the crowd or maybe some obvious surveillance. But there was nothing. He drank some water, capping it off. "Let's stay away from the church," he thought aloud.

Last edited by Acrimony on Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Patience is a Virtue (Gluttony, Bloo)   Patience is a Virtue (Gluttony, Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 8:55 am

Gluttony ran around the luggage belt like a child, giggling as she searched for her bags. When she located them, she looked around to make sure no one was watching before sucking them into her pocket dimension. The girl set a timer on her cell phone so that she wouldn't keep them in there for too long. She then headed back to her big brother with a bright smile on her face.

This was, like, their first family vacation! And what was even better was, they were trying to find even more family members! She was so excited that she couldn't stop smiling. When she got back to her brother, she just barely heard him say that they should stay away from the church. Gluttony nodded and hugged him around the waist. "Agreed. The church is boring anyway! And they got mad at me last time I was here..." The girl remembered her first and last time here and a shiver ran down her spine.

She shook her head and grabbed his hand, giggling. "Let's go do all the touristy things!! I wanna see that big wheel thingy and... do they have a Doctor Who exhibit?? I wanna go there if they do!!" She giggled happily, pulling him towards the exit.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Patience is a Virtue (Gluttony, Bloo)   Patience is a Virtue (Gluttony, Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 1:03 pm

Greed had received a text from Wrath the night before, and was honestly looking for any excuse to avoid teaching for a while so he decided to join them on their hunt for family. He honestly could not care less about their family, or finding any of them. In fact, if he had a choice, he'd rather the rest of them just stay hidden. Who was even left anyway? They had Greed, Lust, Glut, Sloth... uh... that left 3 more? Pride fell off the face of the Earth...

He shook the thought, walking through the airport and grabbing a bag off the carousel. He had aviator sunglasses on, his favorite leather coat with fur trimming, a white shirt and black jeans on. When he spotted Wrath and Gluttony, which was easy as ever since they stood out, he approached. One hand wrapped around his last shooter from the plane, the other holding a bag that was definitely not his.

"I hope they don't have a Doctor Who museum. That sounds like torture." He said, catching the last thing that Glut had said. He was opening his shooter with his teeth. When he did, he looked to Wrath over his sunglasses. "So... do you just follow any old lead about Sins, or do you screen them at all?"

And down went the alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Patience is a Virtue (Gluttony, Bloo)   Patience is a Virtue (Gluttony, Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 3:18 pm

Kyte blinked as Gluttony got excited and started asking him questions. He hadn't realized he had even spoken in the first place. He smiled a little. "Well Sugu, we are the embodiment of everything their religion is against in the first place."

He noticed Greed had finally gotten off the plane as well. No doubt the bag wasn't even his. He chuckled as he said that a Doctor Who museum would be torture. "They probably have one around here somewhere." He looked at Greed as he asked him if he had screened his sources. "Good question. Your sarcasm aside, this one's actually very vague. That's why you're here. We're in the fatherland of the Roman Catholic Church. And this lead I have..." He looked around casually. "I can't verify the source. It's just...there. This could easily be a trap."

He looked at Greed. "So if you wanna bail and just go see Trafalgar Square, go ahead. Because if you ain't gonna commit then you might as well use the vacation."

"The truth of the matter is I responded to the lead because it was so vague. If there's people that want to try and kill us, we have all the reason to destroy them before they can get a better offensive."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Patience is a Virtue (Gluttony, Bloo)   Patience is a Virtue (Gluttony, Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 3:36 pm

Gluttony giggled as her big brother made a good point. "I-I guess that's fair... I was just trying to do communion with them! But when I ate and drank everything... They got a little upset... I don't really understand why though."

Then she heard Greed and grinned from ear to ear. She didn't care what he had just said, she jumped up into his arms and kissed his cheek. "I'm just so glad that you came with us, bubby!! We don't have to go to a Doctor Who museum if you don't want to!!" They then talked about the lead that brought them all here. To find a new family member!

As her big brother talked about how it was so vague and could easily be trying to lead them to their doom, she bit her lip. If Greed had let her stay in his arms this long, she would hold on tighter now. If not, she'd just hug herself. "...W-we need bubby... I'm not strong enough if we get into trouble..." She bit her lip and looked a little nervous.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Patience is a Virtue (Gluttony, Bloo)   Patience is a Virtue (Gluttony, Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 8:09 pm

Greed was a little surprised when Gluttony got all excited for him and even gave him a hug. He'd thought they were passed this point and onto the 'awkward family members that barely talk' stage. Oh well. He let her hug him for a bit, then released her so she could hug herself.

Wrath seemed to be willing to walk into their traps. Greed wasn't worried much at all, he was reckless enough not to care. "I'm not that much of a fighter, but if some priest thinks they've caught me I'm more than into relieving them of their life."

He did a scan of the area next, feeling rather... off. His senses were dulled due to the copious amounts of alcohol that one sir Barry Walsh had purchased for him on the flight over. Speaking of, Greed tossed the credit card in the trash can. It was probably flagged already. He'd had a little trouble sneaking his weapons onto the flight, but managed to sneak them into the bag he was currently stealing.

"Then I guess you're waiting for me to lead the way, eh Wrath?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Patience is a Virtue (Gluttony, Bloo)   Patience is a Virtue (Gluttony, Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 8:23 pm

Kyte chuckled a little when Gluttony said that the church didn't like her because she had eaten everything at a communion. That was hilarious. Then Greed said he was willing to stick around, and asked if he was supposed to lead the way. "Well, you can if you want to. Are you sure your ability will work with this, though? I don't mean any offense, but doesn't your ability focus around you wanting to find them?"

Nevertheless, he started off, walking down the street. They were headed towards some apartment buildings, but Kyte didn't want to take a cab, so they would be walking for a little while.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Patience is a Virtue (Gluttony, Bloo)   Patience is a Virtue (Gluttony, Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 8:18 pm

Gluttony looked up at her big brothers as they discussed what to do next. When Greed asked if he was leading the way and Kyte told him that it was up to him, she nodded. When he said though that Greed's power only worked when he wanted to find something, Glut blinked and looked up at him. "Bubby... D-do you not want to find our siblings??" They then walked out of the airport and the girl kept looking up at her brothers, wondering what they were both thinking.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Patience is a Virtue (Gluttony, Bloo)   Patience is a Virtue (Gluttony, Bloo) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 1:18 am

Greed shrugged at Wrath's reply. The man thought he had his power figured out, and Greed didn't feel obligated to correct him. His power focused on wanting, but Greed was an expert on deciding what he wanted. As they started to walk away, Gluttony spoke up but Greed focused on his bag. He pulled out his guns, quickly putting them in his jacket pockets before anyone could see. Sleight of hand was his forte.

"Not particularly, kid. Most of your siblings are total losers." Greed said, glancing at Wrath for no reason whatsoever. "Lust thinks teaching kids is cool... all Sloth does is sleep. The days of interesting Sins is pretty much done, it seems."

As they were walking, he bumped into a poor fellow. Seconds later, Greed was openly going through the mans wallet. A decent pick. The man was carrying a couple hundred dollars. Greed took the credit card then tossed the wallet into a nearby trashcan.

"If you think it's a trap we should start our search at the church, aye?"

He had not heard the talk about avoiding the church earlier.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Patience is a Virtue (Gluttony, Bloo)   Patience is a Virtue (Gluttony, Bloo) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:18 am

Kyte caught the glance after Greed said most of their siblings were total losers, quirking a brow in slight annoyance. Greed did have a point, but the magical arrow- which Kyte could still feel- was always going to be there. It's not that he regretted it, but that was the reason he wasn't bashing in people's skulls as much now.

He looked over at Gluttony. "Sugu, you already have me, Greed, and Sloth. I'm sure Greed appreciates you wanting to find our other siblings with your intensity, but you need to be willing to accept that there are already five of us around. Five out of seven is better than nothing."

He listened as Greed suggested they check the church. He looked back at him. "Let's verify the lead first. If it turns out to be false, then we can strike the church. I prefer to keep holy weapons where I can see them."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Patience is a Virtue (Gluttony, Bloo)   Patience is a Virtue (Gluttony, Bloo) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 10:00 am

Gluttony listened to Greed say that their siblings were loses and then Kyte saying that she should accept that five out of seven is pretty good. She blinked and looked a little confused, and then realized she hadn't actually said anything to her big brother about her feelings towards this subject since meeting Lust. The little one smiled gently and nodded. "I realize I'm lucky. If we don't find Pride or Envy, it'll be okay. If they despise me like Lust does, it'll be okay. I just don't want to give up hope yet. I want to know that, even if they don't want to be my family, that they're out there somewhere living the life they want to live." She smiled sweetly up at Kyte and then looked at Greed again as he swiped that man's wallet and pouted. "You could at least try and return his id, bubby..."

She dug out the wallet from the trash and then teleported over to the man, smiling as she told him that he must have dropped it and he seemed really grateful that she brought it back to him. The girl smiled and nodded, running back to her brothers, missing what they were saying about the church and the lead.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Patience is a Virtue (Gluttony, Bloo)   Patience is a Virtue (Gluttony, Bloo) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 1:13 pm

Greed snorted and rolled his eyes as Glut went to return the mans wallet. The man would just get mad that he lost all that money... Greed was saving him the headache for a few more hours. Oh well. Maybe Glut was just turning into a boring old goody two shoes. He didn't really know who she hung out with to be honest.

"Sounds like a plan, then." Greed said, yawning still. He was starting to get bored. He'd never actually been to the United Kingdom since he was back. It looked very different than he remembered.

"Pride and Envy? That's all that's left? You know... I haven't seen much of Pride lately. You're right. Envy... is probably around. Doesn't really stand out much..."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Patience is a Virtue (Gluttony, Bloo)   Patience is a Virtue (Gluttony, Bloo) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 2:15 pm

Kyte couldn't help but smile when Gluttony said that it would be okay if they didn't find Pride or Envy, and that it would okay even if they both despised her like Lust did. She had grown a lot over the past year...and he was proud of her. She went to return the man's wallet after Greed stole it, and he looked ahead. She would catch up.

When Greed remarked that Pride and Envy were all that were left to find, he nodded. He said he hadn't seen Pride lately, and Kyte looked at him as he also reasoned that Envy was probably around. At the mention of Envy, Kyte's expression hardened just slightly, and he looked ahead. And boom goes the dynamite.

He checked around the apartments when he got there, checking a few rooms, before going to the front desk. He asked the guy a question, and the man behind the desk nodded, and left, saying he'd be right back. Kyte stood waiting at the desk in silence. Something was a little fishy. He went to another room, opening the door, and then blinked, whistling.

"Well that's quite a sight."

The room was covered in newspaper clippings of people, and most had red x's through their faces.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Patience is a Virtue (Gluttony, Bloo)   Patience is a Virtue (Gluttony, Bloo) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 3:54 pm

Gluttony caught up to them with a little huff. She smiled and skipped along as they talked, not really caring for conversation right now. The girl was instead taking pictures of their trip for Bow to look at when they got back! The seven year old had pleaded for them to take her along, but both siblings knew that it would be too dangerous for her. There was no certainty in this mission.

When they got to the apartments, Glut was right beside Kyte the entire time, popping around behind him to see what he was seeing. As he waited at the desk though, she went over to Greed and hugged him again, whispering. "Thank you for coming along, bubby... I don't know what your real reason is, but I'm happy anyway. You being here with us makes me feel safe." She looked up at him with a sweet smile again, and then Kyte spoke.

The girl blinked and teleported over to him, wanting to find out what he was talking about. When she saw the clippings, her eyes went wide and she gulped. "W-What is all this, big brother?? D-do you have any idea??" She tried to find any faces she recognized.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Patience is a Virtue (Gluttony, Bloo)   Patience is a Virtue (Gluttony, Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 12:22 am

The longer they spent together, the more Greed was starting to regret surprising them with his presence. He'd rarely seen a side of Wrath that wasn't fuming mad, but he seemed to be goal orientated and headstrong. Greed was more carefree and whimsical, finding that at the end of his adventures his goals had shifted about nine times. Glut was chastising him for stealing things...

Man, he hardly fit in with these guys at all. He sighed just before Gluttony caught him off guard with a hug. He'd figured that they were passed the affections stage of their relationship, but it seems she still cared about him. "Hn... if anyone's keeping you safe, it'll be him. He's much tougher than I am." He said with a halfhearted chuckle. Then he looked back to Wrath, who was making progress.

Greed was the last one to the door, but didn't at all hesitate to walk right in. He immediately did a spin, investigating all the strange notes. "Could just be a coincidence?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patience is a Virtue (Gluttony, Bloo)   Patience is a Virtue (Gluttony, Bloo) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Patience is a Virtue (Gluttony, Bloo)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next