Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
I like to watch them (Kris) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
I like to watch them (Kris) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
I like to watch them (Kris) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
I like to watch them (Kris) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
I like to watch them (Kris) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
I like to watch them (Kris) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
I like to watch them (Kris) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
I like to watch them (Kris) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
I like to watch them (Kris) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
I like to watch them (Kris) Vote_lcapI like to watch them (Kris) Voting_barI like to watch them (Kris) Vote_rcap 
Moon
I like to watch them (Kris) Vote_lcapI like to watch them (Kris) Voting_barI like to watch them (Kris) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

I like to watch them (Kris)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

I like to watch them (Kris) Empty
PostSubject: I like to watch them (Kris)   I like to watch them (Kris) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 8:40 pm

Earth had a little quirk about it, something that was not found often, It's animals didn't want to eat you. It was certainly an odd thing, that she could walk up to these tiny feathered Saures's without them attempting to rip her head off. It took all the fun out of it, she took thrill in the chase!
That being said, Eno looked rather crazy as she was crawling around in the park, looking at these Saures's, also known as birds.

She began to speak her alien tongue, spitting and hissing at these creatures, waiting for them to fly away. Luckily it was around 2 am, giving her more privacy from humans. They usually littered this place, throwing large plates around and flying pieces of papers, humans. They disgusted her.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: I like to watch them (Kris)   I like to watch them (Kris) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 11:45 am

Kris was near by, watching with a grin. He nodded at some goons and a group of about 10 walked towards the alien, armed to the teeth. They were going to surround her, while Kris simply watched from the shadows. He wanted to see if she was a suitable candidate.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: I like to watch them (Kris)   I like to watch them (Kris) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 12:01 pm

Eno, in a crawl, slowly approached the bird, baring her teeth like a wild animal. Right when she went to jump, the bird flew away due to other humans. The alien physically groaned, stood up, stretched out her back, and looked at the humans surrounding her. Why the hell were they here, they were asking for their asses to be handed to them.
"Can I help you?" She asked, her accent very thick.

Despite being completely surrounded by much larger men, she showed no signs of worry. She looked quite, tranquil. Like she was used to this kind of thing. In all honesty, the alien simply wanted to return to her bed and sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I like to watch them (Kris)   I like to watch them (Kris) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I like to watch them (Kris)
Page 1 of 1