Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Guard Duty Gone Bad (Kris) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Guard Duty Gone Bad (Kris) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Guard Duty Gone Bad (Kris) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Guard Duty Gone Bad (Kris) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Guard Duty Gone Bad (Kris) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Guard Duty Gone Bad (Kris) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Guard Duty Gone Bad (Kris) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Guard Duty Gone Bad (Kris) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Guard Duty Gone Bad (Kris) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Guard Duty Gone Bad (Kris) Vote_lcapGuard Duty Gone Bad (Kris) Voting_barGuard Duty Gone Bad (Kris) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Guard Duty Gone Bad (Kris) Vote_lcapGuard Duty Gone Bad (Kris) Voting_barGuard Duty Gone Bad (Kris) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Guard Duty Gone Bad (Kris)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Guard Duty Gone Bad (Kris) Empty
PostSubject: Guard Duty Gone Bad (Kris)   Guard Duty Gone Bad (Kris) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 11:04 am

Ashleigh would give a scowl as she walked to the office of the notorious mob boss Falcone. She had been assigned to guard his son for the day, opening the door she would walk in to see Falcone behind his desk "ah you must be the meta I called for" he said as she would nod "do you have my money ready?" she asked as he would nod back "once he is tucked up in bed tonight you will receive your payment" he replied to her. Ashleigh would scowl, this kind of work was below her, but times were tough and she needed the money to keep financing the night club and avoid debt "as you wish Mr Falcone, he shall be safe and sound with me" she said "you'll uh, be joined by other guards too of course" he said as Ashleigh would nod in understanding. Falcone's son would just be stood by his father, around 20 years of age, he just stared at Ashleigh.

A few hours later at Falcone's house, Ashleigh would be sat on the sofa while Falcone's son was playing video games, the other body guards were guarding the perimeter of the house. Ashleigh was sticking close to the son as she was the last defence. She was bored as all heck and waiting for something interesting to happen.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty Gone Bad (Kris)   Guard Duty Gone Bad (Kris) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 1:05 pm

It's was 8 pm on a December night, the sky was cloudy, unbelievably dark out. There was a knocking on the door of the Falcone compound, normally something like that would've been radioed in, so the two guards that answered had their guns drawn. As soon as they opened the door, they saw it was just one of the guards at the tower. "What are you doing' here?" The door guard asked, looking the tower guard up and down. "Gotta take a whiz." "Do it in the bushes!" "If you wanna explain to Falcone why there's p-" BANG! There was a gunshot. When the guard outside the door fell, there was a person, covered in skin tight black with armored plates, and a mask with the image of a skull. The two other guards quickly pulled their guns up, but not quick enough, as the man shot both of them in the head. He continued his way in, popping heads as the guards made their attempts in vain. When the assassin ran out of bullets, he took out a knife and began slicing his way to the Son's room, the video games he was playing were loud enough to drown out the actual fire fight in the house. The assassin walked to the door, picking up a pistol off a dead guard and knocked, hallways were painted in blood and decorated with corpses.

Last edited by St. Jommy on Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty Gone Bad (Kris)   Guard Duty Gone Bad (Kris) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 1:22 pm

Ashleigh looked to the door and growled "those incompetent fools" she muttered as she would sit up from her slumped position and walked to the door but didn't open it "what do you want? Are you stupid? The plan was for you guys to guard the perimeter, now unless you have a reason not to, I suggest you get to it before I shock you silly" she said loudly, folding her arms as she played with some static between her fingers.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty Gone Bad (Kris)   Guard Duty Gone Bad (Kris) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 1:26 pm

The assassin knocked harder, knowing Falcone the doors would be bullet proofed and locked from the inside, this was the only way he could get inside. If this guard opened the door, he would place a hard kick on her stomach, and if not, he would keep knocking.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty Gone Bad (Kris)   Guard Duty Gone Bad (Kris) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 1:37 pm

Ashleigh would glare at the door with a bubbling hatred "fine, you want to p*ss me off, I see" she said before walking towards the door and stomped her foot, causing static to travel through the floor and under the door, she would expect to at least hear a yelp "now go away and get back to doing the job you're paid for!" she yelled. She didn't want this job as it was, let alone having to babysit guards.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty Gone Bad (Kris)   Guard Duty Gone Bad (Kris) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 1:48 pm

The assassin smiled, a meta was one thing, but an electricity using meta would be fun. He absorbed the shock and stored the energy for a harder kick as he knocked one last time, now this chick was going to get it, he wanted to do a speed run.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty Gone Bad (Kris)   Guard Duty Gone Bad (Kris) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 1:51 pm

Ashleigh would only hear a knock which caused her to raise an eyebrow, looking to the son "hey, go hide somewhere...something is off...go now" she said as the son got up and went to hide in a closet, Ashleigh would have electricity charged in her hands and swung the door open, ready to deliver an electrified punch to whoever was there.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty Gone Bad (Kris)   Guard Duty Gone Bad (Kris) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 2:07 pm

The assassin attempted to deliver a hard kick to her stomach, any electricity that touched him would only make it that much stronger. When it connected he would then continue to the closet, the usual hiding spot, and would pull the trigger multiple times. He would then open the closet door, watching the lifeless 20 year old's body fall. The assassin then walked back to the girl and aimed his pistol at her.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty Gone Bad (Kris)   Guard Duty Gone Bad (Kris) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 2:15 pm

Ashleigh would fall back and skid along the floor, gasping for breath as she held her stomach, watching the assassin kill her client, she would swear in her head in German as she stared at the assassin. Watching him walk towards her and aim at her "I'll just...deflect it..." she said as her breathing was heavy and her voice staggered and horse, staring at his mask with her emerald green eyes.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty Gone Bad (Kris)   Guard Duty Gone Bad (Kris) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 2:29 pm

Kris would throw the pistol down and take out a knife, wordlessly stabbing it into her leg and ripping it to the side, she wouldn't walk right for a good while. He would then take the knife and stab it into her shoulder before getting up, "Tell the sick underground.... The cure has come... Relay this story, let them know none are safe...." Kris would then get up and start to walk out.

OOC: This was all agreed to.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty Gone Bad (Kris)   Guard Duty Gone Bad (Kris) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 2:35 pm

Ashleigh would yell out in pain and curse at him loudly, glaring at him as she would watch him leave "you're going to pay for this" she growled at him as she would reach out for a sofa cushion and pressed it against her leg to try and stop the blood loss, taking out her phone and calling for an ambulance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty Gone Bad (Kris)   Guard Duty Gone Bad (Kris) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guard Duty Gone Bad (Kris)
Page 1 of 1