Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Just another coma day (HB/Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Just another coma day (HB/Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Just another coma day (HB/Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Just another coma day (HB/Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Just another coma day (HB/Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Just another coma day (HB/Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Just another coma day (HB/Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Just another coma day (HB/Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Just another coma day (HB/Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Just another coma day (HB/Open) Vote_lcapJust another coma day (HB/Open) Voting_barJust another coma day (HB/Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Just another coma day (HB/Open) Vote_lcapJust another coma day (HB/Open) Voting_barJust another coma day (HB/Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Just another coma day (HB/Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Just another coma day (HB/Open) Empty
PostSubject: Just another coma day (HB/Open)   Just another coma day (HB/Open) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 9:45 pm

Miley lays on the bed in the medical bay of the titans tower the same places she has been laying for about going on 4 weeks now ever since she had been horribly beaten down by a woman no one really knows who she is to the point of nearing extreme medical help.

Luckily the titans tech was so advice she came out without physical scaring from the attack though she was still in a coma due to the woman using her abilities to put her into it with the only way to come out being if she could defeat her greatest fear that until she did shed have to go through it over and over until she defeated it. For Miley it had been much longer than nearing 4 weeks in her coma and by this point as far as she knew she had been recaptured by her father due to the simulation in her head never needing to reset yet because she has yet to fight back.

Thought sadly for her no one but the woman knew what she currently was facing and even then the woman wouldn't truly know. But up until now Miley had been in the same state, she was in her human form like she was when she was knocked out, and was still laying in the same post she had been left in giving no signs at all that she'd ever wake up.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Just another coma day (HB/Open)   Just another coma day (HB/Open) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 10:54 pm

Toji steps into the room, the usual, mischievous grin replaced with a slight frown. He walks over, checking her status, then plops down into a seat beside the bed."Hey there, Miley...Seems you're doing OK, though you're still asleep.....Hope you come out soon...Everyone misses ya, you knoiw?" He gives her a friendly nudge, smiling slightly, and laughs softly."Besides, you still gottas give me lessons....So....so just wake up soon....O-ok?" He rubs his eyes, then leans back, pulling out a book."OK.....let's get to it...We were at Chapter Ten, eh? Yeah, yeah....." Clearing his throat, the boy begins reading.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Just another coma day (HB/Open)   Just another coma day (HB/Open) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 11:33 pm

Meanwhile in Miley's head:

Miley lays on the ground with a rather zoned out expression as her father kneeled down grabbing her chin and turned her head to look at him. "It seems that you're already tuckered out for the day... pity.... fine then.... rest we will continue early in the morning once again." He said letting her head drop back down to here it was before as he walked away disappearing into the darkness.

She closed her eyes then and a tear rolling down onto the ground from her eye. As stated before it had been much longer that just nearing 4 weeks for Miley, Today marked day 192 for her and it was definitely showing on her face. Her badly was badly beaten and broken and just like most of her life,  she laid there unable to breath without feeling pain. She then heard a voice she rarely heard during these times, Toji, due to his voice she knew that the upper world wasn't a dream.... but knew that meant she had been recaptured but she wasn't sure why she could hear him.

"Chapter 10, eh?" She opened her eyes slowly hearing his voice and  tried picking herself up wincing as she did so hearing him reading every other page in her head as she managed to drag herself over to the bars in front of the door that she knew was probably 15 or so feet away but hidden in the darkness. She panted laying face down on the ground her chains that held her to the wall starting to hit their limit.

She  picked herself back up and reached out beyond the bars, the door was there she knew it... she knew it... but the chains hit their limit as she stretched out as far as she could. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she kept trying to reach out further but couldn't get any further. She clenched her gaw and lowered her arm pressing her forehead to the bars and shouted as loud as she could but nothing came in return. She panted looking to the ground before dragging herself back into the corner and laid on the ground falling asleep.

Outside her mind

While inside her mind she had been shouting and stretching out to the door her body laid still though one of her fingers twitched on the arm that toji could see and the arm she had been trying to stretch out towards the door. Miley didn't know that she had moved her body even in the slightest twitch but what she did know was that once again like the 100s of times she had tried before she escaped her father years ago she reach out to a door that taunted freedom to her and was stopped before she could get anywhere near it and only managed to make her arm get super shadowy from reaching into the darkness beyond her cage that she couldn't see into.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just another coma day (HB/Open)   Just another coma day (HB/Open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 12:07 am

"And Tyhos told Drizzler,"Bring your MadApes around here again, you and I will be having problems..Eh?" He noticed the twitch."You....you just moved....Or did I just imagine that......" The boy stares a bit more more, then sighs, giving Miley's hand a pat and resuming his reading.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just another coma day (HB/Open)   Just another coma day (HB/Open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 12:47 am

In Miley's Head

"Wake up....." She heard her fathers voice and the swarming sensation of fear hit her. Maybe if she laid there and pretended that she was still asleep he'd leave her be for once... "Get up.... you know I don't like to wait and what happens if you make me wait...." he said sternly to her. She opened her eyes having no luck with what she hoped with what would happen. She gasped in pain as she started to get up but managed to get up on her feet leaning on the wall to brace herself since she was standing on broken bones.

She panted and looked to him or at least his glowing eyes holding her ribs as she did so. "That's my girl.... now... I heard of your killings on the surface.... you've been a good girl.... now I know what you can do it's time to move past just killing to eat...." He tossed in an unconscious man and she looked to him panting more. She hadn't eaten in going on 3 days now her father having starved her probably for this exact reason.

"That's it.... glad you still recognize them as food.... Now... You get to eat him... after you kill him like I know you can do with that creative mind of yours." She looked off but her heart was pumping hard, she was starving and she had given up eating people since she had talked to toji a long while before being sent here but her having been starved for so long... he smelt like food to her. She panted harder as she looked to him her heart rate going up.

Out of Miley's mind.

Toji would hear the beeping of the monitor go a bit faster now as in her mind her heart rate was going up due to something diffrent now.

In miley's head.

She slowly limped to the man and feel to her kneels before him. She grabbed him by his hair and rose her hand starting to move it towards his face, she was starving but.... she froze as she thought back to what toji had before. This man had people who probably cared for him... may kids, friends, a husband or wife... people who cared for him..... and if she hurt him to them it would be like someone hurting someone she cared for.

Her eyes teared up as she bit her lip her heart aching as she thought about what pain she'd cause his loved one's from just her act of selfishness. "Kill. Him." her father insisted as tears rolled down her face. "STOP CRYING AND KILL HIM HE IS FOOD HUMANS ARE JUST FOOD THEY ARE NOTHING MORE SO DON'T ACT AS IF YOU FEEL SORRY FOR HIM! NOW KILL AND EAT HIM *&#*$ IT!" He shouted banging the bars shaking the who cage. She winced as more tears rolled down her cheeks. "I... I can't!"

She put the man down "I can't he's a person! He's not just food his life has meaning and I can't kill him nor can I eat him!" She shouted back with her eyes and fists clenched. He growled and it got louder and louder as he shrunk and opened the cage door slamming it shut as he came in. her heart rate picked up as she saw him coming and she quickly tried to back up pleading. "N-no I'm sorry for shouting! I'm sorry!" He growled "You're worthless you're just trash and a waste of time!" He shouted and stomped up to her and grabbed her by her throat holding her up to the air shouting at her viciously.

Out of Miley's Head

Miley's heart rate seemed to go back down again for a few moments before it suddenly spiked like one who was fighting or being attacked would but her body didn't do much moving.

In Miley's Head

Miley held onto his arm as he held her up tears streaming down her face as she struggled her chains swaying as she did so. He walked up to a wall and started slamming her against it while holding her throat tightly. "YOU! WILL! OBEY!" He shouted with each slam. And miley crying out each time she was hit tears streaming more and more down her face.

Out side of miley's head.

As miley's heart rate picked up going very fast tears leaked from her motionless body and closed eyes rolling down the sides of her head. Miley for once was fighting back or at least did for that moment and now for her trying to fight back her nightmare did so as well but the trauma of it was for once affecting her body outside her mind again. Toji Probably wouldn't know what was going on inside her mind but based on her tears and heart rate it could probably be guessed that it was something very traumatizing for her, her body finally showing for once what she was remotely going through inside her mind.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just another coma day (HB/Open)   Just another coma day (HB/Open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 1:07 am

Toji looks up as the moniter begins beeping faster. What? Thankfully, it goes down....But then it starts beeping rapidly, like she was fighting!!!As she begins to cry Toji blurs over, hugging her."Its ok....I'm here, I'm here!!! I got you, its ok!!!You're going to be OK!!!" He bit his lip, beginning to panic a little. Toji didnt know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just another coma day (HB/Open)   Just another coma day (HB/Open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 1:57 am

In Miley's head

He kept slamming her into the wall going harder and harder and harder and she started coughing blood as she was slammed. She heard tojis voice again telling her that he was there his voice coming from the other side of the door in the darkness. He was there! She had to get to him! She- she realized... she could use ice. She reached out and grabbed her fathers arm with her other arm and shot out ice freezing it solid. She then clenched it and shattered it falling down as her father back up shouting holding his now stub of an arm.

She panted and slowly forced herself to her feet turning into her total ice form know that in it broken bones didn't matter to her. She starter run to the bars shooting ice at them and jumped at them shattering them as she did so due to them being frozen solid. She panted as she ran into the darkness opening the door quickly and ran out and stumbled covering her eyes from the sudden light her eyes having been readjusted to the dark being normal like they had been as a child and now the normal light was blinding to her. "She's escaping get her!" She adjusted her eyes by partly stinting to see some guards running at her. She gasped and started to runin the opposit direction.

Out of Miley's head.

As she was dropped in her mind and ran out of the room her heart rate went down but was still very much a rapid heart rate like she was running as fast as she could or something. and her tears stopped for the most part but still had some trickling down.

Inside her mind.

Miley kept running and soon enough her ice form wore off and her bones became actively broken to where it could effect her gain and the pain and suddenness made her fall on the ground face first. She gasped in pain but dragged herself to the wall She then used it to help herself stand though with each step she held in a yelp of pain her bones feeling shattered into millions of places now. She leaned against the wall as she held a determined face. She paused looking at a sign on the wall. She got closer and squinted looking at the sign.

She hated reading at times like this, everything was so blurry with the letters until she got closer to them. She didn't know why they and her vision worked like that but its how she always was so she figured it was just this way for everyone. She read the sign in her head 'Throne Room.... The portals are not too far now....' She started to move but then paused blinking and looking back to the sign. 'I-it's in English why is it-'

The sign having took shape of letters she knew how to mostly read to make it something she could remember and understand but before she could think of why they were like this she felt a sudden pain and froze with wide eyes suddenly coughing up blood as it started to stream from her mouth. She trembled as she looked down to see a hand pierced through her stomach. she looked from it to behind her with shaky pupils to see her father staring down at her with a straight face.

Outside

Her heart rate seemed to calm down more after a few moments before spiking rapidly again like before and Toji could possibly assume that in her mind she had possibly been fighting got away but then was probably caught again.

Inside

"You disappoint me Mili......" He said coldly as he yanked his hand suddenly out making her fall everything going dark and then... nothing.

Outside

Miley's heart rate then seemed to drop instantly and actually stopped for a beat or two before returning back to normal. If Toji had pieced together the chase he probably would have pieced together that she had just been killed by what was chasing her and her heart rate being normal again would probably tell him that she had to go through it all in her head... all... over.... again.

Inside

Miley slowly opened her eyes seeing the bars of the dark cage again and the darkness. She looked down and saw that her injuries were gone and she was fine but she was chained to a wall again. She teared up "What is this....?" She asked in a shaky voice hugging her knees slowly "What's happening to me.... why..... why and I back here again..." tears roll down her cheeks as she hugged her knees closer. "Why can't I ever escape this hell...." She asked herself as she cried

Outside

Toji would see tears roll down the sides of her face again but that would be it. After that it would seem that her body stopped showing what was happening. Though the face her body had reacted at all would probably show him that there was still hope for her to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another coma day (HB/Open)   Just another coma day (HB/Open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 2:38 am

While roaming the halls, Gray Girl found herself in a wing that she hadn't discovered yet. Being still pretty new to the Titans and the tower, Carrie had found herself enjoying the exploration of her new, albeit temporary, home and getting to know her interesting roommates.

Happening upon the massively advanced, high tech infirmary, with amazing pieces of equipment dotting the walls everywhere was a humbling experience as Carrie noticed Toji sitting beside the body of a silent individual that she didn't recognize. No one had told her that there was someone being cared for up here yet. She didn't know if it was because she was new, if they didn't trust her or if they couldn't bare to talk about it, but seeing someone in that girl's condition was shocking.

She held her breath for a moment as Toji seemed very emotional, looking over the girl. She paused for a moment, unsure if she should leave or not. "Who is she?" Carrie finally spoke, deciding to keep it short and simple, knowing that she didn't need to announce her entrance or make it about her.

If there were problems, she knew she couldn't do anything for her but look for help, but if they needed comfort, Carrie could try to provide.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just another coma day (HB/Open)   Just another coma day (HB/Open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 10:43 am

Toji hears the monitor slow down, and her crying lessens.He sighs.....but then it stops." .....Nononononononononononono..." Thankfully it starts again. Letting out a shuddering sigh of relief, he steps back into his chair, slamming his fist into the arm support. It wasn't fair....She shouldn't have to go through this...It seemed like she was facing an enemy, and it had...killed her.

"I'm here, Miley...P-please....please don't give up on me...I'm h-here...." Toji holds his hand to his eyes, stemming the flow. He couldn't cry, couldn't let his pack worry about him. That'd draw attention...Its OK, cub, its going to be OK. There's still hope.The boy nods as Decatiu reassures him, taking in a shuddering breath, then letting it free.Jumping in surprise, he looks at Gray Girl."Oh!!! Uhm....she's a friend....Someone bad, they....they really hurt her...and now she's stuck asleep....But...Don't worry, everything's going to be OK!!!" Toji pulls a reassuring smile onto his face.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just another coma day (HB/Open)   Just another coma day (HB/Open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 3:14 pm

Inside Miley's mind

Miley laid there for a long time until she heard a girl giggle that sounded like a younger version of herself. She slowly sat up looking forward to see an 8 year old version of herself walk up on all fours to the bars. She looked just like Miley did when she was younger, her hair wild and un kept reaching down to her knees. Dirt, soot, and blood covering her as she walked up her hair was bright orange though due to what she was covered in it looked mostly brown and black.

Miley's eyes went wide as she saw her smiling at her on the other side of the bars. "So.... I really don't ever get out huh?" She squeezed through the bars that were more separated because miley was older and bigger than her little kid version. She made it through and walked over to her on all fours slowly sitting down in a frog like fashion with her tail wraps around her by her ankles. "Right sorry you got out but now you're back... which just means that we can't ever escape father huh...?" Her smile turned into a frown as she looked at her miley's expression turned sad as well as she looked at her.

"The fear and pain doesn't ever stop does it....?" miley softly shook her head but then paused. "Well...." Her younger self looked up to her hopefully. ".... After you get out in the future... you'll meet many people... a boy with bright orange hair like us.... a girl with blonde hair like us.... a girl with pink hair, a boy with blue hair, and a boy with dark brown hair. They will keep you safe.... they help you become happy for the first time.... they will make you stronger... they will keep you safe.... and you won't feel pain or sadness when you're with them...." She explained tears rolling down her cheeks quietly.

"Will they save us....? I don't want to be here anymore.... it's painful and lonely here alone......" Miley looked down more "I..... I don't know...... I hope they don't...." Her younger self looked at her confused. "why.....?" "Because if they come here they'll just be stuck in the same situation as me.... and i don't want them to go through this too....." Her younger self frowned looking down. "but.... if no one comes..... then I'll just be here alone..... It hurts too much being alone all the time..." She said tearing up "I don't want to be alone forever.... I don't want to be here alone forever..... I, I , I...." two other versions of her appeared then, as she started to cry, sitting next to her, a blonde version of her and a red haired one who looked in the same condition as her.

The looked to her both blinking and frowning as they saw the orange one cry and then hugged her before they all faded away. Miley looked from where they were down to the ground silently. 'Just memories.... they... she seemed so real but.... they were just memories.....' She concluded to herself in her mind as she moved against the wall and held her legs resting her cheek on her knees.

Outside

Miley laid still no tears came nothing came this time she just laid there like she was left this time.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another coma day (HB/Open)   Just another coma day (HB/Open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:13 pm

GG looked over the girl and laid her hand lightly onto Toji's shoulder. He seemed pretty upset and she didn't necessarily mean to interrupt what might have been an intimate moment. She figured that while she was there, she was partially obligated to try to comfort him.

"How long has she been out? Who's taking care of her? I mean, I don't know if any of the Titans have any medical training per say..." Gray Girl cleared her throat as she stood uncomfortably beside the blue haired boy she hardly knew and in front of the unconscious girl who's name she hadn't even heard.

She seemed to be stable, to Carrie, for the moment at least. "Is she aware of us?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just another coma day (HB/Open)   Just another coma day (HB/Open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 9:09 pm

Toji rests his hand on Miley's head reassuringly."Don't worry....we'll figure it out." Flinching as a hand lays on itself on his sdhoulder, he feels panic stir, but leans into the hand, taking comfort from the reassuring touch and shaking slightly."Uhm....a few weeks...and I've been checking up on her..N-no, but....we got tech that c-can auto heal your body...." Realising what he was doing, the halfling straightens up, leaning away."Sorry..." At her last question, he thinks."I....I don't know...but, I've been reading to her...I like to think she can hear me, and realises I'm there for her..."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just another coma day (HB/Open)   Just another coma day (HB/Open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 9:41 pm

Inside Miley's mind

Miley sat there for a long while as she thought, to herself staring into the darkness beyond the bars. for a long while before looking down. 'I miss you all...' She closed her eyes biting her lip a bit. 'I miss you all so much.....' She opened her eyes and looked to her hands then the ground. She held her hand over the ground and slowly rose it up as she shot ice out making several large varying sizes of ice blocks. She glided her hands over all of them making them crack as she did so. She then let the ice fall to show each one being one of her friends.

She hugged each one and when she got to the largest one who had an insane looking smile she teared up even more. Toji would know this man id he could see him that is as Zack, her boyfriend who she'd so anything for and kept her safe. Tears rolled done her cheeks as she smiled back at the statues smiling face and held the sides of his head. "I'm still smiling.... I promised you I'd smile when you would...." She slowly placed her fore head against his chest. "Please be okay..... Please know that I'm okay..... Please....."

the statues all then started to rapidly melt and she fell into a now large puddle of all of them. She clenched her teeth and eyes shut as she cried. "Stop crying.... It's time for your lessons again.... now get up." Her fathers voice chimed in. She sat up her face and some of her hair now dripping from the water she was laying in. "Get... up...." He repeated and she did so. Once again... things had started over for her and she had little time to rest before he arrived.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another coma day (HB/Open)   Just another coma day (HB/Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 12:34 am

As Toji leaned away, Carrie pulled her hand away quickly, unsure if she had overstepped any bounds by being there. It might have been a more sentimental moment that she was rushing in on. She wanted to be there for the Titans. She didn't know if she wanted to be one of them yet, but for now, she could tell that they were good, genuine people and if she was going to care about anyone, why not care for good, genuine people.

"Uh-I'm sorry," she spoke quickly, holding her hand close to her chest with her opposite hand. She didn't mean to offend or anything at all. "I'm sure something you're doing is getting through. Did you want to be alone with her? I can leave...I mean, if you want."

Gray Girl would definitely stay to keep Toji company, but she didn't want to be there if he didn't want her there. She hadn't seen anyone this sick before, well, other than herself..
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just another coma day (HB/Open)   Just another coma day (HB/Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 1:29 am

Toji blinks as she pulls away, apologizing."No, i-its OK." He smiles gently at her."I'm glad you're concerned for both of us, really.And I hope so...." Then she says she could leave."No, its OK!!! Uhm......" The halfling feels the panic, but shoves it down. It won't hurt to have someone near him for the rest of his vigil.."Stay, if you want...Please." Toji picks up his book, glancing at Miley as he searches for his spot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another coma day (HB/Open)   Just another coma day (HB/Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just another coma day (HB/Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next