Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Oh Great It's You (kris) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Oh Great It's You (kris) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Oh Great It's You (kris) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Oh Great It's You (kris) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Oh Great It's You (kris) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Oh Great It's You (kris) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Oh Great It's You (kris) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Oh Great It's You (kris) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Oh Great It's You (kris) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Oh Great It's You (kris) Vote_lcapOh Great It's You (kris) Voting_barOh Great It's You (kris) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Oh Great It's You (kris) Vote_lcapOh Great It's You (kris) Voting_barOh Great It's You (kris) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Oh Great It's You (kris)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Oh Great It's You (kris) Empty
PostSubject: Oh Great It's You (kris)   Oh Great It's You (kris) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 11:15 pm

Jenny drives down the road towards crash alley, she had found out that a drug dealer had been operating there. She normally didn't go after smaller rate crimes now and days since she had a whole other city to protect on her own but she figured taking on an easy task would be a good breather while still getting work done. She parked near the location but a bit of a ways off. She pulled up her mouth mask and put her kick stand down, she didn't need the mask or costume for the traditional hero reasons since everyone by now knew who she was and her hair and ears gave it away along with her powers since she was the only person in- Besides Nightingale she was the only person with her light blue energy projection.

No she wore the costume to symbolize that she was on the clock, sorta like a work uniform. She stretched and looked to the building and made her way over to the side of the building looking up to a broken oven window. She then flew up to it and flew inside gently and quietly landing on the upper floor that over looked the bottom where the dealer was doing his job. She quietly walked over while crouched over to a book case by the railing and looked over it down at the dealer.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Oh Great It's You (kris)   Oh Great It's You (kris) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 11:32 pm

Inside, the dealer was doing his dirty work, unaware it'd be his last deal. There was the sound of a car pulling up and multiple people getting out. The sound of guns being loaded before the door was kicked open, "EVERYONE! ON THE GROUND NOW!" The dealer and other men inside did as was told. "Now... Zero wants to know why he wasn't informed of this little.... Get together. I mean, you know he takes a cut for protection." The dealer stood up, "Alright, I've had it with this Zero guy, if he's so important, why ain't we ever seen him?" The enforcer walked up to the Dealer, "You want a meeting with your boss? Sure. One second." The enforcer walked out and talked to someone, and walked back in, followed shortly by a tall, pale, black haired young man. "So.... I hear you've been dealing without my permission..... I don't like that. Not. One. Bit." Zero said in a thick Russian accent before he ran up and slammed the Dealer's head into the wall with a massive CRACK, but he wasn't done. When the dealer fell, Zero began curb stomping him in the back of the head until there was a pool of blood under him. He then looked at his men, "Kill everyone here, and spread out, there's probably a bunch of junkie's in the corners." The men opened fire on the rest of the people on the ground and they fanned out while Zero lit up a cigarette and grinned at the dealer.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Oh Great It's You (kris)   Oh Great It's You (kris) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 11:52 pm

Jenny Moved forward ever so slightly but moved back to where she was as the door was kicked open and she heard shouting. She narrowed her eyes as she looked to the door as the people entered. '... Looks like this dealer keeps around bad company.... wonder if i can use this to also take down what I assume is a crime lord...' She thought as they talked about a guy named Zero. She leaned slightly more over to try and see this so called Zero as he started to enter from the door. Her eyes went wider as she saw the guy enter her irises turning light blue as she clenched her teeth.

She watched as he attacked the dealer, Most heroes would be focused on trying to stop these events on both sides but Jenny really wasn't like most heroes anymore. Her ears slowly lowered in anger as her eyes light up to be totally light blue and glowing as she watched him. She growled with each breath as her cheek under her eye cracked letting some blue blood leak from it that was full of energy. She hadn't felt this angry in a very long time... her hands trembled in anger as she stood up. She then Leaped over the edge shouting. "YOU #%!$er!" She landed on one of the men's heads while shooting out an energy blast forcing the man to fall to the ground an crushing his head in the process. As she landed she shouted in rage as she shot out an eye blasts at another eyes the energy piercing through his eyes and scrambling his brains two ran at her shooting but she put up an energy shield.

They ran up and tried to bash the shield with the buts of their guns. Jenny lowered her shield crouching down as they swung hitting each other to the ground she then made energy swords in her hands and chopped off the heads of the men. Jenny rarely killed... but when she did... she meant business. She stood up and looked at Kris in anger. "You suck at your job...." she growled out in a dark tone to him as she pulled out her staff knowing that her energy attacks wouldn't affect him.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Oh Great It's You (kris)   Oh Great It's You (kris) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 7:03 pm

Kris looked at Jenny and smiled, " AH! Jenny, if I'd have known you made a recovery, I'd have sent flowers. You look beautiful as ever." Kris gave his trademark charismatic half smile, as he walked towards her in a way that one would walk towards an old friend, as if he hadn't killed her a few months prior.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Oh Great It's You (kris)   Oh Great It's You (kris) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 7:59 pm

Her eye brow twitched and she pointed at him angrily "DON'T GIVE ME THAT LAME SMILE! ALSO STOP FLIRTING WITH ME! YOU LOST THAT RIGHT!" She glared at him "Don't take another step forward creep...." as he got closer he'd most likely be able to tell she had a new tattoo that was slightly visible but partly covered by her glove that went almost up to her elbow. Her hair of course was now back to normal from it being black before. And her ears were near normal sized again but had points rather than the chopped off look they had before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Great It's You (kris)   Oh Great It's You (kris) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh Great It's You (kris)
Page 1 of 1