Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Lethargy (Gluttony, Izzerz, Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Lethargy (Gluttony, Izzerz, Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Lethargy (Gluttony, Izzerz, Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Lethargy (Gluttony, Izzerz, Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Lethargy (Gluttony, Izzerz, Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Lethargy (Gluttony, Izzerz, Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Lethargy (Gluttony, Izzerz, Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Lethargy (Gluttony, Izzerz, Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Lethargy (Gluttony, Izzerz, Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Lethargy (Gluttony, Izzerz, Bloo) Vote_lcapLethargy (Gluttony, Izzerz, Bloo) Voting_barLethargy (Gluttony, Izzerz, Bloo) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Lethargy (Gluttony, Izzerz, Bloo) Vote_lcapLethargy (Gluttony, Izzerz, Bloo) Voting_barLethargy (Gluttony, Izzerz, Bloo) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Lethargy (Gluttony, Izzerz, Bloo)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Lethargy (Gluttony, Izzerz, Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Lethargy (Gluttony, Izzerz, Bloo)   Lethargy (Gluttony, Izzerz, Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 4:46 pm

Wrath pulled up in the car, opening his phone as he tossed a sideways glance at Sloth, and sent a text to Gluttony. I have a surprise for you. Sit on the couch, and whatever you do, DO NOT tackle anyone.

He snapped the phone shut, looking at Sloth. "Well then, shall we?" He got out, shutting his door, and then walked over to the other side to open the door for Sloth. As he waited for her to get out, he hesitantly sent a text to Greed. Another one of our sisters is in town. Come to my house if you wanna see her. He looked down to Sloth. "Do you want me to carry you in, or...?" Even if Gluttony peeked out of the windows, she wouldn't be able to see Sloth, since she was on the other side of the car.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Lethargy (Gluttony, Izzerz, Bloo)   Lethargy (Gluttony, Izzerz, Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 7:49 pm

Sloth rolled her eyes but smiled up at him. He knew her very well, that much was at least fair to say. "Thanks but I don't need you to do that anymore." She said, getting up of her own effort and walking with Wrath. "I guess people just aren't as lazy as they used to be. Or the definition of laziness is changing. Either way." It was true, being lazy just wasn't as clear cut as it once was, and thus Sloth was more inclined to act a bit more. It was actually annoying.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lethargy (Gluttony, Izzerz, Bloo)   Lethargy (Gluttony, Izzerz, Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 10:42 pm

Kyte grinned a little as Sloth told him that he didn't need to carry her anymore. "Aw. And here I was thinking I'd have to carry you everywhere again." He walked with her to the door as she explained that perhaps the definition and the very act of laziness had changed, and accordingly, maybe that was why she was so much more active than in her previous endeavors. "I suppose that could be the case...I sent Gluttony a message to not tackle everything in sight when you enter the house, so I think we'll be good as far as that goes."

He walked up to the door and waited with her for a few moments, before hesitantly opening the door. "Sugu, remember, stay on the couch," he called out.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Lethargy (Gluttony, Izzerz, Bloo)   Lethargy (Gluttony, Izzerz, Bloo) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 12:12 am

Greed was doing his usual routine of stealing candy from the local party store when his phone buzzed. Another one of our sisters is in town. Come to my house if you wanna see her. After double checking to make sure it was actually his phone and not one that he'd stolen on his way over, he was a bit confused by the message. Whose number was this? He should really start saving peoples numbers in his phone...

...but the prospect of a sister being involved. He had been stuck around Lust in his job a lot and the idea of going to meet a girl and her sister was too good to pass up. His frustration was pretty much at it's max and a night out would be great.

"Might as well." He decided, shoving the phone back in his pocket. Then he was off, his bike taking off dangerously in the city streets. He swerved through traffic and ignored safety laws. They were lame anyway.

When he arrived, he realized what he'd been suckered into quickly. Wrath was at the door, he couldn't see Sloth. Sisters. This was another family reunion. Who showed up? Envy?

He glanced behind him but the road back seemed long. Besides, Wrath probably had free booze. He hopped off, sauntering to the door like he owned the place, stopping behind Wrath. "Trying to start the party without me, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lethargy (Gluttony, Izzerz, Bloo)   Lethargy (Gluttony, Izzerz, Bloo) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 1:27 am

Sloth was now leaning on a wall when Greed had approached them. She was waiting for Kyte to give her the all clear, and blinked when she saw her big brother. "Oh hey Greed." She said, acknowledging him. "How goes the stealing stuff business?"

When it came to Sloth and Greed, the two sins came very close to overlapping. Almost as close as Sloth and Gluttony really. They just tended to go hand in hand. The difference between Sloth and Greed however was that one was willing to go out and supply the effort to procure that which he wanted. Sloth, on the other hand, was much more content sitting at home just kinda doing her thing.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Lethargy (Gluttony, Izzerz, Bloo)   Lethargy (Gluttony, Izzerz, Bloo) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 1:54 am

Gluttony had just put down the five year old little Bow down for a nap when she received a text from her big brother. It told her he had a surprise for her! She ran out to the living room with a big smile on her face. "Oh boy! Oh boy! I wonder what it could be! Maybe it's a puppy! Or an alligator!! Or maybe he bought me a whole buffet!!" She then thought about that for a moment and giggled, shaking her head. "Nahhhhh... That wouldn't make any sense..." She sat on the couch and bounced, getting more and more excited as the seconds passed.

When she heard Kyte's voice, she squeaked lightly and then nodded. "Yes sir!!" The teenager tried to stay calm, but it was hard.

As soon as the girl saw her big sister, she would scream and jump up from the couch, about to run over and glomp her, but then paused just long enough to look at her big brother and realize what that text was really all about. She took a deep breath to calm down and bowed down low to her. "N-nice to meet you again after s-so many years, S-sis-..." She remembered how Lust reacted to her calling her sister and sighed. "...Miss Sloth..." The girl began to tremble lightly, scared of how Sloth was going to react now.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lethargy (Gluttony, Izzerz, Bloo)   Lethargy (Gluttony, Izzerz, Bloo) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 4:25 pm

Kyte looked back out at the street as a motorcycle pulled up. He was seeing a lot of motorcycles lately, now that he thought about it... Maybe I should go fetch the thing from storage, he mused. As he looked he saw it was Greed that pulled up. "Oh, I see. So you actually showed up. Very well then. And no, we're actually just starting as is. I have to make sure Gluttony isn't going to tackle the hell out of Sloth as soon as she sees her walk in."

He looked inside just as Gluttony saw them, and started running for Sloth. He got ready to intercept her, but she stopped herself and greeted her older sister politely. However, it was a little...too polite. She seemed almost afraid of Sloth. "Gluttony, there's no need to be so discouraged. Sloth actually wanted to see you. And I even had Greed come over for your benefit." He motioned to Greed behind him, smiling. "So...how is she?" he asked a little quietly.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lethargy (Gluttony, Izzerz, Bloo)   Lethargy (Gluttony, Izzerz, Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 3:55 pm

Greed rolled his eyes when Wrath explained that Gluttony would be in there. Whenever Greed talked with Glut it seemed to end with him getting put through a wall. Tiresome... wait did he just think that? He glanced at Sloth. Was she making him tired? Maybe he was just getting lazy in his old age. Who knew.

"I'm good at it, at least." He answered Sloth, snaking around into the house and heading right to the kitchen. He never needed directions. He came out a few seconds later with a bottle of red wine, yawning. "You never struck me as the classy wine type y'know. This is some good stuff though."

He'd found the most expensive bottle and was ripping the cork out with his teeth shortly after. He didn't bother asking for permission. As far as he was concerned it was already his just because he wanted it.

As if an afterthought, he glanced to the couch at Glut. "Hey kid."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lethargy (Gluttony, Izzerz, Bloo)   Lethargy (Gluttony, Izzerz, Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 5:10 pm

Sloth raised an eyebrow at the door. Her sister was acting...strangely. Very differently than how she used to, at the very least. "What's up with her? I didn't expect you of all people to teach her to be so...polite." The tiny sin walked over and blinked, looking at Gluttony's face, trying to read her. "...Why are you acting so weird?" She giggled, rustling Gluttony's hair. "First of all I'm your sister. Second of all, I'm SLOTH. What about that makes you think I wanna be formal?" She...had a good point.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lethargy (Gluttony, Izzerz, Bloo)   Lethargy (Gluttony, Izzerz, Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 7:08 pm

Gluttony bit her lip and looked up as she shivered in fear, expecting to be hit or something. When instead her hair was rustled, she blinked in confusion. Then Sloth explained that she was indeed her sister and that she didn't need to be so formal. Kyte even weighed in that she wanted to see her. And, not to mention, Greed was here for her too!? The girl smiled brightly and hugged her big sister gently, not wanting her to fall over. "S-sorry sissy... Just... The last time I met a big sister, she didn't want me to touch her and told me not to call her sister and... well, she hates me." The girl sighed and then heard Greed say hi and smiled again, waving to him.

Then Kyte asked her how Bow was doing and she smiled happily. "She's fine, big brother. I put her down for a nap right before you guys got here... I think she's around five now." The girl nodded and smiled sweetly, still attached to her sissy. <3
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lethargy (Gluttony, Izzerz, Bloo)   Lethargy (Gluttony, Izzerz, Bloo) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 6:27 am

Kyte nodded gently as Gluttony answered him. The whole issue with Bow's aging right now was a bit problematic, but he was doing his best to work through it. After all whenever she matured a little bit more, she got older. Kyte started wondering if she would age too much, but thought it best to leave it alone for the time being.

He was glad that Gluttony and Sloth were getting along so well. Greed was...well, Greed, but at least he was being bearable. Greed mentioned that he hadn't thought Kyte was so fancy as to get red wine. "I can afford to be classy when I want to be. That's the only reason I work the job that I have."

He grinned a little as he saw Sloth hug Gluttony though, chuckling. "Look at that, Greed. Next to Sloth, even Glut can look like a big sister." He was having trouble restraining his laughter.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lethargy (Gluttony, Izzerz, Bloo)   Lethargy (Gluttony, Izzerz, Bloo) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 2:49 pm

The reunion between Glut and slot was touching and pretty. Greed was content with the bottle in his hand, considering he wasn't very used to hugs and love. He drank, noting that it was expensive wine. Despite what Wrath said about affording to be classy, he figured he'd just stolen a bottle of Bow's wine.

"Around five..?" Greed asked, looking at Wrath. "What, you have a kid or something? Where do you find time for all that crap? Or the patience, for that matter..."

Greed asked, rolling his eyes and starting to chug the wine. If at any time a kid could stroll down here, he knew he had to get his buzz on as fast as possible.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lethargy (Gluttony, Izzerz, Bloo)   Lethargy (Gluttony, Izzerz, Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 3:42 pm

Sloth sighed and hugged her sister. The lazy sin didn't bother to protest and just accepted it. When she finally looked up at the mention of a five year old, she blinked. "You had a baby? You're not exactly the sin of kindness." She raised an eyebrow. She'd let the short comments slide for now.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lethargy (Gluttony, Izzerz, Bloo)   Lethargy (Gluttony, Izzerz, Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 6:03 pm

Gluttony blinked and looked at both of her siblings confused. "Wrath's daughter is ten... Her name is R-" She stopped herself from saying the full name, thinking about how she got in trouble for telling their address to Lust before, and decided that if Kyte wanted them to know he would tell them.

The girl then rethought her statement and grinned. "The five year old is big brother's fiancé!!" That was a much better declaration, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lethargy (Gluttony, Izzerz, Bloo)   Lethargy (Gluttony, Izzerz, Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 6:33 pm

Kyte knew, of course, that his other siblings would be confused about the whole five year old comment. And of course, he got less than favorable comments over it, both of the siblings implying he wasn't exactly Wrathful anymore for it.

Gluttony explained that he did have a daughter, but thought not to say her name, and instead said that the five year old was his fiancé. Kyte made a noise as if he were to speak, but groaned, facepalming.

"Sugu, please for the sake of all unholy, think about what you say before you say it." That was definitely not a better declaration. He looked back to his siblings.

"I do have a daughter. Her name is Rico. She's ten years old, and she really wants to meet her other aunts and uncles. But she knows by now not to hold her breath," he said, seeming to direct all of the iciness of that comment to Greed. "And I'm not engaged to a five-year old. Something unusual happened to Rain and we're trying to fix it."

He crossed his arms. "I'd tell you guys what happened to me to make me so different, but- and maybe you're different, Sloth- I'm not interested in telling someone who doesn't really care."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lethargy (Gluttony, Izzerz, Bloo)   Lethargy (Gluttony, Izzerz, Bloo) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lethargy (Gluttony, Izzerz, Bloo)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next